User Reviews for Miconazole

Also known as: Absorbine Antifungal Foot Powder, Aloe Vesta, Aloe Vesta 2 in 1 Antifungal, Azolen, Baza Antifungal, Breezee Mist Antifungal, Critic-Aid Clear AF, Cruex Prescription Strength, DermaFungal, Dermagran AF, Desenex AF, Desenex Antifungal Atheletes Foot Spray Liquid, Desenex Antifungal Foot Cream, Desenex Antifungal Liquid Spray, Desenex Jock Itch, ...show all 60 brand names

Learn more about Miconazole.

Tinea Corporis 1 reviews 117 medications

Tinea Pedis 1 reviews 129 medications

Tinea Cruris 1 reviews 114 medications

Vaginal Yeast Infection 993 reviews 61 medications

3.1
Summary of Miconazole reviews 996 reviews 6.0

Reviews for Miconazole

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Monistat 7. Right after I inserted the medication inside vaginal area. I kid you not. That stuff started biting but mostly itchy as anything. I thought okay well that's it's job,"it's suppose to do that" well NO right after I was reading all these other reviews I said I am not taking this. Jumped in the bath washed that stuff out & I feel so much better. Never doing that again. I'll just stick to home remedies & baths. Smh"

Hellll nahhhhhh (taken for less than 1 month) February 26, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I've used monistat before with no problems, but this time it's like hell. The burning woke me up out of my sleep and the cream didn't help relieve any itch once I inserted the ball. It was about two hours later when the ball dissolved and I began to lose my mind!! I still don't know what to do to stop the burning!!!"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) February 23, 2017

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I don't recommend this medicine to anyone unless you enjoy horrible itching, burning, pain, discomfort and irritation. I used it about an hour ago, layed down... starting feeling the itching, and burning right away ran to the bathroom and tried flushing the medicine out. OUCH! Horrible. Do NOT buy!"

Fire crotch February 23, 2017

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Most terrible product I could have bought the burning feels like torture and it won't stop I can't even make it to class tonight and I'm afraid to continue using this product"

Chyy February 23, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Terrible product, I had the 3 day treatment and like almost everyone here, it brought pain unlike anything else. I washed all the cream out the best I could and filled my bathtub with cool water and baking soda to get some relief. Make sure you don't react negatively to the baking soda if you've never used it, though it's pretty much safe."

Pain Isn't Fun February 22, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "If you just bought this you are most likely about to cry your eyes out trying to pee this stuff out and standing in the shower to put running water on your vagina because it feels like it's on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So embarrassing that my husband is the one who has to look up something to help the burning and itching it caused! Never have I felt that before. I was better on sticking garlic up there! At least it doesn't burn! "

Anonymous February 22, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I had a horrible experienced with this medication."

Disappointed lady February 21, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I am DYING in burning pain!!! Just got out of shower (for now) after reading some of the comments here which eased my worry. Literally trying to wash it all out with handheld shower. Inserted the "ball" shaped medication with syringe a few hours; all seemed fine. Peed twice and third time I started terrible burning pain and noticed the stuff clumping out. First time I have ever seen this. Used the cream once or twice a long time again and then a couple times the pill. Haven't had YI in a few years but was just on two antibotics and started with some discomfort down there; nothing unbearable but annoying but now taking this: TORTURE This should be pulled from shelves."

Ncs3728 February 20, 2017

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "The medication indicates to see a doctor before taking this medication. I thought I had a YI and used monistat 1 and had a very bad reaction. Well, that's because I had bacterial vaginosis. I am now paying for the consequences to not seek medical information before taking monistat 1 that is the blisters and sores that ooze. Always talk to your doctor before taking meds, says right on the box. To clear my BV or rule out BV and YI, take a test or see the Doctor"

Lissa 2M February 20, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "OMG! I would rather deal with the YI then this cream. The first night I put it in it burned so bad it took my breath away. I thought it was burn because maybe the infection was worse than I thought. So next night right back in the same pain can't breathe, can't make the pain stop. Wishing like hell I wasn't dumb enough to use night three but I did. I'm praying it's not causing damage to my vagina. I will never use a cream again. I feel like a hot poker with spikes and poison ivy has be shoved up there."

Burning Alive February 19, 2017

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

Monistat 7 (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Been itching for days and I couldn't take it no more so I went to the store and got Monistat 7. Within seconds I felt a mild burning..no biggie right..I ran to my bed to lay down. Within minutes..my coochie was on fire. I laid there for a good 10 minutes and couldn't take it anymore. I ran to the bathroom and showered my coochie with water for a good 5 minutes. Never again will I use this product. I ended up using organic coconut oil and got relieved from all this itching and burning. I'm returning this product tomorrow."

Nomorefire February 18, 2017

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This is my first vaginal yeast infection and I just picked the first product that sounded like it'd do the job off the Walgreen shelf. I've been suffering from this yeast infection for about a week now and the symptoms were starting to ease but I was hopeful this would quicken the process. Unfortunately, as soon as the cream started leaking out of my vagina, it started burning like hell. I tried to manage it by wiping the leaked cream away but it didn't change the pain. Within minutes I decided to run into a shower stall and try and wash it out. I had to sit on the floor crying, Now I'm sitting on the toilet and my vagina is leaking pink discharge, like I'm bleeding, and I'm still in severe pain."

Dying in a dorm bathroom (taken for less than 1 month) February 18, 2017

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Wish I could have given this a -10. This "medication" is absolute torture. So much worse than my YI. 3 weeks ago I broke my leg, dislocated my ankle and had surgery to put in a plate and 8 screws. Didn't cry, the pain was bearable. An hour after inserting the capsule I was crying like a baby. Desperately trying to fish out as much cream as possible. I took 3 Benadryl and numbed it with ice and called the emergency nurse line. Will NEVER use this product again."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) February 18, 2017

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This crap should be pulled from the shelves! The burning and itching are unbearable!!! My husband it out buying me a douche in hopes I can rinse this horrible stuff out!!!!!! I will be calling company and FDA to complain!!"

