User Reviews for Anoro Ellipta

Anoro Ellipta Rating Summary

9.0/10 Average Rating

What next? Compare all 114 medications used in the treatment of COPD.

Reviews for Anoro Ellipta to treat COPD

"76 yr old male, had given up on having a normal life and always have salbutamol in my pocket. Just started on Anoro and I am amazed. I am mad at myself for not knowing about this for the past few years. I am living in Mexico (Alamos Sonora) and loving it. My prescription cost me $38 for a 30 day supply which is a reason to take a trip down here. Not a generic, the same as the US."

Tom (taken for less than 1 month) May 17, 2018

"Before just walking from my living room to my kitchen left me breathless and leaning over the counter gasping for air. Anoro has change that from day one. I still have problems when walking 100 feet but I am comfortable for the most part walking around my home. I've been trying to find out if the maximum benefits are immediate or if Improvement continues over a few days."

Foxden (taken for less than 1 month) May 7, 2018

"40 years old, 1st medication given to me for COPD and I haven’t been able to keep my teeth in since??"

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 17, 2018

"I have been suffering with my asthma from being a teen, I have had numerous preventers and nothing really seemed to help for long enough, the Doctors would say because my peak flow was so fine it wasn’t my asthma, a few months later a specialist put me on this inhaler and the feeling of being able to breathe again was properly for the first time is just amazing ! I’m 3 months in and my ventolin intake has reduced from 19 times a week to 5 and under, the only downside I get a lot of thrush in my mouth from this spray and the device is a little difficult to use at first ! Apart from that fantastic"

Rachel96 (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 12, 2018

"I have used Anoro Ellipta approx. 6 months now previously used 2 other lung medications for several years without much relief having to use my rescue inhaler several times a day. Since my Doctor changed my 2 previous meds to Anoro Ellipta and one other lung medication I can't believe the improvement, I have breathing now that I thought I would never have again. I would definitely recommend giving this medication a try."

Cheyenne (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 2, 2018

"I just started but so far it’s been amazing I can breath again The lump in my throat is finally gone after nearly 3 years Tears are running down my face and yet I can still breath Can this be real and please god I hope it lasts My rattling chest is clear and I can finish a sentence without my nose dripping and my rattling ole cough is no more"

Glinski January 30, 2018

"I truly believe that I was allergic to all of the meds I have been taking for the past 7 years. I started taking Anoro Ellipta 4 months ago and with the first inhale I could feel the oxygen hitting every cell of my body. It was the best feeling in the world. Still today I feel the same. I never use the emergency inhaler anymore. I have very severe COPD I thought I was going to die every day for years but now I think I can live another 20."

jackieturner (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 9, 2017

"Best inhalant I've taken, all was fine until my teeth started to fall apart, and in a short time 4 molars are gone and I need implants and another medicine I guess, I want the teeth I still have to stay, if they will. If they go too I will return to Anoro Ellipta, what do I have to lose then?"

Daid (taken for 1 to 2 years) November 12, 2017

"Started Anoro 6 weeks ago. I was pleasantly surprised the first day. No rescue inhaler needed and walking 15 to 20 minutes was easy. Then I started having pain in my legs and thighs. It kept me awake at night. I also have sleep Apnea, so this is becoming an issue. I believe I will need to start on a different medication for my COPD. Very disappointed."

Cheri C October 12, 2017

"I have used Anora for about a year now have no problems at I also use symbicort twice in the morning and twice at night and no problems. Anoro is very good. I have tried spiriva but it did not work too well I will stick with Anora."

nanagirl (taken for 1 to 2 years) October 11, 2017

"Once I started using Anoro Ellipta I felt it to be effective in controlling the shortnss of my breath ,easy to use with no side effects and I QUIT SMOKING easily .Thanks"

m.altiti July 27, 2017

"Newly diagnosed with Stage 3 COPD at 56. Tried two other medicines first with no relief. Switched to Anoro, and BAM! I can breathe again. I don't know what the long term effects will be, but it has given me some hope that I will be able to function well enough to take care of myself and exercise."

