User Reviews for Miconazole

Also known as: Absorbine Antifungal Foot Powder, Aloe Vesta, Aloe Vesta 2 in 1 Antifungal, Azolen, Baza Antifungal, Breezee Mist Antifungal, Critic-Aid Clear AF, Cruex Prescription Strength, DermaFungal, Dermagran AF, Desenex AF, Desenex Antifungal Atheletes Foot Spray Liquid, Desenex Antifungal Foot Cream, Desenex Antifungal Liquid Spray, Desenex Jock Itch, ...show all 60 brand names

Learn more about Miconazole.

Tinea Corporis 1 reviews 117 medications

Tinea Pedis 1 reviews 129 medications

Tinea Cruris 1 reviews 114 medications

Vaginal Yeast Infection 1088 reviews 61 medications

Summary of Miconazole reviews 1091 reviews 6.0

Reviews for Miconazole

Monistat (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Basically, I can't decide whether I hate myself more for not reading these reviews before I inserted the devil's tears of laughter into the most sensitive part of my body... or because I am currently in fetal position in tears and extremely nauseous because of the pain and I haven't called 911 yet. I have a very high pain tolerance and I have tattoos covering the most sensitive parts of my body but nothing has ever felt like this. My stomach is convulsing and I have to keep reminding myself to breathe. I would rather give birth to 34 children the size of small livestock. (IF this is even a possibility after this bloody thing kills everything living inside of me.) What's good monistat? Where you at? "

I hate my bloody life (taken for less than 1 month) April 27, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This is honestly the worst thing I've ever been through. I have never experienced such pain. I feel like I'm being stabbed in the vagina with a red hot knife. I will never ever use this medicine again. I feel like I am minutes away from going to the emergency room. I tried washing the medicine out with cold water (didn't help). I tried wiping it with the cooling wipes (didn't help). I tried putting more itch cream on (didn't help). And now I have ice pack on my vagina and it feels a little better but still I can't stop squirming and clenching. WORST MEDICINE EVER!!! Do not try this it is serious torture."

Pennyyyy April 27, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 1-Day or Night Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Thank you a million times to all you other ladies who posted! 2100 hour inserted ovulation and went to bed. 0015 awoke to burning urgent need to pee. Soooooo tender!!! Had to use damp wash cloth to blot myself dry, the thought of wiping with toilet paper was frightening. 0020 -0200 burning increased, it started to spread backwards as the lava flowed out...ahhh the burning there as well! 0200 up and looking at side effects/ reviews. 0210 in the shower doing squats to push out any remaining medication. Cool water and mild soap. Gentle blotting to dry. 0235, in my kitchen sitting on a Wonderful ice pack! THANK YOU ALL FOR POSTING! I thought I would have to go to ER for this horrible reaction."

Regerts! (taken for less than 1 month) April 26, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I am laying In bed right now in the worst pain of my life and I wish I read these reviews before doing this. This hurts soooo bad"

Andielad (taken for less than 1 month) April 25, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I've tried off brand Monistat before. The 1 day one didn't hurt but then I tried the 3 day one...Let me tell you a little something. My poor lady bits felt like they were on fire and wanted to cry my eyeballs out at night. It only took 2 minutes after applying where I realized that a portal to hell was opening up in my vagina. I jumped straight into the shower and washed out as much as I could, but was left writhing in bed for a couple hours afterwards anyways. Here's the kicker, after starting this medication, I started BLEEDING. I don't know how in the world it managed to destroy my lady bits so much (probably the demons trying to crawl their way out of my vagina). DO NOT RECOMMEND. mild itching and burning my tooshie!"

Demon Spawn April 24, 2017

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Omg I used the Monistat 7 cream the first and second day was ok the third day it burned so bad I refuse to use anymore of it."

Mimi12334 April 23, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I used the one-day treatment. When I first used the ovule everything was fine, but like 30 minutes later I was in A LOT of burning pain. It was really quite uncomfortable, so after like 2 hours I went and rinsed with cold water just to alleviate the burning. I was able to fall asleep and I woke up like a new person. I had been suffering from intense itch and burning for almost two months. At first, they thought it was allergies to pads so I wasn't given anything for a yeast infection. But this honestly worked a miracle. I had forgotten what it was like to be comfortable. I have now applied the external cream twice after the ovule last night, and I feel great. I have a slight itch from time to time, but I felt the burning was worth it."

