User Reviews for Naprelan

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Naprelan.

Reviews for Naprelan to treat Back Pain

"After severe lumbar pain caused by lugging a 5-gallon bucket full of dirt about 100 yards, I tried over-the-counter Doan's tablets and got no relief. Then, my physician gave me 4 Naprelan which I took one a day. In only six days total, my lumbar pain had vanished."

okey dokey June 13, 2011

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I went to see the doctor after 2 days of heat and inactivity did not help my back. After examining me and taking X-rays he prescribed the Naprelan 500mg time release for me. He also went as far as to warn me that even though I would feel better it was not healed and I needed to take it easy. I am so glad he did because after 2 days I felt almost back to normal even though the back condition was such that I am be referred to physical therapy for it. Long story short, this medicine works, just be careful."

Barinthus February 22, 2011