User Reviews for Acetaminophen / oxycodone

Also known as: Endocet, Magnacet, Nalocet, Narvox, Oxycet, Percocet, Percocet 10/325, Percocet 10/650, Percocet 2.5/325, Percocet 5/325, Percocet 7.5/325, Percocet 7.5/500, Perloxx, Primlev, Roxicet, Roxilox, Tylox, Xartemis XR, Xolox …show all brand names

Pain
8.5

Chronic Pain

Summary of Acetaminophen/oxycodone reviews 8.1 624 reviews

Reviews for Acetaminophen/oxycodone

For Chronic Pain: "I've been chronic pain for years, have tried various pain meds but only these work for me. I have a wonderful Dr who knows I need them. Went to Walgreens a few months ago and was given Camber, no relief at all and made me sick. I asked if they could get my normal brand, they said no so I switched to a pharmacy who would and no more problems. I recommend finding a small mom and pop pharmacy as they will work with you and treat you better than the chain stores. Who knows what's in the Camber brand, but it isn't pain relief. Walgreens switched because they're cheap. Good luck everyone!"

Hostage to pain (taken for 10 years or more) October 9, 2018

For Chronic Pain: "I started having to take percocets due to broken vertebrae. The 1ST THING AND ONLY THING IS TO BUY YELLOW PILLS ONLY. Personally I take Alvogin brand. Good luck to everyone with the govt crack down. "

Hawk (taken for 2 to 5 years) October 8, 2018

For Chronic Pain: "Percocet has helped me with pain in the past but Walgreens is now using a generic brand from Camber Pharmaceuticals and it is garbage. It makes me very nauseous and does absolutely nothing for pain. I called Walgreens and they did nothing but defend their choice. It’s Sat so can’t call my doctor. I will be in pain until Monday because I cannot take this (probably placebo) drug. Bye bye Walgreens"

Mad (taken for less than 1 month) October 6, 2018

For Chronic Pain: "I take percocet for chronic pain going on 14 years. Walgreens recently changed from Watson to Camber. They must be pinching on the good stuff and putting more useless filler in Used to help take the edge off, not hardly anymore. Just a heads up, maybe this will be useful to somebody. Good luck"

WD (taken for 10 years or more) October 6, 2018

For Chronic Pain: "Works pretty well to alleviate most of the pain! Extremely hard to find a Dr. to prescribe"

Steve October 5, 2018

For Chronic Pain: "I have never posted about my experience with any medication, but generic Percocet brands have gotten out of control. I suffer from cervical spinal stenosis, bilateral bursitis, degenerative disc disease and 3 big car accidents. Therapy and medication help. Rhodes Pharm generic 10mg/325 gave me night sweats, chills but sweating and nausea. I was diagnosed with Crohn’s so I have to be very careful about what I ingest, the different fillers and binding agents. My pain dr knows the generic issues and can switch pharmacies but let him know. Just got Aurolife/Aurobindo Pharm so I will post when I see how these work. Mallinckrodt going bankrupt/selling. Watson’s are bought out. Drs/Pharmacies are scared to give pain Rxs. Pharm comp. are losing $, scared/ threatened that they are contributing to the opioid epidemic. I’m not sure what this will mean for us that suffer from chronic pain daily, debilitating pain. Good luck to you all and thank you all for sharing your stories."

DaisyBelle October 4, 2018

For Chronic Pain: "when I had my prescription filled in January the Walgreens Pharmacist pointed out that the medication would look different and had a different color. He said that this was because they change drug manufacturers. I can’t remember if he said this is something that just Walgreens does or, if it’s state mandated. I agree with others about Camber. It feels like they have changed the “recipe” for this drug. You should be able to take it knowing that it will provide the comfort that you need - It always helped in alleviating the pain, now not so much. There are those of us who need this medicine to get through a typical day. I think with all the abuse you read about with this medicine, the ones who really need it are suffering because of everyone who was abusing it. That is only hurting the ones that really need to take it to get some kind of comfort so you are not in constant pain. seeking a thrill off it."

