User Reviews for Invega Trinza

Learn more about Invega Trinza.

Schizophrenia 3 reviews 42 medications

9.3
Summary of Invega Trinza reviews 3 reviews 9.3

Reviews for Invega Trinza

For Schizophrenia "I been taken this medicine and I am more active and more social with people."

Duck1975 (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 20, 2016

For Schizophrenia "I was on invega sustenna for a little over a year then switched to invega trinza. I'm doing way better than I was. I'm off all my pills and just take the once every 3 month shot. I'm still disabled but the medicine helps relieve the symptoms.. I would recommend this to anyone who's already been on invega and invega sustenna.. It can't take your disability away but it can help you.."

John2504 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) June 2, 2016

For Schizophrenia "When this drug is given regularly, can give the life back to the patients. I have seen their hygiene get better and them get more social."

Anonymous October 2, 2015