User Reviews for Florastor

Diarrhea
9.2

Summary of Florastor reviews 9.2 6 reviews

Reviews for Florastor

For Diarrhea "I can not say enough about Florastor!!! After suffering from IBS-D for as long as I can remember and being on all kinds of prescription medications; I tried Florastor not expecting much. 20 years of eating, setting my fork down & running for the restroom have STOPPED! I have my life back and can go out to eat without any worries. Thanks so much Florastor, wish there was a better way to show my appreciation. Life Changing For The Better!"

IBS-D (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 13, 2018

For Diarrhea "Started using this after surgery due to constipation. Worked great with no interaction. "

broadcast49 March 21, 2017

For Diarrhea "I've suffered for 30 years w IBS d and IBS C AND was beside myself because was not always able to walk 3 or 4 steps toward bathroom when diahrea started. Florestor changed my life...for the better. I've been taking 1 capsule a day for a year. That problem has cleared up completely and my IBS attacks have been greatly reduced."

Bobbe j July 11, 2016

For Diarrhea "I am a 54-year-old man and have suffered from chronic stomach problems for more than 7 years--the worst in the last 3. I went 6 months gluten free with little help. Six month ago I started taking Nature's Bounty Priobiotic 10 (bought at Costco). I would say that it improved my condition by 25%. Two weeks ago someone recommended Florastor. I tried it and my churning, gassy stomach went away in the first day. BUT...I started feeling by the end of the first day a bloating of my upper GI that got increasingly uncomfortable with each passing day. I reduced the dosage from two caps a day to just 1 cap a day. No change. Bloated upper GI still. I'm on my fourth day back on Nature's Bounty Probiotic 10. No more chest pressure."

rpking3 (taken for less than 1 month) December 28, 2015

For Diarrhea "I had chronic ulcers, stomach pain, gas and one day on Florastor and all symptoms are totally gone."

Deb* December 16, 2013

For Diarrhea "I had to take this after I got C-Diff from all of the antibiotics the doctors had me on. It worked great. I am a nurse and have known several people that have been put on this after getting C-Diff and they have been very pleased with the results also. My wife has started to take it because she has many stomach problems and it is helping her."

flsuperman May 4, 2010

Micromedex® Care Notes

Symptom checker

More about Florastor (saccharomyces boulardii lyo)

Other brands: Saccharomyces Boulardii+MOS