User Reviews for Miconazole topical

Also known as: Absorbine Antifungal Foot Powder, Aloe Vesta, Aloe Vesta 2 in 1 Antifungal, Azolen, Baza Antifungal, Breezee Mist Antifungal, Critic-Aid Clear AF, Cruex Prescription Strength, DermaFungal, Dermagran AF, Desenex AF, Desenex Antifungal Atheletes Foot Spray Liquid, Desenex Antifungal Foot Cream, Desenex Antifungal Liquid Spray, Desenex Jock Itch, Desenex Prescription Strength, Fungoid, Fungoid Kit, Lotrimin AF Athlete's Foot Powder, Lotrimin AF Athlete's Foot Powder Spray, Lotrimin AF Athlete's Foot Spray, Lotrimin AF Deodorant Powder Spray, Lotrimin AF Jock Itch Powder Spray, M-Zole 3, M-Zole Dual Pack, Micaderm, Micatin, Micatin Cooling Action, Micatin Foot Powder, Micatin Foot Powder Deodorant, Micatin Jock Itch, Micatin Liquid Foot, Micon 7, Micro-Guard, Miranel AF, Mitrazol, Monistat, Monistat 1 Day Complete Therapy, Monistat 1-Day or Night Combination Pack, Monistat 1-Day Ovule Combination Pack, Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack, Monistat 3-Day Ovule Combination Pack, Monistat 7, Monistat 7-Day Combination Pack, Monistat-1 Dual Pack, Monistat-Derm, NuZole, Ony-Clear, Remedy Antifungal with Olivamine, Secura Antifungal, Secura Antifungal Extra Thick, Soothe & Cool Inzo, Tetterine, Triple Paste AF, Vagistat-3, Yeast-X Int, Zeasorb-AF, Zeasorb-AF Drying Gel, Zeasorb-AF Jock Itch, Zeasorb-AF Lotion/Powder …show all brand names

Tinea Corporis

2.9

2,222 reviews 64 medications
Summary of Miconazole reviews 2.9 2,225 reviews

Reviews for Miconazole

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I got the 3 day monistat. I haven’t had a yeast infection in quite a while so last time I used monistat it was the suppositories, which I actually liked. I used the first cream applicator last night and.....wow my vagina was on fire just MINUTES after inserting this stuff. Somehow I fell asleep and woke up with so much burning the next morning (today). Around lunch time my vagina started feeling SO much better for the rest of the day so I decided to give the cream another shot before bed.....bad decision. It started burning all over again and this is more painful than the yeast infection itself. I would never recommend this. Maybe the suppositories are still good if they still make them, but this is a NIGHTMARE I am seriously burning so much and in so much pain and so incredibly uncomfortable and itchy"

liv November 9, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "DO NOT USE MONISTAT 3 day. Holy moly I started researching and got to this page as I wanted to this to see if I needed to go to the ER but I guess I don’t. There are so many other products that treat yeast infections so don’t do this one. IT BURNS SOOOO BADLY, like id say I have a very high pain tolerance and I’m struggling so much right now after I just put the product in. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) November 8, 2018

Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "NEVER EVER USE THIS. I thought I was crazy until I read the reviews. Your not alone girl. My vag is currently still on fire and I had to get into a hot shower so my body was relaxed and I could wash this out. I have a very high pain tolerance and could not with hold this for more than 30 minutes. I have never had any issues with monsitat until the 3 day. Lord please help me"

Jackolantern November 8, 2018

Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Run, run as far as you can away from this product. The pain I am experiencing is making my toes curl. There will be no sleep for me tonight. It is excruciating to say the least. My vagina will never forgive me."

Candy cane (taken for less than 1 month) November 8, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "It is 3:43 am and I can't sleep due to this horrible itching and burning!!! The package said slight itches and burning may occur but this is in no way "slight" and I want to sleep but can't. This is my first night using the 3 day monistat suppository"

-emily (taken for less than 1 month) November 7, 2018

Monistat 7 (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I too felt the burning the past few days of the 7 day pack... it does go away though... I think it only lasts a few minutes (at least for me) and it seems to be helping!! I haven’t felt any discomfort throughout the day.. I’m on day 4 going for the home stretch!!"

