User Reviews for Miconazole

Also known as: Absorbine Antifungal Foot Powder, Aloe Vesta, Aloe Vesta 2 in 1 Antifungal, Azolen, Baza Antifungal, Breezee Mist Antifungal, Critic-Aid Clear AF, Cruex Prescription Strength, DermaFungal, Dermagran AF, Desenex AF, Desenex Antifungal Atheletes Foot Spray Liquid, Desenex Antifungal Foot Cream, Desenex Antifungal Liquid Spray, Desenex Jock Itch, ...show all 58 brand names

Learn more about Miconazole.

Tinea Corporis 1 reviews 116 medications

Tinea Pedis 1 reviews 125 medications

Tinea Cruris 1 reviews 112 medications

Vaginal Yeast Infection 728 reviews 59 medications

3.3
Summary of Miconazole reviews 731 reviews 6.1

Reviews for Miconazole

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I took this 2 hours ago and I feel like this is double suicide!!! It burns so much and is so itchy! This pain is worse then going into labour! I hope whoever invented this, rots in hell and gets a giant satan fork shoved in the ass! I took a shower and wiped so many times but didn't help! I also took a shower and that didn't help ether! I'm going to take 100 cubes of ice in a zip lock bag and try to relax! I recommend eating lots yogurt! This thing is horrible!"

Raj kaur (taken for less than 1 month) August 23, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Awful. Burning and itching became severe after application. I was diagnosed with both a UTI and yeast infection by my doctor last week and the one-dose pill treatment she prescribed me didn't work. In the meantime between now and my next appointment with her, I decided to try and use Monistat to see if I could get some relief from my yeast infection. Within one hour I was in pain, was itching and burning more, but not enough to go to the ER. I took a bath and flushed the medicine out of me the best I could. It's given me some relief but the burning and discomfort is still there. Do not recommend."

aw man dog August 20, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Just finished the 3rd dose and feeling much better. I noticed a very slight increase in itching with each dose but it subsided within 5-10 minutes. I'm not sure why there are so many reviews talking about extreme burning and itching...maybe it depends on how angry things have gotten down there prior to use.."

JBee123 August 20, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I bought this after I realized I was developing a yeast infection. I took the ovule just before bed and then knocked back 2 Advil so I could sleep. When I woke up the next morning, things seemed okay at first, and then got progressively worse. I have only felt burning like this when I was giving birth. The itching was horrendous too. Only relief I got was when I mixed clomitrazol with my kids diaper cream and spread it all over my southern region. Took 3 days for the medication to finally start working, and by that time, I had started my period as well. I spent 2 days in agony, and was not about to try anything else until I knew the other medication was cleared out. I highly recommend going with the lighter doses before trying to use this."

I'm on fire! (taken for less than 1 month) August 20, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I got the miconazole 3 this morning and it's my second time using it, but this time is horrible. I started burning and itching right away and now I have a rash due to this product. I had to take a shower immediately."

Never Again__ August 20, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "So I dedicided to use the Monistat 3 pre filled so the first night was ok the second night that's when the itching started it was worse then having a yeast infection I found myself pacing back and fourth even started crying debating if I should go to the ER so I purchased some feminine wipes an cleaned it up and itching stopped tonight was night 3 I was skeptical but decided that I should finish the medicine not even a hour afte inserting the medicine it was itching terribly bad I couldn't take it i got back in the shower and washed the medicine for the pain and suffering I endured I was better off just keeping the yeast infection because the Monistat 3 was Terrible never will I EVER buy that again."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) August 20, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I used the 1 a day miconazole treatment and OMG! MY VAGINA IS ON FIRE! soon after I inserted the capsule I felt very uncomfortable. Like the capsule was stuck in there. Finally I couldn't take the feeling of it and it started to burn so I tried washing it out with a cold wash cloth. I took out as much of the creamy substance as I could. And now my vagina is red, swollen and I have a ice pack between my legs to relieve the pain. I wish I would have read the reviews before using this. I've used the 3 days treatment before nd didn't have a problem. So I thought the 1 day would treat it faster. Boy was i wrong and completly regret buying this."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) August 19, 2016

Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I applied before bed instant burning and stinging like I got bit by fire ants in my vaginia I could only take it for 1 minute before I realized I couldn't take it anymore I jumped in the shower and washed out as much as possible applied some wheat grass lotion to my outer labia took some Tylenol and after a few hours went to bed, woke up with a perfectly healed labia but the inside of my vaginia was swollen and full of red hurtful bumps as well as painful to pee at first, I cried on my way to work and thought omg this is the worst pain ever I have the worst yeast infection ever, day went on and pain subsided, night two same thing that's when I looked online and realized it's the product, I'm throwing this torture cream out!"

Worst pain of my life! August 19, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I bought the 3 day one.It totally sucks the first night! I was balling and couldn't get comfortable because the burning was so bad!! The next day it was better. I did it again tonight and it hurts but not as bad as the first. I currently have a wet washcloth with ice in it on my vagina with some pressure. It helps a bit. It definetly is a good product but it hurts SUPER bad!!"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) August 19, 2016

Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "DONT USE THE CREAM UNLESS YOU WANT TO BURN! The suppository is amazing, it has been clearing everything up great! I got my period the day I started using it, so things have been a bit messy but other than that it's amazing!! However right after putting the cream on after taking a shower and laying in bed the burning started, I've been a bit red and irritated down there(from all the wiping...) so I figured it would help with that and the YI, but oh lord was I wrong. It's hell. I had to go to the bathroom and take another shower just to get it to stop burning. Never use the cream."

Ashjr97 August 19, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Do not buy this product! Got the 7 day pack, within minutes of inserting the applicator I began feeling a burning like no other. Never been in this much pain before, would honestly much rather of stayed with the symptoms of the YI because they were actually less painful than what it's like now. Took a long shower ( thank god for deattachable shower heads) and screamed and cried in pain the whole time. Layed back down in bed and cried some more. Even after using the shower head to try and rinse some of the product out still finding some of it. Would never reccomend this to even my enemy's. Even tried getting the day off of work to try and feel less pain"

Should've Read The Reviews August 18, 2016

Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I used this product a few days ago. I didn't experience any pain from it until day 3. The first 2 days just involved a lot of itchiness - extremely intense, like fire ants. The third day was when I experienced pain. It was like a heaviness coupled with an extreme burning. It was very unpleasant, but tolerable. I think the severity of pain and itching directly corolates with how bad the infection is, and I think a small amount of pain is to be expected. If it's serve though, do not continue it, just go see your doc. There are alternatives. Also,don't forget that some std's mimic YI's. If it keeps coming back, it might not be a YI."

CarrieAnne12241978 (taken for less than 1 month) August 18, 2016

Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Omfg !!!! Worst experience ever im curreny 13 wks pregnant and i have a YI due to antibiotics my dr prescribed me before i decided to try this product out before going back to her again worst decision ever i was already burning and it hing due to the YI but oh my i just inserted the 1st day applicator after 10 mins i had this intense burning feeling and itching"

Anonymous August 18, 2016

Monistat 7 (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "After three weeks of antibiotic for an upper respiratory infection I developed a yeast infection. My doctor prescribed Fluconazole 100 mg and Monistat 7. The burning from the cream vaginally I thought was part of the curing process. After 3 days I had burning so bad I stopped using it. Now after 3 doses of Flucon. and trying Monistat periodically again burning like fire ants in my crotch I am returning to my Doc screaming!!! No Monistat will ever be used again by me"

Tortured -!!! (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 18, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Bought CVS generic miconazole and it was horrible. Itchy, burning, painful, lost the better part of a night's sleep. Don't remember such horrible side effects when I used this years ago. Did they change the formula? I would avoid this at all costs. Clotrimazole is so much better. Takes care of YI w/o the nasty side effects."

Mortuna August 17, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This is my second day using the product and yes, right after inserting it, there is an increased amount of burning. That's written right on the instruction paper included with the package. However, that is part of the product working to kill the infection. (Important to keep in mind when you feel like giving up on it) The burning does subside and it hasn't interrupted my sleep, so the result isn't the same for everyone. My vaginal area feels much better than it did before I began the 7 day treatment, so I will continue to use it."

