User Reviews for Monistat 7

Vaginal Yeast Infection
2.6

Summary of Monistat 7 reviews 2.6 155 reviews

Reviews for Monistat 7

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "On the first night I used this, I had quite a bit of discomfort but nothing unbearable. The next day, my YI symptoms definitely had improved. Then, I did night two of the cream, and within 30 seconds, unbearable burning, stinging, itching. I waited about 15 minutes and it was getting worse, so I showered and tried to rinse as much as I could. I got out and waited a little longer and the pain continued to get worse! I had to get this stuff out of me! The pain got a tiny bit better after this but was still terrible! I flushed out my vagina with it several times with warm water. I then ran a warm bath and soaked in it for 15 minutes. I am still having some itching and burning but it is finally bearable and I might be able to sleep. Do not buy this product!!!!!!!"

Tate (taken for less than 1 month) October 10, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I am on Day 5 of using this and every time I insert it, it burns and itches like no other for about 20 mins shortly after. I’m going to finish this out for the full 7 days since I’m already more than half way committed but I will not be using this again. Really hope this is worth the pain and clears up the infection."

WTF (taken for less than 1 month) October 5, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "How is this product allowed out in the markets! Jesus I'm 22 wks pregnant and thanks to hormones I got a YI. This is the worst product ever. Not worth buying - not ever. This was seriously the worst the burning and itching was no joke. I'm seriously going to slap my doctor next time I see her for recommending this torture treatment. I was stuck in my tub for about 1 hour with cold water and neutral soap to wash as much as I could"

Faluhh_20 (taken for less than 1 month) September 22, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I am so glad I did not read this before using it, I used it and felt better in the morning I did not have any pain or itching, so glad I used it and will use it again."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) September 19, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I didn't read these reviews until it was too late... The burning was so bad! It felt like a volcano setting off in my vag. I've been trying to stick with is treatment, but it's day three and it's still burning. During the day I'm not as itchy and it seems to be working, but when I apply more before bed it's a burning pain all over again. Definitely one of the work worst pains I've ever felt."

Knh77 (taken for less than 1 month) September 16, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Someone needs to be sued!!! It's obvious this is a defective product! Get it off the market!!! Get an attorney now! It burned so bad I wanted to die! DON'T USE THIS PRODUCT!"

Barb (taken for less than 1 month) September 12, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This is my first YI, it felt super itchy and uncomfortable but more bearable than this Monistat cream. I just inserted it bout 15 minuets go. What everyone’s saying about the cream burning is 100% accurate. I lasted about 5 minuets before I ran go the bathroom to try and get some out. I want to give this Monistat 7 a good shot but with this burning I don’t know if I can."

Itchy (taken for less than 1 month) September 11, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I usually use medications close to monistat but I haven’t used this exact one (monistat 7 days.) I went and bought it thinking it wouldn’t be much different and my YI would be better in no time. I’ll just start with how awful my first night was. I first used it on the outer part of my vagina until that night and it helped with the itching for a couple hours. After I inserted the medicine into my vagina it started burning and itching like crazy! It drove me crazy because the itching and burning was from the inside to the outside of my vagina. I decided to wipe it off. When I woke up there was a little itching but the burning had stopped. Throughout today I was okay until about half the day was over. I started itching like crazy again while I was at work!! I hurried home and cleaned it off and just put it on again on the outside. I’m debating on inserting it again after last nights event. I don’t want to go through that again!"

Hayhay21 September 8, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I have had a yeast infection for the past month that will not go away. I’m pregnant, my doctor prescribed me the oral pill ( didn’t work) So now he prescribed me the monistat 7 day. I used the 3 day monistat in the past usually on the second day of the treatment it burns like anything, the worst pain ever it was worst than the actual yeast infection, so I was very scared to used the monistat 7 day. So I came here to read reviews and after reading I will definitely NOT put this product in my body I have very bad sensitive skin down there and I know my vagina will be in flames after 3 minutes of inserting the medication. Ugh I just wish there was something else that I can put in there to cure the infection. It’s very uncomfortable. I just thankful I didn’t spend my money on it, it was covered by insurance. But this product honestly needs to go off the market. It burns like anything and makes you cry. Anyways Hopefully my doctor provides something else, I’m through with monistat."

