User Reviews for Miconazole topical

Also known as: Monistat, Monistat 7, Monistat 3, Micatin, Miranel AF, Monistat 1 Combination Pack, Aloe Vesta, Micatin Jock Itch, Zeasorb-AF, Critic-Aid Clear AF, Fungoid, Mitrazol, Yeast-X Int, Cruex Prescription Strength, Zeasorb-AF Lotion/Powder, Micro-Guard, Vagistat-3, Lotrimin AF Athlete's Foot Powder, Lotrimin AF Athlete's Foot Spray, Triple Paste AF, Lotrimin AF Athlete's Foot Powder Spray, Monistat-Derm, Azolen, Lotrimin AF Jock Itch Powder Spray, Absorbine Antifungal Foot Powder, Zeasorb-AF Jock Itch, NuZole, Dermagran AF, Remedy Antifungal with Olivamine, Soothe & Cool Inzo, Breezee Mist Antifungal, Lotrimin AF Deodorant Powder Spray, Desenex Antifungal Liquid Spray, Micon 7, Micatin Liquid Foot, Micatin Foot Powder, Desenex Prescription Strength, Micatin Foot Powder Deodorant, Fungoid Kit, Ony-Clear, M-Zole Dual Pack, Micatin Cooling Action, Aloe Vesta 2 in 1 Antifungal, Desenex Jock Itch, Desenex Antifungal Foot Cream, M-Zole 3, Desenex AF, Baza Antifungal, Secura Antifungal, Secura Antifungal Extra Thick, DermaFungal, Zeasorb-AF Drying Gel, Desenex Antifungal Atheletes Foot Spray Liquid, Tetterine, Micaderm …show all brand names

Tinea Corporis

2,918 reviews 57 medications
Summary of Miconazole reviews 2.8 2,921 reviews

Reviews for Miconazole

Shani Shay August 16, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "You will need an ice pack. You need to read the reviews. You will burn, you may cry. There is nothing you can do now (if you have already inserted it). Take the strongest pain reliever you have and pray. Monistat has changed and it should be illegal."

Lex · Taken for less than 1 month August 16, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Never wrote a review before but as I hate this product with a burning passion - that burns almost as badly as my vagina right now, so I figured I’d write one. Literally had to scoop it out of me and shower it out. Icing my vag right now. Super annoyed. If you have already used this- get as much out as u can and then ice yourself heavily. Monistat hates vaginas."

Anonymous August 16, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "miconazole hurt me so bad that I was in complete tears considering going to the emergency room. Right now I am holding an ice pack to myself and thinking of the possibly I made it worse by scratching. The itching and burning is absolutely unbearable and you need to read the reviews because this is not worth it"

Her · Taken for less than 1 month August 15, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Put the first dose in after being up with my baby at 2am when I knew I could get a solid chunk of sleep and treat this mild infection. Couldn't fall back asleep, and any itching/burning I had on my own intensified x1000. By 4am I was in the shower, sobbing with how much burning pain I was in from this creme. I washed myself until I was sure it was all gone and went back to bed. It started feeling better after a little while. I'm doing better today but still very upset over how terrible that experience was. Don't put yourself through this!"

anon August 15, 2019

Monistat 7 (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Don’t drink to much liquid before using this product the last thing you want to do is get up after applying this cream to pee. I am using monistat 7 before bedtime!! Strictly follow that rule or else it will burn like lava I tell you!! Pee, take a shower, and try to pee again if you have to after that wipe yourself clean. Go to your bed with your towel and insert in you and lay down in that position for about 30/1hour for it work. If a little bit starts coming down and cause burning sensation but try not to move so much and get up the burning will last for about 2/3 mins the more you move the more the cream will go all over the place. I hope this helps!!"

Anonymous August 15, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I literally feel like I just shoved 40 chilli peppers up my crotch I am currently squeezing my boyfriends hand off literally about to cry this is so painful"

Drea August 14, 2019

Monistat (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I’ve used monistat 3 years ago and it gave me quick relief. I just got a yeast infection and my fiancé bought me the 7 day dosage I was so excited to use it before bed and as soon as the applicator came out of me I felt INTENSE BURNING AND ITCHING I can’t help but cry and pace all over my house I stuck a tampon inside to suck most of it up, finally I had to just get into the shower and wash it out of me. It feels like a bunch of red ants biting me inside this so the worst thing ever .I rather feel my yeast infection than this I want my money back!!!"

Nikki · Taken for less than 1 month August 14, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I thought something was wrong with me. I had severe burning and itching after using the miconazole. I recently had major abdomen surgery and only needed 2 pain pills during recovery due to my high tolerance of pain. This pain was far worse than my surgery!"

I’m here to help. August 14, 2019

Monistat (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Om goodness like everyone else I had the burning and stinging. I know this probably isn’t what a doctor would recommend but if you use a tampon it soaks a lot of it up so the burning stops some. It was the only thing that helped me during the horror."

. August 13, 2019

Monistat (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Horrible, do not recommend at all. I’ve never been in this much pain before."

