WES 303 (Acetaminophen and Hydrocodone Bitartrate acetaminophen 325 mg / hydrocodone bitartrate 10 mg)
Pill with imprint WES 303 is Blue, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Acetaminophen and Hydrocodone Bitartrate acetaminophen 325 mg / hydrocodone bitartrate 10 mg. It is supplied by Eywa Pharma Inc..
Acetaminophen/hydrocodone is used in the treatment of back pain; pain; cough and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/hydrocodone acetaminophen 325 mg / hydrocodone bitartrate 10 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for WES 303
- WES 303
- acetaminophen 325 mg / hydrocodone bitartrate 10 mg
- 15.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Narcotic analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- 2 - High potential for abuse
- Labeler / Supplier
- Eywa Pharma Inc.
- Wes Pharma Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
croscarmellose sodium, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, FD&C Blue No. 1
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about acetaminophen / hydrocodone
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1016 Reviews
- Drug class: narcotic analgesic combinations
- FDA Alerts (10)
- Acetaminophen and Hydrocodone
- Hydrocodone and Acetaminophen Tablets and Capsules
- Hydrocodone and Acetaminophen Liquid
- Hydrocodone and acetaminophen (Advanced Reading)