User Reviews for Miconazole

Also known as: Absorbine Antifungal Foot Powder, Aloe Vesta, Aloe Vesta 2 in 1 Antifungal, Azolen, Baza Antifungal, Breezee Mist Antifungal, Critic-Aid Clear AF, Cruex Prescription Strength, DermaFungal, Dermagran AF, Desenex AF, Desenex Antifungal Atheletes Foot Spray Liquid, Desenex Antifungal Foot Cream, Desenex Antifungal Liquid Spray, Desenex Jock Itch, ...show all 58 brand names

Learn more about Miconazole.

Tinea Corporis 1 reviews 116 medications

Tinea Pedis 1 reviews 125 medications

Tinea Cruris 1 reviews 112 medications

Vaginal Yeast Infection 651 reviews 59 medications

3.4
Summary of Miconazole reviews 654 reviews 6.1

Reviews for Miconazole

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Okay so I was in the same condition as every other female,but I have to admit it did hurt the first two nights but then the third an the fourth night came (which I'm on) and everything stopped itching and burning. The funny part is that there is bad news about this product yet I found it perfect for me but I guess everyone opinion is different...."

Ty Ty (taken for less than 1 month) July 22, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Second night felt like someone kept sticking knives inside me. Pain was horrendous. I am 40 and have had three children with c-sections and never went thru this much trauma. Washed it off the best I could after my husband brought me to my senses then placed an ice pack there that helped me settle down. Literally sobbed for half an hour considering going to the ER before I washed it off."

Knivesinsideme July 21, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I currently am on the equate generic brand of this. It is the first night and there is a little burning and a lot of itchiness which is hard to tolerate. I have the equate 7-Day treatment and to me it seems fine. I do hate the fact that it makes you feel like your oozing out with stuff."

Ninja Janitor (taken for less than 1 month) July 21, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "First night is the worst, I felt like there was a million fire ants down there and I literally wanted to get a spoon and try and get it out, but helped reading other people's comments and laughing so hard i forgot the burning temporarily. Second and third night it gets way better, I barely felt anything at all so don't give up on the first night it's worth it trust me girls."

Finally relief (taken for less than 1 month) July 21, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I can't believe I mistook a blow torch for this product. I really need to be more careful."

Flaming Vag (taken for less than 1 month) July 20, 2016

Monistat 7 (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I had mild itch so, like everybody else, bought the 7 day treatment. The first day I applied and man did it burn and itch, I just thought that it was because it was reacting to the yeast infection and it will only get better. Man was I wrong! I am now on the 3rd day and it feels just as worst as the 1st day, after i insert the medicine. I can't do this for another 4 nights. Definitely stopping the medicine after today, I simply can't. The burning and itching is VERY uncomfortable and hurts. 10x worse than the itch during the day."

Definitely never buying this July 19, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I just want this out there for other women to know, I had a yeast infection a few months ago and used this, it burned like hell but worked... For a month, after my next period I got another and went to my OB/GYN, mentioned I came to him because monistat was too painful to do again, and he told me word for word NEVER USE MONISTAT. Monistat is oil based, which is why it burns so badly, you're better off going to your doctor or a planned parenthood and asking for diflucan, or calling and asking if there's any OTC yeast infection medicine that's water based instead."

Em93 July 18, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "What the heck is in this? I have used this a few times before, but have never had such pain and burning. I just want to stick an ice cube up there!! This is day 3 of the 3 day...the first two nights burned a little, but this dosage is horrific. Trying to squeeze it out right now so I can hopefully get some sleep! NEVER again!!!!"

Dear God! (taken for less than 1 month) July 18, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I could not believe how badly this burned me down there. I was in the same boat as everyone else. Literally rolling around on my bed almost in tears from this unbearable pain. I like considered going to the emergency to get it out of me because i didn't know what to do. After an hour it has calmed down but still burns. Never using this again. I wouldn't wish this on anyone. I never leave reviews and i had to to warn others."

Jess090909 July 18, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "THE PAIN IS HORRIBLE! I hope that this is all worth it! The itching, and burning came less than a minute after inserting the Monistat 7. I've been rolling around in bed and crying because of the pain. Only get it if you are a tough girl. !!"

Ky3 July 18, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Absolutely terrible. I got this medicine because the past weekend I was outside sweating profusely and wasn't able to shower. Therefore I got the YI. I wish I'd done my research and just got the more expensive medicine instead of getting the cheaper thinking that it's the same thing. Intense burning and itching I do not recommend and I also question why the heck this is being sold."

