User Reviews for Acetaminophen / oxycodone

Also known as: Endocet, Magnacet, Narvox, Oxycet, Percocet, Percocet 10/325, Percocet 10/650, Percocet 2.5/325, Percocet 5/325, Percocet 7.5/325, Percocet 7.5/500, Perloxx, Primlev, Roxicet, Roxilox, Tylox, Xartemis XR, Xolox …show all brand names

Pain
8.5

Chronic Pain
7.4

Summary of Acetaminophen/oxycodone reviews 8.2 578 reviews

Reviews for Acetaminophen/oxycodone

For Chronic Pain: "Minimal relief"

Tom (taken for less than 1 month) May 17, 2018

For Not Listed / Other: "Worked very well."

rx (taken for less than 1 month) May 13, 2018

For Pain: "I received my Camber T194's from Walgreens like many for pain after hip surgery to remove hardware inserted when it was broken. In between I had an appendectomy so this was my third time taking percocet (generic) but 1st time on T194s. I immediately got extremely ill, nauseated with headache and unsteady on my feet. I also developed pain in all of my arms and legs making it hard to use the walker. My surgical pain was not relieved very much. I tried to return the prescription just asking not for my money but to get credit for not using it. Walgreens said that was not possible so I couldn't get another prescription."

SickerInFL May 7, 2018

For Chronic Pain: "Had to get my percocet refill at Walgreens, and all they carry now is the camber brand oxycodone, and it is horrible. It has some kind of blue filler in it, and it is scary, it turns your stool BLUE!. This should be outlawed, that a drug is dying my insides. DO NOT PURCHASE."

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) May 7, 2018

For Chronic Pain: "I also just used walgreens to fill my oxycodone and they gave meds by camber. Stay far away from this my mouth has blisters and my throat constantly burns. I took pics and plan on contacting my attorney. I went to urgent care and they said my throat is raw. These pills stick in your throat and burn. They should never be allowed to give these to people.."

sick (taken for less than 1 month) May 7, 2018

Percocet 5/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Pain: "T/192 white round pill I got at Walgreens is fake, fake, fake not the real oxycodone 5/325 - well it definitely doesn't work!!! I usually get my meds at Walmart and I've have never seen any meds like this."

mad woman (taken for 2 to 5 years) May 4, 2018

For Chronic Pain: "CAUTION pills 10/325 by CAMBER side effects have sent me to my Doctors and ER. These pills caused burning of the lining of my mouth and throat etc. The first pill taken had a very bad chemical smell and a chemical taste. It started to dissolve in my mouth right away, it got stuck in my throat. I have a paralyzed vocal cord. I felt it burning away and the god awful taste. My other side effects of this pill has left me with nausea , massive headaches etc. My throat is still swollen and I could not eat. The burning in my mouth and throat is still there and stomach still sick. I had to stop taking this pill. At first I thought I also had the flu and got so constipated. So far all medical test taken to show strep throat etc show nothing. The Dr and ER say there is a burned look to my mouth throat with redness. I still taste and smell that pill. I have had to go without my Pain meds. I have filed a report to the FDA and will consult with an attorney."

BEWARE T194 CAMBER April 29, 2018

Percocet 5/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: "This medication worked well until they changed brands. I was relieved when I read the comments on Camber pharmaceuticals. When Walgreens changed I said I would give it a try. Within several hours I could tell they were not going to work out. I started having withdrawal symptoms. But unlike some I only have to wait for 2 weeks before my next script. This brand Camber sucks. I hope Walgreens gets the point and change to someone else. At this time they have lost my business for that medication."

