User Reviews for Anoro Ellipta

COPD
8.9

Summary of Anoro Ellipta reviews 9.0 31 reviews

Reviews for Anoro Ellipta

For COPD "Excellent inhaler. I was doing 3 breathing treatments daily of albuterol and budesonide. I'm doing less treatments. Noticeable improvement in breathing."

Kit (taken for less than 1 month) August 29, 2018

For COPD "I've only just been diagnosed with COPD and although I was told it was severe and with only 19% lung capacity. I was getting by as I was always fit and active but I couldn't walk and talk without being breathless but now after only a week I can walk and can't shut up! This is an amazing drug and more people need to get on it! I'm 46 and stopped smoking 6 months ago. Get on this wheezers!"

Happy chappy (taken for less than 1 month) August 6, 2018

For COPD "I recently was changed to Anoro and the first month was fabulous. I could breathe after being on Combivent for 8 years for COPD. Then I started having breathing issues along with a cough and tightness in my throat. Totally disappointed since Anoro was so great in the beginning. I do live in Florida and walk my dog several times a day which the weather is extremely hot and humid. Now back on my old inhalers until I see my doctor."

DeeDee (taken for less than 1 month) July 16, 2018

For COPD "Diagnosed with COPD 7 or 8 years ago at stage 1. The disease has progressed to stage 4. I've tried more inhalers over the years than I can remember. My pulmonary Dr. suggested I try Anoro and after the first inhale my life was changed. No side effects at all and no more having to stop to breath just walking from one room to another. This medication as far as I'm concerned is a miracle drug."

Zimm (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 10, 2018

For COPD "I use anoro at the moment. And it does help me some but the price is so expensive I can't afford it. I don't have a lot of money with only being on disability. I do pretty well until late afternoon when I take one puff in the morning. I am 56 and have advanced COPD. I've got to get something cheaper that I can afford to take, but still has the same effects and works."

bariffel (taken for 6 months to 1 year) June 5, 2018

For COPD "I started anoro on May 16th 2018 I've been on it for 6 days now and I noticed some side effects such as a sore throat, cold symptoms, stiff neck, constipation. It does help me breath a little better but I don't like the side effects. And I can do without them as I have other health issues. I'm 54 and I don't need anoro to make them worse. I hope this helps other people who are taking anoro."

Suzy (taken for less than 1 month) May 22, 2018

For COPD "76 yr old male, had given up on having a normal life and always have salbutamol in my pocket. Just started on Anoro and I am amazed. I am mad at myself for not knowing about this for the past few years. I am living in Mexico (Alamos Sonora) and loving it. My prescription cost me $38 for a 30 day supply which is a reason to take a trip down here. Not a generic, the same as the US."

Tom (taken for less than 1 month) May 17, 2018

For COPD "Before just walking from my living room to my kitchen left me breathless and leaning over the counter gasping for air. Anoro has change that from day one. I still have problems when walking 100 feet but I am comfortable for the most part walking around my home. I've been trying to find out if the maximum benefits are immediate or if Improvement continues over a few days."

Foxden (taken for less than 1 month) May 7, 2018

For COPD "40 years old, 1st medication given to me for COPD and I haven’t been able to keep my teeth in since??"

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 17, 2018

For COPD "I have been suffering with my asthma from being a teen, I have had numerous preventers and nothing really seemed to help for long enough, the Doctors would say because my peak flow was so fine it wasn’t my asthma, a few months later a specialist put me on this inhaler and the feeling of being able to breathe again was properly for the first time is just amazing ! I’m 3 months in and my ventolin intake has reduced from 19 times a week to 5 and under, the only downside I get a lot of thrush in my mouth from this spray and the device is a little difficult to use at first ! Apart from that fantastic"

Rachel96 (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 12, 2018

For COPD "I have used Anoro Ellipta approx. 6 months now previously used 2 other lung medications for several years without much relief having to use my rescue inhaler several times a day. Since my Doctor changed my 2 previous meds to Anoro Ellipta and one other lung medication I can't believe the improvement, I have breathing now that I thought I would never have again. I would definitely recommend giving this medication a try."

