User Reviews for Terconazole

Vaginal Yeast Infection
6.3

Summary of Terconazole reviews 6.3 78 reviews

Reviews for Terconazole

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Not sure why some patients had bad reviews about this cream, it has worked perfectly fine with me for years. Maybe some of ya'll just had a allergic reaction to treconzole and should ask your doctor to recommend something else."

SashL (taken for 2 to 5 years) July 11, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I was prescribed the 3 day treatment for a yeast infection (I had very mild symptoms but noticed more discharge than usual and felt like I always had to pee - no itchiness). My dr said I had a vaginal infection. After taking the 3rd dose of terconazole, the discharge is gone, however, I now have severe itchiness inside and still have the frequent urge to urinate. My bladder or something inside feels like it’s throbbing every time I urinate then for hours after. It’s the weekend so I’m having to wait to speak with my dr on next steps. I’ve never experienced discomfort like this and based on the reviews I’m guessing these side effects are not normal or maybe my Doctor was wrong and I have a urinary infection"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) July 8, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "The only thing this did for me was make a very mild yeast infection worse. Prior to use I had only slight, brief itching when something came in contact with that area. When I used the cream, the itching became constant and unbearable with a slight burn. After I finished the 3 day treatment, the mild itching that I had before was still there. I used a home remedy of tea tree oil for a few days to calm my symptoms and it seemed to clear up the problem. A year later, I got a much worse YI (thanks to a colon flush for a colonoscopy) with constant itching, burning and discharge. It was unbearable. I was prescribed a single pill of Difilcan, and a topical cream to apply 2x a day. It took about 24 hours to start seeing symptoms fade, but after only 2 days, the discharge is gone and itching only at night. I know which prescription I’ll ask for if I get another YI."

AudreyRose (taken for less than 1 month) July 2, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This ointment was prescribed to me for vaginal itching. I put a small amount on the spot and wow the burning pain it caused! I put it on last night around 8:30pm and it's STILL burning right now, at 2:15pm the next afternoon. HORRIBLE. Will never use this again! I barely slept last night from the pain. Washed the area with soap, water, body wash, etc., and nothing is taking the burning sensation away."

dawn-ish (taken for less than 1 month) June 14, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "My yeast infection from antibiotic Azithromycin ( I took it for a bad sinus infection) did not go away with 1 oral dose of fluconazole so went to doc for solution. She prescribed this and said it is strong. It is so strong my head feels like it was crushed under a car. Very painful headache. Yeast symptoms all gone after day 2 of 3. I wouldn't recommend this med, I've had better results using plain yogurt (have dairy allergy though so unable to use any longer). Cost was $10 at Walgreens with United Healthcare insurance."

hale (taken for less than 1 month) June 6, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I get recurrent YI and used to take one or two rounds of diflucan until I started getting an allergic reaction to it. So my last visit my doctor prescribed terconazole 3 day for me to have on hand. After getting a doozy of a YI last week I read reviews on terconozole and was a little skeptical but had nothing else to try. I tried it and am so happy I did. I was so desperate for relief the first day that I used it during the day, and that was a mistake. Everything poured out! It’s best to use at night time so everything mostly stays inside. After day two I was almost discharge free and the discomfort was better by day four and five. I know everyone is different but this worked wonders for me."

Pink000 (taken for less than 1 month) May 30, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Hi, I have YI Dr. prescribed me Fluconazole 150mg for 3 days which I just started and Terconazole cream 0.4% for 7 days which I’m waiting for bed time so I can started it I’m kind of nervous cause of the reviews I hope everything goes well."

Myself May 25, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Five days so far and absolutely no change."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) January 8, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This is my first YI (20 years old) and I was prescribed the three day terconazole. It works well, yesterday was my last day (I still have some left I’m going to use tonight) . I feel as though it is 100% cured. I would recommend it ."

Tiara Monique January 8, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I got the 7 day terconazole . I had tried using diflucan but it would go away and come back, after take some antibiotics. Started taking probiotics as well but after the first night of using, woke up to no burning or itching. I was worried because of the reviews but so far no side effects and hopefully this gets rid of my problem for good."

Finally789034 December 13, 2017

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This is the meanest diabolical cream. Not sure what sick experiment this is. Do not believe good review, probably someone from drug company. I had instant cramping, burnt the inside of me and the outside. Did not work!! Report to health Canada, the company itself or FDA. Needs to go!!!"

Saturn 123 December 12, 2017

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This cream is great. I’m guessing the ones who have had the bad reactions to it must be having an allergic reaction. Idk. But for me. I use it regularly (I get yeast infections 1x month:/) and this is the only thing that will kick it. No burning, no dizziness, just relief. Good product. Works for me. Don’t be scared off from these crazy reviews. EveryBODYs different:)"

I’d rather have a penis December 11, 2017

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I was prescribed 2 doses of the metronidazole pills then the cream after months of having reoccurring BV. It never worked.... Creepy swollen vulva, it felt like I had dead tissue. Itching was unbearable. My vagina no longer produced moisture just rubber like discharge that seemed to be greenish yellow(no STDS).... Needless to say I've never seen anything like it before! But after just one day of using this cream I'm practically back to normal. I will continue my treatment until its gone. I personally had no side effects at all. Only thing is is that the cream does come out so I suggest wearing a pantiliner and changing it once it becomes soiled"

Serenity Que December 8, 2017

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "After fighting a stubborn yeast infection for 6 months, my doctor FINALLY prescribed me something that worked. After reading the reviews I was a little skeptical about whether or not it would work. One week free...the longest remission I've had in 6 months."

