User Reviews for Spiriva Respimat

Learn more about Spiriva Respimat.

COPD, Maintenance 4 reviews 46 medications

6.8
Summary of Spiriva Respimat reviews 4 reviews 6.8

Reviews for Spiriva Respimat

For COPD, Maintenance "I have been using spiriva respimat for several months now for Copd. why is it important not to cover the vents on mouth piece which i have been doing ever since i been using it . my doctor never told me not to i just read about it recently. i really dont think that i have been benefiting from the inhaler that much. could this be the reason? i am not covering the vents any longer the information i read says not to but why . maybe people are using the same as i did hopefully this will help several people. thank you"

angel in heaven August 7, 2016

For COPD, Maintenance "I was prescribed Spiriva Respimat just three weeks ago and the results have been amazingly effective. I was a smoker from the age of 12 until the age of 71, and was finally able to quit 11 years ago. I have been suffering the effects of COPD for at least the last 3 or 4 years (maybe longer) but the condition has gone undiagnosed until very recently. I was unable to walk to my mailbox or take a shower without becoming extremely exhausted. I was constantly coughing up large amounts of phlegm, both day and night, making getting a good night's sleep difficult, if not impossible. I have not woken up once in the past two weeks to cough up phlegm, although I still cough up small amounts of phlegm during the day. I have not suffered any allergies."

Beryl Franklin (taken for less than 1 month) August 7, 2016

For COPD, Maintenance "My problem is not with the medicine, but rather the inhaler itself. The Spiriva Respimat. Hate it with a passion! I've had to make three separate trips to the pharmacy to get a replacement. After the first time I was so careful to use it both, properly and carefully. Did it help? NO! And it is a waste of time, money and I'm unable to use the thing until I go to the pharmacist and get a replacement! Apparently, Kaiser insurance doesn't want to pay for any other Spiriva inhaler. I am currently trying to find where I can leave a formal complaint."

Cindelli (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 10, 2016

For COPD, Maintenance "Ease of use is great. I used the capsule type for many years and hated it every morning. Removing capsule from package, inserting cap into device. It was difficult because I have tremors in hands."

Weldon Skinner (taken for 10 years or more) October 26, 2015