User Reviews for Naprelan

Pain 10.0
Summary of Naprelan reviews 9.2 14 reviews

Reviews for Naprelan

AussieRab · Taken for 1 to 6 months March 29, 2016

For Period Pain: “Works great for menstrual pain and doesn't hurt my stomach like other naproxen, as long as I take it on a full stomach. I take one and it works all day. Only draw back is the cost, so my doctor stocked me up on samples. Even with insurance it was outrageous.”

Achy jake February 4, 2015

For Muscle Pain: “Works better after taking it a couple of days”

SLUP September 3, 2014

For Muscle Pain: “I have MS and have been taking Naprelan CR 750 mg every morning for approx. 2 years, I take every morning and within minutes I can move. My Co-pay used to be $45, we changed health insurance and now it's $250 I don't know what I am going to do now. I cannot afford this.”

Rosie 59 · Taken for less than 1 month June 30, 2013

For Osteoarthritis: “Takes away swelling from knee post-surgery.”

Anonymous · Taken for 6 months to 1 year August 7, 2012

For Osteoarthritis: “Works great. No noticable side effects. Cost is pretty high, but my insurance covers it.”

Anonymous January 21, 2012

For Osteoarthritis: “Works great. Love it.”

Anonymous January 9, 2012

For Osteoarthritis: “Works GREAT. Take it once a day and I'm done. Cost is outrageous though.”

Cmatcmat November 8, 2011

For Sciatica: “Sciatica pain since June. October started Naproxen 500 and obvious changes. No pain from back to calf, can stand for longer periods of time without pain and leg numbness. Very happy. ”

okey dokey June 13, 2011

For Back Pain: “After severe lumbar pain caused by lugging a 5-gallon bucket full of dirt about 100 yards, I tried over-the-counter Doan's tablets and got no relief. Then, my physician gave me 4 Naprelan which I took one a day. In only six days total, my lumbar pain had vanished.”

Barinthus February 22, 2011

For Back Pain: “I went to see the doctor after 2 days of heat and inactivity did not help my back. After examining me and taking X-rays he prescribed the Naprelan 500mg time release for me. He also went as far as to warn me that even though I would feel better it was not healed and I needed to take it easy. I am so glad he did because after 2 days I felt almost back to normal even though the back condition was such that I am be referred to physical therapy for it. Long story short, this medicine works, just be careful.”

Anonymous March 24, 2009

For Sciatica: “I am currently taking Celebrex and Prednisone for my Sciatica, 12 days now and no relief. Desperate for pain relief I took 1 naproxen 500mg. Thank God I did. The pill is a little hard to swallow, and it may make you a little nauseous but it will definitely ease the pain and will allow you to get some much needed sleep.”

debosls May 9, 2008

For Pain: “I have suffered with right lower back pain for many years. I have taken Flexeril, Ibuprofen800, Percocet all of which dulled the pain or put me to sleep. My doctor put me on Naprelan and after two doses I am almost completely free of back pain.”

puddinpie March 12, 2008

For Osteoarthritis: “My Dr. prescribed Naprelan for me on March 10th..By March 12th. my condition had improved 85%!!! Ladybugluv”

NanaBecky March 8, 2008

For Headache: “I have TMJ and it was causing severe headaches. I was given Naprelan to take down the inflammation in my jaw. Within two days I was feeling much better and could even open my mouth wider.”