Mo (taken for 2 to 5 years) October 4, 2018

For Chronic Pain: "I was given a different manufacturer this month by the name of Rhodes. They are white round pills and do absolutely nothing for my pain. I was always given the white oblong ones. I called my Safeway pharmacy to tell them not to dispense this pill again. Something is wrong with the company and or ingredients. I thought I was losing my mind until I decided to do my homework on this specific pill. They should remove it from the market and possibly investigate the ingredients."

Jo October 3, 2018

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: "This drug is a miracle for me but the government has made my life miserable. I get pain relief only on this- no high, no low, no sleepiness nothing but pain relief. I was on 75mg total a day with extended release and break through but they have forced me down to 40mg a day of only break through. I spend half my day sitting or lying down in pain until the pills kick in for about two hours. I will be seeking medical marijuana now"

Kracker (taken for 5 to 10 years) October 2, 2018

Percocet 10/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: "I thought it was hydrodocone. That’s what I took with no side effects after hip replacement. No problem with addiction"

Lee (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 2, 2018

For Chronic Pain: "13 spine surgeries plus additional orthopedic surgeries due to orthopedic birth defects. I’ve used opioids for 20+ years. I receive all my medications from Walgreens. What is going on with the new mfg for the 10-325/RP imprint Rhodes Pharmaceuticals brand of “Percocet” pills? I’m very diligent in taking my meds, as prescribed. Previous mfg I was able to break or cut into half or thirds. These are round, very hard, no score marks and NOT EFFECTIVE! I am suffering with severe pain taking this new brand finding myself taking more than usual then suffering at the end of the month before my next prescription. HELP!"

Jiji29 (taken for 10 years or more) September 27, 2018

For Chronic Pain: "This T 194 (Camber Pharmaceuticals) pill claims it is oxycodone/acetaminophen 10/325 however it definitely does not feel like it. I would have rated it a zero on a scale of 1-10 but it made me choose a one as the lowest score. I have taken many various brands of percocet over the years and have never once felt like I did with this pill. It did absolutely NOTHING! How in the world can this be okay? It's not like buying these off the street like heroin and don't know whats in it. This is a prescribed medicine people are getting from their pharmacy. How is this happening? Who checks/regulates this stuff? Does no one check to make sure these ingredients are really what is being put into the pill? I can't believe that this could happen until I got on here and started reading all these comments other people put about the same problem. Is there something that can be done? This is just plain wrong. Any advice would be great."

Anonymous September 23, 2018

Percocet 10/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: "I have spinal stenosis, and severe arthritis in my knees. I have taken 10mg oxycodone for over 4 years, prescribed for three times a day. It doesn’t get rid of my pain, but definitely takes the edge off. I just moved and switched pharmacies, to Walgreens. As many have reported, Walgreens now uses pills manufactured by Camber, and they DO NOT WORK. I had leg cramps the first day I took them, and then woke up nauseous and with a horrible headache. Also my throat aches. I feel jittery. I cannot get another prescription until my time is up with these. I am a heart patient, so I am afraid of what ingredients Camber adds that cause the side effects. I reported this in full detail on the FDA website. Obviously, Walgreens makes a good profit and doesn’t want to change. I will change to a different pharmacy."

Yaya (taken for less than 1 month) September 23, 2018

Percocet 5/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for : "I didn't know what the 5/325 means, and was I'm trying to find a website that explains it. I just realised it means 5mg of oxycodone and 325mg of actaminophen - it is the strength of the tablets two active ingredients"

5/325 September 18, 2018

For Chronic Pain: "Walgreens changed generic 10-325 Oxy to Camber. It's garbage and the pharmacist knows it. The pharmacist won't order replacement because they lose money, so they claim. Drug makes me nauseous, headache. I've complained to FDA they contact doctor and cause problems. So I've moved to an independent Pharmacy all my families scripts. They seem to care. Maybe Walgreens will get message."

AZ Fool (taken for 1 to 2 years) September 11, 2018

Percocet 10/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Pain: "This camber brand is real different. As lots of others have said I don't think they are as effective as they are labeled, maybe underdosed. They say blue but are white with blue specks, water turns blue when they dissolve in it. I was reading on a dye the FDA said a company could not use was trying to be used, I think this company is using it anyway and not putting full amounts of the ingredients."

