User Reviews for Acetaminophen/oxycodone

Also known as: Percocet, Endocet, Percocet 10/325, Percocet 5/325, Roxicet, Percocet 7.5/325, Percocet 7.5/500, Percocet 10/650, Primlev, Oxycet, Nalocet, Prolate, Percocet 2.5/325 Xolox

Pain   8.3
Chronic Pain   5.8

Reviews for Acetaminophen/oxycodone

justina · Taken for 6 months to 1 year February 24, 2021

For Chronic Pain: “I am forced now to take Rhodes oxy 10/325 because there is nothing else available in my area. They are not scored, they will not split without crumbling, they do not work nearly as well and I'm getting withdrawal symptoms I've never had before. I take a half pill ever 4 hours because they don't last and I'm so frustrated. They are garbage.”

1Light · Taken for 5 to 10 years February 19, 2021

For Chronic Pain: “On 10mg codeine for years. Using only as needed, avoiding need for increased dose. The pill from Amneal is worthless. Doesn't touch the pain, barely stops withdrawal symptoms. Feb 2021 BCBS recalled coverage due to failure to meet FDA guidelines. Nothing else has been done. CVS claims its the only version they carry, their website says otherwise. Have a call into my Dr. Waiting. Don't know what to do. This pill really screws with your stomach. I'm hurting so much I can barely dress myself. Beyond upset. Needing help. Contacting an attorney.”

Tired and im pain · Taken for less than 1 month February 9, 2021

For Chronic Pain: “I was just switched from norco 750 to what's supposed to be Percocet 5. I've been on the Norco for over 10 years. My first three days on these Percocet. I'm sick. Absolutely NO pain relief. I have herniated and bulging disk. Both kidneys full of kidney stones. This is total junk.”

Jimmy · Taken for 10 years or more February 4, 2021

For Pain: “Well I don’t understand how chamber, Rhodes, and aneal and other company can give these acetaminophen with oxycodone out they do not work! I live in Louisiana and they used to carry Avalon and they work, now no one can get them at all ! Got to find something that works before I end up at the methadone clinic! I sure that what the government want us to take and to take weed ! What has happened to our health care ?”

Esmeralda · Taken for 2 to 5 years January 29, 2021

For Chronic Pain: “Oxycodone has helped my pain a lot until RHODES 10-325 acetaminophen/oxycodone. Does not help pain they are garbage!!! Taking oxycodone for 4 years due to cancer lesions on vertebrae from Multiple Myeloma. The vertebrae fractured in a way it is pressing on sciatic nerve. So far no other broken bones. Pain in back, legs shins, numb feet and legs. IT WOULD BE NICE IF ALL MANUFACTURERS COULD MAKE A PRODUCT WE CAN DEPEND ON THAT IS CONSISTENT TO HELP THE PAIN. DON'T MAKE GARBAGE AND STOP CUTTING CORNERS TO SAVE AT OUR EXPENSE.”

Nett · Taken for 5 to 10 years January 28, 2021

For Chronic Pain: “This medication does not work at all, I’m having bad side affects, CVS have told to me that they never know what the manufacturer will supply. I was with taking Rhodes, and it did the trick! Seems like there is no pain medication in these pills from WES Pharmacies, but there is severe side effects that I can’t handle, pharmacy won’t help, so I have to suffer until my next pain management appointment. Bad company!!!!!”

Jon · Taken for less than 1 month January 23, 2021

For Chronic Pain: “Do NOT let your pharmacist fool you into using the Camber brand of percocet. It doesn't work. It causes headaches, palpitations and an overall feeling of sluggishness. You will not receive any pain relief and your energy level will drop to 0 after taking it. I've taken other brands for chronic pain for years and they have all given pain relief and a sense of more energy. Camber is the exact opposite. Ask your pharmacist what brand they have before they fill your prescription with Camber generic percocet. This is the first review I've ever written anywhere. Take heed.”

