Nitro-Bid Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Nitro-Bid (nitroglycerin) is a member of the antianginal agents drug class and is commonly used for Angina, Angina Pectoris Prophylaxis, Heart Attack, and others.
The cost for Nitro-Bid transdermal ointment 2% is around $47 for a supply of 30 grams, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Quoted prices are for cash-paying customers and are not valid with insurance plans. This price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies.
|48 (48 x 1 grams)||$2.62||$125.54|
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Nitro-Bid Coupons, Copay Cards and Rebates
Nitro-Bid offers may take the form of printable coupons, rebates, savings or copay cards, trial offers, or free samples. Certain offers may be printable from a website while others may require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from a medical professional.
Drugs.com Printable Discount Card
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.Print Free Discount Card
Note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
No manufacturer promotions could be found for this medication.
Patient Assistance & Copay Programs for Nitro-Bid
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are typically sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and offer cost-free or discounted medicines, as well as copay programs, to individuals with low income or those who are uninsured/under-insured and meet specific criteria. Eligibility requirements for each program may vary.
Provider: HealthWell Foundation Copay ProgramEligibility requirements:
- May have insurance
- FDA Approved Diagnosis - See Program Website for Details
- The patient must also be residing in the US.
- This program provides financial assistance to eligible individuals to cover coinsurance, copayments, healthcare premiums and deductibles for certain treatments. Also, for those who are eligible for health insurance, but cannot afford the insurance premium, the foundation may be able to help by paying some or all of the medical portion of insurance premiums. The patient is being treated for a specific disease for which funding is available and has insurance that covers the treatment for this disease. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change.
- Nitro-Bid (nitroglycerin)
More information please phone: 800-675-8416 Visit Website
More about Nitro-Bid (nitroglycerin)
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Reviews (5)
- Drug images
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Drug class: antianginal agents
- En español
Nitrostat, Rectiv, NitroQuick, Nitro-Dur, ... +9 more