User Reviews for Miconazole topical

Also known as: Monistat, Lotrimin AF Jock Itch Powder Spray, Monistat 1 Combination Pack, Baza Antifungal, Lotrimin AF Athlete's Foot Powder Spray, Monistat-Derm, Miranel AF, Azolen, Monistat 7, Absorbine Antifungal Foot Powder, Critic-Aid Clear AF, Zeasorb-AF Jock Itch, NuZole, Dermagran AF, Remedy Antifungal with Olivamine, Soothe & Cool Inzo, Breezee Mist Antifungal, Lotrimin AF Deodorant Powder Spray, Monistat 3, Fungoid, Desenex Antifungal Liquid Spray, Aloe Vesta, Mitrazol, Micon 7, Desenex Prescription Strength, Fungoid Kit, Ony-Clear, Cruex Prescription Strength, Aloe Vesta 2 in 1 Antifungal, Desenex Jock Itch, Desenex Antifungal Foot Cream, M-Zole 3, Micro-Guard, Desenex AF, Secura Antifungal Extra Thick, DermaFungal, Zeasorb-AF Drying Gel Vagistat-3 Desenex Antifungal Atheletes Foot Spray Liquid Lotrimin AF Athlete's Foot Powder Micatin Tetterine Zeasorb-AF Lotrimin AF Athlete's Foot Spray Triple Paste AF Micaderm …show all brand names

Tinea Pedis 10.0
Tinea Corporis 10.0
Tinea Cruris 5.0
Vaginal Yeast Infection 2.9
Cutaneous Candidiasis 1.0
Summary of Miconazole topical reviews 2.9 3,466 reviews

Reviews for Miconazole topical

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month September 6, 2020

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: “I NEVER write reviews but I cannot sleep right now. I used the tioconazole generic brand before and I had no problems. But then I decided to use the MONISTAT 1 egg and I’m in such pain. At first I slept no problem, then I woke up in the middle of the night because of intense burning and itching. It is now 7am and I am writing this review, I feel a little better after taking medication. I then put the vaginal itching cream because i thought it would make it better but OMG it caused instant burning. But omg I wish I read the reviews before because I am experiencing the same thing as these other women! Literally in so much pain I have spoken to god already a couple of times this night”

Kenzie · Taken for less than 1 month September 6, 2020

Monistat 1 Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: “To begin with, I am very sensitive to all skin products. And unfortunately didn't read these reviews before inserting the damn Monistat egg thing. Worst thing I could have done!!! I was fine until the casing of the egg dissolved... Then it was FIRE!!! I wanted to tear my damn vulva and vagina off! I'm sitting in a bath now at 7:30 pm on a Saturday as my husband makes dinner because I can't stand still! This thing has me cursing like a sailor! I had been treating with coconut oil and was feeling much better, until I inserted this little egg of a thing! I thought this might just kick this YI out for good.... I will NEVER use this product again! And yes, it should be pulled! It's the absolutely awful!!! All I wanted to do tonight was enjoy a relaxing dinner with my hubby. Instead, my vagina is on FIRE!”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month September 5, 2020

Monistat (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: “So yes, YI's SUCK! If you have to buy monistat you are already in a very uncomfortable place. I have used both monistat and the generic brands and both cause burning. It's unfortunately just a side effect of the medication working. For me it's no worse than the itching of a YI. But if it's unbearable for you, call your doctor next time to get the pill instead. I don't like the pill because I always seem to get a YI when I'm out of town, or on a weekend/holiday (or both! Hello labor day weekend!”

WTH!! · Taken for less than 1 month September 5, 2020

Monistat 7 (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: “FIRST!! let me just say I just wasted my $19. I went to the urgent care this week because I was unable to get a GYN appointment due to my dr being fully booked. In the urgent care they did all my STI tests and they all came back negative and was just given a diflucan which doesn't usually help. I took it up on myself to try monistat for the first time and LET ME TELL YOU THAT THING WAS BURNING MY BITS OFF I HAD to JUMP IN THE SHOWER WITH THE COLD WATER RUNNING!!!!”

Sis September 3, 2020

Monistat 1 Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: “DO NOT use Monistat if you are sensitive. I am very sensitive to everything. I used it on Friday night and it lite me on fire. It is now Thursday almost a week later and I am still so raw and blood red. Something in the ingredient I had to be allergic too. I have read over reviews so maybe I wasn’t allergic to it because it has done other people this way. Do NOT use it just go to the doctor.”

