User Reviews for Acidophilus

Learn more about Acidophilus.

Vaginal Yeast Infection 10 reviews 61 medications

9.5
Irritable Bowel Syndrome 2 reviews 139 medications

Urinary Tract Infection 1 reviews 186 medications

Summary of Acidophilus reviews 13 reviews 8.5

Reviews for Acidophilus

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Well I got this product at Walmart and wanted to try it for yeast infection. I have tried so many products and even called the doctor to prescribe me something for this problem, that did not even work as much. So I dont like yogurt really and that is what the GYN doctor says to do but I tried and its not for me. So I been taking partial half in the morning half at night because my body is odd with medications. So far is it clearing little bit at a time and I see the difference. My teeth are bad and my gums were red but now they are pink. I am a diabetic so I worry about taking stuff over the counter. I have a few side effects but they subside but come back as I get used to the medicine, but it amazing I see it improving."

K Cousins (taken for less than 1 month) November 28, 2016

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I was having stomach pain and I had a bad vaginal yeast infection took too acidophilus probotics, and had immediate reaction. I feel sooooo much better. I bought the Advanced acidiphilus by Solgar and it really worked. Prior to taking the probotic i was feeling weak and very irritated. but now I feel fine. Thank God I found something that really works."

Tia J (taken for less than 1 month) November 1, 2016

10 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "The acidophilus with pectin radiace and digestive ......I read reviews on other sites and decided to try this product it great with digestion and yeast I give it a 100% rating NO MORE YEAST WITH THIS .a,hundred capsule u take it weeks before to help fight off yeast inflection.and week after.Im glad of the reviews that are true so I give a raring thats a sure go .ive used this product and still is a good one.."

diva poet June 30, 2016

13 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I suffered a 3year battle with BV. I tried several prescription medications (numerous antibiotics oral & vaginal suppositories) Whatever doctors said I did with no success. After lots of research I came upon acidophilus and it's amazing curing benefits.The chronic BV went away and stayed away. I just purchased over the counter store brand acidophilus tablets. Nothing fancy or prescribed. I inserted 2 acidophilus tablet pills vaginally for 3 days then 1 tablet for 4 more days and had immediate relief and results. After the 1st week was completed vaginally I then started taking one pill daily orally to maintain a healthy PH. I would highly recommend this to any woman suffering with BV."

Hayem April 26, 2016

47 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Worked quite well no side effects took half a caplet 2X daily to equal the recommended dose of 1 caplet per day to try and avoid any stomach discomfort."

Nurse Liz March 30, 2016

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Irritable Bowel Syndrome "I have suffered with constipation for years after having a major surgery. The pain would be in my lower back and made it difficult for me to stand particularly in the early morning. I have been taking over the counter acidophilus pills (3) times a day with meals and I don't experience the excruciating pain anymore. I carry my pills in purse. I highly recommend these tablets."

mindymack April 10, 2015

32 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I have used this for years. Women tend to have a hard time with yeast infection during the time of taking antibiotics. Well taking this 4 times a day will keep it at bay. Also taking it once a day on regular basis helps to keep the yeast in the vagina from growing. I have used this for oral thrush also. Eating yogurts will take care of that."

JessInNC April 20, 2014

42 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I had had yeast overgrowth for many years, brought about after using Nasalcort for a few years. I had a thick white/brown coating on my tongue that no scraping would help. I had vaginal yeast, itching and discharge. After only one bottle of 1 billion bacteria acidophilus, MY TONGUE IS PINK AGAIN! My vaginal itch is gone and the smelly discharge. No one is more surprised than me, I had previously taken Nystatin and Diflucan and they failed. I will keep taking it because I want to keep the yeast away, and it helps my digestion. I cannot say enough good things about this product. I look forward to taking it, it tastes great."

Mrs. Sicko (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 14, 2013

71 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Having yeast flares monthly for 5 months. Nothing clearing it completely however Acidophilus placed vaginally really relieves symptoms. Taking a probiotic orally really helps as well. Hoping to stay on top of it this time."

8crazies January 29, 2013

50 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Irritable Bowel Syndrome "I have had irritable bowel syndrome for over 17 years. First they could do nothing for me but prescribe antispasmodics which eventually I developed an allergy against. After going to a DO, she recommended I try natural medications such as fiber and acidophilus. I started taking it and I have never felt better! I recommend it to anyone with digestion problems.."

ADGuay September 21, 2011

113 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Urinary Tract Infection "This has been a miracle for me, and it was by accident I found out about it at all. I was getting urinary tract infections every other month for 4 years. Every time I would go to my doctor he would prescribe antibiotics and the UTI would go away for a month and then come back. No one, I even went to a specialist and no one could tell me what to do to prevent them. At one of my doctors visits my regular doctor was out and I saw his PA (physicians assistant) who did the same as my doctor, prescribe an antibiotic but he also told me to get acidophilus so I don't get a yeast infection from the antibiotic which happened every time I took the antibiotic. I started taking them and after 6 months I only got one UTI and none in 4 years."

BMB July 6, 2011

172 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I have been on metrinidazole, metrogel and varies creams for Bacterial vaginosis and nothing controlled my BV like acidophillis. The best brand that I have found is Pectin, each capsule has 2billion good bacterias in them. BV is no fun this has really helped me."

Anonymous April 29, 2011

89 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Great for any type of yeast infection. I always take it or give it to my toddler when either of us gets put on antibiotics."

pixie29 February 24, 2010