User Reviews for Monistat 7

Vaginal Yeast Infection
2.5

Summary of Monistat 7 reviews 2.5 170 reviews

Reviews for Monistat 7

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Is there a score less than 1. I haven't had a yeast infection in years. Used his product before without any problems. But this time it is the worse experience EVER. Purchased the one day treatment almost three days ago. The cream makes it even worse. My skin is raw, swollen and on fire. Made a doctor's appointment for first thing in the morning. It's 3 a.m. and I'm still miserable going into my third day with no additional applications. There should be a law against products"

Miserable (taken for less than 1 month) January 17, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "OMG I accidentally purchased the 7 day pack with the cream. I usually get the 3 day pack with the little eggs you stick up your vajayjay. But since I was broke and in pain I kept it. Well the first night was horrible but I'm use to the first night burning and itching and usually by the 3rd night there's no issues. Well not with this medicine. Oh no! It's now the 3rd day on this and I just want to scratch out of my vagina. I'm dead tired and cannot get to sleep. I'm even considering washing it out and dealing with the yeast infection instead of this horrible medication. Like I'm glad if its working but at the same time I feel like I'm being tortured!"

Jazz (taken for less than 1 month) January 15, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This was the worst feeling I have ever felt. The infection was easier to handle versus shoving this medicine inside of me"

))): (taken for less than 1 month) January 14, 2019

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I want to die that’s how I feel right now. I can only sleep on 1 side because I got my flu shot and I put in a monistat 7 (day 2) and I CAN NOT SLEEEP I’m cramping so bad."

Ash (taken for less than 1 month) December 30, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I SHOULD HAVE READ THE REVIEWS FIRST. This was my first YI and I had no intentions on going to the dr for it. I had asked around and everyone recommended Monistat 3, however, because this was my first YI I was told to try Monistat 7 because the medicine isn’t as high concentration and may not cause as much irritation. BUT BOY WERE THEY WRONG. After about 5 min post application, the fire gates a very hot place were opening in my vagina. The burning and the itching I was experiencing was worse than what it was before I applied this cream. I tossed and turned in bed for about an hour before I could no longer take the pain. I ended up sitting in a hot shower for around 45min cleaning myself and removing all of the cream out of my vagina. I have a very high pain tolerance, but I have never experienced anything like this before. Here I am an hour post shower and I’m still experiencing some burning but nothing compared to what I was experiencing at first. My vagina will never forgive me."

tnicole December 27, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I HATE THE ITCHING I’m on day 2 and it’s literally killing me and I cry half the time when I have to do it .. but I have been feeling better down there .. I probably am going to try every thing to prevent myself from ever getting a yeast infection again so I don’t have to go through this again"

Bonnie December 11, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This is my first YI & I wasn’t sure what to use and the most recommended was monistat so I decided to try it. I’ve followed the instructions and I’ve had the cream on for about and hour and I’ve been feeling nothing but constant discomfort from itching and burning, and it’s only getting worse. I expect that the these are signs of the cream working. I hope so. I’m trying to hold on as long as possible before I wash it off & hopefully I do see results but overall I would not recommend this remedy for treating a YI."

Anonymous November 14, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I too felt the burning the past few days of the 7 day pack... it does go away though... I think it only lasts a few minutes (at least for me) and it seems to be helping!! I haven’t felt any discomfort throughout the day.. I’m on day 4 going for the home stretch!!"

Getting better (taken for less than 1 month) November 7, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "First day wasnt bad. 2, 3, 4, and 5 night I was almost in tears with the itching this product created. Itching was worse than YI. During the day I feel better... 2 minutes after using it again the itching is almost unbearable. After I finish the treatment I won't buy this product again."

