User Reviews for Pepto-Bismol

Learn more about Pepto-Bismol.

Indigestion 4 reviews 250 medications

Diarrhea 5 reviews 98 medications

8.8
Diarrhea, Chronic 1 reviews 31 medications

Summary of Pepto-Bismol reviews 10 reviews 6.9

Reviews for Pepto-Bismol

For Indigestion "I've found pepto Bismol really useful for when I get acid reflux. It really helps to calm and cool my stomach. Anytime I'm feeling nauseous, it's the first thing I go to! I also take pepto bismol when I've eaten too much, as I do have a binge eating disorder. It helps prevent the reflux before it starts. I only take it when I'm experiencing symptoms."

A11ycat1234 September 11, 2016

For Diarrhea "As a college student with moderate IBS symptoms/overly sensitive stomach, sharing one bathroom with four people can REALLY be scary. Instead of having to climb out the window and run into the woods or bang on the door begging for mercy, popping a couple Pepto Tablets can REALLY help relieve the symptoms of impending doom. Mellows my stomach out within 5 minutes of taking, doesn't taste bad and gives me a sense of safety. Sometimes, your stomach still gets upset much later, which at that point is completely fine-it has to come out sometime, right? Generally speaking, it's usually great and I never get the upset stomach! I recommend to anyone, it's saved me many times and can do the same for you."

Saves the Day for You! (taken for 1 to 2 years) February 13, 2016

For Diarrhea "Excellent stomach flu remedy. Stops symptoms quickly. For bad digestive issues such as the stomach flu the max liquid works better than caplets or chewable tablets. Gives fast effective relief."

EricfromNC (taken for less than 1 month) January 2, 2016

For Indigestion "Very effective for me with both nausea and diarrhea. Works well at preventing vomiting, in my experience."

Rigoletto87 August 30, 2015

For Diarrhea, Chronic "Terrible, yes it will stop your diharea but it will just hold everything in & make you nauses & after the pill wears over? Diharea again!!"

Amsterdamn February 25, 2015

For Indigestion "Very good, very fast."

baddtummy March 26, 2012

For Indigestion "It tastes like liquid peppermint bubble gum."

Hino August 11, 2011

For Diarrhea "Very effective for diarrhea, besides it alleviates heartburn and stomach discomfort"

Anonymous February 15, 2011

For Diarrhea "Pepto-Bismol did not CURE my problem; but it slowed diarrhea until I was able to get to the doctor. A must have in all medicine cabinets!"

Daniel D July 20, 2010

For Diarrhea "heray for pepto !!!"

Anonymous March 4, 2008