User Reviews for Breztri Aerosphere

Breztri Aerosphere has an average rating of 9.8 out of 10 from a total of 5 ratings on Drugs.com. 100% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 0% reported a negative experience.

COPD, Maintenance
10.0
COPD
9.5
Summary of Breztri Aerosphere reviews 9.8 5 reviews

Hope · Taken for less than 1 month · October 14, 2021

For COPD, Maintenance: “I am very happy with Breztri. It has helped me tremendously! Better than any other inhaler I have used. However, I can no longer afford this medication. Thanks to my Medicare and Supplemental Insurance, along with Well Care drug insurance, I will not live much longer as they will not pay for this , or any other inhalers I need. Thanks to pharmaceutical Prices , I will say goodbye now !”

TR · April 1, 2021

For COPD: “Appears to work well. I was diagnosed with pneumonia and within 3 days the fever is gone and I am feeling a lot better. My successful battle with pneumonia maybe from; 1-.With Breztri, for 2 months was on a 45-60 min. Daily aerobic & exercise program which strengthen my lungs. 2- Also, last year I received the senior dosage pneumonia vaccine. This is far better than my battle with pneumonia in 2010. It took me 6 weeks to get over it.”

Jim from Philly · Taken for 1 to 6 months · April 7, 2022

For COPD: “Used Breztri for 4 1/2 months and have zero flare ups. Before I had 3 in 2 months and was switched to Breztri only problem is that it is expensive fortunately I’m a veteran so I get a reduced price But I believe it’s a super drug if you can afford it”

Gcmjr · May 4, 2022

For COPD, Maintenance: “As with another reviewer, I am a veteran and get a reduced price through Tricare For Life. It has worked much better than any other maintenance med I've used before. I have been using it since August 2021.”

D. · Taken for 1 to 6 months · February 22, 2021

For COPD, Maintenance: “Best triple-therapy combination I've tried. Worked great in contrast to Trilegy which faded out in effectiveness.”