User Reviews for Terconazole

Also known as: Terazol, Terazol 3, Terazol 7, Terazole 3, Zazole

Learn more about Terconazole.

Vaginal Yeast Infection 40 reviews 59 medications

7.3
Summary of Terconazole reviews 40 reviews 7.3

Reviews for Terconazole

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I've had YI for about a month that I had been foolishly trying to self-treat..... A Diflucan that was in the medicine cabinet, leftover from a year-and-a-half ago when I was on an antibiotic; symptoms went away, then came back after some sexual activity. Napalmed my poor self with a Monistat-1 (bad idea).... Very irritating to my vulva. Symptoms came back within a week. Even had bad falling-out with boyfriend when I asked him if he could have given me an STD; he is very insulted, to the point that this has likely ended our relationship :-( . Finally called doc who called in Terazol. Felt better within AN HOUR of first dose. OMG, why didn't I just call the doc at the start???!!! Ugh!"

NoMoreSelfDiagnosis (taken for less than 1 month) June 11, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I had a YI that would not go away. The itchiness and burning was horrible! So now I'm on the cream and it's a huge relief. I'm on my 5th day and I feel brand new! Didn't have any side effects!"

Anonymous May 23, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Went to my doctor she prescribed me 3 day suppository on the first night of me taking it I woke up with dizzy feeling real nauseous I didn't think much of it because my daughter was getting over a cold night 2 of my taking it I work up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat shivering whole body sore not able to move my neck headache that won't go away no matter what I take I'll never use this medicine again I'm at the ER right now because I feel so terrible this is the worst pain I've ever been in in my life hoping this helps someone don't risk your health with this stuff"

HealthyMomma1 (taken for less than 1 month) April 30, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I'm 18 & I've never had a YI before so when I started itching & burning, of course, I started freaking out! I had protected sex Saturday & then Monday all hell broke loose in my vagina I was itching so bad that I Googled all of my symptoms & it said I had BV. Monday night I cried & got NO SLEEP because I was up scratching. So Tuesday I said F THIS, I need answers. I made an appointment the same day to my OBGYN and I told her I thought it was an allergic reaction to the condom but she said I had a YI. She put me on terconazole 3 days & the pink nasty 2 day pill. I took the pill & cream yesterday, I slept like a baby & but tonight I'm a lil itchy after using the 2nd dose. Hopefully after the 3rd cream & 2nd pill it'll be fully gone."

TheyloveCeecee April 14, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I was experiencing extreme symptoms of what seemed to be vaginitis or a yeast infection...so I went into see the doctor and was prescribed terconazole... I had been in agony for two weeks.. But with just one application of the cream as directed I experienced instant relief... I slept like a baby..."

Girl1978 (taken for less than 1 month) March 28, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Im 22 weeks pregnant and got the worse YI over night after intercourse. My ob prescribed me this but I tried to be cheap and buy wal mart brand medicine. It was not working at all and my infection was driving me crazy so i decided to buy my prescription and instant relief within a few hours. Just lay down and go for the ride ladies. It will be over soon"

Hgddffdsseuibvf March 1, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I'm five weeks pregnant, and I never had a yeast infection before. After consulting my Ob-Gyn and explaining the discomfort I've been feeling, she prescribed this cream for me. Honestly after the very first night of applying the cream I felt complete relief. I have two more nights left but I already feel completely fine."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) February 26, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I never had yeast infections before and then all of a sudden one day, I began having chronic ones, repeatedly. It was torture and the worst part was that nothing worked to cure them...until I switched doctors and he prescribed this. He instructed me to use it 7 nights straight and like magic, I've been good since. Approximately 2 months infection free, after 5 months of headache after headache. This stuff works!"

Lk101 (taken for less than 1 month) February 18, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I was 6 weeks pregnant when I started having burning and itching of my privates. My obgyn prescribed terconazole, 3 day regimen. It worked like magic, by the second day of use I was feeling relieved. Less itch and burning sensation. Now a year after, yeast infection returned, I'm currently using it again n hopefully will be better."

tercohelped February 15, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I was put on Terazol 0.8% after my results came back showing I had a yeast infection. My GYN had noticed some discharge prior prescribing me Terazol. First day went okay but my second day I noticed some discomfort. I had a little bit of irritation/burning but was told by my provider that's normal & continue the medication. By my 3rd day after inserting my last dose I still noticed the same symptoms as day two. I hope this last dose of it zaps this YI away! I will come back with an update."

Over this YI (taken for less than 1 month) January 31, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I was disappointed when my midwife prescribed terconazole cream for my YI. I've never had success with OTC creams like Monistat before so I expected the same. I prefer fluconazole because the pill always works for me, but I'm pregnant and can't currently take it. My cream was the 3 day .8% intravaginal suppository. By day 2 most of my symptoms were gone, and by day 3 I had no symptoms. The leaking of cream after insertion was not an issue for me, not much actually drained out anyway, and besides I'd rather deal with cream drainage than itchiness and burning any day. I did experience nausea in the mornings, but again, I'm pregnant so it could've been unrelated to the medication. Terconazole worked great for me, I'd use again if needed."

