User Reviews for Anoro Ellipta

Learn more about Anoro Ellipta.

COPD 11 reviews 38 medications

9.1
Summary of Anoro Ellipta reviews 11 reviews 9.1

Reviews for Anoro Ellipta

For COPD "I can not believe this drug.I t is truly a miracle. I could not even walk without gasping for breath and I had given up hope that my quality of life would ever be normal. I am so thankful that anoro has helped me live again."

Pville April 17, 2017

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For COPD "Game Changer! I have tried most all of them in several forms. Then: Anoro Elipta! I started this medication about two weeks ago. I had not walked over twenty minutes at a time in a couple years. Just got back from a eighty minute walk and feel great. My pace was 20 minutes a mile, about 2 feet a step, according to my Fitbit Charge HR 2. I could have gone longer and farther, but do not want to push it or light up my knees. It is hard for me to believe. I am a 67 year old man with COPD. Anoro may increase my HR and BP for a about 30 minutes right after I use it, but those readings go lower than baseline even with exercise. A lot lower. I hope it works for you!"

Daviders472 January 25, 2017

11 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For COPD "I had been wheezing and short of breath for 3 months without any relief. I had been on the same inhalers for over 10 years and they were no longer effective. I started anoro ellipta. I started noticing a change within 3 days. I haven't needed my nebulizer or albuterol.inhaler. I would recommend this medication to anyone with copd."

Cindylee. December 1, 2016

17 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For COPD "I'm only on day 1 and I'm amazed at the difference in such a short time. I've gone from gasping for breath to being mildly puffed, more energy and I can move quicker. I can see it's going to change the quality of my life. I have emphysemia and am 62 years. Thank you for developing this drug as my previous inhaler and puffers were not helping anymore. Thankyou"

Peg leg November 25, 2016

13 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For COPD "Long history of lack of physical stamina in spite of as much exercise as I could manage. Three doses of Anoro and it all changed. 6 months now and no problem with the medicine. Jost hope it continues."

C A September 28, 2016

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For COPD "I have chronic bronchitis and COPD...this inhaler is great for the shortness of breath and wheezing ..I love it awesome product..."

Potts5 April 9, 2016

19 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For COPD "I've recently been diagnosed with advanced COPD with Dyspnea. I've tried 3 different inhalers. The first 2 left me confused and scared that I wouldn't feel any better. Then I tried Anoro Ellipta. I am so pleased with the improvement. I feel so much better and I'm so glad to know I don't have to live frightened with the wheezing and shortness of breath anymore. And it only takes 1 puff a day. I haven't been on it long but I thank God everyday that I found it."

Better in Wichita (taken for less than 1 month) March 14, 2016

25 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For COPD "I am 54 years old with severe COPD, I have been in and out of hospital over the past 3 years. It seemed no matter what I did or took, within a week or two of leaving the hospital I started having exacerbations reaching desperately for my nebulizar rescue treatment several times a day. A month ago I was given samples to try for a month. I haven't used the nebulizer for maintenance (4 times a day) nor needed a rescue treatment since using this medication. BUT at the end of the month the pain in my joints has brought me to tears, I've had very little energy and having nightmares every night. I am to try another medication for a month, hopefully I'll still be able to go without needing to use the nebulizer treatments and less side effects"

JunieMarie September 9, 2015

37 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"This med is a life saver I could not believe how quickly it worked. I feel great. I exercise at pulmonary maintenance X. 2 wk walking tread 30 min. I used to be short of breath, now I can walk. Carry groceries and it's 1 puff a day. Thanks to GlaxoSmithKline for making ANORO. Hopefully many people will be helped and get relief from this very debilitating disease. There is nothing worst in life than struggling to breath"

Anoro ellipta July 24, 2015

21 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For COPD "I am 56 years old and have been diagnosed with severe emphysema. Up until 3 days ago I was at the point that inhalers were not doing much good at all and I was overusing them and having heart palpitations and the only thing that helped was my nebulizer. But even that did not produce great results and I felt limited in everything that I did. I was fearful to take my grandchild anywhere by myself and quite frankly was fearful of going alone anywhere due to my breathing. My pulmonologist put me on this medicine 3 days ago and what a huge difference it made in my breathing. I have not had to do breathing treatments or inhalers from the time of my first dose. This medicine has been a huge blessing and life changing for me also."

Feeling Thankful July 4, 2015

53 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For COPD "My recommendation is for everyone that has COPD to try it, it has been life changing for me. You will not regret trying this medication. LIFE CHANGING!"

Arkie76 March 13, 2015

75 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For COPD "I"m 74 years old, old, have been on Anoro 3 weeks feel 10 or 15 years younger, can walk a long time without getting out of breath. Take 1 puff of Anoro in the morning, no other breathing treatments during the day with no side effects its a great medication. Before taking Anoro I took 4 to 6 treatments in nebulizer daily. I wish I could stay on it, but is too expensive for me, I highly recommend it for those that can afford it."

jesse bennett June 30, 2014