Getting better (taken for less than 1 month) November 7, 2018

Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "The worse burn I've ever experienced...will not use this product again"

Dont use this (taken for less than 1 month) November 6, 2018

Monistat (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Although I didn’t experience the burning sensation many others experienced, I did break out in hives after using this product. Not sure if it was just an allergic reaction but please be aware of other’s experiences before purchasing this product."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) November 6, 2018

Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "It’s day 1 and I’ve never been In more pain in my life... this is the most unbearable feeling I’ve felt. NOT sure how something this terrible can be sold at the stores... there has to be a better way because I’m literally pulling my hair out in pain."

Anonymous November 6, 2018

Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I used this once before with no problem. This time, however, is horrifying. I'm 6 months pregnant and was told to use this for this YI. The burning itch is driving me crazy. I'm over an hour in pain and have used the wipes, cold shower, peeing, anything to get this stuff out of me! I'm praying 1 dose of the 3 days will do some good bc there is no way I can do another night of this. I'm writhing in pain so bad the baby inside me is upset and kicking like mad! I'm curled up with an ice pack in my crotch, after cleaning out all I could, having taken 2 extra strength Tylenols, with very little relief yet! Definitely not using this again! This is supposed to help the infection from hurting the baby, but so far it's making it worse by not being able to get rid of the itch and the burning!"

TooPregnant (taken for less than 1 month) November 6, 2018

Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I just inserted the first egg for day 1; I am not experiencing burning or itching. I gave the product a 8 because I will not know if it works till I complete the treatment. Just wanted to easy your tensions a little. Today was my second day of noticing yeast. I decided to try the 3 day because I figured 3 days is better than 1 and shorter than 7days. Good luck if you don't like it CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE GET YOUR MONEY BACK."

Tie November 6, 2018

Monistat 7 (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "First day wasnt bad. 2, 3, 4, and 5 night I was almost in tears with the itching this product created. Itching was worse than YI. During the day I feel better... 2 minutes after using it again the itching is almost unbearable. After I finish the treatment I won't buy this product again."

Kris (taken for less than 1 month) November 5, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "So like many woman I’ve had a YI before but I’ve always gone directly to my primary care physician to receive treatment. They’ve never recommended monistat (now I see why). So recently I noticed I had a yeast infection and because I have no time to go see physician I decided to purchase over the counter medication. I grabbed monistat because it’s the “name brand” and I got the one dose treatment. Went home took a bath inserted the egg and used the cream on the outer area. A hour into my Star Trek movie I thought a lightsaber was between my legs. It burned and itched so bad that I was debating going to the ER. I’ve never experienced pain like this in my life. DO NOT EVER USE THIS PRODUCT! My vagina is going through it and I feel so bad. I just want this to be over"

HotBox November 4, 2018

Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I used Monistat 3 for yeast infection. I experienced some slight burning on the first day of use but this went away. The medication did the job and got rid of the infection. I have tried several other yeast medications before and none worked. I like Monistat for doing its job. It was also easy to insert."

Dre (taken for less than 1 month) November 4, 2018

Monistat 7-Day Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Listen a yeast infection is already uncomfortable this just makes it soooo much worst the burning and itching is intolerable. I don’t know who invented this crap but they should get sued or something I'm currently on my second night and I don’t even want to continue the treatment, but I don’t think I even have another option this is sooo bad"

Unknown November 3, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "It makes me so sad to read these comments knowing that I went through the same thing and there's nothing that can be done about it. I had a bad yeast infection and using this cream and the suppository almost put me in the hospital. It burns worse than you could ever imagine and is far worse than the actual yeast infection itself. If you have used this cream and can't relieve the burning try some coconut oil if you have it... it should sooth the burn. If you need to buy a cream try Canesten or a different brand of Clotrimazole which is way less harsh feeling and doesn't make you want to die."

