ETO 300 MG ETO 300 MG (Etodolac 300 mg)
Pill with imprint ETO 300 MG ETO 300 MG is Pink, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Etodolac 300 mg. It is supplied by Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc.
Etodolac is used in the treatment of pain; osteoarthritis; rheumatoid arthritis; juvenile rheumatoid arthritis and belongs to the drug class Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Etodolac 300 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for ETO 300 MG ETO 300 MG
- ETO 300 MG ETO 300 MG
- 300 mg
- 22.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about etodolac
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Reviews (77)
- Patient tips
- Drug images
- Pricing & coupons
- En español
- Drug class: Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Drug Information
- Etodolac (Advanced Reading)
- Etodolac Capsules and Tablets
- Etodolac Extended-Release Tablets
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.