April · Taken for 10 years or more January 5, 2021

For Chronic Pain: “I have had a cervical fusion C-4 C-5. Which left me with chronic pain due to nerve damage. I also have a herniated disc in my lumbar spine with bone spurs from spondylosis arthritis. I have been tapered down to oxycodone 5-325. I have tried many various generic brands. This is the first time I have had Camber Pharmacy acetaminophen with oxycodone and it is horrible. I'm glad I found this post because I thought I was crazy. Not only does it feel like a placebo I feel worse pain then not taking anything at all. I have never been in withdrawal but I imagine it hurts like this. Aching and pain in my neck and shoulders reminds me of the pain I felt before my surgery it was really bad. I asked my pharmacist to please note my profile to not give me this brand again. They should not be allowed to sell this brand.”

Dan · Taken for 10 years or more December 31, 2020

For Chronic Pain: “This is what I found out after getting percocet that I swear doesn't work like other percocet I've had. Not every brand of percocet is the same. The key ingredients are the same, but they don’t all use the same fillers, which can affect how the medication is ultimately absorbed by the body. This negatively impacts my therapy.”

Bullfrog52 · Taken for 5 to 10 years November 20, 2020

For Chronic Pain: “Camber the worst generic brand of acetaminophen/oxycodone Mallincroft ok but wear off quickly Alvogen best right now They have all gotten less effective in the last 3 years I have serious c2/c3 issues and can’t have surgery The old yellow colored Vicodins worked best.”

Titanium back man · Taken for 5 to 10 years November 16, 2020

Percocet 5/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: “After multiple spine surgeries I have weaned down to this dosage (Percocet 5/325) over the past years. I have currently been on this dosage for about 3 years after starting on much higher and more frequent usage. Now I use it mostly to take edge off and take it at least once a day as needed. It works very good for me and I have not had any dependency or side effects from it.”

Nee · Taken for 6 months to 1 year November 10, 2020

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: “Horrible medication reduces the pain from a 10 to a seven only lasts about two hours then strong craving settle in for more this is a horrible medication highly addictive with a little therapeutic use.”

Lauts · Taken for less than 1 month October 30, 2020

For Pain: “This drug feels like a placebo. There is zero effective. I just had shoulder surgery, and am in pain, and have a bottle of nothing. Rite Aid filled it and basically said Oh Well. I've had a number of surgeries and have been prescribed this before so I am familiar with its effect on me. Even doubling the dose this time has had no effect at all. Nothing. I have calls out to the FDA and Rhodes. This cannot be allowed to continue.”

Genessee · Taken for 10 years or more October 26, 2020

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: “Every disc in my entire spine is damaged, all sorts of conditions with Chronic Pain. I've been on Brand Percocet for 10+ years with a few years on the generics. The generics suck and don't do much for pain as I had to keep switching between them (so long on 1 and then so long on the other) but the Brand Percocet does work, for me anyway. I was even reduced from 5/day to 3/day and it's still working. NO addiction and NO dependence, my strength is 10/325. The ins co wants to put me on generics again not because they care about me it's the cost. Quality of life, along with other meds, is better but far from great. Any side affects are out weighed by how good they work without getting high.”

Ms. P · Taken for less than 1 month October 18, 2020

For Chronic Pain: “Horrible product. This is the 3rd non-consecutive time my pharmacy has used their company for my medication, and 3rd time the product didn't work. The medication is supposed to be oxycodone-acetaminophen 5-325, but works worse than 2.5-325. Waste of money, time, and prescription.”

Swede · Taken for 1 to 2 years October 5, 2020

For Chronic Pain: “I initially started with Watson brand then my pharmacy changed to Mallinkrodt generic after both of those companies went by the wayside they started carrying only Rhodes. The Watson brand work very well. The Mallinkrodt brand well not as good as the Watson was still quite good at reducing pain. The rhodes brand I have been on for the last year and a 1/2 has left me feeling really draggy and almost like moving in quicksand a lot of the time and its effect on pain is substantially less then any of the other generics of this medication I have taken if you can get another generic brand or the actual brand you would be way better off.”

