User Reviews for Myrbetriq

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Myrbetriq.

Overactive Bladder

Urinary Incontinence
5.1

Summary of Myrbetriq reviews 5.6 121 reviews

Reviews for Myrbetriq

For Urinary Incontinence "I have been taking this medication for several months with NO results."

waste of time (taken for 6 months to 1 year) February 20, 2018

For Overactive Bladder "I was diagnosed with overactive bladder and incomplete bladder emptying. It was noted that I had a rather small bladder. For incomplete bladder emptying I've been cathing. I tried several drugs prior to Myrbetriq with no effect (Other then side effects) The Myrbetriq / cath combo worked! No more frequent middle of the night treks to the bathroom *Plus the all the time all day long treks to the bathroom. The warning about watching your blood pressure when taking this drug is important. I have high blood pressure (Being treated) before this and I believe the Myrbetrig made it go up a bit so my BP meds have been adjusted. I would urge anyone with similar problems that can't find relief with the other drugs to give this one a try. I'm told it operates a different way so its worth giving a shot. Note: for being covered by insurance mine had to be informed that I had given other less expensive drugs an honest try first."

James186282 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) February 19, 2018

For Overactive Bladder "I have on this med for less a month. it has decreased frequency greatly. was going 14-18 times a day, now 6-8. HOWEVER, dry eyes and blurred vision has become a real concern. I am having to use my reading glasses to see far. Very concerned..."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) February 9, 2018

For Overactive Bladder "I was given this medication 50 mg to help with leakage. It went from helping a little to making things worse quickly and now I am having problems with constant leaking and a poor stream. I would welcome my original problem!!!"

old man at 83 January 30, 2018

For Overactive Bladder "I have been taking this drug for 6 weeks have still have leakage"

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 24, 2018

For Overactive Bladder "Since beginning of about December I have been getting up about 8 or 9 times a night to urinate (i.e increased frequency from about 5 times a night that it had been previously for several years). I have been on this drug for 3 weeks and no improvement (i.e. no reduction in frequency of urination). Hard to get an answer from my urologist of what to do now. Hard for me to believe that continuing to take it will help. Any thoughts?"

old75 January 22, 2018

For Urinary Incontinence "I started taking this drug about a month ago. It seemed effective at first but now it is not working."

holditin January 7, 2018

For Overactive Bladder "I may have only taken 1 dose of this medication but can not do the side effects. I couldn't sleep, it made my Restless Leg start up even thou I am on great medication for my RLS. The nausea, vomiting and awful taste in my mouth was so wrong that I refuse to take another. I was on Oxybutmin but after years of being on that it quit working so was put on Myrbetriq. Do not recommend this drug."

Cidpawn (taken for less than 1 month) December 8, 2017

For Overactive Bladder "I have tried all the D drugs for urge incontinence. This was supposed to be the new miracle drug. Not only did it cost a criminal amount, it didn't work. I still had to wear pads, and still was getting up 2-3 times during the night. I see only a very slight difference not taking anything. The worst thing though is I have been left with side effects. I took it only 3 months and stopped because my nose dripped ALL the time and I became hoarse because of the post-nasal drip. Now, three months after my last dose, my nose is still dripping. I don't have allergies and this is a problem that started with the drug."

swampmama (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 4, 2017

For Overactive Bladder "I was in constant pain caused by OAB spasms causing friction on bladder walls. Three days on this med almost completely stopped my pain. A month later, still nearly pain free but having frequent, daily headaches and calf cramps nearly every night (even with potassium supplements). Love the medication, not enjoying the stress effects."

Heather7940 December 1, 2017

For Overactive Bladder "This is the only prescription that has ever helped. The doctor gave me free samples, but now I can't afford to keep taking it. I have good insurance but it's still a $197 per month co-pay!"

Star44 (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 6, 2017

For Overactive Bladder "I was on this for a month. Loved it. My symptoms went away immediately. Then after the sample dosage ran out my insurance refused to cover it. Tried other meds but none have worked. Would love to keep taking this but can't afford without insurance."

Lovedit October 18, 2017

For Overactive Bladder "Did help with bladder control but stopped due to side effects - symptoms of common cold, aching, chills, mild diarrhea."

MamaZita (taken for less than 1 month) September 25, 2017

For Overactive Bladder "I used to wake up every two hours or less during the night having to go to the bathroom (urinate). After taking myrbetriq, I now only wake up once. I get a better nights sleep. However it is very expensive."

Spinnaker Joe (taken for 6 months to 1 year) September 22, 2017

For Overactive Bladder "This is the worst commercial on TV. The music sucks, the band sucks and the acting sucks. I literally have to turn the volume off whenever this stupid commercial comes on. It is one of the most annoying commercials I have ever experienced. Please consider a remake and get rid of that awful music and band. PLEASE!!!!!"

annoyed TOTEARS September 21, 2017

For Urinary Incontinence "This actually made things worse. Before two light pads a day now five or more. What a joke. Nausea and diarrhea. Not worth it"

Laylamarie September 15, 2017

For Overactive Bladder "After awakening and emptying a completely full bladder on myself and the floor, I called my doctor for help. Myrbetric was prescribed and has worked wonders. Having insurance that wouldn't cover this, I'm unfortunately having to try a different route. :("

High & Dry (taken for less than 1 month) September 14, 2017

For Overactive Bladder "No bad effects. Virtually no effects at all. Disappointed."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 14, 2017

For Overactive Bladder "Tried it for about two months. It had some effect, I suppose, but the pricing is unconscionable. Even with my insurance and the co-pay assistance, it cost me over $90 per month. Ridiculous. I'd rather wear the pads in my underwear."

Mrtfish (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 10, 2017

For Overactive Bladder "Was taking this medication Mybetriq for a little five years. During this time I had no side effects, however, after awhile the positive affects wore off and then my symptoms came back like I wasn't even taking anything. It did work for me but I'm one whose body adaptation is quick with medications. Couldn't go any higher because when coming off Oxybutin was put on highest dose. Hope this helps."

Keshia1 (taken for 5 to 10 years) August 28, 2017

For Overactive Bladder "Complete waste of money..causes headaches-insomnia-heart racing..more This drug should be taken off the market"

ashleymc August 12, 2017

For Overactive Bladder "I'm 20 years old and have had issues with my bladder for about a year now. This is the first medication I've taken and it has done nothing for me. Didn't get any side effects but didn't see any improvement in my frequency or urgency. Complete dud."

katieklu (taken for less than 1 month) August 3, 2017

For Urinary Incontinence "It works most of the time. Very, very expensive. Has eaten up most of my drug coverage for the year. There got to be something less cost that works."

Limodave (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 19, 2017

For Overactive Bladder "Severe headaches, edema of both feet, felt disoriented. All went away when I stopped taking the drug."

Oleg Molet (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 8, 2017

For Urinary Incontinence "Expecting great things to happen. Now, almost 8 months in, there is no improvement at all. I'll save my $150/mo and buy more pads."

Jaletourneau (taken for 6 months to 1 year) June 27, 2017