Peoneee (taken for less than 1 month) November 21, 2017

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "After reading these reviews I was very skeptical to try this once it was prescribed. I’ve tried over the counter monistat for yeast infections and the burning was almost unbearable.. so I was scared to use another vaginal cream. But to my surprise this did not burn AT ALL. There was a irritating tingling feeling on day one BUT a yeast infection is already irritating and it went away in like an hour. Day two I woke up a little itchy once I took the cream the symptoms went away almost immediately and I was good all day. Today is day three and I’m excited that I Almost feel back to myself! I would recommend this. I have had no side effects the only thing is some of the cream will come out so wear some panties you don’t care about or a liner lol !"

Jayyyy November 5, 2017

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "So I went to the doctor because I had itching and weird smelling discharge , my doc diagnosed me with BV and YI , she prescribed antibiotics for 6 days and 1 fluconazole pill for the yeast infection , but I didn't listen to instructions and took fluconazole before my antibiotics were finished so after finishing my antibiotic I had itching and discharge still so I went back and she said the BV was gone but I still had a YI , she prescribed 2 weeks of terconazole cream , then a 6 month treatment of fluconazole , I'm on my first week 3rd day of cream and I have been throwing up and having chills and very sore , but no more itching and discomfort (still a little discharge) its working I don't want to do another week of it . I'll just Toughen up"

Makemaid October 22, 2017

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "DO NOT USE. I had a pretty bad yeast infection so my OBGYN prescribed me this. It gave me horrible cramps and then a UTI!!! 100 times worse than the feeling of the YI. I read lots of reviews like this but used the medicine anyways. Do not be like me!! Read this and heed my warning! This shouldn't be prescribed to anyone. This was not an allergic reaction. It feels horrible and I would take 100 yeast infections over this feeling now. Avoid this medication at all costs"

Anonymous October 14, 2017

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I was prescribed this medication for a yeast infection. After ONE suppository, the burning was ridiculous. I went to get checked out by my Dr. the next day and she said I'd experienced what looked like a chemical burn. It basically looked like I'd been sandpapered from the inside out (felt like it too). After 2 weeks, I'm still healing and dealing with burning pain from a reaction to this medication. My tests are normal, so no infection, but now my Dr. feels I need to try vaginal estrogen to counteract the dryness. This wasn't an issue before this happened. This medication needs to be taken OFF the market."

CL-53 October 9, 2017

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I have had vaginal issues for 3 weeks, tried to wait it out for one week, went to Dr for pill the second week, then they gave me terconazole. I have not been able to sleep since it started three weeks ago but with the terconazole I feel like I am absolutely on fire. I took the third dose hoping that would stop but it is worse now than the first night. I switched to a different plunger because the one provided had sharp edges and was very painful to use, the other plunger worked great but the burning is just unbearable, and I woke sick this morning, didn't connect it to the med until now. I got dizzy and nauseous feeling and the burning is horrible."

pintopony42 September 11, 2017

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Came down with my first YI at 26 weeks pregnant. Doctor prescribed me terconazole 0.4% cream for 7 days. Just took 2nd treatment and so far so good. Didn't have itching or burning before the cream so can't speak to it alleviating that, but it does seem to be flushing out the infection. I did get nauseous for a few hours after I used for the first night, but it's gone away now."

Sofarsogood2 (taken for less than 1 month) August 30, 2017

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "So, I was having symptoms of BV so I went to the doctor and found out it was a yeast infection, after using the cream for just 3 days (it was a 7 day dosage) I had a major reaction, bad vaginal pains I could barely sleep. I went back to the doctor who now says it was not a reaction but possibly herpes. I had no pain no issues or anything before this cream, now possibly herpes. I am waiting on my results and praying it was in fact a reaction to this horrible cream"

Worried/scared August 17, 2017

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I've dealt with chronic yeast infections for years. Sometimes I'll go months without but other times, I get one once a month. The 7 day treatment is the only thing that works for me. I've used this medication for at least 9 years as needed. Highly recommend it!! And for outer itching, ask doctor for nystatin and triamcinolone acetonide cream. Numbs the area to completely relieve burning and itching."

It Really Works (taken for 5 to 10 years) August 9, 2017

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Woke up next morning from first dose not feeling the greatest. Within a short period of time I was vomiting, had the chills, worst aching all over that I have ever had. Lasted over 3 hours. Finally...slept most of it off after 6 or so hours of sleep. Woke dizzy and had a headache that lasted through the next day. Really thought I was dying but too sick to move."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) July 31, 2017

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Took this 3-day for small YI. 1st day was awful, slight itching and bad smell by end of day. I just thought it was terrible and from hot weather, but on saw it was a side effect. 2nd day, no bad smell, but severe itching. Did not do 3rd day, but still itched terribly all day, like "on fire" itchy. Could not pay me to go through this again, I've been completely distracted and short-temper from pain. I'm in more pain now than before I took it."

R523 (taken for less than 1 month) July 28, 2017

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "The doctor gave me terconazole 0.8%for BV. I didn't feel comfortable taking it, but he swore it was safe to take. I have had so much swelling and excruciating cramp like pains for 6 days now. I've been bed ridden for 3 of those days. Nurse said it was a side effect of the med. I knew I shouldv'e followed my first mind. The nurse told me not to take anymore, I'm like of course not, didn't need you to tell me that. Now this pain has jumped from my left side to my right side. I forgot to add, I'm 9weeks with child. Although the med says not recommended use for expectant mothers before 3months, but goodness, this pain is like no other!!! Mother Earth has the best healing. I will seek this route and keep you posted."

MaidenSweetRae (taken for less than 1 month) July 27, 2017