Feeling hopeful · Taken for less than 1 month September 3, 2020

Monistat (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: “I started using the Monistat 3 treatment last night. Of course I felt a burning sensation at first I was worried but I begin to think that only means it's working. I'm not quick to write something off because of everyone else opinion about it. 2 more days to go and I'll give my final feedback.”

anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month September 2, 2020

Monistat 3 (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: “First day using it, resulted to of course an increase of itching and burning but after taking ibuprofen, about an hour later I didn’t feel any pain. As I’m on day 2 right now, the symptoms of YI is very faint, less itching . So I definitely recommend it, and make sure to take medicine. Also everyone’s body is different so you may get a different result.”

sad coochie :( · Taken for less than 1 month September 2, 2020

Monistat (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: “I get yeast infections frequently and I have always just used generic brands and I never had a bad experience. Yesterday I bought Monistat for the first time ever and I will never ever use it again because it put me in so much pain. Usually I just insert the generic brand and go right to sleep but not even a minute I started feeling a burning/scratching and it kept getting worse. I wasn’t even scratching myself and my lady bits started to swell. I tried to get as much as I could out of me and then the only reason I was able to fall asleep was because I laid a cold compress on myself. I even woke up this morning and right away I felt fine until I went to the bathroom and the burning sensation started again and I started to swell. I will never use this product again and I don’t think any women should. Any girl reading this you need to just get a generic brand because you will get rid of your YI pain free.”

First ever YI August 27, 2020

Monistat 3 (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: “100% recommend! I was sooooo itchy I wanted to scratch my vajayjay with a Brillo pad it was horrible! Night 1: no burning or extra itch in sight. I have to say the stuff does leak out (Expected) so wear a pants liner Night 2: feeling soooo so so much better then yesterday! Minimal itching compared to days b4. Night 3: feeling like myself and so happy my friend got me this! Just a little irritated from scratching a few days b4 but itching is pretty much gone! Yeeees!”

Mar · Taken for less than 1 month August 26, 2020

Monistat 3 (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: “After reading all of these terrifying comments I was soooo prepared for this to burn me so bad that I would want my vag to fall off but it didn’t. I was awake for at least an hour before I fell asleep after putting it in, and it tingled and itched just a little bit but nothing more than that. I found that it itched more when I got up to use the bathroom really quick after 30 mins of having it in. Definitely wear a pad when using this product as it does leak quite a bit, less if you put it in higher they said. I’m only on day 1 of this though so if anything changes I will definitely be back to update everyone.”

Dittydo · Taken for less than 1 month August 26, 2020

Monistat 3 (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: “0/5 stars. Do not recommend. I used the monistat 3 day ovules. I only completed 2 days. I'd rather have the yeast infection. I've never in my life felt uncomfortable like that. I didn't sleep night 1 at all. Night 2 at around 3am I took a benedryl and got a few hours of sleep after sitting in a cold bath considering sitting on a steel brush for relief. If anyone suggests I ever use monistat again, I'm calling the cops on them.”

hi August 26, 2020

Monistat (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: “Monistat hurts so bad I am literally screaming”

Sabrina August 26, 2020

Monistat (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: “Well, this is pretty much my first experience with a YI, earlier this month my doctor found BV and Yeast under the microscope, and she gave me medicine for both. I had sex with my partner after all of my treatments and symptoms had gone, and literally my YI came back, but it was slight burning, cottage cheese like discharge, with no smell or no itching; so to save me a trip, I purchased the 3 day Monistat. I took a shower, inserted the tube, and it was soothing at first, I applied the itch cream even though I didn’t have any itching. About 10 minutes later I felt burning all over and around my vagina, it subsided maybe like 1 hour or so later, but then it started itching like crazy in the inside of my vagina, like I wanted to itch; now it’s calming down again... I will wait to see what my symptoms are like in the morning, but I probably won’t use this again, as it increased my YI symptoms, or created symptoms that were never there in the first place.”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month August 25, 2020

Monistat (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: “This is my first yeast infection ever and I bough the 3 day Monistat cream. The first day was absolutely fine I had no bad experiences with the first day but today it’s now the day after I did the second one. It burns so badly. I know everyone doesn't like the burning but it means it’s working. I really don't like this and it hurts so bad but hopefully it’ll be worth it.”

great experience · Taken for less than 1 month August 25, 2020

Monistat 1 Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: “I was kind of dreading putting the egg in because I had read all of these comments before hand, but I had finally worked up the courage to do it. Initially there was a little bit of burning but nothing I couldn’t handle. It got better after the first hour and I can barely feel it. The creme stings more to me, anyway I’m already feeling better the next morning I would recommend this product just take a couple Advil before:)”

Marge August 25, 2020

Monistat 3 (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: “I didn’t realize so many people have had so many problems with this. I did the Night 1 treatment and it was fine I didn’t experience the burning but my yeast infection was minor to begin with so that may have an affect. I’ve used Monistat before and it works wonders I’ve never had any problems aside from minor itching and sensitivity.”

