Spiriva Respimat Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Spiriva Respimat (tiotropium) is a member of the anticholinergic bronchodilators drug class and is commonly used for Asthma - Maintenance and COPD - Maintenance.
Spiriva Respimat Prices
This Spiriva Respimat price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Spiriva Respimat inhalation aerosol (1.25 mcg/inh) is around $457 for a supply of 4 grams, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Spiriva Respimat is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic Spiriva Respimat availability.
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Spiriva Respimat Coupons and Rebates
Spiriva Respimat offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Spiriva Savings Card: Eligible patients may pay as little as $0 per month for each of your next 12 prescriptions with savings of up to $100 per fill; for additional information contact the program at 888-777-1919.
|Applies to:||Spiriva Respimat|
|Number of uses:||12 times|
|Expires||December 31, 2019|
Patient Assistance Programs for Spiriva Respimat
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Boehringer Ingelheim Cares Foundation Patient Assistance Program
- Must be uninsured or underinsured
- Based on FPL
- Not specified
- Must be a US resident
- Some Medicare eligible patients who have difficulty meeting their Part D drug costs and who do not qualify for other assistance may be eligible. For Gilotrif, patient must not use this program's application. Please contact the BI Cares Foundation Gilotrif Patient Assistance Program at 877-814-3915. For Ofev, patient must not use this program's application. Please contact the BI Cares Foundation Gilotrif Patient Assistance Program at 888-304-8946.
- Spiriva Respimat (tiotropium bromide)
Provider: Hospital-to-Home Program
- *See Additional Information section below
- Not disclosed
- FDA-approved diagnosis
- The patient must also be a US resident.
- Resources for HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS ONLY. Health Care Providers must enroll the patient into the program prior to processing the Hospital-to-Home Program Copay Card. Patient will receive a Free Starter Kit: 30 Days supply, a copay card and Information on COPD.
- Spiriva Respimat (tiotropium bromide) Spray
More about Spiriva Respimat (tiotropium)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- 11 Reviews
- Drug class: anticholinergic bronchodilators
- FDA Alerts (1)
Other brands: Spiriva