User Reviews for Anaprox

Learn more about Anaprox.

Reviews for Anaprox to treat Back Pain

"Allergic reaction to Anaprox, this is poison I do not understand how the FDA approved this medication that almost kill me. I do not recommend it because of the dangerous side effects and should be taken out of the market. IT IS POISON AND I ONLY TOOK ONE 559 MG IN THE GENERIC FORM ( NAPROXEN )"

encabronao (taken for less than 1 month) February 27, 2016

"I work retail at a large home improvement company. Most of the day it works fine, but a lot of times I have to do heavy lifting. It does not help with that. I have had to on numerous occasions stop and take a break just to get through the day."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 25, 2012

"Great for day to day pain, but lacking if you do lots of heavy lifting in a day."

Anonymous March 31, 2011