102160 May 21, 2017

"I can not believe this drug.I t is truly a miracle. I could not even walk without gasping for breath and I had given up hope that my quality of life would ever be normal. I am so thankful that anoro has helped me live again."

Pville April 17, 2017

"Game Changer! I have tried most all of them in several forms. Then: Anoro Elipta! I started this medication about two weeks ago. I had not walked over twenty minutes at a time in a couple years. Just got back from a eighty minute walk and feel great. My pace was 20 minutes a mile, about 2 feet a step, according to my Fitbit Charge HR 2. I could have gone longer and farther, but do not want to push it or light up my knees. It is hard for me to believe. I am a 67 year old man with COPD. Anoro may increase my HR and BP for a about 30 minutes right after I use it, but those readings go lower than baseline even with exercise. A lot lower. I hope it works for you!"

Daviders472 January 25, 2017

"I had been wheezing and short of breath for 3 months without any relief. I had been on the same inhalers for over 10 years and they were no longer effective. I started anoro ellipta. I started noticing a change within 3 days. I haven't needed my nebulizer or albuterol.inhaler. I would recommend this medication to anyone with copd."

Cindylee. December 1, 2016

"I'm only on day 1 and I'm amazed at the difference in such a short time. I've gone from gasping for breath to being mildly puffed, more energy and I can move quicker. I can see it's going to change the quality of my life. I have emphysemia and am 62 years. Thank you for developing this drug as my previous inhaler and puffers were not helping anymore. Thankyou"

Peg leg November 25, 2016

"Long history of lack of physical stamina in spite of as much exercise as I could manage. Three doses of Anoro and it all changed. 6 months now and no problem with the medicine. Jost hope it continues."

C A September 28, 2016

"I have chronic bronchitis and COPD...this inhaler is great for the shortness of breath and wheezing ..I love it awesome product..."

Potts5 April 9, 2016

"I've recently been diagnosed with advanced COPD with Dyspnea. I've tried 3 different inhalers. The first 2 left me confused and scared that I wouldn't feel any better. Then I tried Anoro Ellipta. I am so pleased with the improvement. I feel so much better and I'm so glad to know I don't have to live frightened with the wheezing and shortness of breath anymore. And it only takes 1 puff a day. I haven't been on it long but I thank God everyday that I found it."

Better in Wichita (taken for less than 1 month) March 14, 2016

"I am 54 years old with severe COPD, I have been in and out of hospital over the past 3 years. It seemed no matter what I did or took, within a week or two of leaving the hospital I started having exacerbations reaching desperately for my nebulizar rescue treatment several times a day. A month ago I was given samples to try for a month. I haven't used the nebulizer for maintenance (4 times a day) nor needed a rescue treatment since using this medication. BUT at the end of the month the pain in my joints has brought me to tears, I've had very little energy and having nightmares every night. I am to try another medication for a month, hopefully I'll still be able to go without needing to use the nebulizer treatments and less side effects"

JunieMarie September 9, 2015

"I am 56 years old and have been diagnosed with severe emphysema. Up until 3 days ago I was at the point that inhalers were not doing much good at all and I was overusing them and having heart palpitations and the only thing that helped was my nebulizer. But even that did not produce great results and I felt limited in everything that I did. I was fearful to take my grandchild anywhere by myself and quite frankly was fearful of going alone anywhere due to my breathing. My pulmonologist put me on this medicine 3 days ago and what a huge difference it made in my breathing. I have not had to do breathing treatments or inhalers from the time of my first dose. This medicine has been a huge blessing and life changing for me also."

Feeling Thankful July 4, 2015

"My recommendation is for everyone that has COPD to try it, it has been life changing for me. You will not regret trying this medication. LIFE CHANGING!"

Arkie76 March 13, 2015

"I"m 74 years old, old, have been on Anoro 3 weeks feel 10 or 15 years younger, can walk a long time without getting out of breath. Take 1 puff of Anoro in the morning, no other breathing treatments during the day with no side effects its a great medication. Before taking Anoro I took 4 to 6 treatments in nebulizer daily. I wish I could stay on it, but is too expensive for me, I highly recommend it for those that can afford it."

jesse bennett June 30, 2014