Rinnie (taken for less than 1 month) August 17, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "OH. MY. GOD. I am no stranger to yeast infections, I have been getting them since I was 2 months old (I'm more prone when on an antibiotic). I had some cream, it wasn't really working. Being a teen, I tell my mom we go to our local CVS and buy their brand of Miconazole Nitrate Insert. My FIRST time EVER using an insert. I put it in at 12:00am just before bed. I wake up at 3:00am, feeling like my vagina is on FIRE, the intensity so bad I'm sobbing and cannot stand still. Glad to see many others on here who say it will subside. My mother kept saying I need the medicine, but it's not worth the pain so I rinsed my vagina and may need to again. I'm definitely calling my doctor in the morning. DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT."

fireantsinmypants August 17, 2016

Monistat 7-Day Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "horrible horrible horrible. insterted the cream (which I had trouble doing) and after about ten minutes the inside of my vagina started to itch & burn, at first it was a little bit and I could handle it but then I was in instant tears from the pain. I didn't know what to do, so I ran to the shower to try and rinse it off. I still have some inside me, which I can tell since there's still a slight itch & burn, but omg never again. worst pain of my entire life!!"

karls August 17, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Dear vagina, I am so sorry I put you through this. Never. Again."

RIPvagina (taken for less than 1 month) August 17, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I would never buy this product again I thought I might of pick up some thing defective or out dated it burn so bad I had to run and shower then in the night I put on can not stand one minute of it they should discontinue this product it is so much torture for anyone to bare I do not recommend this product at all I used the off brand and didn't have a problem but this monistat 7 is all bad (NO DO NO TRY IT OR WASTE YOUR MONEY BAND THIS PRODUCT FROM STORE NO ONE SHOULD GO THOUGH THE BURNING OR PAIN)"

Stoney13 August 16, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "OMG I just got my first yeast infection and I'm really freaking out. I bought the generic 3-day and on the first day.. Oh man it hurts so bad..... I just need to know if the next 2 days are going to be just like this one. I'm literally bawling my eyes out."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) August 16, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "OMG THIS IS THE WORST PAIN OF MY LIFE! And I've given birth. I feel like Satan put his pitch fork up my vag. I called my on call nurse, all she told me to do was wash It off and call my doctor in the morning. Now I have a bag of ice and am thankful I don't work tomorrow. Don't buy this product (Monistate 3) unless you are into self touture!"

Satanscrotch August 15, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I got the one day treatment thinking it would clear up my yeast infection faster. WORST DECISION EVER!!!! I don't remember ever having felt like this before!!!! (It has been years but I always used 3 day or 7 day). I put the medicine in before bed and went right to sleep. Now it's 4 am and I have been up the last few hours, burning and itching with such an intensity I was crying. I tried rinsing it out, showering, and now laying here with an ice pack stuffed. The pain is so intense. I am NEVER using this again!!!!!!"

Burning Vag August 14, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I got the 3 generic cream prefills from CVS. First night, the inside of my vagina began to immediately burn and itch, to the point to where I was crying and doing yoga breathing to work through the pain. I washed it out and, took Tylenol, and finally fell asleep. I began to feel discomfort on my pubic area, like razor burn. Upon inspection, I saw that my entire pubic area was broken out in painful, itchy bumps and even onto my thighs. Stupidly, I gave the cream applicators another chance, and it was so much worse the second time. I showered to get the medication out. I've used the suppositories before and never had this problem, so I will definitely be going back to those. This should be taken off the shelves!"

Anonymous August 14, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Omg!!!!!!! I just inserted my monistat 3day treatment. It hurts sooooooooooo bad burning and itching like I have never felt in my life!!!! I'm litterally rolling, turning and holding myself in intense pain. The itching and burning is just now starting to calm a little as I lay here clenching my thighs together. I can not believe something that is suppose to relieve the pain of a yeast infection hurts this bad!!!! I am going to try to ride this out and fall asleep so I will have this yeast infection gone. But I'm scared about using this again tomorrow."

Burn baby burn August 13, 2016