BGI 001 April 23, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "HELLLL NOOOO. You thought your YI was bad go ahead and put that Monistat in you if you bad. It's 12:05 am I put that ball of pain in me about an hour ago and I've been crying for 30 minutes, called my mom to tell her I was dying and she needed to come take me to the hospital, and now after rinsing it all off I'm in bed with an ice pack with my lady parts a good 2 sizes too big and too red. Starting to think they're using this as a way of population control to kill off the weak."

taytayyyyyyyyyyyy April 21, 2017

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "The cream based Monistat 3 product kept me up every night feeling like I was on fire. By the 2nd night I felt as though my vagina was chemically burned. The third night was just reliving it over and over. You can't sleep at night from the burning and itching until you pass out from pure exhaustion only to be woken up two hours later where starts all over again. Last night was my third night and I couldn't take it anymore. At 4 AM I went to the bathroom and jumped in the shower to try to get out as much of that stuff as I could and then I laid in bed, with ice, until I was numb enough to fall asleep. The YI is gone but I feel burned and awful. I've taken Monistat 3 before with a FAR worse YI and it wasn't like this. THIS NEEDS TO BE RECALLED."

ScrewMonistat (taken for less than 1 month) April 20, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This is the worst experience I have ever had with this medication omg I put it in and before I can close my eyes good I was on fire it's really bad I put a cold rag down there to see if I can get some relief but nothing is helping I would never recommend this product to any other person and I would never in my life use this again it has been over an hour and I'm still feeling the same I wish I would've read the reviews first MICONAZOLE1 is the worst I have ever had never again"

Anonymous April 20, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This is my second YI. My first one I ever had I remember laying in bed next to a trash can because the burning/pain/itchiness and just overall uncomfortable feeling was unbearable. I tried the three day one and never had a problem with it! I now have my second YI and started by using the 7 day treatment which was more of a pain because of the mess. I switched to the three day one because my symptoms were not getting better and I am sitting here now so much more comfortable. While I do have a slight burning/itching sensation I can only imagine that is due to the irritation. It is much more of a relieving feeling than the gross infectious feel before treatment."

Bfeher April 20, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I used the three-day version, and my YI symptoms improved, but it didn't fully kick it. Went to my OB/GYN thinking I might have had a different kind of infection, only to be told that most of the YI patients they see are women who tried the three-day and it didn't fully take care of the infection. The seven-day was recommended as the only way to go if you want full relief and cure for the infection. I didn't have the burning/itching side effects like other people, but I am peeved to learn that the three-day is basically a waste of money, since now I have to buy the seven-day anyway. Don't waste your time and money on a product that isn't effective and apparently burns people."

1256B April 19, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 3-Day Ovule Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I was about to call 911 first night due to the fire fire fire! I also used the cream that came with it to relieve the itching and now I am feeling worse. After reading all these comments I am afraid of taking the next two night treatments. Afraid of what may happen later on tonight. There has to be a number or something to call and report this."

JenRod (taken for less than 1 month) April 18, 2017

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 7-Day Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Okay so I'm 29 weeks pregnant. Started feeling slight itching around lady area. I've only had one YI before this and I was given meds from a dr, of course you can't take those while pregnant. So I was told to try the 7 day Monistat cream insert. NEVER AGAIN!!!! Put it in 30 mins ago, I'm currently in my bed with an ice pack between my legs to stop the awful pain! Immediate regret."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) April 17, 2017

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 7 (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Horrible burning, made my itch even worse after application, I used this two previous times 2014 and 2016 with good results but not this time apparently the formula was changed cause the pain and itch is unbearable !!! Don't buy this Monistat 7 it's. instead go to the doctor . I'm even crying ugh!!!"

SashaBlue95 April 17, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This is the worst experience in my life!!! I thought I'm dying when I put this Miconazole suppository!!! I woke up at 3 am and everything was itching and burning so terrible!!!! I washed it away. And on the second day my labia became swollen and red!! And huge!!! I took prednisone and used hydrocortisone cream because it got worse and worse."

