User Reviews for Clotrimazole topical

Also known as: Lotrimin AF Athlete's Foot Cream, Canesten, Clotrimazole-7, Lotrimin AF Jock Itch Cream, Lotrimin AF Ringworm Cream, Clotrimazole-3, Gyne-Lotrimin 3 Day, FungiCURE Pump Spray, Trivagizole 3, Gyne-Lotrimin, Femcare Canesten 1 Canesten 3 Canesten 6 Day Pessary Desenex Antifungal Cream

Cutaneous Candidiasis 10.0
Tinea Pedis 1.0
Summary of Clotrimazole topical reviews 8.8 21 reviews

Reviews for Clotrimazole topical

Burnbaby May 16, 2020

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: “I'm very sensitive, so my dr prescribed compounded clotrimazole: clotrimazole in petrolatum; no other ingredients. 5-alarm vaginal fire! My labia are swollen and purple. In so much pain, I'm having trouble sleeping. So disappointed.”

Crazy cat lady April 7, 2020

For Tinea Pedis: “I have a really bad case of athletes foot.Ive use ciclopirox. Gel 0.77 percent.It is doing nothing at all.Ive had better experience in the past with generic store brand.Now what?”

Nandy April 3, 2020

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: “Best vaginal yeast cream. Very soothing. It really works for me.”

Jen February 25, 2020

Gyne-Lotrimin (clotrimazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: “I also preferred gyne-lotrimin when treating a yeast infection. It provides relief without the awful burn of Monistat cream. I asked my gynecologist why when I tried the one day treatment I felt like it was burning me. She told me it is because if you use the 1 day cream versus the 3 or 7 day treatment cream, it kills off the yeast faster and when the yeast is killed it releases a toxin that burns like that. So that’s why the shorter the treatment the more you can expect to get that awful burning sensation. Sadly, for some reason, GyneLotrimin and it’s generic seems to have disappeared from stores where I live. Once in the past the pharmacist ordered it for me, or I found you can buy the generic version of it on Amazon.”

Cbear · Taken for less than 1 month December 5, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: “I’ve been having yeast infections ever since high school & ever since I got pregnant it’s gotten worse, off and on. It’s super frustrating!!! And not to mention my husband hates it LOL Ive tried Monistat and never went away. This Clotrimazole cream definitely works. I recommend it to EVERYONE. After the first night I had relief and all my gross discharge came out all in one. And I don’t have to wear a pad throughout the day anymore. My life has changed forever! Super good 10/10 recommend.”

C · Taken for less than 1 month August 29, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: “Please use the clotrimazole instead of monistat! Save yourself the money, pain and time! found it at Walgreens and it started working immediately! Love it already! will continue to use this product for my yeast infections!”

Girllll · Taken for less than 1 month July 18, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: “the clotrimazole vaginal has been my holy grail for yeast infections! Currently pregnant so I couldn’t take the usual diflucan pill. Tried Monistat 7 with horrible itchy and burning. Tried Walgreens clotrimazole 7 and felt relief in the first day! Definitely recommend!”

Jb · Taken for less than 1 month June 24, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: “I had reoccurring yeast infections due to pregnancy. I tried Monistat and it burned me so bad, went to the dr and they prescribed me terconazole twice which didn’t help either. So finally I bought this and my symptoms were relieved in one night. I couldn’t be happier!”

Anonymous April 26, 2019

Gyne-Lotrimin (clotrimazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: “I always preferred to use this Gyne-Lotrimin instead of monistat 7. Monistat 7 causes horrible itching but I never got the same those problems from Gyne Lotrimin. It's unfortunate that it's seems harder to find where I live.”

Momsof2019 · Taken for less than 1 month April 6, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: “I have been dealing with severe yeast infections for months, on and off. I never wanted to use another cream after having a terrible reaction to monistat that burned like crazy. However, I went to Walgreens and bought a 7 day trial of clotrimazole and after ONE use I feel amazing! Clotrimazole is the answer to my yeast infections. I will never buy another product. I was so skeptical to ever insert another cream onto me but this worked instantly.”

