User Reviews for Miconazole

Also known as: Absorbine Antifungal Foot Powder, Aloe Vesta, Aloe Vesta 2 in 1 Antifungal, Azolen, Baza Antifungal, Breezee Mist Antifungal, Critic-Aid Clear AF, Cruex Prescription Strength, DermaFungal, Dermagran AF, Desenex AF, Desenex Antifungal Atheletes Foot Spray Liquid, Desenex Antifungal Foot Cream, Desenex Antifungal Liquid Spray, Desenex Jock Itch, ...show all 60 brand names

Learn more about Miconazole.

Tinea Corporis 1 reviews 117 medications

Tinea Pedis 1 reviews 129 medications

Tinea Cruris 1 reviews 114 medications

Vaginal Yeast Infection 1349 reviews 64 medications

Summary of Miconazole reviews 1352 reviews 6.0

Reviews for Miconazole

Monistat 7-Day Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "So the dr gave me some amox-clav 875 mg a week ago. I only took 3 that was enough to know I had a darn YI ,so I used some Monostat cream for the outside because of the itching. hwen I tell y’all I was burning like anything - I wanted to run through the house screaming for a fire hose to put the fire out "

Meemee 1234 October 17, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Monistat 7-Day Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Dude… I've only had this yeast infection for 2 days and now I'm taking that stuff today and I just want to say that I feel like my vagina is on fire. I know this treatment is effective but there has to be a better way. This is crazy."

Some 18 yr old girl (taken for less than 1 month) October 15, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This was an absolute nightmare. 10 minutes after use of the product I was sitting on my bed crying my eyes out it hurt so bad. The burning sensation and pain was incredible. It takes a lot for me to cry about anything, especially when it comes to pain. I immediately had to take a shower and wash everything out. Worst product I think I've ever used in my life."

Rebecca Livi October 14, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I used the 3 day cream. No burning or itching. I did develop a mild stomach cramp but that lasted a day and a half"

Anonymous October 10, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Using this product is extremely painful! The package insert said to expect mild discomfort. It feels like my vagina and rectum are burning up or being eaten by fire ants. I tried peeing to get the medicine out of me and make the pain go away. I have a high pain tolerance (given birth numerous times without pain meds) and I am telling you, this medicine HURTS. I hate it and hope no one else has to use it."

JBMR October 10, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I felt that itch a few days ago I started using the creams on the same day. It was not working so I decided to go get the monistat 7. Last night was my first night and it wasn't that bad . It gave me some relief because at first my vagina was itching so bad but the cream made it feel better. Today I went to use it and omg. My vagina was burning up a storm and eventually the burning calmed down. But I'm going to finish my days out because after the burning it does feel so much better."

LeeLeeFt October 9, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Monistat 7-Day Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I wasn't irritated badly but once I went and bought 7- day monistat, soon as I put it in I went to burning like hell I was very uncomfortable then about an hour later it started to calm down. But I am going to continue to use it till my 7 day is up it's good product everybody body is different. Putting ice on it didn't solve anything cause my inside was on fire."

Jolonda October 8, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Monistat 7 (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I remember using this monistat 7 years ago and I cannot remember it being this awful!!! The minute I inserted the cream on day 1 I felt it burning!!! It feels like your vagina is on fire on the inside and the itching sensation is horrible. It went on for like 1 hour. I had to take a painkiller to try and alleviate this horrible pain/sensation. Now on day 2 and the burning/itching sensation was still there but only lasted for about 15 minutes. Not sure if I will have the guts to try for the next 5 days. Hard to believe that this is a normal side effect. I do not recommend this to anybody."

Burning out of control (taken for less than 1 month) October 8, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Monistat 7-Day Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Whoever designed the applicator tube doesn't have their head screwed on correctly! It was difficult applying it since it's designed with sharp rounded edges. It hurts to even insert it, worse after applying it literally started burning very, very badly! I have never felt anything pain burning sensation inside my vagina after trying to treat a yeast infection. I usually buy the knock off brands (Walgreens,CVS) but seriously never had any horrible experiences like I did with Monistat. Ladies look elsewhere or go see your Dr. I personally don't recommended this product at all."

Nahomi October 8, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I would like to first say that I have had a problem with reoccurring yeast infections since being a preteen. I normally go to the doc and they give me a pill and yeast comes out a lot then infection is cured. This time I didn't want to go to doctor so I bought Monistat 3. It was hard to insert Once inside there was no pain at all however the cream that you place outside of your vagina does burn for like 5 min, but it’s not that bad! This products works for me, a little discomfort followed by comfort and relief!"

Shonie23 October 8, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Holy Moly...... please spare yourself the trouble. Either go to your gynecologists office for oral meds or use a natural remedy.There are lots of natural remedies I've used in the past and I should’ve done that this time. Don’t do it. Please don’t do it."

Firecrotch (taken for less than 1 month) October 7, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Monistat 1-Day Ovule Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Had a yeast infect a couple years back and use the 7 day treatment it worked . Had another one during pregnancy and got a 1 day pill and it worked . I have another one after birth and decided to use the 1 day treatment because I didn’t want to insert the thing in me over and over again , Day 3 going on and my symptoms have been gone ... loving this product so far . I recommend using a liner to catch the medication as it comes out ... didn’t irritate me like I thought so because the other one didn’t"

Hannahgg October 7, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I took a generic brand 1 day miconazole. HUGE mistake. First came a terrible itch and for the past couple of hours I have been burning like crazy. Extremely uncomfortable. I've used it before years ago with no problem but I'd like to know what has changed. Please listen to the reviews."