Guppy (taken for 2 to 5 years) April 27, 2018

For Pain: "I take generic Percocet - 30@5 mg every 6 months so I'm not a heavy user. My former generic pills worked perfectly. Recently I had Walgreens fill the prescription & I discovered that their new manufacturer, cambra, has a product that turns blue , even when stored properly in the bottle, is less effective in controlling pain & causes stomach issues, headaches & nausea. I experienced these side effects, and a quick look where this pill was rated, the majority of reviewers reported similar reactions. I researched why the pills turn blue. ( I thought I had been given counterfeit pills or molded pills). A blue dye has been inserted to prevent misuse, but I can't see how that would deter them. I read the FDA as of 2017 will not approve of dyes for the pills due to reactions such as what I had., Why would a respected pharmacy like Walgreens carry such an inferior & potentially dangerous product? Many have reported these issues so I know they are aware."

Iphigenia April 27, 2018

For Chronic Pain: "Usually I take my scripts to CVS because it is closest and stayed open the latest. This last time I went to Walgreens because CVS didn't have them. When anyone is on a pain med for more than 2 weeks your body is automatically addicted to them and if you so much as miss a regular dose/time you will meet an even worse type of pain - aka withdrawals. Within 30 mins I got really itchy and my heart started beating fast. I thought it was because I was use to taking meds from CVS. I looked up the pill number & tons complaints came up with both the manufacturer & Walgreens. Called my DR to see if I could bring the rest of my script and get one for CVS, but the FDA is now in control, you have to wait 31 days to try to refill narcotics. Been going through withdrawals for the past 3 days. Baclofen & Zofran help a little. This needs to be looked into. It is bad enough the label has a new weird name on the generic bottle, so many people are complaining about the same thing!"

MB2011 April 26, 2018

Percocet 7.5/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: "Amneal 7.5/325 seems to be not good. It is white oblong IP207 on one side "

Nick April 14, 2018

For Chronic Pain: "Cambers generic 10/325 percocet are horrible. I feel as if I'm going through withdrawals faster and it just doesn't seem to work as well. It also makes me itch. I'm on my 2nd month of these worthless pills and have felt worse than I have in a long time! I've no appetite. I'm nauseous, weak, anxious, and just feeling like rubbish! Walgreens said that this is the brand they now carry."

Painnnn (taken for 1 to 2 years) March 31, 2018

For Pain: "I broke 2 ribs and got the prescription from ER. Filled at Walgreens, took one and no effect or even relaxing feeling that opiates usually provide. Looked it up online and found out this is not unusual for this generic brand. I'll be complaining to Walgreens corporate. In meantime will augment with ibuprofen and hope for the best. Won't allow any pharmacy to fill any prescriptions by this manufacture, no matter what it is for"

kat (taken for less than 1 month) March 26, 2018

Percocet 10/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: "At first I loved it - felt like Superman I could juggle my four kids and my household with one arm tied behind my back. Then it started - the need to pop a pill to function. No longer Superman instead I had become an addict I believe of the worst kind. Worse than heroin worse than anything you could ever imagine I didn’t wanna face the day and juggling? I couldn’t even walk if I didn’t have any pills. My advice to anyone who takes a pain killer especially this one... STOP!!!!!!! Or you just gave permission for oxycodone to dictate your life"

Opiod7984 (taken for 2 to 5 years) March 26, 2018

For Chronic Pain: "I switched from Norco 7.5/325 to Percocet 7.5/325 last month. I'd been taking Norco for a number of years and it stopped working. Since the switch I'm feeling much better. They cost twice as much as the Norco but getting relief is well worth the price increase."

Dally (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 25, 2018

Percocet 10/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: "This is a comment directed at one specific manufacture, Camber Pharma. 31722 I have been on this strength medication for a couple of years and manage fairly well until my insurance insisted this manufacture is all they will allow. I now get headaches and upset stomach and do not feel it is as effective for the pain as Percocet in non-generic form. This formula just does not work and is not worth the side effects."

Lee 3 (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 22, 2018

Percocet 10/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: "Absolute junk. Camber T194 has given me very little pain relief and lots of severe headaches, nausea and overall sick feeling. I took a little time and contacted the FDA and filled out a complaint at their website. I received 120 pills. I noticed different sized pills, longer, shorter, fatter and thinner. Also noticed different colors...with "specs" in some. This pill needs to be removed from Pharmacy's. Where are Mallinckrodt products?? Why the shortage? Must be a lot of money changing hands...or this Generic would be banned !"