Genericsdiffer · Taken for 5 to 10 years October 1, 2020

Percocet 10/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: “Percocet helps a lot for 3 to 4 hour periods however generic brands vary greatly in their ability to provide relieve”

May September 30, 2020

For Chronic Pain: “The generic acetaminophen/oxycodone medicine from camber is like a placebo no pain relief and withdrawal”

Lt Anderson · Taken for less than 1 month September 15, 2020

For Chronic Pain: “Rhodes acetaminophen/oxycodone generic for Percocet 10/325 are 32.7 % less effective than other's. Also they are known to cause depression and allergies.”

Crackvenom · Taken for 6 months to 1 year September 4, 2020

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: “I have three bulging disc and a big guy at 240 lb the Rhodes frond of oxycodone with acetaminophen 10-325 medications absolutely useless. They're like taking a placebo or just a regular Tylenol. My doctor said that some people's chemistry binds with the bodies chemicals incorrectly with the medication and makes it to the inert. Does zero. The other percocet brand that starts with an M, weird name worked to reduce pain by 50%”

Missy · Taken for 1 to 6 months August 22, 2020

For Chronic Pain: “I have severe endometriosis which causes extreme pain especially during my periods. I have taken three of these pills today and still have had hardly any relief! These are crap! Hardly any oxycodone in them at all. I'd say it's all Tylenol.”

Chefjames65 · Taken for less than 1 month August 21, 2020

For Chronic Pain: “I've been prescribed a new generic brand of Oxycodone 10-325the The brand is Was by Dr Reddy Pharmaceutical and it doesn't work. It's not a brand I'm familiar with. It says "Wes 203" on one side and "10-325" on the back. I've have not felt any relief yet and I'm thinking it's a poor quality generic. Is anyone familiar with this brand?”

Jen · Taken for less than 1 month August 12, 2020

Percocet 10/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: “This is the 1st time I've been given this Camber brand of acetaminophen/oxycodone and it's like taking Tylenol. My pharmacy didn't have the Mallinckropt in stock so I'll be switching to another pharmacy. This T194 seems like a placebo, no help with my pain at all. Very dissatisfied and this company should be ashamed!!!!! I'd give a Zero if I could !! If this message helps one person, then it was worth taking the time to review Cambers pain medication.”

Gagmo · Taken for 10 years or more July 23, 2020

Endocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: “After a few on the job injuries, 2 lumbar spine surgeries & 7, (yes I said 7), cervical spine surgeries over 15 years, I have tried every narcotic & non-narcotic pain reliever going. I am in constant pain since 2 of the neck surgeries were failures ! My pain management Dr. is a Saint in letting me play guinea pig since I wanted less narcotics. After almost 20 years of 24/7 documented pain & surgeries, Endocet does the best job ever ! (Percocet is aces but who can afford it !). I’ve been on 10/325mg Endocet for almost 15 years now and haven’t needed anything stronger, nor have I needed to ask for any more than my normal 150 quantity. If the pain gets unbearable I am to take 2 every 4 hours which works pretty well for me. Not many side effects, every 2nd or 3rd Rx I may get ‘the itchies’ an hour after taking them, it sucks but does go away. Thank you for Endocet 10/325”

BlkButterfly69 · Taken for 1 to 6 months July 20, 2020

Percocet 5/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Pain: “Was prescribed percocet 7.5 right after surgery and that dosage worked just fine, six weeks after surgery, PM Dr. lowers dosage to 5-325 because he didn't want me on that dosage for an extended amount of time. Now there is very little relief. At 6 weeks post-OP; this dose is not strong enough to alleviate my pain. Maybe in another 3 to 4 weeks it will be, but not at the present.”