User Reviews for Terconazole topical

Vaginal Yeast Infection
6.1

Summary of Terconazole reviews 6.1 88 reviews

Reviews for Terconazole

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This medication is extremely worth it..I’m on my third day and my yeast is cleared up..I must say it works really well compared to other medications I was prescribed this is the best..If you had a bad experience it had to be an allergic reaction or something because terconazole works miracles..I highly recommended this to anybody thats having and yeast problems.."

Dolly (taken for less than 1 month) January 14, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I went to gynecologist said I had BV and Yeast infection so he gave me tinadizole antibiotics for the BV and the 7 day terconazole .. I had itching before , but I’m on day 3 and I still feel a stingy sensation and itchy sensation inside and outside my vagina . I have used this medication before but it never did this to me before . But now I don’t know what’s going on . Feels like vagina is severely irritated from too much antifungal creams .. I’m so annoyed. What’s the point of this medication killing the yeast infection but leaves u with a severely irritated vagina . Someone else has had the same experience?? I’ll be needing some estrogen vaginal cream to soothe the irritation"

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 7, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I have had constant struggle with yi during pregnancy. I used it for 10 days. It burned for a few days for me because I was raw and irritated from how bad the itching was. As soon as I applied and inserted this cream it burned and itched for a while but cleared up my yi fast. Personally I like the pill 1 time dose better but wear a pad or liner. Don't have sex while using this it will burn your partner!!!!"

T1355 (taken for less than 1 month) December 23, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "My symptoms were an annoying itch that came and went but was for the most part bearable when I took things like azo (over the counter) and Advil. The first night I took this I woke up with a worse itch that I sat up crying for hours trying everything to stop it. I flushed out the medicine and later felt relief. Won’t be finishing the 3 day treatment and asking my dr for diflucan pill which helps. Second time I’ve had a bad reaction to creams that require insertion. Never again"

Chlo (taken for less than 1 month) October 27, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I was prescribed the 7 day dosage for my yeast infection & it was going great! Then on like the 4th day I had the WORST cramps. My period cramps aren’t even this bad. It came to the point where I’d constantly wake up in the middle of the night because of the pain. It seems to be helping with my yeast infection but these cramps are not worth it."

ahhh October 21, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "It is 2am and I’m in agony! I used the terconazole cream as directed for yeast infection before bed and woke up to my vagina on fire. I took shower to try to get the cream out of me still in major pain. I may go to the ER. THIS IS RIDICULOUS!"

RobinM (taken for less than 1 month) October 20, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "After night 1 of terconazole, I made a mess on myself during the following day. I inserted the cream right before I went to bed. I slept through the entire night; never got up for anything. The following morning was a disaster. I took a shower and got ready for work. All the medication was oozing out of me for the first several hours of day. I had meetings and were running errands. By the time I came home that evening, I got a rash down below and towards my butt area from sitting in bad cream all day. Because of what happened, I decided to take the medication a little earlier in the evening; not directly before I laid down. This was to allow some of the medicine to ooze our while I’m at home. Don’t think that was such a good idea. Because I’m now going to bed and it looked like all the cream already oozed out."

Mercy716 (taken for less than 1 month) September 12, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I am 37 weeks pregnant and suffered yeast infections through out the pregnancy. I used monistat 7 and would experience burning and itching less that an hour after use. My doctor prescribed me this medication. Finally!!!!! Relief!!!! No burning, no it itching, only a slight cramp which I could deal with. Today is day one. Use it before sleep, not while your day is going by. I'm feeling so much better in such a short period of time. Seems like some people experienced some side effects which I hope I don't. So far so good."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) September 7, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I had a YI that kept coming back after 2 rounds of Diflucan. After confirming that I definitely had a YI from a swab test, my OB-GYN prescribed Terconazole. I put off trying it for 3 days because I was so scared from these reviews and because I had a bad experience with Monistat. But I got miserable enough to try it and I’m so glad I did!! No side effects, and I feel way better after 3 days of treatment. I get random twinges of itching here and there since I’m probably still recovering (I think my infection was pretty bad. Too much stress, wine, and sugar) but this made all the difference. I wish I would have taken it days ago!"

C (taken for less than 1 month) September 7, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I’ve had a yeast infection for almost 3 months none of the doctors I saw prescribed me anything that worked or even cared if it didn’t work for me. I’m so tired and annoyed of this. Not sure if terconazole cream is working for me, I’m on day 4 and there’s still some redness. HELP :("

DAKNA (taken for less than 1 month) September 3, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Not sure why some patients had bad reviews about this cream, it has worked perfectly fine with me for years. Maybe some of ya'll just had a allergic reaction to treconzole and should ask your doctor to recommend something else."