Assema April 17, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Y'all, I'm an ob/gyn and it took me using this stuff myself to decide I will NEVER recommend it to a patient again. My vagina is on FIRE. I am completely miserable. This is way worse than any yeast infection I could dream up. I feel like I must have third degree burns on the inside. I thought I could tough it out, but no girl is that tough! Monistat, this is NOT okay. I will be prescribing oral treatment from now on."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) April 17, 2017

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I purchased a generic 7-day miconazole cream to treat a yeast infection, and I really wish I read the online reviews first. Five minutes after inserting the cream on the first night, I began to experience an unbearable itch inside my vagina. I was worried that I was allergic or something was really wrong, and then I read online what everyone else was experiencing too. The burning came in waves, and I finally was able to find relief when using an antihistamine and putting an ice pack on my vuvla for a while. I'm on my second night now, and I'm really hoping that tonight will be better! On the down side, I realized that I used half of my cream in one night when it's supposed to last me seven. Not happy about this at all!"

Emily7 April 16, 2017

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 7-Day Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Last night was night 1 in the 7 day monistat. It was okay. Didn't burn much. But when I woke up this morning and went pee... Omg. Itching sssoooo bad. Nasty leaking. But I believe its curing the infection. Its just day 1 tonight I'm sure it will ease up. I'll keep posting for each day. (About to take a hot bath! Those work too to ease the itch.)"

Whooha April 15, 2017

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "The first time I tried it the cream it didn't even wait for me to leave the bathroom before the hell dancers decided to celebrate it's war on my snatch . The feeling of fire inside the walls of my vagina quickly set in. I laid down and I began to cripple from the pain... hunched in fetal position I even started to question if this is worse than giving birth. The medicine started seeping out of my vagina due horrible stomach contractions.The medicine then came in contact with the outside skin and the second wave began.I began to have shortness of breath. The itching and burning became unbearable.Definitely DO NOT recommend this product."

World war 3 April 15, 2017

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I've had two yeast infections in my life. My first one was two years ago, I didn't even know what was happening to me but I got the 1 day monistat and PHEW I was crouched over bawling in bed oh, that was the worst experience of my life. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. This time, I caught it pretty early on (boyfriend gave me pink eye and antibiotics caused the YI) but still used the day 1 monistat, the one that you could use it at day and night, I put the ovule in, in the middle of my shift at work and honestly felt no pain this time. It was warm but no pain. A day after, now I feel really uncomfortable but I can definitely tell it's working"

Emxx April 14, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 7 (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "23 yrs old and I've never had a YI before, started getting symptoms of one 2 days before I had my wisdom teeth pulled (yesterday) and I guess the anitobiotics made it worse.. it's currently 3:30 am (1 hour after application) the original itching was so bad I went out at 2 am, came home and inserted the cream and instantly I thought I was allergic because of the BURNINGGGGG. The burning subsided SOME after about 30 mins and now it feels like flame throwing fire ants are crawling in and out of my vagina, omg.. my 5 month old son will be awake soon and I'm in tears with an ice pack between my legs.. I hate Monistat"

Anonymous April 13, 2017

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "It's 1:23 am here. I thought I would die!!!!!!! Day three of Monistat 3. I thought the last two nights were a nightmare, boy was I wrong. I have never felt such intense burning and itching in my life. I took a very hot (as in hotter than hell) bath and I feel so much better. I don't know what's going on with this stuff but it's badddd. I guess it's going to take a female attorney to try this stuff out and file a class action lawsuit. Maybe we'll see the commercial "IF YOU USED MONISTAT AND THOUGHT YOU WOULD DIE CALL THE FOLLOWING NUMBER". Please do not use this product."

NoKidding (taken for less than 1 month) April 12, 2017

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Monistat 7-Day Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Ok so I totally get what everyone is saying. Day 1 was THE WORST. After I applied it I laid in bed almost crying because it was so uncomfortable. It was like a tingly, burning, itch deep inside that I could not get to. My boyfriend thought I was dying and I ended up in the shower rinsing it off. After talking to some co workers who get them all the time she said my vaginal area was probably so raw. I am currently sitting here on day 2. So much better! Just some mild itching! I promise it gets better! Stick with it girls!"

Jenn RDH April 12, 2017

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Omggg god help me now! Girlll let me tell you. You better make a U turn before you even think about buying this. I feel misirble just by thinking that I did this to my self it burns like hell.... don't buy just go to the doctor.."

Amy2423 (taken for less than 1 month) April 11, 2017