User Reviews for Nitro-Bid

Nitro-Bid has an average rating of 10.0 out of 10 from a total of 3 ratings on Drugs.com. 80% of those users who reviewed Nitro-Bid reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Raynaud's Syndrome
10.0
Heart Attack
10.0
Summary of Nitro-Bid reviews 10.0 3 reviews

PDubz · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 6, 2019

“Meh- describes the experience for me. My Dr. prescribed nitroglycerin to me after confirming an anal fistula. Pain and blood for 6 mos. I thought it was hemorrhoids but was wrong. Please do yourself a favor and do not self diagnose yourself with hemorrhoid as this will prolong the problem. Anyway- as others described- the headache sucks, however it is more tolerable if you stick to the plan. I was on it for 1 month and saw a small difference but not enough- pain was still there even with a balanced diet, fiber and exercise. I decided to get a sphincterotomy after the dismal results. I’m glad it worked for some people though. If insurance doesn’t cover it, use the GoodRx app and get a discount. It’s about 40 to 60 dollars but if it works it may be worth it.”

Lauren June 4, 2019

“I had a chronic anal fissure that kept returning. The last flare up was for 4 straight months. I couldn’t sit down, sitz baths only relived my symptoms for minutes until the pain returned for hours on end. This medicine (although it does give you a headache, not unbearable) it healed My fissure and stopped the pain within days of use. Only thing that has worked.”

for Pop September 26, 2013

For Heart Attack: “My dad is in the last stages of congestive heart failure. This mainly means he still functions as much as he can but will continue to degrade. His heart seemed to hurt very consistently. His Dr. gave him Nitro-bid. He applied it as a cream to the chest area 1 or 2 times a day. After less than 2 months he was only using it as needed which was perhaps 1-2 times a month. A very good, fast acting addition to comfort care.”

vigra January 18, 2009

For Raynaud's Syndrome: “I am 60 years old and have had Raynaud's Syndrome for 10 years. The first episode was when I was diagnosed, when I looked like I would lose a finger from severe frostbite. However a wonderful surgeon told me to try Nitro-Bid cream on that finger for 7 days, before resorting to removing the finger. It was miraculous as within those 7 days my skin started to renew itself and the sheer pain of it all was gone within 3 days. He saved my index finger on my left hand and I was extremely grateful.”

Anonymous September 29, 2010

For Raynaud's Syndrome: “My feet were constantly "freezing", even in the Summer! Once I talked to my Rheumatologist, he prescribed Nitro Bid twice daily, and I haven't had a problem since then with circulation to my feet.”