Emetophobe_Liz February 19, 2018

Clotrimazole-3 (clotrimazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: “I have Emetophobia (fear of vomiting) so I was too afraid to take the Fluconazole my GP prescribed me.. after trying all sorts of stuff, including the misery that is Miconazole, this finally cleared it up, overnight! However, I did have horrible Diarrhea the next morning AND cramps/flank pain... definitely worth it, though.”

TTAMSF December 24, 2017

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: “For 20 years I kept getting yeast infections, got miconazole, lived thru 7 nights of hell since the miconazole movement in the vagina woke me up constantly, wait a month, and repeat. The miconazole would clump up during the night and drop in a lump In the morning. I got clotrimazole by mistake in a small pharmacy. I was pretty pissed that it cost me twice the miconazole and had only 1 applicator for the 7 nights. After 1st use I noticed my sleep wasn’t effected and no clumping whatsoever AND the itching was gone with 1 use!! By the 3rd night the infection was totally gone. Cltrimazole stays put and creamy and works 24/7. It is the best cream ever. I am never going back and I google every medication now!”

Perkypenguin · Taken for less than 1 month December 11, 2017

Canesten (clotrimazole) for Tinea Cruris: “The label in the tube of Canesten I bought warned that it should NOT be applied to the scrotum or affected area, unless prescribed by a doctor!”

Preen January 7, 2017

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: “This is the only product that ever worked effectively for me. Very, fast acting, over the counter product.”

Daveafossil3 August 4, 2016

For Tinea Cruris: “Over a large number of years I have endured the cyclic breakouts of skin itch. I have been treated and prescribed by Doctors to no avail and have given up only to endure again many times. This stuff works. I think it is a topical vaginal cream, which I am without, so I use it on my feet and groin. It releaves the itch on contact, which by itself is a godsend, but when combined with a cortisoid type cream starts to reduce the affected skin areas within days. I am very hopeful it will eradicate this scourge once and for all. I have been treating with this for about 10 days now and will run out of this prescription on the 17th. Back to the doctor for an update and...Whats next. My outlook is very positive at this point. Can't say thank you enough”

Health care providers fulla sh June 4, 2016

For Tinea Corporis: “After 2 months,5 doctors and 2 dermatologist $3000 in medical bill, $300 for prescriptions, $200 over the counter meds and various herbal remedies,Clotrimazole came to the rescue.Facial ringworms spread down the left side of my face driving me crazy causing major pain right in the Midst of me starting my business.Health care in America has gone to HELL.”

Freebeer111 · Taken for less than 1 month July 19, 2015

For Tinea Versicolor: “Extremely effective treatment for tinea versicolor. Spots have not returned in over 1 year even in humid summer weather. This medication works very well in combination with selenium sulfide which you can find in head and shoulders extra strength shampoo or selsun blue shampoo. Wet affected area, Apply shampoo, let dry, then rinse off. Set 10 minutes a day for this. The results will show”

abbyblackpuzsy · Taken for less than 1 month January 18, 2015

Clotrimazole-7 (clotrimazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: “Awesome, three day step and start helping as soon as you start using the medicine”

TifanyVAmom December 12, 2012

For Cutaneous Candidiasis: “My 7 year old daughter was diagnosed with Ring Worm. Her pediatrician prescribed her this medicine. It stopped the itch within minutes, and it started to fade in a short few days. My husband got Athletes Foot, so he used the cream and it was gone in 2 days. We make sure we always have a tube on hand. Highly recommended!”

Anonymous September 9, 2011

Canesten (clotrimazole) for Tinea Cruris: “Fast Results. This works great. It is in cream form and stops the itching right after the initial apply.”

Anonymous March 15, 2011

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: “I have not had anything better for a yeast infection outside the vagina. Clotrimazole is the best cream ever. The infection was gone by the 2nd day.”