Cheyenne (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 2, 2018

For COPD "I just started but so far it’s been amazing I can breath again The lump in my throat is finally gone after nearly 3 years Tears are running down my face and yet I can still breath Can this be real and please god I hope it lasts My rattling chest is clear and I can finish a sentence without my nose dripping and my rattling ole cough is no more"

Glinski January 30, 2018

For COPD, Maintenance "It seems to work for me."

RogB67 (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 29, 2018

For COPD "I truly believe that I was allergic to all of the meds I have been taking for the past 7 years. I started taking Anoro Ellipta 4 months ago and with the first inhale I could feel the oxygen hitting every cell of my body. It was the best feeling in the world. Still today I feel the same. I never use the emergency inhaler anymore. I have very severe COPD I thought I was going to die every day for years but now I think I can live another 20."

jackieturner (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 9, 2017

For COPD "Best inhalant I've taken, all was fine until my teeth started to fall apart, and in a short time 4 molars are gone and I need implants and another medicine I guess, I want the teeth I still have to stay, if they will. If they go too I will return to Anoro Ellipta, what do I have to lose then?"

Daid (taken for 1 to 2 years) November 12, 2017

For COPD "Started Anoro 6 weeks ago. I was pleasantly surprised the first day. No rescue inhaler needed and walking 15 to 20 minutes was easy. Then I started having pain in my legs and thighs. It kept me awake at night. I also have sleep Apnea, so this is becoming an issue. I believe I will need to start on a different medication for my COPD. Very disappointed."

Cheri C October 12, 2017

For COPD "I have used Anora for about a year now have no problems at I also use symbicort twice in the morning and twice at night and no problems. Anoro is very good. I have tried spiriva but it did not work too well I will stick with Anora."

nanagirl (taken for 1 to 2 years) October 11, 2017

For COPD "Once I started using Anoro Ellipta I felt it to be effective in controlling the shortnss of my breath ,easy to use with no side effects and I QUIT SMOKING easily .Thanks"

m.altiti July 27, 2017

For COPD "Newly diagnosed with Stage 3 COPD at 56. Tried two other medicines first with no relief. Switched to Anoro, and BAM! I can breathe again. I don't know what the long term effects will be, but it has given me some hope that I will be able to function well enough to take care of myself and exercise."

102160 May 21, 2017

For COPD, Maintenance "Start tomarrow."

tracyglenn (taken for less than 1 month) May 13, 2017

For COPD "I can not believe this drug.I t is truly a miracle. I could not even walk without gasping for breath and I had given up hope that my quality of life would ever be normal. I am so thankful that anoro has helped me live again."

Pville April 17, 2017

For COPD "Game Changer! I have tried most all of them in several forms. Then: Anoro Elipta! I started this medication about two weeks ago. I had not walked over twenty minutes at a time in a couple years. Just got back from a eighty minute walk and feel great. My pace was 20 minutes a mile, about 2 feet a step, according to my Fitbit Charge HR 2. I could have gone longer and farther, but do not want to push it or light up my knees. It is hard for me to believe. I am a 67 year old man with COPD. Anoro may increase my HR and BP for a about 30 minutes right after I use it, but those readings go lower than baseline even with exercise. A lot lower. I hope it works for you!"

Daviders472 January 25, 2017

For COPD "I had been wheezing and short of breath for 3 months without any relief. I had been on the same inhalers for over 10 years and they were no longer effective. I started anoro ellipta. I started noticing a change within 3 days. I haven't needed my nebulizer or albuterol.inhaler. I would recommend this medication to anyone with copd."

Cindylee. December 1, 2016

For COPD "I'm only on day 1 and I'm amazed at the difference in such a short time. I've gone from gasping for breath to being mildly puffed, more energy and I can move quicker. I can see it's going to change the quality of my life. I have emphysemia and am 62 years. Thank you for developing this drug as my previous inhaler and puffers were not helping anymore. Thankyou"

Peg leg November 25, 2016

For COPD "Long history of lack of physical stamina in spite of as much exercise as I could manage. Three doses of Anoro and it all changed. 6 months now and no problem with the medicine. Jost hope it continues."

C A September 28, 2016