User Reviews for Acetaminophen / oxycodone

Also known as: Endocet, Magnacet, Nalocet, Narvox, Oxycet, Percocet, Percocet 10/325, Percocet 10/650, Percocet 2.5/325, Percocet 5/325, Percocet 7.5/325, Percocet 7.5/500, Perloxx, Primlev, Roxicet, Roxilox, Tylox, Xartemis XR, Xolox …show all brand names

Pain
8.5

Chronic Pain
7.2

Summary of Acetaminophen/oxycodone reviews 8.1 598 reviews

Reviews for Acetaminophen/oxycodone

For Pain: "How sad that we hope the FDA cares or Walgreens cares. s. I am a SPSDT, severe pain sufferer denied treatment (SPSDT)due to the laws by State of TN. My diagnosis: bone cancer. The FDA should be called out for lack of compassion and cruelty to those that are sick, scared, and suffering. Disabled children and the elderly are SPS too. Do these anti-opioid fanatics consider that they may develop cancer or heart disease later in life? Will they regret it when they can't get pain relief? I wonder and I pray they do not suffer. I would not wish it on anyone. Severe pain, day in and day out, no physical or mental escape, no sleep...it's horrible. SPSDT go to the streets for relief from torture. It is not about "addiction" people, it is about the unbearable suffering. Cruelty to other humans on the earth."

SDTP2012 August 7, 2018

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Pain: "I was prescribed Percocet 10/325 after a surgery and found it to be extremely effective at relieving pain. For me, personally, the effects lasted around 7 hours, after which I'd usually have to re-dose, at least for the first week after the surgery. Similarly, I found it extremely effective at reducing pain from cluster headaches when a triptan wasn't effective. It's not a recommended treatment for cluster headaches, but I did find it useful as a very last resort. The only two "side effects" were the very pleasant (and often addicting) euphoria from the Oxycodone, and the unpleasant cravings I had for it after discontinuing use. Otherwise, I was very impressed with it."

CLJ (taken for less than 1 month) August 6, 2018

For Chronic Pain: "I recently was given the Camber brand of Oxycodone / Acetaminophen and am notice some unusual side effects such as a burning sensation on tongue and in throat and excessive sweating. I recently had to switch to Oxycodone from Hydrocodone after building a tolerance. I was stuck with this brand for a month and have asked my pharmacist to order Actavis for next month as I've had no issues with those. What everyone needs to do is go to the FDA's website and log this brand of Oxycodone in their medwatch system. If enough people complain about it, they will have to look into it. There is no reason that we have to fear the type of brand we might get when dealing with chronic pain."

Jeff (taken for less than 1 month) August 4, 2018

For Chronic Pain: "Oxycodone T-192 by Camber Pharmaceuticals. I swear it is a sugar (placebo) pill. Very little effect. I got it at Walgreen's. It is not Walgreen's fault (unless they chose this brand because they get more profit!!) - I would say with great accuracy that 1 out of 4 seems mostly normal. I just switched back (I don't know why I waited so long) and the other brand(s) and they kicked my butt. Do not waste your time with Camber's - you will not get relief (once I even took 2 and nothing!)"

BEE (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 1, 2018

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Pain: "I have been taking it for more than twenty years, and it has been a life saver. I had a spinal cord injury, with a brain stem injury in 1998. Since then, I take Morphine Sulfate three times a day, 30mg, as well as the Percocet, 10/325, and am allowed 4 per day. Sometimes it's hard to make it through the month. Sometimes I don't have enough to make it through the month!"

Kent July 31, 2018

For Pain: "Received generic by CAMBER and made me sick. Did nothing for pain after hernia surgery. Walgreens should stop selling these immediately ."

Tim (taken for less than 1 month) July 30, 2018

For Chronic Pain: "I have just tried generic T193 oxycodone for the last 16 days. I am in the process of stopping this. Anxiety, withdrawal symptoms even in this short time. This is a horrible drug!! Does nothing for pain."

Searching (taken for less than 1 month) July 28, 2018

Percocet 10/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: "I just received my refill for Oxycodone 10/325. It’s the Camber brand. I received it once before, and it didn’t do anything for my pain. I was forced to get it again, and I’m stuck for a month! What can be done about this? Is there a way to report them to the FDA? It’s it’s obviously a sugar pill or something. Isn’t this against the law? How can I report this or contact Camber?"

Potsey (taken for 5 to 10 years) July 28, 2018

For Chronic Pain: "I have dealt with severe chronic pain for about 8 years. The first 2 months I got it filled at Walgreens they were a different brand. However Walgreens switched the brand they carry to Camber. They looked different but I didn’t think much of it. Right away they weren’t working. Before the switch it could take my pain from a 10/10 to a 5-6/10 (which is AMAZING for me). Camber couldn’t even take it from a 10 to a 9. And despite it not working I had most negative effects. Dizziness, motion sickness, vomiting, nausea, light headed, etc. Only effected me about 3-4 hours then I would start going through withdrawal side effects. The Camber brand ineffective. For fears “Pharmacy hopping” I continued taking this useless and miserable medication for 4 months.. I will be picking up a new script for Mallinkcrodt this week. Hopefully, this actually helps me."

Kraykay (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 27, 2018

Percocet 5/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: "This Medication is so BAD it makes me sick, it doesn't help at all, with the pain, I throw up, and more side affects. WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE DOING THIS TO US?? Do they NOT think we are in pain. Have they ever been in PAIN like us?Walgreens [I go there also] I am not sure if it is there fault,I wish I new for sure just because people abuse these, now we have to suffer, the people that really need the real medication to help us get thru days of REAL pain. I could go on as well as all the people that are sufffering ,WHAT CAN WE DO???"

