Monistat 7 Cream Dosage
Generic name: Miconazole Nitrate 20mg in 1g
Dosage form: vaginal cream
- Monistat 3 vaginal cream, vaginal suppositories
- Monistat 3 Combination Pack Triple Action cream
- Monistat 7 Combination Pack cream
- Monistat-Derm Cream
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Apr 9, 2019.
- before using this product, read the enclosed consumer information leaflet for complete directions and information
- adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- applicator: insert 1 applicatorful into the vagina at bedtime for 7 nights in a row. Throw away applicator after use.
- use the same tube of cream if you have itching and irritation on the skin outside the vagina. Squeeze a small amount of cream onto your fingertip. Apply to itchy, irritate skin outside the vagina (vulva). Use 2 times daily for up to 7 days as needed.
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
- Can I put a tampon in to hold Monistat 7 inside me and is it safe to use with a tampon?
- I got Monistat 7 for a yeast infection and after 2 days my symptoms are gone except for an itch.
More about Monistat 7 (miconazole topical)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- En Español
- 180 Reviews
- Drug class: vaginal anti-infectives