User Reviews for Acetaminophen / oxycodone

Also known as: Endocet 10/325, Endocet 2.5/325, Endocet 5/325, Endocet 7.5/325, Nalocet, Percocet 10/325, Percocet 2.5/325, Percocet 5/325, Percocet 7.5/325, Primalev, Primlev, Roxicet, Xartemis XR, ...show all 22 brand namesTylox, Roxilox, Endocet, Percocet 10/650, Percocet 7.5/500, Perloxx, Magnacet, Narvox, Xolox

Pain
8.5

Chronic Pain
6.7

Summary of Acetaminophen/oxycodone reviews 7.9 666 reviews

Reviews for Acetaminophen/oxycodone

For Chronic Pain: "I've been taking Oxycodone/acetaminophen 10/325 for about 2 years for severe pain. I got my monthly refill and immediately noticed it didn't work. I had taken my morning dose from the old bottle and it worked just fine. By the next day I started to experience withdrawal symptoms. I called the pharmacy and they are unwilling to replace these pills with pills from a different batch. Both the old prescription and new are from Rhodes Pharmaceuticals acetaminophen/oxycodone but obviously they have distributed a bad batch."

Nancymaureen (taken for 1 to 2 years) April 12, 2019

For Chronic Pain: "I’ve been on Actavis brand of acetaminophen/oxycodone for years now then Walgreens changed to the Camber brand acetaminophen/oxycodone and can’t take it. Now they gave me Mallinckrodt! I am so sensitive to change in meds, does anyone else feel a difference?"

Anonymous (taken for 5 to 10 years) April 12, 2019

For Chronic Pain: "I have been getting my acetaminophen/oxycodone 10/325 generic Percocet filled at Costco for 4 years now, they use the aurobindo brand which I have had zero problems with - it controls my pain 80 to 90 per cent. I have 2 spots of bad sciatica and a bulged disc. I once had to go to a local pharmacy and they had Rhodes brand of acetaminophen/oxycodone and it made me sick and I very little relief. Costco makes money in the shop side of the store, so cutting costs at the pharmacy is not needed. "

Butch1222 April 11, 2019

For Chronic Pain: "My Walgreens switched my acetaminophen/oxycodone 7.5 to Mallinckrodt 2 months ago and I do not seem to get the same pain relief. I am also experiencing headaches, nausea and I just feel lousy with this new brand. I am going to fill my next script at a different pharm so I can get another brand and see if it helps. Maybe it's all in my head? I don't think so because I get more relief from my old scripts that are 5 mg ( I still had some left over). I am reading many people are having similar issues with Mallinckrodt. I wish I had a magic wand so I could wave it and help you all with your pain."

D (taken for 10 years or more) April 1, 2019

Percocet 10/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: "I have severe pain from bad injuries in my neck , back, both knees.. I was given percocet 10 325 years ago. I must say it does help somewhat in combination with the others my doctor prescribed, but I honestly must say that some manufacturers do seem to me to work better than others. Why that is I am not certain, but I never had a problem with camber. I do have a problem with the mallinckrodt brand. It just doesn't seem to work for me very well and I don't know why. I know that everyone on this earth is different and so maybe that's why the same exact medications might work for some and might not work for others. I just noticed this problem since Walgreens switched the manufacturer to mallinckrodt. But I notice that if you discuss it with your pharmacy they act like your not right upstairs or something. I mean come on it is a legitimate issue to bring up."

Dolly (taken for 5 to 10 years) March 28, 2019

Percocet 7.5/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: "Actavis acetaminophen/oxycodone 7.5/325 has been unavailable since Jan 2019 in my area. Recently I was advised it will be available mid April 2019 at local pharmacies. Anyone else have any details regarding this particular generic availability. This generic has been very helpful and I have been using other generics which have not worked well."

