BP 643 10 (Acetaminophen and Hydrocodone Bitartrate 300 mg / 10 mg)
Pill with imprint BP 643 10 is White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Acetaminophen and Hydrocodone Bitartrate 300 mg / 10 mg. It is supplied by Boca Pharmacal, Inc..
Acetaminophen/hydrocodone is used in the treatment of back pain; pain; rheumatoid arthritis; cough and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/hydrocodone 300 mg / 10 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for BP 643 10
- BP 643 10
- 300 mg / 10 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Narcotic analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 2 - High potential for abuse
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Boca Pharmacal, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- corn starch
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about acetaminophen/hydrocodone
- Acetaminophen/hydrocodone Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 835 Reviews
- Drug class: narcotic analgesic combinations
- FDA Alerts (10)
- Acetaminophen and Hydrocodone
- Hydrocodone and Acetaminophen Tablets and Capsules
- Hydrocodone and Acetaminophen Liquid
- Hydrocodone and acetaminophen (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.