M (taken for less than 1 month) November 2, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Whoever approved the terms "mild itch, burn or discomfort" needs to be punched directly in the face. This is a drug it is worst. Do NOT take their completely understated warning lightly. This is as others described "Molten Lava" to your lady bits. I regretted it 2 minutes in. I will be throwing other 2 applicators in the trash. Good luck ladies!"

Anonymous November 2, 2018

Monistat 7-Day Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Omg! I was not expecting this outcome at all! It definitely will make your lady parts itch hardcore! I hear that’s normal but oh man that first 15 minutes was intense! It has been 35 minutes already and I can feel some itching down there but not as bad when I first applied the cream. I’m hoping it’s helping and by day 3 it will feel better! Any irritation down there isn’t going to feel good with any product. Stay strong ladies!"

Me (taken for less than 1 month) November 2, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "so I am using the monistat 7 and this is day one. I have had it in for 30 minutes and the itch is unbearable. I'm trying to tough it out but this burns worse than the YI! as a student, I do not have time to be tossing and turning while I'm trying to get at least 6 hours of sleep. hopefully it will get better but this first night is going to be rough I can tell."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) November 2, 2018

Monistat 7-Day Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Less than 30 seconds after applying the first dose it started burning SO BAD. It was like getting a continuous pap smear but WORSE. It was like a kitten with sharp claws was trying to crawl it's way out of me. Couldn't wipe it out, couldn't wash it out in the shower. Still sitting here burning 45 minutes later... Haven't seen the kitten yet."

NopeNopeNope (taken for less than 1 month) November 1, 2018

Monistat 7 (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "So I've tried monistat 7 twice and the first time I got a slight burn and itch but the second time I got nothing, I do apply at bed but for some reason when I get up to pee it comes out I don't know if that is normal or not, "but I would like to let everyone know that the burning and itch is normal especially the itching that's showing you that the monistat is working now the burning comes from the inflamed vagina that's irritated due to the YI I don't know why you ladies to think something is wrong with the product it's definitely not the product", I would definitely use it again it does help a lot especially when you can't get into the doctors right away...but I suppose it really is determined by how much pain each person is in"

Hope (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 1, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "It definitely burns a lot! But my problem is the itchiness. Laying down and it just itches and itches. Praying that in the morning it's over with until I gotta apply medicine again. Buuut, if you get AZO Yeast Plus it calms the side effects down. Im using both and the AZO is making it more mild for me and I can actually be a person now. YOU'RE WELCOME. "

ItBurnsButItWorthIt (taken for less than 1 month) November 1, 2018

Monistat 3-Day Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Why, oh why didnt I read these threads BEFORE I did this to myself?? I had the very beginnings of a YI. Slight itching, a little discomfort. I decide to go buy monistat 3. I make sure not to get an off brand that is cheaper. It's monistat and I've heard of it a million times. Women all over the world use it right? Oh my gosh! What a terrible mistake. I hate the makers of this "medicine"! I see people are saying it works after enduring the pain. I agree. It's only been 30 minutes since I lathered my insides with this lava. But this cream is melting the top layer of my vagina off, with it goes the YI. So yea I guess it would work. Ugh. I am hating life right now and after this heinous crime I shouldn't even be allowed to have a vagina anymore.....please somebody how long does this pain last??? Somebody, anybody....how do I make it stop????!!!!"

Momof3 (taken for less than 1 month) November 1, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Omg. I need to call in sick tomorrow because of you Monistat! This is my first time taking this med. I put it in at around 830 pm and by 10 pm, the itch was so intense that it’s driving me insane. I wish I called my doc instead of purchasing an OTC med. this really sucks and I don’t wish this on my worst enemy. Don’t try this"

Lkb (taken for less than 1 month) October 31, 2018

Monistat 1-Day or Night Combination Pack (miconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Extreme itchy and burning! This medication causes worst itching than a regular YI."

BurntCoochie (taken for less than 1 month) October 30, 2018

Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ...

Micromedex® Care Notes