SashL (taken for 2 to 5 years) July 11, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I was prescribed the 3 day treatment for a yeast infection (I had very mild symptoms but noticed more discharge than usual and felt like I always had to pee - no itchiness). My dr said I had a vaginal infection. After taking the 3rd dose of terconazole, the discharge is gone, however, I now have severe itchiness inside and still have the frequent urge to urinate. My bladder or something inside feels like it’s throbbing every time I urinate then for hours after. It’s the weekend so I’m having to wait to speak with my dr on next steps. I’ve never experienced discomfort like this and based on the reviews I’m guessing these side effects are not normal or maybe my Doctor was wrong and I have a urinary infection"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) July 8, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "The only thing this did for me was make a very mild yeast infection worse. Prior to use I had only slight, brief itching when something came in contact with that area. When I used the cream, the itching became constant and unbearable with a slight burn. After I finished the 3 day treatment, the mild itching that I had before was still there. I used a home remedy of tea tree oil for a few days to calm my symptoms and it seemed to clear up the problem. A year later, I got a much worse YI (thanks to a colon flush for a colonoscopy) with constant itching, burning and discharge. It was unbearable. I was prescribed a single pill of Difilcan, and a topical cream to apply 2x a day. It took about 24 hours to start seeing symptoms fade, but after only 2 days, the discharge is gone and itching only at night. I know which prescription I’ll ask for if I get another YI."

AudreyRose (taken for less than 1 month) July 2, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This ointment was prescribed to me for vaginal itching. I put a small amount on the spot and wow the burning pain it caused! I put it on last night around 8:30pm and it's STILL burning right now, at 2:15pm the next afternoon. HORRIBLE. Will never use this again! I barely slept last night from the pain. Washed the area with soap, water, body wash, etc., and nothing is taking the burning sensation away."

dawn-ish (taken for less than 1 month) June 14, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "My yeast infection from antibiotic Azithromycin ( I took it for a bad sinus infection) did not go away with 1 oral dose of fluconazole so went to doc for solution. She prescribed this and said it is strong. It is so strong my head feels like it was crushed under a car. Very painful headache. Yeast symptoms all gone after day 2 of 3. I wouldn't recommend this med, I've had better results using plain yogurt (have dairy allergy though so unable to use any longer). Cost was $10 at Walgreens with United Healthcare insurance."

hale (taken for less than 1 month) June 6, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I get recurrent YI and used to take one or two rounds of diflucan until I started getting an allergic reaction to it. So my last visit my doctor prescribed terconazole 3 day for me to have on hand. After getting a doozy of a YI last week I read reviews on terconozole and was a little skeptical but had nothing else to try. I tried it and am so happy I did. I was so desperate for relief the first day that I used it during the day, and that was a mistake. Everything poured out! It’s best to use at night time so everything mostly stays inside. After day two I was almost discharge free and the discomfort was better by day four and five. I know everyone is different but this worked wonders for me."

Pink000 (taken for less than 1 month) May 30, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Hi, I have YI Dr. prescribed me Fluconazole 150mg for 3 days which I just started and Terconazole cream 0.4% for 7 days which I’m waiting for bed time so I can started it I’m kind of nervous cause of the reviews I hope everything goes well."

Myself May 25, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Five days so far and absolutely no change."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) January 8, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This is my first YI (20 years old) and I was prescribed the three day terconazole. It works well, yesterday was my last day (I still have some left I’m going to use tonight) . I feel as though it is 100% cured. I would recommend it ."

Tiara Monique January 8, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I got the 7 day terconazole . I had tried using diflucan but it would go away and come back, after take some antibiotics. Started taking probiotics as well but after the first night of using, woke up to no burning or itching. I was worried because of the reviews but so far no side effects and hopefully this gets rid of my problem for good."

Finally789034 December 13, 2017

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This is the meanest diabolical cream. Not sure what sick experiment this is. Do not believe good review, probably someone from drug company. I had instant cramping, burnt the inside of me and the outside. Did not work!! Report to health Canada, the company itself or FDA. Needs to go!!!"

Saturn 123 December 12, 2017

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This cream is great. I’m guessing the ones who have had the bad reactions to it must be having an allergic reaction. Idk. But for me. I use it regularly (I get yeast infections 1x month:/) and this is the only thing that will kick it. No burning, no dizziness, just relief. Good product. Works for me. Don’t be scared off from these crazy reviews. EveryBODYs different:)"

I’d rather have a penis December 11, 2017

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I was prescribed 2 doses of the metronidazole pills then the cream after months of having reoccurring BV. It never worked.... Creepy swollen vulva, it felt like I had dead tissue. Itching was unbearable. My vagina no longer produced moisture just rubber like discharge that seemed to be greenish yellow(no STDS).... Needless to say I've never seen anything like it before! But after just one day of using this cream I'm practically back to normal. I will continue my treatment until its gone. I personally had no side effects at all. Only thing is is that the cream does come out so I suggest wearing a pantiliner and changing it once it becomes soiled"

Serenity Que December 8, 2017

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "After fighting a stubborn yeast infection for 6 months, my doctor FINALLY prescribed me something that worked. After reading the reviews I was a little skeptical about whether or not it would work. One week free...the longest remission I've had in 6 months."

Peoneee (taken for less than 1 month) November 21, 2017

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "After reading these reviews I was very skeptical to try this once it was prescribed. I’ve tried over the counter monistat for yeast infections and the burning was almost unbearable.. so I was scared to use another vaginal cream. But to my surprise this did not burn AT ALL. There was a irritating tingling feeling on day one BUT a yeast infection is already irritating and it went away in like an hour. Day two I woke up a little itchy once I took the cream the symptoms went away almost immediately and I was good all day. Today is day three and I’m excited that I Almost feel back to myself! I would recommend this. I have had no side effects the only thing is some of the cream will come out so wear some panties you don’t care about or a liner lol !"

Jayyyy November 5, 2017