User Reviews for Miconazole

Also known as: Absorbine Antifungal Foot Powder, Aloe Vesta, Aloe Vesta 2 in 1 Antifungal, Azolen, Baza Antifungal, Breezee Mist Antifungal, Critic-Aid Clear AF, Cruex Prescription Strength, DermaFungal, Dermagran AF, Desenex AF, Desenex Antifungal Atheletes Foot Spray Liquid, Desenex Antifungal Foot Cream, Desenex Antifungal Liquid Spray, Desenex Jock Itch, ...show all 60 brand names

Learn more about Miconazole.

Tinea Corporis 1 reviews 117 medications

Tinea Pedis 1 reviews 129 medications

Tinea Cruris 1 reviews 114 medications

Vaginal Yeast Infection 921 reviews 61 medications

3.1
Summary of Miconazole reviews 924 reviews 6.0

Reviews for Miconazole

Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I used Monistat 3 last night, and I also experienced intense burning and itching after using the internal cream. I took a Benadryl, and slept the entire night. No itching or burning from my YI or the Monistat in the morning. I started antibiotics and I forgot to ask my dr for a prescription for diflucan. I won't make that mistake again!"

Alliebee34 (taken for less than 1 month) January 16, 2017

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This stuff is awful I can't believe it's allowed to be sold! It started burning as soon as I inserted it. I've used yeast medicine like this at least 20 times before and never experienced anything but relief. This is way worse than the problem I was trying to treat. I just went and dug out all that I could and it's a little better... going to take an Advil PM now to try and sleep despite the horrible itching and burning."

Burningsobad (taken for less than 1 month) January 16, 2017

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This "medicine" is awful!"

Florida2017 January 16, 2017

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "HORRIBLE Experience!!! I literally couldn't not tolerate the pain. I have cried while using his product. My vagina was burning and constantly itchy. I used monostat 7 and it been the worst week of my life. I do not recommend this item to anyone"

Sweetarts January 16, 2017

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Do not do this stuff. It's worse than the actual infection. I can't imagine doing 2 more days of this. "

Whatthehellisthiscrap January 16, 2017

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I seriously feel like my vagina is beating through my chest. I had too question if I was going to have a heart attack using this cream. My vagina is on fire. And a very dull yet sharp achy hurting pain that is non stop. I can feel the ache all the way up to my chest. Is this medicine even legal?? I literally don't know if I can go to work like this. Why does it sting so bad!????"

Owieeeeeeeee January 15, 2017

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I inserted the medicine before bed and can't sleep. The pain is making me unable to rest. It also itches so bad it hurts. My vagina feels wounded :'("

ReallySad (taken for less than 1 month) January 14, 2017

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "HORRIBLE. I would rather have a yeast infection than use this product. This is sooo much worse and I don't know when this will stop. I tried to put a semi cold icepack to calm down the itching and it has now turned into burning. I was so excited to finally have my mild itching go away but little did I know that inserting that white ball would transform my downtown into itchtown USA. DO NOT RECOMMEND AT ALL."

itchybitchy (taken for less than 1 month) January 14, 2017

Monistat 7 (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "The first night on this med was almost unbearable with the burning, tossed and turned all night! Second night (this evening), took a hot shower, took ibuprofen before that, then inserted cream, it's been an hour now and it's burning a little but it's wayyyyy more tolerable than first night. Hopefully this gives some of you hope! :)"

Itchyburnycooch (taken for less than 1 month) January 13, 2017

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "It was such a horrible experience I will never use this again and would never recommend this to any girl it was like knifes were stabbing you and a painful ich"

Nmhu girl January 12, 2017

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I regret taking this. I'm doing the 1 day generic version. I inserted it then fell asleep only to be woken up 20 minutes later with intense itching and burning!! I'm so uncomfortable right now. Never again."

It burns January 12, 2017

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I'm on day 2 and this stuff burns !!! it feels weird when I insert it, probably bc my vagina is swollen and it really burns when u first insert. I believe it works after the whole treatment but during is hell.."

Lenaaaaa January 10, 2017

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "My vagina is on fire. Coming from a person this is so unfortunately prone to yeast infections, Monistat was always my go-to. Not anymore. There's absolutely no way they didn't change the formula. I am seriously in more pain than I was when I had chlamydia and gonnorhea at the same time. (TMI, but you can imagine how bad that hurt.) unbearable. "

Holyvagina January 10, 2017

Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I am on my third day of using this and I am up at 5 am from being awoken by the constant itching and burning this is giving me !!! The sensation is completely unbearable and I feel as though my vagina is on fire !!!! I don't know if I had an allergic reaction to this but this is bad !!!"

