User Reviews for Miconazole topical

Also known as: Absorbine Antifungal Foot Powder, Aloe Vesta, Aloe Vesta 2 in 1 Antifungal, Azolen, Baza Antifungal, Breezee Mist Antifungal, Critic-Aid Clear AF, Cruex Prescription Strength, DermaFungal, Dermagran AF, Desenex AF, Desenex Antifungal Atheletes Foot Spray Liquid, Desenex Antifungal Foot Cream, Desenex Antifungal Liquid Spray, Desenex Jock Itch, Desenex Prescription Strength, Fungoid, Fungoid Kit, Lotrimin AF Athlete's Foot Powder, Lotrimin AF Athlete's Foot Powder Spray, Lotrimin AF Athlete's Foot Spray, Lotrimin AF Deodorant Powder Spray, Lotrimin AF Jock Itch Powder Spray, M-Zole 3, M-Zole Dual Pack, Micaderm, Micatin, Micatin Cooling Action, Micatin Foot Powder, Micatin Foot Powder Deodorant, Micatin Jock Itch, Micatin Liquid Foot, Micon 7, Micro-Guard, Miranel AF, Mitrazol, Monistat, Monistat 1 Day Complete Therapy, Monistat 1-Day or Night Combination Pack, Monistat 1-Day Ovule Combination Pack, Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack, Monistat 3-Day Ovule Combination Pack, Monistat 7, Monistat 7-Day Combination Pack, Monistat-1 Dual Pack, Monistat-Derm, NuZole, Ony-Clear, Remedy Antifungal with Olivamine, Secura Antifungal, Secura Antifungal Extra Thick, Soothe & Cool Inzo, Tetterine, Triple Paste AF, Vagistat-3, Yeast-X Int, Zeasorb-AF, Zeasorb-AF Drying Gel, Zeasorb-AF Jock Itch, Zeasorb-AF Lotion/Powder …show all brand names

Tinea Corporis

2.9

2,359 reviews 63 medications
Summary of Miconazole reviews 2.9 2,362 reviews

Reviews for Miconazole

Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Just used this for the first time and a minute after I inserted it I had the WORST itching/burning I’ver ever felt in my life it was unbearable!!!!! I started shaking it was so bad. It has been over an hour and has go a little better but definitely not taking day two or three, going to the Doctors instead. Not worth it!!!!!"

Ching January 19, 2019

Monistat 7 (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Is there a score less than 1. I haven't had a yeast infection in years. Used his product before without any problems. But this time it is the worse experience EVER. Purchased the one day treatment almost three days ago. The cream makes it even worse. My skin is raw, swollen and on fire. Made a doctor's appointment for first thing in the morning. It's 3 a.m. and I'm still miserable going into my third day with no additional applications. There should be a law against products"

Miserable (taken for less than 1 month) January 17, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I used Monistat 3 day pack cream, holy moly muffin did it itch I mean like so bad I wanted to rip out my vagina. Now that was my first yeast infection ever, I have had 4 since then, due to an imbalance in my hormones. I’ve found some tricks and tips I would like to share with you. 1: treat it early, the longer you wait, the worst it gets which causes the cream to burn so bad. 2: natural remedies that have helped me cure my yeast infection without using the chemical creams. First signs of a yeast infect I drink a glass of water with 2 tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar. This truly helps, it must be repeated till the yeast infection clears. Never drink it on an empty stomach. 3: essential oil called Coriander Seed. 3 drops on the tongue and drink water after. 4: use a PH balancing intimate soap. 5: stay away from sugars, yeast and soy during your yeast infection these will make it worse. I cured yeast infection just using these natural remedies."

Your helpful guide January 16, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This is the worst experience I've ever had with a medicine. I only had very mild itching and was mainly taking it for the discharge (I took the Monistat 3 day) and the moment I removed the applicator I felt an insanely intense itch. It's truly unbearable! I can't sit still, I certainly can't sleep. I can only pray that the itching stops. I've been sitting with an ice pack down there and even that's not helping. Will not be finishing the course and will NEVER take this again!!! Absolutely miserable!!"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) January 15, 2019

Monistat 7 (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "OMG I accidentally purchased the 7 day pack with the cream. I usually get the 3 day pack with the little eggs you stick up your vajayjay. But since I was broke and in pain I kept it. Well the first night was horrible but I'm use to the first night burning and itching and usually by the 3rd night there's no issues. Well not with this medicine. Oh no! It's now the 3rd day on this and I just want to scratch out of my vagina. I'm dead tired and cannot get to sleep. I'm even considering washing it out and dealing with the yeast infection instead of this horrible medication. Like I'm glad if its working but at the same time I feel like I'm being tortured!"

