How much does Anoro Ellipta cost without insurance?
The cost of Anoro (umeclidinium and vilanterol) Ellipta if you are paying cash can range from $425 to $500 for one inhaler (with 60 blisters of 62.5 mg umeclidinium/25 mcg vilanterol). The price can vary between pharmacies and locations around the country. However, there are many ways to lower your cost for this medication.
- If you are paying the full cash price, you can look for online discount coupons that might help to lower out-of-pockets costs.
- If you have prescription insurance, your insurance may include Anoro Ellipta on their formulary and your copay cost may be much lower, depending upon which Tier Anoro Ellipta falls under. Check with your insurance company to determine your copay cost.
- If your commercial insurance copay is too expensive, you may be eligible for the copay coupon card supplied by GSK, the manufacturer. This coupon could save you up to $900 per year. However, this coupon is not valid for any government beneficiaries including those eligible for or enrolled in Medicare. Present the coupon to your pharmacist for each Anoro refill.
- Eligible patients without insurance that can cover the cost of their prescription could receive up to $100 in savings on each 30-day supply of Anoro. You will be responsible for any remaining out-of-pocket cost.
Anoro combines two inhaled COPD bronchodilator agents, umeclidinium bromide, a long-acting muscarinic antagonist (LAMA) and vilanterol, a long-acting beta-2 agonist (LABA). Anoro Ellipta is used as a once-daily inhaler as a maintenance treatment for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
There is no generic version of Anoro Ellipta available in the US at this time.
- Anoro Ellipta. [package insert]. Research Triangle Park, NC. GlaxoSmithKline. May 2019. Accessed April 2, 2020. https://www.gsksource.com/pharma/content/dam/GlaxoSmithKline/US/en/Prescribing_Information/Anoro_Ellipta/pdf/ANORO-ELLIPTA-PI-PIL-IFU.PDF
Related Medical Questions
- How long does it take for Anoro Ellipta to start working?
- Do you have to rinse your mouth after using Anoro Ellipta?
- Can Anoro and albuterol be used together?
- Is Anoro Ellipta a steroid medication?
- Can Anoro Ellipta and Advair be used together?
- Can Anoro Ellipta and Breo Ellipta be used together?
- Trelegy vs Anoro: Which is better?
- How do you use an Anoro Ellipta inhaler?
- Anoro Ellipta Information for Consumers
- Anoro Ellipta Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Anoro Ellipta (detailed)
Related Support Groups
- Anoro Ellipta (10 questions, 15 members)