MGEWillis (taken for less than 1 month) January 3, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "After my first dose of the 3 day suppositories, the next day I was hit with high fever, chills, headache, and body aches. I didn't think it was the medicine, so I continued. The next day was worse. So bad I had to go to the ER. I did finish the medicine and still have symptoms. Will not use again."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) December 15, 2015

Terazol (terconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This cream's dosage is long - 7 days. I wish it was shorter. However, as soon as I inserted the first dose on first night, I felt immediate relief. Insert cream at night and let it drain out in the morning. Repeat this for 7 days. I wear pantyliners everyday. You may need to change your liner midday in case some cream leaks out. By the 3rd day, I was pretty functional around the house and at work. I'm on day 4 and I still feel a bit itchy, but so much better than before. Remember to stop eating sugar and eat more vegetables and a probiotic to help the yeast die along with the medication. Cream feels soothing. No burn nor skin reaction to cream. So far so good. :)"

Superwoman4 (taken for less than 1 month) December 15, 2015

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Went for my pap and gyn said I had a yeast infection but it was only on the inside. I had no symptoms or discomfort didn't even know I had one! She started me on the 3 day dose to nip it in the butt quick. Honestly I am not really a fan. My lower abdomen and pelvis are bloated and very painful each use (on dose 2 of 3). Not to mention I feel disgusting because it leaks out ew! My only advice is eat yogurt and if you have to use this product you better be able to hold a kegal clench for a whole night unless you want it on you panties or bed."

Didn'tEvenKnow (taken for less than 1 month) December 9, 2015

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Was prescribed 3 days after Diflucan didn't work for me. The first night was fine, but on the second day I began feeling feverish and a severe headache. I thought it that would be the worst of it so used the second dose, and in the middle of the night I woke up shaking, sweating, high fever, and chills. Thought I was dying, felt like a horrible flu. Could not continue this medication - the absolute worst. I NEVER have side effects with medication, and this was a nightmare. "

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) November 4, 2015

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Developed life thratening reaction after 4 day's selling of face shortness of breath plus other complicated issues 2 years later II am reaching out to other women please think twice before it is used"

Anonymous October 20, 2015

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I took diflucan first, per call to Dr. Then I went for an exam. The dr. said that diflucan only helps if the yeast is in the gut. He prescribed Terizol 3-day. After using the medication I still feel uncomfortable and not itchy. What is going on?"

A-M (taken for less than 1 month) August 2, 2015

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "So far everything's pretty good. Only issue is that it leaks out a bit when I wake up the next morning which sucks :x but on day 5, so far so good. 2days to go!"

Pomi July 31, 2015

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I never knew I had a yeast infection, I thought a little itchiness was a common thing, but apparently not. I was on this cream for 7 days and I've had no problems. The only annoying thing is that it leaks out a little and it feels weird. I don't know if it's helped any since my infection wasn't bad, but I haven't had any itching or any discomfort since using this."

greatstuff July 26, 2015

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I don't usually post on these but OMG, this cream is a lifesaver bcus I really wnted to blow my head off after all the itchinh tht occurred tonight and the night b4 I applied or inserted the cream And made a call to my gyn at 2am After laughin at me, they assured me I would be fine after a visit frm doc. The itching stopped maybe 5-7 mins after use Was so unbelievably I pray it don't come back tonight"

Zole cream July 9, 2015

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I had no side effects with this medication! I had the three day dose, and it was a little intimidating due to the size of the applicator but it didn't hurt or burn at all. Cleared my infection right up. Would definitely recommend! But just make sure to do it right before bed, because it will come out a little."

lcs0032 (taken for less than 1 month) June 22, 2015

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "It is my first duagnozed yeast infection. I went to doctor after one mild and two extremely itchy nights( itch started on Saturday and I saw the doctor on Tuesday). I decided to wait for a few days before using the medication, and although itching was never as bad as night 2 & 3 I decided to try the medication as my quality of life was going down and my days consumed by this matter and I was having a bit of discharge although I had none at the beginning. I started medication exactly one week after I first felt itching. I was prescribed 7 nights of taro terconazole 0.4% and two doses of fluconazole -150 ( one tablet to be taken 14 days later). This combination has worked for me and now 13 days from day 1 of itching I feel completely normal"

Henrietta345567 June 5, 2015

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I was told it was safe by my OBGYN even though I was only 7 wks pregnant. Went against my gut instinct, trusted them resulting in my miscarriage during the 3 day treatment. First treatment I administered was right before bed, and I started mild bleeding by the next morning (mind you I had no bleeding or complications before this). Didn't even have symptoms of a yeast infection so it was mild at best. Wish I never used it."

Oneoftheunfortunate (taken for less than 1 month) May 20, 2015

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Itching has gone down after the 3rd dose but have a burning sensation when I put the medication in. I also started having a headache and nausea - but could be from the oral antibiotics I was put on."

Bb13 (taken for less than 1 month) May 14, 2015

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This is my night #1 of 3 with the vaginal suppositories. I will say that I am having FAR more discomfort now than I was before I inserted the medicine. I can only pray the next 2 doses are far less irritating, burning and itching than tonight. I would much rather try a different methods than this. There will be no sleeping through this misery."

less than impressed May 14, 2015