Jazz (taken for less than 1 month) January 15, 2019

Monistat 1-Day Ovule Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "My experience is not like some in these comments. I feel a warm sensation but its expected because they are fighting in there. And a fight may cause some pain. But not to extreme. The warming sensation makes me feel ok its working. I rather the product kill all them bad yeasties in there. Than walk around with the problem. We will see tomorrow how I feel but Im sure it's doing its job. The key is when use it you got to put it way up there as far as you can. And it may be best to do it before bed that way you can sleep thru most of the process. Best wishes :)"

Gigi (taken for less than 1 month) January 14, 2019

Monistat 7 (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This was the worst feeling I have ever felt. The infection was easier to handle versus shoving this medicine inside of me"

))): (taken for less than 1 month) January 14, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I used the three day Monistat combination pack. It gave me substantial relief but I still had external itching and soreness so I went to my primary care doctor and she prescribed an oral anti fungal medication to finish the job."

Apple (taken for less than 1 month) January 13, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Never again burns and itches more than I can handle"

Yaknow January 13, 2019

Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "So I bought this product; and HOLY MOLY!! DO NOT USE!!!! Ignore the 1% saying that's how it works! I have had yeast infections in the past, used a doctor prescribed ointment and another time Vagisil or something like that. Let me tell; both products didn't light my downstairs on fire. They actually soothed, and cured also within a 3-5 day period!! There are other medications out there that won't take a match to you!! Please stay away from this torture device "

Thumbs Down!! (taken for less than 1 month) January 13, 2019

Monistat 7-Day Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I put the creme on externally in the afternoon, just to help subside until bedtime. Helps a lot, a little bit of a burning but nothing like what I was experiencing without it. At bedtime I did the internal & external application. It burns a little but nothing major. Lets hope this takes care of everything!"

LolSmiles (taken for less than 1 month) January 13, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Well I've had this brand before but I've never experienced so much burning and itching down there before. I have a UTI and a yeast infection and all this hurts like hell. My stomach is cramping so bad it's making my back and hips hurts and it's like it making me gassy when I'm not. Maybe later on I will try it again but I wanna know other ways for relief of itching and burning (but do not want rinsing it out would reduce the effectiveness of curing me). I was the 3 day pack"

Annie (taken for less than 1 month) January 12, 2019

Monistat 7-Day Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This is garbage. It is horrible. It itches so bad!!!!! Ughhhhh I'm so mad that I used this. I do not recommend this garbage!!!!!"

AAV18 January 12, 2019

Monistat (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "The first 3 nights were perfectly fine, I could tell my YI was getting better. Then, the 4th night, I did the same routine before and I thought I was going to scratch my insides out. After reading other reviews, I’m glad I’m not the only one who has experienced worsened burning or itching. I don’t think I’m going to finish the treatment because I cannot handle the symptoms being worse than before after taking the medication. I won’t be doing this again, that’s for sure."

EMT95 (taken for less than 1 month) January 12, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Currently lying in bed in excruciating pain!! No wonder the directions say to take it at night because they know you’re ass is gonna be dying! It is a terrible feeling!!! Burning and itching and I’m trying my hardest to get my mind off and let it “work” but it’s a challenge.... Let’s hope it knocks this YI out"

Anonymous January 11, 2019

Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Holy great balls of fire: my lady parts are on FIRE! I've been rocking back and forth for the last hour. I know this is supposed to help and maybe this is what its doing but I wasn't in this much pain before using this product. I can NOT and will NOT use day 2 and 3.."

Tammy (taken for less than 1 month) January 11, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Omgoodness !!!! I went to the doctors and I usually get the pill but this doctor prescribed me the 1 day and boy let me tell you I cried like a big baby. My Vagina was on fire. I called the doctor and he told me to take a Benadryl and I did and it helped with itching and pain still waiting to see if it worked ! This is crazy !!!!!!"