2345 (taken for less than 1 month) September 4, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I read and read the reviews for monistat 7 for daaayyyysss trying to see if I was going to give it a try to cure this yeast infection. Because I’m having problems with my insurance and can’t go to the doctors right now but the yeast infection was just unbearable. I HAD to do something. It wasn’t severe, it was mild but I could tell if I didn’t treat it fast it was going to get worst. So I broke down and finally went and got the monistat 7. The first day I used it didn’t fill any itching or burning like everybody was saying had happened to them. I actually felt an improvement over night so I continued to use it and the yeast infection got better within the first 3 days. Today is my 6th day and I feel wonderful my vagina and pH balance is back to normal, discharge is back to normal and I feel fine but everybody's body is different and reacts to things differently."

Ash (taken for less than 1 month) August 31, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Will not use this product again. Assumed since it was name brand I would be okay. I jumped online to read side effects because I assumed something was horribly wrong with how I was feeling after I applied it. The burning and itching is so much worse than just dealing with the YI. It was instant and everything down there is burning."

Clo (taken for less than 1 month) August 28, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I’m currently in the worst pain of my life due to this and I’m someone with chronic pain that keeps me from walking most days. I wish I would have read the reviews but my mom said to use it. People saying they’d rather go through the pain of child birth than this. I’m sobbing I was asleep when the pain wakes up"

Kitty (taken for less than 1 month) August 25, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Im pregnant and obtained a YI after being on an antibiotic. My ob nurse recommended monistat. Day 1 the burning of this medicine was so horrible I almost couldn't bear it!! I tried to wipe most of it off. Made my area hurt worse than it did in the first place and made me swell. Day 2 I was feeling slightly relieved and didn't use the product as I was afraid of the burning from the night before. Day 3 I felt almost normal today slightly painful sensations in my urethra but I felt good. Showering burned as my skin is practically raw. Trying to have intercourse... PURELY AWFUL!! Burning like no other I had to use a wet wash cloth to calm down the irritation. So I decided to try the monistat again. I am currently asking myself why. If I thought the burning was bad before I have been holding myself for 20 minutes now waiting for this pain to subside. Mind you I only used the cream on the outside. Instant burning and swelling after 60 seconds.. NO WAY I am putting that inside myself.."

Whymeeee August 23, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This is the worst experience I’ve ever had in my entire life. Truely torture. It’s night two and I had to take a shower at 1 am, ice my vagina and I just took three Advil. I’m nauseous from the pain. How is this allowed!? I will not continue to use this it’s cruel and unusual punishment!!!!!!!!!"

B (taken for less than 1 month) August 23, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I just put the cream in and a few minutes later it started itching so badly inside my vagina. Why is it doing this?! Its been 10 minutes now and no relief the itching is driving me insane. It feels as if ants were crawling in there. And its not like I can just itch it either. This is pure torture."

Tori (taken for less than 1 month) August 23, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I’m pregnant and had signs of a yeast infection. So I ran down to the nearest CVS to get monistat 7 because that’s what was recommended to me. HUGE MISTAKE. I wish I had just gone to urgent care in the first place. I’m going first thing in the morning! Nothing happened at first when I inserted the cream but a few hours later it snuck up on me! All of a sudden there was UNBEARABLE itching. I am miserable but there’s nothing I can do at the moment! I don’t recommend this to anyone. This is the second time I’ve had issues with monistat products."

awful182 (taken for less than 1 month) August 18, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Just came across this site of reviews. Thankful to know I’m not alone in the horrible experience. I would rather give birth naturally again. It burned, and an itch you cannot describe. Rolled on the floor trying not to scream. I contacted the company because they need to know what is happening. I encourage others to contact and let them know so they can review their product and ask for a refund."