Zoey (taken for 2 to 5 years) March 23, 2019

Percocet 10/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: "I've been on percocets for years. Normally the A333 brand then was swapped to the T194, then yellow then the M523. They all worked good! Until my one day my pharmacy switched to the T194 Camber brand without my knowledge. Now keep in mind I'm not picky nor brave enough to tell my pharmacist what brand to give me, considering judgement of being label as an addict! So after my first pill within 8 hours my HEAD HURTED so bad it caused confusion, jittery, and cold sweats!! So I researched the inactive ingredients, it contains a silicone filler similar to sand. I do noticed a salty taste to them compared to the M523 brand that has a sweet taste to them. This pill doesn't work and the pharmacies and drug companies are putting profit ahead of our health."

Hopeless (taken for 5 to 10 years) March 23, 2019

For Pain: "Does anyone have any experience with Rhodes pharma for 7.5 oxy... My pharmacy keeps changing and seems like blanks for others. Rhodes I hear is better or is it better to get endo...the brand"

jb March 19, 2019

Roxicet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: "I too have had chronic pain after terrible accident and have been on pain medication for decades. When I take CAMBER OXYCODONE HCL 15 MG they made me sick from withdrawal, nausea, diarrhea, chills, aches, no pain relief and stuck on them for.a month - is there any active ingredient in these. Tell your pharmacy to NEVER give you that brand again. If a chain, DRIVE TO ANOTHER to find different brand and PLEASE REPORT TO FDA. I have reported this terrible worthless drug to FDA. The more reports they get then maybe they will inspect further, and hopefully do tests on how much active ingredients are in them. I have refused this brand with my pharmacy. I am so sick from them and in terrible pain - I just can't function but have to use them for this month. DEMAND FDA do something. Please please report. There is a shortage of opioids thanks to junkies not us people in chronic pain who do what we are told. But if FDA don't stop this company we may be stuck with only being able to get these TRASH, USELESS PILLS!"

Kaybee March 18, 2019

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: "I have 4 herniated discs was prescribed Percocet which took the edge off. I never went above prescribed dosage then drug store switched generic company to camber acetaminophen/oxycodone I felt sick, headaches vomited. I never knew you could be sold total garbage from Walgreen’s so never will go back there. Instead I will go to mom and pop drug stores mallinkrot maybe spelt wrong but they do work better"

Tee (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 11, 2019

For Chronic Pain: "I was taking oxicodone15 mg since the war on disabled people started. I have been reduced to 10/325 not funny - at least I'm not laughing. I can barely walk now. I'm really annoyed at our leaders and drs who took an oath to care for his patient. Amen"

rick (taken for 10 years or more) March 3, 2019

For Chronic Pain: "I’m on Percocet 10 for years. I was switched to the Mallinckrodt I knew they made me sick but I wasn’t told about the switch. I had to take them all month. Years ago, my father in law built a pharmacy building. I got to know the pharmacist and her son on a casual basis. I got my Percocet there one month. I asked the Pharmacist son why they carry a medicine that makes some people have stomach problems. This is what he said. “It’s strictly business. We’re allowed to purchase a pill with 100 % active ingredients but as low as 20% less.” It’s now 30% less. It is sad that Mallinckrodt was allowed to take 30 % of active ingredients out of their formula and makes us sick . Hang in there . Chronic patients . We worked all our lives and got hurt etc. and just want out of pain and a normal life. Thanks"

ChonPainPatInPainSti March 2, 2019

For Chronic Pain: "Ok , here’s the real deal -The FDA allows up to a 20% variance between the Brand vs Generic -medicine , As far as the Absorbtion Rate . Totally ridiculous! The FDA should only allow up to a 2% variance . The Active ingredients have to be 100% the Exact same. However, the Inactive ingredients Do Not. Think @ it- The company manufacturing the Brand medicine has the inactive ingredients in the compound for a reason ( maybe the inactive ingredients are directly affecting the Absorption of the Active ingredient/medicine ). Furthermore, Once the company manufacturing the first generic loses it’s right to be the only one making the generic -Additional manufacturers that make this Generic ,Only have to compare it’s Generic Version to the First Generic. Therefore, the 2nd, 3rd, etc.,Generic version to come out, can be Up To 20% Less than the First Generic. Therefore ,You could be getting a Generic that’s only 60% of what the Brand medicine is ,As far as the Rate of Absorbtion ."

