239 (Ethinyl Estradiol and Norethindrone Acetate ethinyl estradiol 0.02 mg / norethindrone acetate 1 mg)
Pill with imprint 239 is White, Round and has been identified as Ethinyl Estradiol and Norethindrone Acetate ethinyl estradiol 0.02 mg / norethindrone acetate 1 mg. It is supplied by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Ethinyl estradiol/norethindrone is used in the treatment of birth control; postmenopausal symptoms; endometriosis; prevention of osteoporosis; abnormal uterine bleeding and belongs to the drug classes contraceptives, sex hormone combinations. Not for use in pregnancy. Ethinyl estradiol/norethindrone ethinyl estradiol 0.02 mg / norethindrone acetate 1 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 239
- ethinyl estradiol 0.02 mg / norethindrone acetate 1 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Contraceptives, Sex hormone combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- X - Not for use in pregnancy
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
sodium lauryl sulfate,
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Related images for "239"
More about ethinyl estradiol / norethindrone
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Reviews (7,089)
- Drug images
- Pricing & coupons
- Drug class: contraceptives
- Drug Information
- Ethinyl estradiol and norethindrone birth control
- Ethinyl estradiol and norethindrone (Advanced Reading)
- Norethindrone, ethinyl estradiol, and ferrous fumarate (Advanced Reading)
- Ethinyl Estradiol and Norethindrone Tablets
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.