User Reviews for Tarina Fe 1 / 20

Birth Control 13 reviews 295 medications

5.2
Summary of Tarina Fe 1/20 reviews 13 reviews 5.2

Reviews for Tarina Fe 1/20

For Birth Control "I've taken this pill for about 2 weeks and so far. My acne has cleared up significantly, I've actually lost weight but my breast size went up by a cup size and my moods have evened out a lot. My boyfriend noticed the difference immediately."

Jewel_Blue (taken for less than 1 month) March 6, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Birth Control "The first week into taking this pill, I got the yeast infection side effect and I've never had one before. It made me way more emotional and sensitive to drama. My boyfriend doesn't even think I'm acting like the same person before I started taking the pill. Not only this but it makes me really hungry even when I feel full, I just crave eating more food. It also caused my acne to get worse within the first week. I stopped taking it after the first week so then I had the worst period in my whole life. I'm 18 and I rarely had any sort of painful cramps and for the past 4 months I've had cramps that are so painful it feels like I'm giving birth and having painful contractions. Taking this pill was the worst mistake I've ever made!"

Not recommended (taken for less than 1 month) February 13, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Birth Control "Tarina protected me from pregnancy, but not without a cost. I was on this for a total of two months, two pill packs. The first pill pack had less side effects, but the second was awful. I didn't notice any mood changes or anything, but several things happened with my body: Every day on this pill (1st & 2nd pack) I woke up with a hangover type headache. Excedrin helped, but at this point I was taking it every day. After my first pack, my period lasted 1 maybe 2 days (I am usually a light bleeder 3-4 days.) once I started my second pack, I got a full on period in the middle of my pack. Not to mention, I had awful stomach pains all the time. I had never had these issues with birth control prior. As soon as I got off it, I felt relief in days."

Konah January 29, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Birth Control "There are certain things I really enjoy about this pill, it makes my periods very light and tolerable. Off of birth control, my periods are accompanied by horrible cramps and I would bleed heavily for 5 days. On the pill, I rarely experience a cramp and my bleeding is light for about 2 Days. I have noticed I have a been a bit more emotional and fatigued around the time of my period but it's not to a level I can't handle. There is one very bad side effect for me. I'm not completely sure if it's the pill, so I plan to get it checked out by a doctor. Ever since I started to take this brand of birth control I've had vaginal dryness. I believe this is causing my vagina to tear and bleed during sex."

Lodawg January 18, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Birth Control "I've been in this pill for 6 months and it's the worst. I get 2 periods a month, super emotional, terrible cramps and crazy mood swings. It's good at preventing pregnancy but I definitely would not recommend."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 16, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Birth Control "If you don't want to get pregnant, then this birth control works just fine. Downsides for me: longer periods. I was bloated for a good 2 months. I read to try and stick it out for 3 months and bloating would subside, and for the most part it did. Last but not least, and for me the worst, the CYSTIC ACNE!! Uggghh I haven't have acne in 3 yrs and as soon, as soon! As I switched to this BC I started getting them all over, with cystic ones mainly on my jaw line. I absolutely hate it and will be switching BC this week!!!"

BlairMorgan (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 8, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Birth Control "I've been on tarina for three months now and its great as a birth control factor. However, I am very emotional now, not as extreme as others, but I do get upset at little things now and I take offense at harmless jokes that I would have never gotten upset about before the pill. I also notice that my cramps are strong (5/10) considering I barely had cramps before these pills, and I get bloated often. Overall it does prevent pregnancy, but crying, cramps, and bloating are the price you have to pay."

crampyy December 11, 2016

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Birth Control "on my 3rd month and the acne caused by this pill still havent gone away. when I started this pill I broke out like CRAZY. I had HUNDREDS of pimples the day after starting. most of them have cleared but now instead of a bunch of tiny red pimples, I get big painful cyctic ones. I stayed with it because everyone told me I had to give my body time to adjust, but it doesn't seem to be doing better. The 2nd month on the pill I had HORRIBLE stomach pains. It was awful. I was puking every other day from the pain, not nausea. As a BC its great idk if its worth the acne tho.. my skin is so scarred."

nicknameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 10, 2016

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Birth Control "I'm 26 and have been taking this for about 5 years. I didn't experience side effects Besides some light spotting at first. I gained about 8 lbs in the first 6 months but I dont know if they're related. It did increase my cup size though. I barely get a period anymore and it's very light. If anything, this has worked so well that i'm afraid to try any other forms of birth control. This drug is actually prescribed to treat acne so i'm surprised to see a review saying it caused it. I get maybe 3 or 4 pimples a year and my skin is clear besides some mild oily tzone/chin. I didn't give this a full 10 because it is annoying to have to remember to take it at the same time every day. I definitely recommed this pill."

ChicagoGirl90 (taken for 5 to 10 years) November 10, 2016

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Birth Control "i just started my 3rd week on this pill (its my first time going on bc) and i cant say i love the pill, but i also dont hate it. the first 3 days i had really bad acid reflux, indigestion and stomach pains, it went away so i think my body was just trying to cope with the newly added hormones. my boobs have grown slightly, but not much. im definitely more emotional now, but not overly emotional like most people are saying they experienced. the only real negative side effect ive experienced is acne. the day after i started the pill i woke up with small red bumps ALL over my face. my entire forehead, chin and jaw area is so red and bumpy. im gonna give this pill another month or two before i decide if i need to change brands."

nicknameeeeeeeee (taken for less than 1 month) October 21, 2016

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Birth Control "I've been taking tarina for 3 weeks. I was not put off by the breast tenderness and the larger cup size and the seemingly constant spotting because my doctor told me that is normal for about 2 months when just beginning a pill. However, I cannot handle the bleak and depressive feelings and moods I have developed. I wasn't perfectly happy before the pill but I've never in my life experienced such depression for so long and I do not have a family history of depression or mood disorders. I do not like to even think of sex anymore, I cry at sad songs, and my school work quality has tanked. I'm glad to know I'm not alone and hopeful I'll feel better soon."

Sue994 (taken for less than 1 month) October 9, 2016

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Birth Control "If you already have a lot of personality, this pill probably isn't for you. Mood switches were very common. I'm talking 0 to mega alpha psychotic in oscillations. Taking it at night had a caffeine-like effect. Cramping during the beginning of my cycle was almost negligent. Appetite was ravenous then leveled off towards the end of the pack. Libido was slightly decreased as well as slight vaginal dryness."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 8, 2016

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Birth Control "My experience on the pill is going okay I'm on my 3rd pack no bleeding, just spotted for a hour I get cramps when it's time for my period to come I notice I became more emotional lately I fee like crying a lot, when someone tells me something I get really sensitive, my boobs get sore and they have gone up in cup size, I get acne when it's time for my period but that's it, my hunger has been the same, when it's that time I crave fried foods. I like the pill just wish I wasn't so emotional, my sex drive it's awesome. Hopefully I will get my a irregular period."

vana12 January 7, 2016