User Reviews for Nystop

Not Listed / Other

1 review
Summary of Nystop reviews 5.5 3 reviews

Reviews for Nystop

"After less than a week's use I developed heart palpitations... my doctor said it can't be from medication, but by the second day that I stopped it palpitations stopped."

Topical yeast infection (taken for less than 1 month) July 27, 2017

For Cutaneous Candidiasis "I have found this medication to be the best by far of all the medications that my physician has placed me on for my condition. It was originally so bad that I was bleeding in spots and the pain was almost to much to bear.My condition has improved 95% since starting this medication.With continued use I hope in the not to distant future to be totally healed."

etsidoyehi12 (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 23, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Initially stopped the itching, burning, but 3 days later the itching and burning is back just as severely as before. This is being used in conjunction with Fluconazole Tablet 150mg."

Nystatin February 16, 2012