Rx Man March 2, 2019

For Chronic Pain: "I've been seeing everyone post that Walgreens had switched to Camber and I see that's what these T 194 pills are that I've been getting this past year but today I got the M 523 pills which are Mallinckrodt. I'm hoping that this is a good thing because the others do NOTHING for my pain. I suffer from Rheumatoid arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Carpal tunnel syndrome, Chronic fatigue, Chronic Migraines, Degenerative Disc Disease, Bulging Disc etc... All I'm asking for is some relief. Then they have you afraid to ask too much about the meds because it sends up a red flag when all you're doing is telling the truth. Praying you all get some relief sooner than later..."

Jewels (taken for 5 to 10 years) February 27, 2019

For Chronic Pain: "Approximately 4 months ago, I was switched from Camber pharmaceuticals generic yellow Oxycodone/Acetaminophen 10/325mg pills to white Camber pharmaceuticals Oxycodone/Acetaminophen 10/325mg pills and my symptoms began! I experienced feeling shaky, feeling like I can’t breathe, terrible sweating episodes, SEVERE anxiety, heart troubles, it is absolutely awful!! Immediately, after a particularly SEVERE attack this morning, I called my local pharmacy and spoke with my pharmacist and explained what was going on. He told me that as far as he was told, “all the manufacturer did was remove the dye.” I hung up and immediately called Camber pharmaceuticals in New Jersey. After hours and hours of waiting- nothing. Something is VERY wrong with the pills and the FDA isn’t doing anything! I’m going to ask my local hospital to test the pills because I KNOW something is VERY wrong here! If your going through this, Please start complaining!We need help and the FDA is ignoring us!"

ladygwenuveire75 (taken for 2 to 5 years) February 22, 2019

For Chronic Pain: "I went to Walgreens to pick up my medicine and when I looked at them they had changed to the Mallinckrodt brand. I've been taking 10/325 mg of oxycodone for a while. I have been taking the yellowish colored ones. This brand of pills are just like a placebo pill. I have been having withdrawals since the 11th of February because this medicine doesn't help. I called the pharmacist and told her my symptoms but she said it was a virus. I told her no it isn't a virus because it started when my medicine was changed. She told me to call my Dr. and I will tomorrow to see what can be done. It's ridiculous for my insurance to have paid almost $300.00 for a medicine that doesn't work at all. I'm very upset over this because I shouldn't be hurting like this. No one should."

Wendy (taken for 2 to 5 years) February 20, 2019

For Pain: "I took one 5/325 pill by Camber and had no pain relief, became nauseous, with headache. Called in a complaint as well as emailed. Horrible manufacturer."

Sally (taken for less than 1 month) February 18, 2019

For Chronic Pain: "I am experiencing the same results from the generic brand Mollinckrodt from walgreens. I have been on 7.5-325 MG oxy for my back and neck pains and chronic migraines. I know when I am taking effective medication and these are not. If the generic brands are ineffective, what are the pharmacies doing about it? Something needs to be done and the FDA needs to take note that not all people on opioids are addicts or druggies. We are in pain and need help not judgement. Please address the issues with the generic brands of oxy. Thank you in advance."

Nonnie (taken for 2 to 5 years) February 6, 2019

For Chronic Pain: "I refilled my pain medication prescription and it is not effective The pills looked different so I called the pharmacist who informed me the manufacturer has changed in the last week or so and now they have the Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals brand. I took one and waited an hour and a half, it did not work, then I took another. I am still in considerable pain and unable to sleep. My medication is usually effective. It is a strong dose and I do not want to increase the amount nor the dosage.: They told me the manufacturer was changed by Walgreens and they have no control over who they purchase from, The staff is wonderful, there are no issues with the staff. As a consumer, I am notifying you that the new supplier product is not effective. I appreciate your help. I have been a loyal Walgreens customer and would hope to have issues resolved other than change pharmacy My medication is the Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals Oxycodone 10/325 The pill is white and has writing one side 10/325 and on the other M523. The pills I took previously from Walgreens were an off white yellowish"

