ETO 300 MG ETO 300 MG (Etodolac 300 mg)
This pill with imprint "ETO 300 MG ETO 300 MG" is Pink, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Etodolac 300 mg. It is supplied by Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc..
Etodolac is used in the treatment of pain; osteoarthritis; rheumatoid arthritis; juvenile rheumatoid arthritis and belongs to the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Etodolac 300 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- ETO 300 MG ETO 300 MG
- 300 mg
- 22.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about etodolac
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 56 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents
- Etodolac Capsules and Tablets
- Etodolac Extended-Release Tablets
- Etodolac (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.