Virginia09 · Taken for less than 1 month August 25, 2020

Monistat 7 (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: “I'm writing this review at 2am because the pain is so intense I can't sleep. I wish I would have read these reviews before buying the 7 day monistat because this is pure torture! Night 1 felt as if some evil flame throwing person was hosting a conference in my vagina. However, I took pain medicine and eventually fell asleep. Night 2 and 3 were slightly uncomfortable but eased up after about 30 minutes and I went to sleep. I'm now on night 4 and it feels like little fires everywhere! Seriously, inside my vagina all the way to my butt hole is itching and burning. It is so bad I attempted to wipe it out but that made it worse. Pain medicine isn't helping. I even took melatonin to try and knock myself out but that's not working either. WHAT IS IN THIS STUFF????? I will not be finishing the remaining 3 days. It sucks I went through 4 days of lava burns but I just can't do it anymore. The actual YI was nowhere near this painful! If you can, just get a prescription.”

Justareviewer August 25, 2020

Monistat 1 Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: “I was very skeptical about this product, but I have it a try. I didn’t experience any burning. Maybe I don’t have YI? Could be BV or something else? I don’t see any results yet so I’ll see how I feel tomorrow”

Bunni♡ · Taken for less than 1 month August 25, 2020

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: “This is my very first yeast infection as a 19 year old woman. My mother got me Monistat 1 because she uses it to just try and get over it the infection in one night and be done. Nothing could've prepared me for the amount of itching and burning I experienced. "Mild itching and burning" is an understatement. I writhed and cried begged for mercy from God. Worst experience ever. I've never felt more pain in my life. I really do hope this gets rid of the infection. Because I don't know if I can handle this much pain and go to class and participate ”

Moe August 24, 2020

Monistat 7 (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: “Read this all the way through please, I have used monistat plenty of time to tell you that IF IT IS BURNING THEN ITS NOT A YEAST INFECTION!!! It maybe as STI or just an ordinary bacterial infection like BV and you should go to your doctor. Monistat works for me. And I’m not say this like I’m an expert on yeast and vaginas, but I know that Monistat ONLY works on yeast, and that alone..”

E · Taken for less than 1 month August 23, 2020

Monistat 1 Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: “Wow. Hour one I was feeling fine... decrease in YI symptoms. Happy. Hour two? Burning blazing fire, an inferno. Where do the flames come from. I was wailing spread bald eagle in front of my ac. I took painkillers. I gently laid some wet paper towels. Nothing. Finally fell asleep after two more hours and lots of pain. It is now day two and I’m still irritated (not as bad but worse than my YI). According to other reviews it should calm down in uhhh about a day or two but I don’t know. Just go to the doctor. I’m begging you. Just go to the doctor. Your copay and medicine price mean nothing in the face of this California forest fire. 0/10. Save yourself.”

Violet · Taken for less than 1 month August 23, 2020

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: “Had what I thought was a mild YI and used the 1 day. Inserted the egg at 7pm. By 8pm I was in agony. Severe burning, unrelenting all night even with Tylenol, Advil and ice pack. Here we are the next morning still burning and now swollen. This product should be pulled from the shelves immediately. Now a visit to the gyne is required which I was trying to avoid. DON’T USE THIS!”

Ana August 23, 2020

Monistat 1 Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: “After all the horrible reviews I was afraid to try, but I had already bought and went for it I inserted at night and had no symptoms, woke up fine went pee and I just experienced a cool sensation no burning. So I discovered that if you use this and don't have a yeast infection (it maybe possible you have bacterial vaginosis similar symptoms as a yeasty ) and the bacteria will grow more as monistat is to treat a yeast infection, hence why some people are experiencing a lot of burning, for bc you need antibiotics.”

Jayda · Taken for less than 1 month August 23, 2020

Monistat 1 Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: “FIRST I NEVERRRRRRR WRITE REVIEWS BUT THAT AWFUL THING YALL PUT IN A PACK AMD CALL IT MONISTAT 1 IS THE MEANEST. So I tried the Monistat 1 and for the first hour I was good I could actually see light at the end of the tunnel but after that hour is when it all went wrong! The pain is unbearable it’s no way you can sleep or do anything but lay in your bed or take cold baths the pain is so bad I know I cried for Jesus a few times for some reason every time I hollered HELP ME LORD PLEASE I’ll feel better for a second. I don’t recommend anyone to take this product unless you love pain and want to lose sleep and be calling on the lord alllllllll night then go for it PSA to anybody that said it work for me and it was gone the next day - That was a lie from the pit lava - it didn't even work”

Suffer · Taken for less than 1 month August 23, 2020

Monistat 1 Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: “What the actual burning nightmare is this! I've used this before years ago I don't remember this hot lava! I REALLY hope it makes my YI go away but at what price! I USED IT ABOUT 10PM ITS 2AM AND I'M ON FIRE I'M JUST GLAD It's A WEEKEND!”