Anonymous October 7, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Monistat 7-Day Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "After reading the reviews for this product on here, I was terrified! All the ladies who said it burned them so bad and to never use it, made me hesitate a few days because my infection was mild. However, it got worse so I decided to suck it up and use it! I was laying down after applying it and I was shocked that I felt no burning or anything! It actually felt good and the irritation immediately subsided! I'm on my 3rd day and I feel excellent! I still have a slight redness but it has gotten better!"

Britt28 October 4, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Monistat 7 (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "The song" fire" comes to mind. After inserting cream immediate pain, itch and burning. I thought I was going to die and became short of breath. I showered I prayed for Gods mercy and it worked. There was some cramping but mild"

venez (taken for less than 1 month) October 4, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Good grief! This stuff comes directly from the fire pits . I have a yeast infection and was told to take the 7 day Monitstat instead of Diflucan. First off, who designed the applicator? With its jagged edges, I’m certain every time I insert it, I’m sheering off a layer of my tender skin off. Damn it hurts! Can someone please get a woman to design this thing? Second, the minute I inserted the cream it burned, stung and the itching was magnified. I’ve been using Monistat off and on for over 13 yrs and I have NEVER been this uncomfortable using this product. They must have changed the formula because of the intense itch /burn/pain. Don’t do it. Call Dr and beg for mercy!"

I prayed for a quick death (taken for less than 1 month) October 4, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "OMG! Monistat 3 is bad! Upon insertion I'm thinking " yeah relief!" NO! This stuff burns sooooo badly . I mean the degree of burning and itching was unreal, and I've has 3 babies, naturally and have never experienced something like this. Just get to a Dr if possible because this cream isn't worth all the pain at all! DON'T DO IT"

Queenshe82 (taken for less than 1 month) October 3, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Monistat 1-Day Ovule Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Well this is my second time using monistat the first time I had the cream and it was so uncomfortable but it worked after a week and that was like 4 years ago now this second time getting I had made my mind up that I was going to try a home remedy so I used apple cider vinegar and that relieved the burning and itching but I didn't feel like it was getting better quick enough so I just ended up buying the ovule pack and I must say it's getting better I had no problem with the insert it was just the cream that you applied for the itching and burning - oh my goodness it burns but remember that's just because it's working I feel so much better"

Tweetdaleetleet October 2, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Monistat 7-Day Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Hi ladies, I am 26 years old and this is my 2nd YI. I started feeling itchiness about 2 days ago so I bought vagizil thinking that would help, I was wrong! My YI only got worse, after using Vagizil for one day I went to the store and bought Monistat 7. 1st day- YI was horrible so I didn't wait for bedtime, I applied it during the afternoon, had NO pain whatsoever, took a nap and woke up feeling so much better. Today is my 2nd, I waited for bedtime and it is SO uncomfortable. As soon as I applied it I started to feel itchiness/burning. It is extremely uncomfortable but it really helps. I am thinking I will complete the 7 day treatment, wish me luck!"

Vag in Discomfort October 2, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Ladies DO NOT ! Just save yourself the hassle and torture and go to the Dr ! My vagina was on FIRE and the itch!! It was soooo bad after insertion and a hot bath ! I had to repeatedly sit in the tub to try and get relief! Needless to say I didn't get any sleep that night and this is day 2 going into 3 & it's still hurts like anything ! Just go to the dr and get the pill is your best bet !"

NooooName October 1, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I have taken this years ago and had no problems. I took the one day treatment last night and slept from 1030-430am, since then I have been on my couch with an ice pack on my lady parts. When I had my first child I went to 9 cms without medication and was laughing through it, and I also had a 4th degree tear, so my pain tolerance is definitely high... But not high enough for this! This pain and itch is the worse. Never again. Skip this and just get the oral medication from your doctor."

Awaladal (taken for less than 1 month) September 27, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Holy Moly!!! My experience with the Monistat-1 combo pack has been painful! The horror! Who makes an applicator with edges like that? And your reward for getting the ovule in and putting on the external cream is what feels like a chemical burn - this burn is SO beyond anything the patient info implied. Up all night. Calling the gynecologist first thing, or primary care doc, whoever can get me in."

SweatingBullets (taken for less than 1 month) September 26, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Monistat (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "The moment I inserted the the first dose of Monistat Day 3, on the first night, it was brutal and so was the second. I don't believe I will proceed with Day 3. I would probably have to put myself under an anaesthetic immediately after I insert it. The feeling is despicable."

Legacy89 September 26, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Monistat 1-Day Ovule Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I used this ovule and had almost instant relief from the itching. I had no problems whatsoever with the exception of the having to wear a pad to catch the leakage."

Sweet Relief (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 23, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Wow! Soon as I put the tube in and pulled up my undies. I started a damn fire in my vagina! I can't really explain, I think with the pain I blacked out and knocked out. I woke up 3 hours later to feel like my vagina is sore and painful! I did monistat 1 before and never did I feel this ever. Then I tried monistat 3 and it feels like I lit a damn torch up there! I don't even think I'll do the second night because it burned so much I'm scared and why the freak would I put myself in that position again. I did not feel any relief it stills burns and I think I messed up more my vagina than what was going on with it before. Do not try it - just go to the doctors! Run away from all monistat! Run!!! Run!!!"

Nicky this burns September 23, 2017