Patience September 11, 2018

For Chronic Pain: "I wanted to thank everyone who wrote about their experiences with percoset. I suffer from chronic pain caused by a car accident 17 yrs. ago. I use to take Watson-the best 1’s- til they were bought out. I was forced to switch to Actavis-the company that bought Watson. They were so-so. I asked my pain specialist about straight hydrocodone, have a script, & can’t find Actavis anywhere! I read online that Teva bought them out. So wholesalers in this area have none in stock! I wanted to see which brand other people have had good results with. Thus my finds on this site, which are telling me the brands to stay away from. I am very grateful!"

Marie (taken for 2 to 5 years) September 9, 2018

For Chronic Pain: "I have also gotten certain brands that are obviously not being regulated and do not work! My advice... Ask pharmacy what brand they have when dropping it off for fill. If they have the camber or RP 10 325 (Rhodes Pharmaceuticals) ones, take it somewhere else. Inform your Dr what and why and all will be fine. The system they have these days lets ANY pharmacy see what you filled when and where! So there's no such thing as "pharmacy hopping" anymore. For all of us with chronic pain, we KNOW the so called "opioid" crisis that is hurting us and killing others. "

Stef (taken for 5 to 10 years) September 9, 2018

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Pain: "I paid $275.00 for 120 percocet pills from CVS in ravenna ohio. I just had back surgery and have not been on pain meds before surgery. I was prescribed 10/325 generic, they started to kick in about 20 minutes later, they only lasted about three hours. They are the worst pain meds I have ever taken , the rb percocet are garbage, call your pharmacy ask who their supplier is of that med, they usually will tell you. I asked the pharmacy if anyone else had complained they said yes, but the person said the get these pills really cheap. You would think all the money cvs makes they would care more for their customers, please beware."

jr (taken for less than 1 month) September 3, 2018

Percocet 5/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: "I have had the Roxicet 10 times better then the camber brand that has the imprint t 192 - it doesn't help pain at all"

Bluebird (taken for 10 years or more) August 30, 2018

For Pain: "Do not accept the camber generic percocet. I am sure it is a placebo. Is there any active ingredients in it? Are any quality control spot checks done on this by anyone?"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) August 26, 2018

Percocet 10/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: "Thank you"

Santos9914 August 25, 2018

For Chronic Pain: "I've used Actavis, Anmeal, Mallinchrodt, Camber. The best has been Actavis, (used to be Watson). Mallinchrodt is a close #2, but both of these actually provide relief for me. Stay away from Anmeal and Camber (garbage). The pharmacy stopped carrying Actavis, and only carry Camber now. After 2 months of little to no relief I requested that they order Mallinchrodt as they won't order Actavis anymore but will order Mallinchrodt. If you're a long term customer they will do it for you. As others have said if you leave the store with a useless brand you're stuck for 30 days. FDA and media always over react and intimidate docs. Your Doc doesn't want to have to explain why he or she wrote you 2 different scripts. If W refuses to order something different you need to tell your Doc that you will be using a different pharmacy moving forward. Docs don't care where you buy the RX they just don't want you to be pharm shopping. Always be honest with your Doc about this kind of stuff, they know about the bad generics and will be merciful with you if you're honest with them."

PJ August 17, 2018

For Chronic Pain: "This brand is inconsistent. My side effects are: feeling heavy, tired, headaches, nausea, leg cramps, no pain relief, sleepless nights, sweats, frequent waking, night sweats, moody. 7 years on low dose Percocet for cancer pain and one 10/325 pill has me either 1) feeling like I took more than one pill and sick, or 2) going through withdrawals because there is minimal medication in the pill. And for those comments about taking it as prescribed and it will work, good for you. I’m glad that’s your experience during your brief episode of needing pain medication. For the other folks with persistent pain, crazy past 3 weeks then I realized the only thing different in my life was this Cambra brand switch. I read so many same symptoms here. These Rx companies products need to better regulation! Life is bad enough when you need to take a med to help with pain but to struggle with different ingredients, fillers, etc, every time your pharmacy changes brands, it’s awful"

Bob (taken for 5 to 10 years) August 17, 2018

For Chronic Pain: "Someone besides me, please contact the FDA to report the fraudulent distribution of Camber pain meds!"

Potsey (taken for 5 to 10 years) August 16, 2018

Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ...