User Reviews for Florastor

Learn more about Florastor.

Diarrhea 4 reviews 95 medications

8.8
Summary of Florastor reviews 4 reviews 8.8

Reviews for Florastor

For Diarrhea "I've suffered for 30 years w IBS d and IBS C AND was beside myself because was not always able to walk 3 or 4 steps toward bathroom when diahrea started. Florestor changed my life...for the better. I've been taking 1 capsule a day for a year. That problem has cleared up completely and my IBS attacks have been greatly reduced."

Bobbe j July 11, 2016

For Diarrhea "I am a 54-year-old man and have suffered from chronic stomach problems for more than 7 years--the worst in the last 3. I went 6 months gluten free with little help. Six month ago I started taking Nature's Bounty Priobiotic 10 (bought at Costco). I would say that it improved my condition by 25%. Two weeks ago someone recommended Florastor. I tried it and my churning, gassy stomach went away in the first day. BUT...I started feeling by the end of the first day a bloating of my upper GI that got increasingly uncomfortable with each passing day. I reduced the dosage from two caps a day to just 1 cap a day. No change. Bloated upper GI still. I'm on my fourth day back on Nature's Bounty Probiotic 10. No more chest pressure."

rpking3 (taken for less than 1 month) December 28, 2015

For Diarrhea "I had chronic ulcers, stomach pain, gas and one day on Florastor and all symptoms are totally gone."

Deb* December 16, 2013

For Diarrhea "I had to take this after I got C-Diff from all of the antibiotics the doctors had me on. It worked great. I am a nurse and have known several people that have been put on this after getting C-Diff and they have been very pleased with the results also. My wife has started to take it because she has many stomach problems and it is helping her."

flsuperman May 4, 2010

168 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

More about Florastor (saccharomyces boulardii lyo)

Other formulations