F August 16, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This is my first time using this and I’ve been dealing with reoccuring YI for years . The pill prescribed to me from my doctors only seemed to work for a few weeks. Yes there is some small burning but I’m not going through what a lot of woman are saying they’ve felt . Small itching , small burning . Personally I believe it’s the medication fighting the infection . Eating yogurt really does help ! I’m on day two and I can see a drastic change . So far I’m happy with the results !"

Jas (taken for less than 1 month) August 11, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This is the worse product I've ever used on my vagina. The first night I got this stuff I was so happy cause I thought it would give me some relief!! Bruhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! I screamed so very loudly when this stuff started to burn!!! Itch!!! and sting!!!! Don't ever use this!!! Just don't!!!! Anyways I tried it the second night (why?) and yep !!!! It burned me again!!!!! Tonight is my third night of torture and I'm so DONE!!!! I'm a be honest it works but the side effects are too hard to handle!!! Just don't use it!!! Never again!!!!"

Pamela August 8, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This is terrible! I’m so glad I read these reviews! I got monistat 7 after taking antibiotics and developed a yeast infection. I swear this is so unbelievably awful! I cannot stand it. I’d rather have a yeast infection than have this! It only took me walking from my bathroom to my bedroom and BAM! FIRE AND BURNING AND ITCHING! This is torture! I’m never going to use it again! Whoever developed this stuff must hate women. How do I get it out???"

Yikes! August 8, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "It's really hot where I live, and I currently work in an extremely hot environment part time. I noticed an itch, and immediately purchased the monistat. I am currently on day 3 of treatment, I'm fine during the day. But at night when I insert, that's a different story ! Upon insertion I burn and itch for almost an hour. Hopefully it will get better."

Pearl3242 August 5, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "Do NOT use Monistat 7! When I felt a mild yeast infection coming on as a result of taking antibiotics I thought I'd try Monistat 7. BIG mistake! The burning and intense itching I felt just minutes after using this cream was HORRENDOUS! After 5 minutes I would have crawled across broken glass to get to a bathroom and wipe this poison out of my body! This is ten times worse than the worst yeast infection you could have. Don't take it. Find another brand (I used a generic brand a while back with no ill effects) or go to your doctor for an oral treatment. Someone should investigate this product and remove it from the market. It is that bad!"

Girlfriend (taken for less than 1 month) August 1, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "I wish I would’ve read these reviews before trying! I felt a mild itch the past few days so I looked online for what’s the best over the counter medicine for a yeast infection. Monistat was the first thing to pop up all over. All I can say is NO! First day started out not too bad. Then, I had to use the restroom. It was all over from then on out. Itching like crazy! 10x worse than what a YI has ever felt like! I was tired & ended up falling asleep. Day 2, I didn’t feel too itchy during the day but figured I should try the medicine again to cure this whole thing. This time I tried my hardest to not get out of bed. About 20 minutes after inserting the cream the itching became unbearable! I ended up sitting in the bathtub for about an hour just trying to rinse the cream out. I don’t know if all this itching and burning means it’s killing the infection or what, but it sucks! I wouldn’t recommend this product to my worst enemy! GO TO YOUR DOCTOR INSTEAD!!! #SaveTheItchyHoohas"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) August 1, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "This stuff set my hoo ha on fire. I'm pregnant and worried if my baby is now in harms way. I'm on fire below, plus itching, burning rash feeling etc. Does anyone know how I can make a report on this product. Please share!!"

kia2018 (taken for less than 1 month) July 26, 2018

For Vaginal Yeast Infection "THIS IS HORRIBLE!!!! Do not use this product it is 100x worse than the yeast infection it’s self ."

Rere (taken for less than 1 month) July 23, 2018