Howdy (taken for 5 to 10 years) March 19, 2018

For Chronic Pain: "This new T192 is awful. Been on Percocet since ‘98. And talk about pain nausea. Flu like symptoms. Oh my !! Thanks to people who abuse the stupid things I have to suffer until next month when I can get a new script and go to another pharmacy. All Walgreens carry these generic pills. Beware. I’m already in pain don’t need to be sick !! Just not fair. I don’t drink smoke or any illegal drugs. I take as I am told even less I have cancer and my neck and back are a mess. In fact my pill don’t look exactly like pic on this site mine as a line on back otherwise same. Some sites don’t even recognize the T192. Hope this helps. Make your pharmacy open ur pills before u accept"

Trouble1 (taken for less than 1 month) March 19, 2018

For Pain: "My doctor gave me a prescription for 5/325 oxycodone. I have pain issues from time to time and oxycodone works well for me. When I went to my local Walgreens to fill my prescription filled, I was given pills from a different company. The companies name is Camber. These pills are bad!!! Do not accept them, and for sure do not take them!!! I took one pill at 6am and it made me sick until about 6pm. I then had a horrible headache. The next day I could still feel this poison in my body. This companies version of oxycodone is unacceptable! And downright criminal. Camber sucks!"

blackbullfrog March 14, 2018

For Chronic Pain: "I am dependant on this"

July (taken for less than 1 month) March 11, 2018

Percocet 10/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: "This isn't the first site I've researched for answers to my recent experience with Camber mfg. Percocet Rx my pharmacy switched to late Jan 2018. I'd say be on notice! My pharmacy switched me to Camber late Jan.2018. I thought maybe aggravation to my pain? but seemed like more pain & sooner. I had been stable for years prior. Now 2nd full refill oh my goodness I still had more pain but crazy symptoms I haven't had for years plus headaches, stiffness not the usual, extreme nausea , feels like throat/esophagus swollen. One day foggy, can't think at all another feel like I'm on speed, sometimes just weird, not like me ! I was ok before... with NO side effects at all..Now today open bottle & horrible smell like paint thinner & rot. I'm freaking out this Rx is unbearable! I'm thinking of sending to an independent lab to get tested. This smell is serious.. Are they skimming the active ingredient...going to black markets?! This is serious & harming legitimate patients."

Rose March 5, 2018

Percocet 10/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: "The white rp 10/325 the worst pain med ever"

Mike February 28, 2018

For Chronic Pain: "Aurobindo 7.5-325 gave me bad head rage, headache, lash out, feeling of water running through my brain u16 imprint but football shape not like the picture. Made in India, I think is a fake or some other drug in it. Get the brand Endocet or Qualitest. You will get the right thing."

Bob (taken for less than 1 month) February 22, 2018

For Chronic Pain: "I had got Camber in January and the pills worked fine. I just got another prescription and and got Camber again and they are not helping much at all for the pain. And I have horrible headache"

Jennri February 20, 2018

For Chronic Pain: "I've been on pain medication for almost a year for RA flare that won't end, Osteoarthritis with possible Fibromyalgia to boot. I did not know, but my pharmacy switched to this manufacturer Camber. These pills are garbage. Not clearly all yellow and not all white. They look like they were made in someones basement. My first dose I could see something was wrong. The pain relief is very short and very little compared to the usual company. I have a headache every single day and my usual dosage prescribed seems to be not enough. I don't feel like myself and my energy level has gotten worse with these things. This medication is highly regulated, and I have had to suffer with this ineffective medication for almost a month now. What is this pill made of? Some kind of junk filler? Thankfully my insurance allows me to use another pharmacy. I will be calling in a few days to find a pharmacy that does not have Percocet from Caber."

Helena M February 16, 2018