User Reviews for Spiriva Respimat to treat Asthma, Maintenance

Reviews for Spiriva Respimat

"Almost broke the twisthaler just now. First time using it. What a waste of money. They could have put the medicine in a little easy-to-use puffer inhaler but then they could not charge so much for it. They think people are stupid. What a gimmick. Hope this stuff works but the damn mist made me cough and choke . I have no illusions that the medicine will not have a load of side effects like all the rest."

Pearlymae August 13, 2018

"I have been using Spiriva*Respimat 2.5 mcg along with Zenhale MDI 5/200mcg for a year now and in that short period I've acquired so much bloating to my face and body and have gained almost 50 lbs using these two drugs. I now have severe breathing problems, cannot go upstairs and/or for a walk without panting/huffing/ breathing heavier where sometimes I cannot take a breath (than I ever did before taking these two puffers) ... which is very scary. I was on two other Asthma medication before which never caused me any side effects. Am going to go back to them and hopefully will lose the extra pounds I've put on and in the few days since I've stopped taking these two puffers my breathing has improved quite a lot."

none (taken for 1 to 2 years) March 7, 2018