Chelle January 30, 2019

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: "I'm so sick on these new pills I got at Walgreens, I've been on generic percocet for many years and now I'm going through terrible withdrawals from this brand named MFG Camber. I agree with the others on this site - there is something wrong with this brand. I can't even get myself out of the bed. It is making me shaky, nauseous, unable to function. I'm about ready to go to a hospital if I don't start feeling better. Plus I'm sweating like I've never sweat before. Don't get these Chamber generic percocet...you will be sick as a dog."

Patty (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 25, 2019

For Chronic Pain: "Please report camber meds if you think they aren't working or are bad!!!! The FDA needs more complaints to investigate. I have filed a complaint. These pills have left me very ill. These are not oxycodone and I am not sure if they are they are using the correct formula when making these pills. The FDA NEEDS TO HEAR FROM YOU. https://www.fda.gov/ForConsumers/ConsumerUpdates/ucm095859.htm"

Dolly440 (taken for less than 1 month) January 21, 2019

For Chronic Pain: "CAMBER Distributors are made out of the US and local pharmacies are using them - they are equivalent to a sugar pill. I cannot even believe my pharmacy switch to them. I am not accepting foreign knock off medication I am not even sure if there is any oxycodone in this at all!"

Dolly (taken for less than 1 month) January 17, 2019

For Chronic Pain: "Well I have to say that Camber works perfect and is strong. I think you guys who talk highly negative, have your minds so set on what you like, and can't accept a different brand. I have had 4 back surgeries and need 2 more surgeries, as long as they are not failed back surgeries like my first 2 surgeries. To be quite honest, FDA/DEA/Walgreens would not allow fake or underdosed Percocets under strict control to be bought and sold through Pharmacies. 3rd world countries make pills, then they come to USA for quality control, and then distribution comes from USA plant. I was in so much pain today, instead of taking 1 pill, I took 2 Camber at once, and I feel amazing mentally and pain is gone for the moment. So sorry to hear that you supposedly detoxing when you switched to Camber Pharm."

NTVeteran (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 12, 2019

For Chronic Pain: "QUICK NOTE -- AVOID CAMBER If your pharmacy tries to give you CAMBER, REFUSE IMMEDIATELY. I have been taking Endocet due to fillers in other generics that made me feel a bit ill. After having no problems with medications for a year, suddenly Walgreens only has CAMBER generic for Oxycodone. No one seems to have Endocet anymore for some reason, and no one will be getting it for months. After the first 5 days of taking CAMBER, I went through awful withdrawal. After withdrawal, I went through awful headaches, stomach problems, felt like vomiting, got vertigo, some chest pain. I get no relief from my chronic pain anymore. I can't even go out and do daily activities anymore since my pain is no longer managed."

JayF January 3, 2019

For Chronic Pain: "After reading comments I would like to offer my decades of experience with Endocet 10/325 and occasional experience with Rhodes Pharmaceutical (RP 10/325). Additionally I'm retired from Medical field. I completely understand that Percocet is same as tobacco in terms of addiction, same person who sued big tobacco is now suing big pharmaceutical as seen on 60 Minutes recently. Yes I have legitimate pain but the point is there is a national crisis because Percocet's addiction rewires the brains reward system and contributes to depression. Yes it's effective in lowering pain. However the rule of thumb is 21 day's to make a habit and 21 day's to break a habit but unfortunately Percocet takes 18 months to rebuild our brains natural reward system. That's the difference and that's my point. RP last 1 hour to 90 minutes compared to Endocet that lasts 3-6 hours. According to CVS Pharmacy and Google Endocet has been shut down by DEA. So, prayers for all pain sufferers with depression. Thanks"

Jon (taken for 10 years or more) December 31, 2018