Angry lady! February 18, 2017

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

Monistat 3-Day Ovule Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I was literally terrified to insert this on day one because of reviews saying that the pain was excruciating. Just wondering if you guys had a severe infection and irritation down there or something when you used it cause I felt 0 pain or discomfort at all. And I had really worked myself up before inserting it cause I was so scared about the possible pain. Monistat 3 worked wonderfully for me. Hope this helped."

Cindymarieeeeeee (taken for less than 1 month) February 18, 2017

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "All I can say is thank goodness I still have my childbirth recovery kit from a year ago because you are gonna need it for this stuff! I used monistat 7 in past and don't recall having any issues with it before but this time is the most irritating, itching pain I have ever experienced I am crawling out of my skin right now. This is the first dose I've used so far. I've got cortisone cream, numbing spray and ice pack on board and still having trouble relaxing.. Pretty sick joke to start this "at bedtime"..."

Killing me with these ASE (taken for less than 1 month) February 16, 2017

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "If hell is any hotter than what my vagina felt like after monistat 3 I am not going there! I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE WITH A YI! I called my mom crying at 2:00am and I'm going to the doctor tomorrow because I can't feel my vagina. Soon as I inserted it in my vagina the burn was so painful. I didn't even burn this much with the YI alone. Please save your vagina and do not buy this. This is my second day using it I'm not even trying it for day 3."

My vagina is on fire (taken for less than 1 month) February 16, 2017

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I've had my fair share of YIs, and I've always used monistat without any major problems but I was on some antibiotics for a few days and as soon as I left the doctor I had this horrible gut feeling that I should've asked for a script for diflucan while I was there. I was so uncomfortable and I dished out almost $20 on monistat to basically torture myself. Made my 'uncomfortable' YI a living nightmare. Burning, pain, and excruciating swelling. Sitting hurts, wiping myself after peeing hurts, walking hurts. Got my hands on diflucan but now I'm sitting here playing the waiting game wondering why I couldn't just wait a few more hours instead or why I didn't google it before I bought it. Didn't even know a YI could be this painful. Awful"

Lara89 (taken for less than 1 month) February 16, 2017

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "These reviews don't lie. I would first like to say the pill you insert is huge and the applicator is hard plastic and very uncomfortable. I was in a lot of pain while inserting it. An hour after insertion I was fine. After that the burning began. The tablet dissolves and becomes a cream that runs down your vagina and discharges (would recommend wearing a pad). So uncomfortable. I'm in tears because of the pain. My vagina is burning from the inside. The worst pain imaginable. The pain is not as bad as an hour ago but I'm not sure if that's because I took some pain medicine or because it's stopped burning. The medicine is awful. I wouldn't be surprised if a lawsuit came up against them. And to think this was one of the only options available."

Burning vag (taken for less than 1 month) February 16, 2017

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I think this product m3 works different for every person I just inserted m3 about 20mins ago mild burning with itching. Nothing excruciating. Will update later"

Marie04 February 15, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Absolutely horrible experience. I've used Monistat in the past, never had any issues. I bought the 7 day treatment and on the first day, it helped with the itching. But as of 11pm last night after doing the 2nd overnight dose, as soon as did the correct dosage, I started itching like crazy!! I thought I was going to pull my hair out. I tried to stand the uncomfortable feeling but I had had enough. Finally, I got as much OUT as I could and attempted to sleep. It is now the next morning and I am itching and there is more burning than to begin with. Save yourself the pain and money. Such a shame women have to go through this to get a YI cure!?"

Anonymous February 15, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This is my 2nd time having this happen. The 1st time was 7 years ago with Monistat 3 and I remember laying on my back in the tub crying trying to rinse the "hot lava" out of my vagina. Fast forward to now...I had a round of antibiotics for a cold and ended up with a yeast infection a week after. I got Monistat 7 because WalMart didn't have any better choices. My mistake. As it seeped out I could feel it burning almost as badly as the first time. This product is awful. They sell pills that cure yeast infections. Make the pills over the counter! For christs sake if this were a penis problem it would be of utmost importance!!!"

I would rather die I think (taken for less than 1 month) February 14, 2017

11 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This product should not be sold! No woman should have to through this much pain to clear up a YI! Severely burns inside, torture! Sleeping with ice pack! Avoid this crap by all means!"

KitKatLuvr February 13, 2017

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I wish I looked at these reviews before using. I am in the worst pain I've ever felt in my ENTIRE life. I've been crying for the last hour and it's about 1am and there's no chance I'm sleeping. This medicine is literally evil I can't believe this is still on the shelves........ 502 of these reviews rated monistat a ONE. Where is monistats response to this?! Absolutely terrible. Only thing helping the pain right now is reading that all of you went through the same thing."

Burning gates of hell (taken for less than 1 month) February 12, 2017

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes   No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I have never been so aware of my vagina. I inserted the single dose and went to sleep. You know you're in trouble when you have an itchy vagina in your dreams. I woke up to a vagina in agony. This stuff has made made the itching from my infection worse! My vulva is cherry red and inflamed. I couldn't go back to sleep and applied an ice pack. Then when the fires of hell went to an cool sizzle I slathered on hydrocortisone cream. The next morning I made a bee line to CVS for maximum strength feminine anti itch wipes and made a panty liner with them. Sweet relief. After all this torture I hope it cures my infection. They should market this as a torture device. Women would sing like canaries."

itchy burning angry vag February 11, 2017