Kris (taken for less than 1 month) November 5, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "So I've tried monistat 7 twice and the first time I got a slight burn and itch but the second time I got nothing, I do apply at bed but for some reason when I get up to pee it comes out I don't know if that is normal or not, "but I would like to let everyone know that the burning and itch is normal especially the itching that's showing you that the monistat is working now the burning comes from the inflamed vagina that's irritated due to the YI I don't know why you ladies to think something is wrong with the product it's definitely not the product", I would definitely use it again it does help a lot especially when you can't get into the doctors right away...but I suppose it really is determined by how much pain each person is in"

Hope (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 1, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "So I've been using this product for years but this week has been the worst week ever using it!! I used as I have in the past but instantly got a burning sensation down there but silly me decided to keep using it each day became worst then the previous day. So much burning and what feels like sharp shards of glass cutting you and it's constant relentless!! I thought it was just me it almost had me in tears long story short I still have an infection after 7 days and pain I will never forget!!"

Lynn (taken for less than 1 month) October 28, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Who ever thought you could just tell women to take this product monistat 7 before be bed is a cold person. Did you really think anyone could sleep with the itchy and burning vagina?? I am so annoyed and my feelings are so hurt right now that you would allow any women to endure this feeling for some dollars.. Who approved this to be on the selves at the store? I wouldn't wish this feeling on my worst enemy. My first and last time taking this product. This is day two and it was worst than last night I am a fool for going for it twice. When you guys put the side affects on the box do not sugar coat it - talking about minor itch or burning etc. Let us know ...side affects my ass it causes you to want to have your vagina removed. RIP to my vagina "

Theburningvigina October 24, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Almost immediately after applying the medication, the itching and burning got even worse than what I was having with the YI!! It wouldn't go away. It's the worst. I'd rather have a yeast infection."

Maggie (taken for less than 1 month) October 23, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "*Only rating this product a 2 because I could not finish this product to judge effectiveness* Do NOT purchase if you are looking for relief. The directions say the product may cause MILD increase in itching and burning & that is an understatement! 5 mins after inserting cream I started to itch BAD. I used the “itch relief” cream on the outside and that made it really start burn like anything (imagine shoving a ghost pepper in your vagina). This product has brought me to tears. I have taken a cold shower which did not bring much relief, and an hour into it, I am sitting in the bathroom with an ice pack down there cooling me down. It’s helping, but there isn’t much to do but wait it out. I will be calling Monistat’s corporate or WHOEVER and complaining. This is cruel and obviously not tested on people with YI! DON’T waste your money. Please see a doctor for a pill that won’t cause any pain!"

DM October 17, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Ok seriously!!. I’ve used vagisal wipes before that helped wayyy more than this. Was researching what would work best and everywhere online kept saying Monistat was the best and doctor recommended. Figured I should give it a go and cure the whole thing instead of temporarily relieving the itch and burn topically. WRONG! The itch relief cream doesn’t even help either. Now I’m laying in bed (per the suggestion on the box) in pain I have enough garbage to deal with in college, all I wanted was to get rid of this, not make it my biggest problem!!"

C (taken for less than 1 month) October 15, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "On the first night I used this, I had quite a bit of discomfort but nothing unbearable. The next day, my YI symptoms definitely had improved. Then, I did night two of the cream, and within 30 seconds, unbearable burning, stinging, itching. I waited about 15 minutes and it was getting worse, so I showered and tried to rinse as much as I could. I got out and waited a little longer and the pain continued to get worse! I had to get this stuff out of me! The pain got a tiny bit better after this but was still terrible! I flushed out my vagina with it several times with warm water. I then ran a warm bath and soaked in it for 15 minutes. I am still having some itching and burning but it is finally bearable and I might be able to sleep. Do not buy this product!!!!!!!"

Tate (taken for less than 1 month) October 10, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I am on Day 5 of using this and every time I insert it, it burns and itches like no other for about 20 mins shortly after. I’m going to finish this out for the full 7 days since I’m already more than half way committed but I will not be using this again. Really hope this is worth the pain and clears up the infection."