Hanah August 13, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I used miconazole 1 day products in the past without any problem. Today I used it again after not using it for 2 years with no YI and oh my goodness, it is horrible, I’m writing this review with an ice pack between my legs. It’s burning and itching like crazy even after washing it off. I also have cramps! DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT AGAIN"

Scratchqueen · Taken for less than 1 month August 13, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Oh MY! THIS IS ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE!!! The itching that occured immediately after insertion of monistat 3, was so unbearable. I feel like I'm dying of itch. This should be banned terrible product. Should have read reviews. It never did this burning and pain in the past so I'm not sure why this is happening now!!"

Dubbs August 12, 2019

Monistat 3 (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Wow!!! My crotch is on fire!!!!! The only thing I could think of was a bag of ice. It helped, but the burning is like nothing I have ever experienced with this product!! I'm writing the company!"

SouthernLady · Taken for less than 1 month August 12, 2019

Monistat 1 Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I felt a little itchy, so I decided to use a Monistat 7 insert to try to stop anything from getting too bad. A few days later, I knew my YI was just getting worse and I was over feeling like that. I bought the generic for Monistat 1 and inserted it about 8:30. I was up and down for the next hour while the meds did their thing. Yes, the itch was intense...very intense. No burning, though, and my V is pretty sensitive to everything. However, this morning I'm 100% better. I will take the few hours of intense itching for overall relief."

Punkie · Taken for less than 1 month August 12, 2019

Monistat 7 (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Oh there truly must she something horribly wrong with this medication formula because I have NEVER experienced such excruciating pain and discomfort using a product like this. Two nights of misery and I went and bought the generic Clotrimazole 7 at Walgreens (no issues). Monistat 7 made the burning, itching and pain worse than my infection symptoms. Plus once you have used the applicator there’s no washing the product off your burning tissue. Do not use this product!!!"

T · Taken for less than 1 month August 12, 2019

Monistat (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "What the ?.. I thought this Monistat would make my yeast infection feel better but IT BURNS SO BAD! My vagina is literally on fire. How is this supposed to help? I don’t know how I am supposed to keep using it for the next 6 days.. :( (using 7 day cream)"

rapunzel · Taken for less than 1 month August 12, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I used this in the form of monistat 1-day for a yeast infection due to careful consideration of symptoms (chunky discharge, no smell, itching and burning) and literally sat on the floor in the shower for an hour trying to wash this out. Even wiping after using the bathroom felt like sandpaper on a sunburn, except on my vulva. 2 stars because the infection did clear up in the next couple days but not worth the excruciating pain"

Liz · Taken for less than 1 month August 11, 2019

Monistat 7 (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I got the Monistat 7 day treatment. The first night was a bit rough for me. About 30 mins after insertion I felt the burn. It lasted about 45 mins. After that the burning went away. I'm on day 3 now and I kinda feel a little tingly feeling but nothing more. Overall its working cause at first I was itchy, burning and had a discharge. Now all that is gone except for the little tingly feeling. After I got past the first day its smooth sailing for me. My yeast infection is almost gone. I would recommend it."

NO · Taken for less than 1 month August 11, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "N O this is absolutely horrible. I can’t believe this stuff exists. I used the first dose and it was unbearable itching and burning, never been so uncomfortable in my life. I wiped it all out ASAP. Don’t get this!! I wish I saw these reviews before I used it because it feels like I have shoved a tampon filled with battery acid up there"

Ringoffire · Taken for less than 1 month August 10, 2019

Monistat 7 (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "16 weeks pregnant here, and monistat 7 is the safest while pregnant. I was advised not to take Difulcan. So bought the 7 day one, and my god....this is what hell must feel like. It burned so bad that I had to fall asleep with an ice pack down there. It burned the first 3 nights, but everyday I did notice the YI symptoms were subsiding. I inserted the 4th last night, and didn't feel any discomfort. Must mean the infection is almost gone. I notice it burns more when the cream leaks out of you onto the vulva. Make sure you push is all the way up so it doesn't leak out as much. Since I have noticed results, I'll be finishing the 7 days. I'm also taking a probiotic along with it. Ice down there if you need to. It honestly makes a huge difference."

Anon310 August 10, 2019

Monistat 7 (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Read the reviews on monistat first!!! I didn't. I regret that greatly as I just used my first application less than 5 minutes ago and have INTENSE, HORRIBLE itching and I want to fall off the face of the planet. Do notttttt get this!!! My doctor told me to try this over the counter medication and I just will NOT be using this again. The 3 day and 1 day have never done this to me."

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 6 months August 10, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "miconazole just burned and itchy the first night, it was only a mild yeast infection. Never again"

Miss eclipse · Taken for less than 1 month August 9, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Feels like an army of fire ants crawled through my vagina. It’s hot, so hot, burns so bad. Please do not take this."

JC · Taken for less than 1 month August 9, 2019

Monistat (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This Monistat cream set me on FIRE!! Took a shower to wash it off and it still burns. I think I’m going to go crazy with agony. I will NEVER use it again"

Notahappycamper · Taken for less than 1 month August 8, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This product is so awful! I thought it would help my slight itch and it’s increased it by 100. My vagina is on fire. I want to take a scrubbing brush and literally scrub the inside of my vag it itches so intensely. There should be a WARNING!!!!! I feel like it’s never going to stop."

ICD-10 CM Clinical Codes (External)