TT (taken for 2 to 5 years) July 22, 2018

For Chronic Pain: "I believe this medication is tainted. It says they are a light blue pill. I opened the bottle and there are dark blue spots all over the pills!!! And I never had this type of medicine that was not a white pill. What are you really putting in this medication? And why are some of tbe pills haveing smudgy blue spots appearing on them."

cowgirl (taken for 6 months to 1 year) July 14, 2018

For Chronic Pain: "T193 generic oxycodone 7.5/325 (Camber Pharmaceuticals) is absolutely the worst I ever taken. I had dizziness, sweating profusely and anxiety. I stopped taking it after two pills now I'm screwed for 30 days. This is just so frustrating !!!!!!!!"

RLR (taken for less than 1 month) July 12, 2018

Percocet 10/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: "These are my life savers. Having the chronic pain that I have, I would not be able to function without them. We have a disabled son and he doesn’t walk and he weighs 145 lbs. He’s 20 years old and it’s a job taking care of him. I would not be able to do it without my pain medication."

Deb (taken for 5 to 10 years) June 30, 2018

For Pain: "The brand that has the imprint RP 10/325 is trash"

Cedscott4 June 25, 2018

For Chronic Pain: "I have been taking Actvis brand. For nearly 10 years due to chronic pain. As many others have stated, they knew something wasn't right with the camber brand, as I did 2 months ago when I was given this inferior brand. I thought it was just me feeling this way but last month I got my regular manufacturer and I knew after the first pill that my conclusion was right because with actvis brand I actually felt relief again from my pain and my feelings of withdrawal and other strange side effects went away. Unfortunately I had my wife pick up my meds. Today for me and I got the camber brand again, and already my pain level is up and like before I feel like I'm going thru withdrawal and it makes my skin feel sensitive and a weird sensation all over. As I said before, the first month I took these I thought maybe it's just me but due to all the other patients I've read complaints very similar to mine, these issues are 100% legitimate."

Exr RX tech (taken for 10 years or more) June 24, 2018

For Chronic Pain: "I voluntarily dropped down to 10mg Oxycodone from 20mg to try to change my life for the better. However, Camber 10/325 has caused 3 months of endless withdrawal. STAY AWAY FROM CAMBER! Check your pills before you leave the pharmacy and REFUSE THIS BRAND"

Mel (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 19, 2018

For Chronic Pain: "This medication has given me many side effects. I am seeing my pain management doctor tomorrow and bringing in the T-194 (Camber Pharmaceuticals generic) that was given to me instead of my previous Percocet 10/325. I have been in bad pain all week. The Camber generic have been making me ill, pain, headache that I never had before, sweats, shaking, itching, ears ringing, and most of all no relief. I feel like I'm in withdrawal. I feel sick since I have taken them for a week. I'm bringing them in to my doctor and he can do what he wants with what is left."

Fuzzy (taken for less than 1 month) June 18, 2018

Percocet 10/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: "T194 off yellow 10/325 oxycodone by the maker camber pharmaceutical Inc BEWARE BAD SIDE EFFECTS. Many of the big pharmacies have switched to the garbage medication that causes many issues"

Anonymous (taken for 10 years or more) June 10, 2018

For Chronic Pain: "Most of the big pharmacies have changed over to camber for pain medication without letting the consumer know. I could tell right away something was wrong and I finally found a place that is using rho brand all the horrible side effects have diminished. So many of us rely on our medication to get through everyday. Switching out our meds with camber has to be related to cost or the government. The first month I just kept taking the even after I looked online finding so many having major issues with the camber meds because I have nothing else to help with my 3 herniated disc's and nerve impingement. I was also to afraid to speak with the doctor and be taken off my meds so I just dealt with it. I had extreme depression very little pain relief sometimes it felt like I got some relief than it quickly went away. Felt constantly sick and angry. Finally after waiting an entire 2nd month of misery I got the real meds from a small pharmacy and I can tell 1000% difference from the meds."

Garputo2 (taken for 10 years or more) June 10, 2018

For Chronic Pain: "Camber brand of acetaminophen/oxycodone does not work made me. It makes me very tied and sick to my stomach. Does not control pain whatsoever. Like the others I am stuck until next month with worthless medication. Camber should be ashamed as should the FDA for allowing it to be sold. (Junk)"

Holmes (taken for less than 1 month) June 9, 2018

For Chronic Pain: "Minimal relief"

Tom (taken for less than 1 month) May 17, 2018

For Not Listed / Other: "Worked very well."

rx (taken for less than 1 month) May 13, 2018

For Pain: "I received my Camber T194's from Walgreens like many for pain after hip surgery to remove hardware inserted when it was broken. In between I had an appendectomy so this was my third time taking percocet (generic) but 1st time on T194s. I immediately got extremely ill, nauseated with headache and unsteady on my feet. I also developed pain in all of my arms and legs making it hard to use the walker. My surgical pain was not relieved very much. I tried to return the prescription just asking not for my money but to get credit for not using it. Walgreens said that was not possible so I couldn't get another prescription."

SickerInFL May 7, 2018

For Chronic Pain: "Had to get my percocet refill at Walgreens, and all they carry now is the camber brand oxycodone, and it is horrible. It has some kind of blue filler in it, and it is scary, it turns your stool BLUE!. This should be outlawed, that a drug is dying my insides. DO NOT PURCHASE."

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) May 7, 2018

For Chronic Pain: "I also just used walgreens to fill my oxycodone and they gave meds by camber. Stay far away from this my mouth has blisters and my throat constantly burns. I took pics and plan on contacting my attorney. I went to urgent care and they said my throat is raw. These pills stick in your throat and burn. They should never be allowed to give these to people.."

sick (taken for less than 1 month) May 7, 2018