User Reviews for Anaprox

Anaprox has an average rating of 6.7 out of 10 from a total of 9 ratings on Drugs.com. 63% of those users who reviewed Anaprox reported a positive effect, while 25% reported a negative effect.

Back Pain
Tendonitis
Osteoarthritis
Summary of Anaprox reviews 6.7 9 reviews

Kat February 11, 2021

For Period Pain: “Love this pill for my heavy period cramps and honestly, helps amazingly against period diarrhea and sickness too. I simply love it. I use it whenever I can't handle my period sickness.”

M. · Taken for 2 to 5 years September 20, 2020

For Period Pain: “Anaprox is a lifesaver for migraine and endometriosis. Allowed me to function on a daily basis until I got my endometriosis diagnosis. Didn’t completely alleviate my pain but made it manageable and didn’t make me too drowsy to go about my business. Also is great for migraines if I catch them early enough. The only downsides are that I did have to increase my dose over the years and it is hard on the stomach.”

encabronao · Taken for less than 1 month February 27, 2016

For Back Pain: “Allergic reaction to Anaprox, this is poison I do not understand how the FDA approved this medication that almost kill me. I do not recommend it because of the dangerous side effects and should be taken out of the market. IT IS POISON AND I ONLY TOOK ONE 559 MG IN THE GENERIC FORM ( NAPROXEN )”

Anonymous June 20, 2011

For Muscle Pain: “I am a 47 year old female with a knee injury. The doctor gave me Anaprox 550 mg twice a day and I was not able to take it. I started taking it and on the third day, I started getting sick to my stomach, lost appetite and was dizzy. I cut down to 275mg twice a day and I still felt quizzy. This is too strong for me.”

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 6 months June 25, 2012

For Back Pain: “I work retail at a large home improvement company. Most of the day it works fine, but a lot of times I have to do heavy lifting. It does not help with that. I have had to on numerous occasions stop and take a break just to get through the day.”

latinosrgood · Taken for 6 months to 1 year August 22, 2014

For Muscle Pain: “I was prescribed 500mg 4 times a day..I feel no pain and able to work”

boo-boo9668 · Taken for 1 to 6 months March 22, 2015

For Osteoarthritis: “If you have any kind of stomach problems, these kind of medications aren't for you. It only relieved about 10-20% of my pain & hurt my stomach in the process.”

Anonymous August 25, 2010

For Tendonitis: “Did cause slight drowsiness, but controlled the pain of aggravated calcific tendonitis in my shoulder much better than I expected. Allowed me to sleep at night again and regain much range of motion.”

Anonymous March 31, 2011

For Back Pain: “Great for day to day pain, but lacking if you do lots of heavy lifting in a day.”