User Reviews for Anaprox

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Anaprox.

Muscle Pain

Osteoarthritis

1 review 352 medications
Summary of Anaprox reviews 6.5 7 reviews

Reviews for Anaprox

For Back Pain "Allergic reaction to Anaprox, this is poison I do not understand how the FDA approved this medication that almost kill me. I do not recommend it because of the dangerous side effects and should be taken out of the market. IT IS POISON AND I ONLY TOOK ONE 559 MG IN THE GENERIC FORM ( NAPROXEN )"

encabronao (taken for less than 1 month) February 27, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Osteoarthritis "If you have any kind of stomach problems, these kind of medications aren't for you. It only relieved about 10-20% of my pain & hurt my stomach in the process."

boo-boo9668 (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 22, 2015

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Muscle Pain "I was prescribed 500mg 4 times a day..I feel no pain and able to work"

latinosrgood (taken for 6 months to 1 year) August 22, 2014

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Back Pain "I work retail at a large home improvement company. Most of the day it works fine, but a lot of times I have to do heavy lifting. It does not help with that. I have had to on numerous occasions stop and take a break just to get through the day."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 25, 2012

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Muscle Pain "I am a 47 year old female with a knee injury. The doctor gave me Anaprox 550 mg twice a day and I was not able to take it. I started taking it and on the third day, I started getting sick to my stomach, lost appetite and was dizzy. I cut down to 275mg twice a day and I still felt quizzy. This is too strong for me."

Anonymous June 20, 2011

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Back Pain "Great for day to day pain, but lacking if you do lots of heavy lifting in a day."

Anonymous March 31, 2011

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Tendonitis "Did cause slight drowsiness, but controlled the pain of aggravated calcific tendonitis in my shoulder much better than I expected. Allowed me to sleep at night again and regain much range of motion."

Anonymous August 25, 2010