WTF (taken for less than 1 month) October 5, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "How is this product allowed out in the markets! Jesus I'm 22 wks pregnant and thanks to hormones I got a YI. This is the worst product ever. Not worth buying - not ever. This was seriously the worst the burning and itching was no joke. I'm seriously going to slap my doctor next time I see her for recommending this torture treatment. I was stuck in my tub for about 1 hour with cold water and neutral soap to wash as much as I could"

Faluhh_20 (taken for less than 1 month) September 22, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I am so glad I did not read this before using it, I used it and felt better in the morning I did not have any pain or itching, so glad I used it and will use it again."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) September 19, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I didn't read these reviews until it was too late... The burning was so bad! It felt like a volcano setting off in my vag. I've been trying to stick with is treatment, but it's day three and it's still burning. During the day I'm not as itchy and it seems to be working, but when I apply more before bed it's a burning pain all over again. Definitely one of the work worst pains I've ever felt."

Knh77 (taken for less than 1 month) September 16, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Someone needs to be sued!!! It's obvious this is a defective product! Get it off the market!!! Get an attorney now! It burned so bad I wanted to die! DON'T USE THIS PRODUCT!"

Barb (taken for less than 1 month) September 12, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This is my first YI, it felt super itchy and uncomfortable but more bearable than this Monistat cream. I just inserted it bout 15 minuets go. What everyone’s saying about the cream burning is 100% accurate. I lasted about 5 minuets before I ran go the bathroom to try and get some out. I want to give this Monistat 7 a good shot but with this burning I don’t know if I can."

Itchy (taken for less than 1 month) September 11, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I usually use medications close to monistat but I haven’t used this exact one (monistat 7 days.) I went and bought it thinking it wouldn’t be much different and my YI would be better in no time. I’ll just start with how awful my first night was. I first used it on the outer part of my vagina until that night and it helped with the itching for a couple hours. After I inserted the medicine into my vagina it started burning and itching like crazy! It drove me crazy because the itching and burning was from the inside to the outside of my vagina. I decided to wipe it off. When I woke up there was a little itching but the burning had stopped. Throughout today I was okay until about half the day was over. I started itching like crazy again while I was at work!! I hurried home and cleaned it off and just put it on again on the outside. I’m debating on inserting it again after last nights event. I don’t want to go through that again!"

Hayhay21 September 8, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I have had a yeast infection for the past month that will not go away. I’m pregnant, my doctor prescribed me the oral pill ( didn’t work) So now he prescribed me the monistat 7 day. I used the 3 day monistat in the past usually on the second day of the treatment it burns like anything, the worst pain ever it was worst than the actual yeast infection, so I was very scared to used the monistat 7 day. So I came here to read reviews and after reading I will definitely NOT put this product in my body I have very bad sensitive skin down there and I know my vagina will be in flames after 3 minutes of inserting the medication. Ugh I just wish there was something else that I can put in there to cure the infection. It’s very uncomfortable. I just thankful I didn’t spend my money on it, it was covered by insurance. But this product honestly needs to go off the market. It burns like anything and makes you cry. Anyways Hopefully my doctor provides something else, I’m through with monistat."

2345 (taken for less than 1 month) September 4, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I read and read the reviews for monistat 7 for daaayyyysss trying to see if I was going to give it a try to cure this yeast infection. Because I’m having problems with my insurance and can’t go to the doctors right now but the yeast infection was just unbearable. I HAD to do something. It wasn’t severe, it was mild but I could tell if I didn’t treat it fast it was going to get worst. So I broke down and finally went and got the monistat 7. The first day I used it didn’t fill any itching or burning like everybody was saying had happened to them. I actually felt an improvement over night so I continued to use it and the yeast infection got better within the first 3 days. Today is my 6th day and I feel wonderful my vagina and pH balance is back to normal, discharge is back to normal and I feel fine but everybody's body is different and reacts to things differently."

Ash (taken for less than 1 month) August 31, 2018