User Reviews for Ibuprofen (Page 5)

Also known as: Advil, Motrin, Motrin IB, Advil Liqui-Gels, Advil Children's, Addaprin, Motrin Childrens, Nuprin, Children's Motrin, Proprinal, Advil Migraine, Midol IB, Childrens Ibuprofen Berry, Caldolor, Advil Infant's Concentrated Drops, Advil Film-Coated, Genpril, IBU-200, A-G Profen, Advil Junior Strength, Midol Maximum Strength Cramp Formula Actiprofen Motrin Migraine Pain PediaCare Infants' IB Ibuprofen Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer PediaCare Children's IB Ibuprofen Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Motrin Junior Strength Motrin Infant Drops NeoProfen Help I Have An Aching Body Children's ElixSure IB Cap-Profen Motrin Pediatric …show all brand names

Ibuprofen has an average rating of 7.4 out of 10 from a total of 192 ratings on Drugs.com. 64% of those users who reviewed Ibuprofen reported a positive effect, while 18% reported a negative effect.

Pain
Plantar Fasciitis
Summary of Ibuprofen reviews 7.4 192 reviews

Reviews for Ibuprofen

Anonymous January 25, 2012

For Osteoarthritis: “I take the 800 mg tablet for pain and have for twenty years with very good results.”

faros2gr November 8, 2009

Motrin (ibuprofen) for Osteoarthritis: “The Best.”

alex · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 6, 2019

Advil (ibuprofen) for Fever: “TAKES AWAY everything super fast. It took away my pain, fever, and headache and suprisingly my stuffy nose. It always works”

Lee · Taken for 1 to 6 months February 25, 2020

Advil (ibuprofen) for Muscle Pain: “Barely touchs my muscle or back pain even if I take 2 pills.”

Anonymous · Taken for 5 to 10 years June 16, 2013

For Pain: “I take 1 200mg ibuprofen before bedtime. It helps me sleep and I don't wake up with any stiffness in the morning or during the next day. It lasts for 24hrs.”

Anonymous October 27, 2010

Advil (ibuprofen) for Muscle Pain: “When I have trouble sleeping I can take one Advil and sleep all night. I also use Advil when I have pains in my muscles or back from exercising too much.”

Bren229 · Taken for 10 years or more September 13, 2017

IBU (ibuprofen) for Rheumatoid Arthritis: “I only take when needed but helps the pain alot.”

independent · Taken for 1 to 6 months June 11, 2019

For Chronic Myofascial Pain: “Ibuprofen Is like taking candy, it does nothing for severe pain and I was on the 800mg prescription dose in addition it's not good for your stomach.”

Mrorae November 16, 2015

Motrin (ibuprofen) for Rheumatoid Arthritis: “I had juvenile rheumatoid arthritis. I had an allergic reaction to naproxen so I started taking Motrin and It was very effective. I have been in remission for about 18 years now.”

tmbartle April 10, 2009

Advil Liqui-Gels (ibuprofen) for Back Pain: “Works better for my back pain than Oxycontin”

MaMaChris February 15, 2009

Advil (ibuprofen) for Muscle Pain: “About a year after having my daughter my lower back and hips started hurting so bad (mostly from carrying her around) that I couldn't sleep. Advil worked great! One pill and I slept all night.”

FeFe77 August 17, 2014

Advil Liqui-Gels (ibuprofen) for Period Pain: “I suffer with endometriosis. Due to this the pain is brutal. I have tried most everything under the sun for relief. I highly recommend ADVIL LIQ-GELS, for fast relief with little stomach upset.”

lanmanator February 13, 2009

Advil (ibuprofen) for Muscle Pain: “It's good for back problems.”

bluemays34 · Taken for 2 to 5 years August 5, 2012

For Back Pain: “Relieves pain faster but not quite like a narcotic...safer! 8.5 to a 9 out of 10 for 800mgs does the job!!”

Anonymous October 2, 2011

Advil (ibuprofen) for Headache: “Definitely relieves my headache.”

Sandy May 2, 2020

For Pain: “Motrin 800mg saved me daily from excruciating pain associated with Shingles.”

Anonymous September 8, 2009

Motrin (ibuprofen) for Rheumatoid Arthritis: “I take two 600 motrin a day and, they work very well. I would recommend others to try it.”

deedle July 26, 2019

For Sciatica: “In an eight hour period, I'd take 1600mgs of ibuprofen and not feel an improvement”

Anonymous November 11, 2019

For Period Pain: “Doesnt work at all for severe cramps :(((”

oxyaaron January 10, 2011

Motrin (ibuprofen) for Back Pain: “Better than any other NSAID but when you have serious pain you will need something a little stronger.”

L5-S1 hern/nerve damage · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 4, 2015

Advil (ibuprofen) for Back Pain: “Awful, to say the least. Don't even consider this if you have anything more than a headache, and even that won't be tolerable after taking a few of these.”

Marcus99 · Taken for 6 months to 1 year April 23, 2015

Advil (ibuprofen) for Back Pain: “This works very well for me, and needless to say is readily available. The trick is knowing when to take one or when to take two.”

Ed · Taken for less than 1 month August 22, 2018

For Toothache: “It sucks”

xxlane January 27, 2011

Motrin (ibuprofen) for Back Pain: “Seems to help back pain. Good for headaches.”

Danbetsy06 October 6, 2011

Advil (ibuprofen) for Muscle Pain: “A soon as I took it I started having blurry images, I couldn't breathe and everything turned for the worse. I feel like everything that surrounds me are circling or rolling.”