User Reviews for Anaprox

Learn more about Anaprox.

Muscle Pain 2 reviews 342 medications

9.7
Tendonitis 1 reviews 33 medications

Back Pain 3 reviews 178 medications

5.3
Osteoarthritis 1 reviews 345 medications

Summary of Anaprox reviews 7 reviews 6.5

Reviews for Anaprox

For Back Pain "Allergic reaction to Anaprox, this is poison I do not understand how the FDA approved this medication that almost kill me. I do not recommend it because of the dangerous side effects and should be taken out of the market. IT IS POISON AND I ONLY TOOK ONE 559 MG IN THE GENERIC FORM ( NAPROXEN )"

encabronao (taken for less than 1 month) February 27, 2016

For Osteoarthritis "If you have any kind of stomach problems, these kind of medications aren't for you. It only relieved about 10-20% of my pain & hurt my stomach in the process."

boo-boo9668 (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 22, 2015

For Muscle Pain "I was prescribed 500mg 4 times a day..I feel no pain and able to work"

latinosrgood (taken for 6 months to 1 year) August 22, 2014

For Back Pain "I work retail at a large home improvement company. Most of the day it works fine, but a lot of times I have to do heavy lifting. It does not help with that. I have had to on numerous occasions stop and take a break just to get through the day."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 25, 2012

For Muscle Pain "I am a 47 year old female with a knee injury. The doctor gave me Anaprox 550 mg twice a day and I was not able to take it. I started taking it and on the third day, I started getting sick to my stomach, lost appetite and was dizzy. I cut down to 275mg twice a day and I still felt quizzy. This is too strong for me."

Anonymous June 20, 2011

For Back Pain "Great for day to day pain, but lacking if you do lots of heavy lifting in a day."

Anonymous March 31, 2011

For Tendonitis "Did cause slight drowsiness, but controlled the pain of aggravated calcific tendonitis in my shoulder much better than I expected. Allowed me to sleep at night again and regain much range of motion."

Anonymous August 25, 2010