Jayjay1234545 January 9, 2017

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE. So I was able to manage with the pain of the YI so then before bed I use the Monistat not even 2 minutes after I put in the cream excruciating burning and itching and there's nothing you can do!! This is my first treatment of the 7 Day treatment I took a bath wiped everything got some out. Now it's been about two hours and still horrible pain. Do not use this product I just hope tomorrow morning that's some of the symptoms go away"

Savannah561530k January 9, 2017

Monistat 1 Day Complete Therapy (miconazole) for : "the cream burns like hell and did not even heal my yeast infection I had to go to the doctors and my doctor told me not to use Monistat because it's not strong enough. and it burns and itches like crazy - did you put hot sauce in the cream?"

VERY UNHAPPY CUSTOMER (taken for less than 1 month) January 9, 2017

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Worst cream out there!!! I've used this before and it never burn/itch as much as it did this time. Once I inserted the cream the pain and the itch was so incredible ridiculous. I felt better before this and this is marketed for itch relief how is that??? I don't know how this is even still in the market to be sold. Please please don't use!"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) January 8, 2017

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I have used monistat before and it was painful each time. The BURN!!!!!! I was doubled over and in so much pain that I passed out. I woke up the next morning not remembering when I fell asleep. The burn lessens over time, but not enough to fall asleep. But one thing for sure, it got rid of the yeast infection by the end of the treatment. Next time I will go to the doctor and ask for a less painful treatment."

Just kill me January 8, 2017

Monistat (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "OMG .... Monistat is not right! The way their product makes our private part burn & inch. I just started using this product yesterday and immediately after I applied it in my private part it started to burn. So I took the burning for the whole night I didn't even get any sleep. I read online that the burning stage of the product was normal & it would stop on the 2nd day. So tonight I applied it as I did the same the night before and when I say I wouldn't wish this burning & inching on NO ONE In this world . . This product is worse than the family dollar brand- at least the family dollar brand doesn't burn nor inch. DON'T USE IT PLEASE!!"

Anonymous January 7, 2017

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "WHO INVENTED THIS MEDICATION!!? This burning and itching is unbearable I don't know how people did more than 1 treatment of this. After ten minutes I took a bath hoping to get the medication out of me. 20 minutes later it's still excruciating. Worst thing I've ever experienced. I have no idea how this is on the market. It's TERRIBLE. I'd rather have a yeast infection for life then to bear another minute of this."

Plzsendhelp January 7, 2017

Monistat 7-Day Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This is my first time using it. I am on a trip so my mom recommended this to use. It's been about 25-30 mins since I used the cream and the itching has not gone away! It is was worse then my YI. I will have to suffer through it for the next 6 nights I guess. No sleep for a week."

Itchy! (taken for less than 1 month) January 7, 2017

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I'm right there with everyone else. Guess this stuff burns the yeast right out of you! Also itching like no other. This is bad stuff. Seven days of "torch"er!!!"

Lady123*** January 7, 2017

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I've used this before a long time ago, and I remember it being a life saver. When an infection popped up I went to my local pharmacy and grabbed a box. Surely I would have remember pain like this. I can't move the burn is so intense, did they change the formula? I am about to run back to my pharmacy to buy something to flush out the "medication""

Mel2017 January 7, 2017

Monistat 7 (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This product is horrible. You would think that after applying this cream you would feel like at least somewhat better and at ease, well that's not the case here. It made my lady parts burn and itch to the point where I couldn't take it anymore and had to take a shower for 40min and I'm still in discomfort! And no it does not feel better after 3 hours, yes your symptoms of the YI improve but I'm telling you it's not worth it!"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) January 6, 2017

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "The email I just sent to the makers of Monistat: The itching and burning I am experiencing right now is excruciating. This is unacceptable. I have used Monistat products many times in the last 15 years, and I have never experienced anything like this torture. That I may have to go to my local emergency room to have my vaginal flushed out is beyond ridiculous. I have never hated a brand as much as I hate Monistat right now. After reading a very long, very recent thread of women who have had similar reactions, I think it is grossly negligent of your company to say that "mild" itchy and burning may occur. The only justice in the world would be for every male executive and product developer in your company to develop crotch rot inside their penis and be forced to use this product. Their female counterparts need to go straight to somewhere bad for pocketing their pay while Monistat victims writhe in pain and discomfort. I hate you people and I plan to make it my mission to let everyone woman know how disgusting, useless, and harmful your products are. Do not send me any coupons as an "We're sorry our product set your vagina ablaze with the venom of a billion tiny fire ants. Here is a discount for your next hot molten lava therapy kit." Do not dare."

A Thousand Deaths to Monistat (taken for less than 1 month) January 6, 2017