Unhappy and in extreme pain July 18, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Itching and burning after insertion !! Lasts a few hours like you are on fire! Dont waste your money..they need to pull this off the market! Monastat 3 day"

Kellysal July 16, 2016

Monistat (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I had BV and had to take antibiotics for it. It went away but then I got a yeast infection from the antibiotics. I had used Monistat 3 before about a year ago with no problems so I thought why not use it again. They definitely changed the formula because oh my god. I'm on the first night. The initial insertion wasn't too bad. I had mild burning like the instructions said could happen. I got up to pee about 30 minutes after inserting and it burned so badly after I peed. I could not sit still and was so uncomfortable. It went away after about 20 minutes of torture but that can not be normal . I am going to continue the treatment. I hope all of this discomfort is worth it. If you haven't started the treatment DON'T. Go get an RX from your doc."

Wtf ow this can't be right!!!! July 16, 2016

Monistat 7 (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I used Monistat 7 day and so far its ok. At first it feels a little uncomfortable but after about 15-20 minutes it goes away. I've seen everyone had bad results with the one day and three day... Maybe because they are stronger than the seven days. I hope the seven days works good... Today is my first day using it. Just wish the applicator was a little more comfortable!!!"

mzgiggles2000 July 16, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This burns sooooooooooo bad when you put it in "

Caselynn July 16, 2016

Monistat 1-Day or Night Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "A man must have invented this because a woman surely wouldn't do this to other females. Omg, the itching and burning is terrible."

Crystal10 July 16, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Holy molyl I feel like acid is burning up my hoo haa after using this cream for my yeast infection. Oh my! it burns and itches worse than having poison ivy! I feel like I want to scoot on the floor like a dog it's horrible!"

InPain#1 (taken for less than 1 month) July 15, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Well, my YI is gone, but I'm fairly certain that's because my entire vagina has been burned off. I had no ice pack so I used a bag of frozen veggies and sat with them down there for an hour before the intense "omg, who lit a fire down there" burning ended. Seriously, unless you like feeling like your vagina has been set on fire, do NOT use this product."

Firecrotch July 14, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I have used Monistat 7 in the past with great results. I get a yeast infection once a year for about the past four years. This time I decided to try Monistat 3. It releaved my itching and burning almost immediately. I have been reading these other reviews and I have no idea what these ladies are talking about. I feel terribly that they are suffering but that's just not been my experience at all. I wait for bed time so I can be horizontal afterward and I have never had a dripping-out problem, even if I use the bathroom in the middle of the night. Also, the applicator is not at all uncomfortable. It's skinnier than most tampons, just longer so you can apply it farther. If it's difficult to apply, you could always lube up the applicator first."

No problems here (taken for less than 1 month) July 14, 2016

Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "17yo here. I've heard some horror stories about VYIs so when I started to notice symptoms, I went right to the local clinic. They offer to do some tests for STIs/etc but ultimately, the practitioner says "Just head to Walmart and get some Monistat 3 day... Make sure you get the kind with the cream!" I applied the cream, inserted the applicator, etc and brushed my terth. Everything was fine til I laid down, now I'm in utter agony! I've been kicking my legs, thrashing around my bed trying to stop the terrible burning/itching. It's been about an hour and I can't imagine trying to sleep. I'd take another UTI over this"

thrashing (taken for less than 1 month) July 14, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "It literally feels like fire ants are attacking me on the inside. I will never use this product again. It made my discomfort tremendously worse. My legs were shaking from the burning and pain. Do not buy this hell induced drug."

Fire Crotch July 13, 2016

Monistat (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I've used the generic 7-day with success. Wish I hadn't decided to try Monistat 3-day cream. I am burning inside and it's worse than the infection itself. Will be going back to 7-day after I douche. This stuff is awful and should be taken off the market. I feel like I inserted battery acid instead of medicine in my vagina. Will not be completing the 3-day treatment nor will I ever buy another Monistat product again."

Jewel54 July 12, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Pls do not do it"

Onfire (taken for less than 1 month) July 11, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "so my vagina is on fire. and not in a good Beyonc"

burning betty (taken for less than 1 month) July 11, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I am using the generic 7 day treatment and I have never experienced anything so terrible the burning and the itch are so extremely intensely uncomfortable. I would rather suffer the yeast infection then this it's terrible. So happy I did not try the 1 day treatment. I have tried to minimize it but nothing works I hope it calms down eventually Yikes!"

orrmeli July 10, 2016