User Reviews for Breztri Aerosphere to treat COPD, Maintenance

Breztri Aerosphere has an average rating of 8.5 out of 10 from a total of 6 ratings for the treatment of COPD, Maintenance. 67% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 0% reported a negative experience.

Breztri Aerosphere rating summary

8.5/10 average rating

Compare all 61 medications used in the treatment of COPD, Maintenance.

Easybreezy · Taken for 1 to 2 years · June 27, 2022

“Before I started on Breztri I couldn't grocery shop, walk to the car from a store, walk outside in my own backyard and I had to stop going to my favorite beach because I couldn't take more than 2 steps in the sand. Now, I'm shopping on my own, walking in my yard and swimming in my pool without having to stop and wait 30 minutes before I can walk far enough to lie down. I haven't had to use a rescue inhaler in months. I am so satisfied with Breztri and will take it as long as it's working this well. Ben using it for just under 2 years. No side effects.”

Gcmjr · May 4, 2022

“As with another reviewer, I am a veteran and get a reduced price through Tricare For Life. It has worked much better than any other maintenance med I've used before. I have been using it since August 2021.”

Hope · Taken for less than 1 month · October 14, 2021

“I am very happy with Breztri. It has helped me tremendously! Better than any other inhaler I have used. However, I can no longer afford this medication. Thanks to my Medicare and Supplemental Insurance, along with Well Care drug insurance, I will not live much longer as they will not pay for this , or any other inhalers I need. Thanks to pharmaceutical Prices , I will say goodbye now !”

Millie · Taken for 1 to 6 months · July 26, 2022

“I'm having mixed reviews of Breztri so far. Previous reviews are very positive, but I have not seen a dramatic improvement so far (3 months). My biggest complaint of a drug that retails for over $600 is the counter mechanism....For this price, this should register each dose as taken instead of every 10 doses. I realize this is probably the most expensive part of this inhaler, but it's important to be able to see exactly how many doses are left. Also, it seems less effective when you get to 20.doses.”

CCB319 · Taken for 1 to 6 months · June 20, 2022

“I agree with Commenter "D"...I was on Trelegy but over time I started to use my rescue inhaler more. I was happy with Trelegy's once a day dosing...it may be a "head trip" but I feel safer at this time taking Breztri. Bevespi plus the ICS Budesonide is the same as Breztri.”

D. · Taken for 1 to 6 months · February 22, 2021

“Best triple-therapy combination I've tried. Worked great in contrast to Trilegy which faded out in effectiveness.”