Anoro Ellipta Dosage
Generic name: UMECLIDINIUM BROMIDE 62.5ug, VILANTEROL TRIFENATATE 25ug
Dosage form: inhalation powder
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jul 30, 2019.
ANORO ELLIPTA (umeclidinium/vilanterol 62.5 mcg/25 mcg) should be administered as 1 inhalation once daily by the orally inhaled route only.
ANORO ELLIPTA should be used at the same time every day. Do not use ANORO ELLIPTA more than 1 time every 24 hours.
No dosage adjustment is required for geriatric patients, patients with renal impairment, or patients with moderate hepatic impairment [see Clinical Pharmacology (12.3)].
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
- Do you have to rinse your mouth after using Anoro Ellipta?
- Is Anoro Ellipta a steroid medication?
- How long does it take for Anoro Ellipta to start working?
- How much does Anoro Ellipta cost without insurance?
- Can Anoro and albuterol be used together?
- Can Anoro Ellipta and Breo Ellipta be used together?
- Can Anoro Ellipta and Advair be used together?
More about Anoro Ellipta (umeclidinium / vilanterol)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 40 Reviews
- Drug class: bronchodilator combinations
- FDA Approval History