MYCELEX 10 (Mycelex Troche 10 mg)
Pill with imprint MYCELEX 10 is White, Round and has been identified as Mycelex Troche 10 mg. It is supplied by Ortho-McNeil-Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc..
Clotrimazole is used in the treatment of cutaneous candidiasis; intertrigo; tinea corporis; paronychia; tinea pedis and belongs to the drug classes topical antifungals, vaginal anti-infectives. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Clotrimazole 10 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for MYCELEX 10
- MYCELEX 10
- 10 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class
- Topical antifungals, Vaginal anti-infectives
- Pregnancy Category
- B - No proven risk in humans
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Ortho-McNeil-Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
More about clotrimazole topical
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 23 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Patient Information
- Clotrimazole vaginal
- Clotrimazole Topical (Advanced Reading)
- Clotrimazole Cream, Ointment, and Solution
- Clotrimazole Vaginal Cream
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.