L405 500MG (Acetaminophen 500 mg)
This pill with imprint "L405 500MG" is White, Round and has been identified as Acetaminophen 500 mg. It is manufactured by Perrigo Company.
Acetaminophen is used in the treatment of pain; muscle pain; sciatica; fever; neck pain (and more), and belongs to the drug class miscellaneous analgesics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen 500 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about acetaminophen
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 40 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: miscellaneous analgesics
- Acetaminophen capsules
- Acetaminophen chewable tablets
- Acetaminophen controlled-release tablets
- Acetaminophen dispersible tablets
- More... (10)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.