Kay (taken for less than 1 month) January 11, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "WORTH THE ITCH. It itches and burns so bad for about 20-30 minutes every time. I freaked out the first time thinking I screwed up or was allergic. Nope. That’s just the medicine killing the yeast. It’s worth it. My symptoms are usually better in three days and gone in five. You just have to get through the itchy. Don’t scratch it because that’ll just make it worse. "

Tf (taken for 1 to 2 years) January 10, 2019

Monistat 7-Day Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I feel like a glutton for punishment. The last time I had a yeast infection, I used this product. Worst burning ever!!! I was in the shower at least four times for the night washing it out. That was long ago so I bought it again three days ago. It’s 2am and I’ve been in the shower twice for the night already. This is my third night using. Last night was bad but tonight is unbearable. I will never use this product again. I feel like my vagina is on fire. I’d rather pay six times the price to go to urgent care than subject myself to this. Never again!!!!!"

Jen January 10, 2019

Monistat 1-Day Ovule Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Not nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be after reading the comments. Every one is different, we have different reactions. I chose the one day thinking the faster the better and I’d used the 3 day pack previously years ago. So I used the ovule and THEN read the reviews. Honestly I was terrified. But I’m a CNA (certified nursing assistant) and know that with a yeast infection suppository treatment there can be burning and itching, depending on your body and severity of infection. I noticed a warm feeling about an hour after I put it in, but it wasn’t terrible. When the burning and slight itch got uncomfortable I used a Vagisil cream for sensitive skin, DON'T use the one provided with the kit. So this is the night after I took it, I feel like most of the medicine has absorbed or discharged and my infection seems to feel better. So far it seems to be working."

JLB390 January 10, 2019

Monistat 1-Day Ovule Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Inserted the 1-day monistat ovule at 11:30, and I woke up at 2am with tears because of the burning. The reviews on here stopped me from going to the emergency room but I haven’t found anything to stop the burning and itching. Would absolutely not recommend, regardless of how well it clears the infection."

Juli (taken for less than 1 month) January 8, 2019

Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "So I'm using the 3 day and YES the itching is worse than the actual infection. Imagine pouring peroxide on an open cut and seeing all the bubbles rise up with a vengeance! That's what I feel is happening right now. Like it's just seeping out of my vaginal opening and surrounding my inner labia looking for a fight. I know it's working, thing have to get worse before they get better right? But damn! To relieve the external itching a little bit I got my medicated vagisil wipes and wiped around the inner labia. threw that wipe away and placed another wipe smack dab in the center, closed my legs and thank lord! The itching is not horribly annoying. The storm has claimed down some, so that hopefully I can now go to sleep! It's working for me, hope this helps ladies. Just a side note, I do have a high tolerance for pain so if you're super sensitive best not use this product at all and go to your GP or OGYN for the best options."

Lala (taken for less than 1 month) January 7, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This isn’t my first time having a yeast infection but this is my first time using monistat 1-day ovule. Very easy to insert which is a plus BUT the burning is very difficult to get thru. I felt a slight tingle then after 30 of letting the ovule dissolve & using the restroom the burning increased heavily. I read many reviews good & bad. The good ones really helped. The greater the burning sensation & itchiness the worst the yeast infection is. GREAT product but MOST DEFINITELY has its cons."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) January 7, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This is the go to med for YI, and I experienced a bit of burning for a few hours but very tolerable. Seems like there’s a wide range of reactions to the burning so there’s something to the low ratings. What made the experience more tolerable is knowing that the pain is from the medicine working on the infection!"

Nitu January 7, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I am currently on vacation. I just got over a very bad cold so I know all the cold medicine in my body led to a yeast infection. I’ve had them many of times. I, being on vacation, couldn’t go to urgent care and spend less than 100$ out of pocket so monistat was really my best/only option. Itching and burning is very, very intense, I wanna cry every time but once it subsides (usually about 3 hours for me) it does it’s job and knocks out the infection. Just gotta power through."

Row (taken for 6 months to 1 year) January 5, 2019

Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ...