User Reviews for Anaprox
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Reviews for Anaprox to treat Osteoarthritis
"If you have any kind of stomach problems, these kind of medications aren't for you. It only relieved about 10-20% of my pain & hurt my stomach in the process."
boo-boo9668 (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 22, 2015
15 users found this comment helpful.
Learn more about Osteoarthritis
Micromedex® Care Notes
Symptoms and treatments
Drugs.com Health Center
- Arthritis: What You Need to Know
- Top 9 Things You Must Know About Naproxen
- Understanding Opioid (Narcotic) Pain Medications
Mayo Clinic Reference
More about Anaprox (naproxen)
- Anaprox Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 7 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs