User Reviews for Myrbetriq

Learn more about Myrbetriq.

Overactive Bladder 77 reviews 22 medications

6.1
Urinary Incontinence 24 reviews 49 medications

5.5
Summary of Myrbetriq reviews 101 reviews 5.8

Reviews for Myrbetriq

For Overactive Bladder "Complete waste of money..causes headaches-insomnia-heart racing..more This drug should be taken off the market"

ashleymc August 12, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Overactive Bladder "I'm 20 years old and have had issues with my bladder for about a year now. This is the first medication I've taken and it has done nothing for me. Didn't get any side effects but didn't see any improvement in my frequency or urgency. Complete dud."

katieklu (taken for less than 1 month) August 3, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Urinary Incontinence "It works most of the time. Very, very expensive. Has eaten up most of my drug coverage for the year. There got to be something less cost that works."

Limodave (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 19, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Overactive Bladder "Severe headaches, edema of both feet, felt disoriented. All went away when I stopped taking the drug."

Oleg Molet (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 8, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Urinary Incontinence "Expecting great things to happen. Now, almost 8 months in, there is no improvement at all. I'll save my $150/mo and buy more pads."

Jaletourneau (taken for 6 months to 1 year) June 27, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Overactive Bladder "Started on 25 mg which didn't work. Taking 50 mg for 5 weeks no improvement. Need to find something else. Would not recommend."

Lucky Lucky Lady (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 25, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Urinary Incontinence "I was given a sample of this from my doctor 50mg. After about 16 hours the lower abdominal and groin pain became unbearable. Literally felt like I was having labor pains. This lasted for about 8 hours and I thought I was past the side effects. I am taking strong pain medicine for my neck but even that did not reduce the pain. The next morning I woke up with a lot of pain to my lower back and my joints hurt. It is now day 4 after taking 1 pill and my joints are still bothering me. I have been told that I am very sensitive to medication but I personally would not recommend trying this medication unless you have exhausted all other options. It also made my blood pressure skyrocket. The warning label definitely needs to be fixed."

Beth do not recommend this med May 6, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Urinary Incontinence "I have been feeling very bad for the last 3 weeks. I even went to the ER. I have had high BP, constant headache, shortness of breath, chest pains, rapid heartbeat and buzzing in my ears. It has not helped my bladder issues. Worst of all, none of the doctors I have seen, figured that out. Even after asking what all my medications are. When they kept telling me all was well, except for mildly high BP. So, each time I left feeling like I was going crazy or a hypochondriac. Then I started thinking, what drug have I started taking most recently. I looked it up and surprise......there were all my symptoms. Well, I have stopped taking this drug and will not recommend it to anyone......"

cynray (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 4, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Overactive Bladder "Only interested in Men's experience. Just started taking it for nighttime Nocturia, issue. I did wake with headache after 2 days so will go until things get worse. Nighttime wake ups were pretty bad so I'm hoping side effects are tolerable. Worried my urination won't shut down"

Oldman:83 (taken for less than 1 month) April 18, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Overactive Bladder "It is is totally ineffective for over-active bladder , spasms , and other related systems . I'm dropping it as a medication ."

mcgillihuddy March 20, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Overactive Bladder "So far this medication works , some days I feel cured; other days are not so good. No bad side effects only insomnia , Now I take it in the morning 25 mg.,other than that I do not have complaints."

lala2886 March 9, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Urinary Incontinence "Myrbetriq works great I had no negative side effects. And it gave me my life back. Those who have incontinence know what I mean by giving me my life back. Only now I am unable to take it due the price. Which saddens me. Hopefully they will have a generic soon. So I can get back on it. I can only pray!!!!!"

Chris Teverbaugh March 8, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Overactive Bladder "I took one 50mg dose and woke a few hours later with serious chest pains, a bad chemical taste in my mouth and nose. I have no idea whether it changed the bladder problem and I will not touch it again."

old bill (taken for less than 1 month) March 7, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Overactive Bladder "Been taking for 10 mths. I went from every 15 min. urges to (on average) 1.5-2.0 hrs. It's much better, yes. But even though, getting up 4-5 times a night is not ideal. Side effects: 2 nose bleeds so far after 6 mth mark. No big deal. Constipation, (can be taken care of with stool softeners, when needed) had dry mouth, but has subsided almost completely. During the few weeks of taking this medication symptoms seemed to get worse. But it got much better after 6-8 weeks. I take it at 6-7pm. Doesn't make me sleepy or keep me awake. I hope to God, there will be another drug in the near future that will be better than what's out there now, and hopefully less expensive."

Anonymous 50 yr. female (taken for 6 months to 1 year) January 19, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Urinary Incontinence "This is a miracle drug for me. I have spinal cord damage and I would pee my pants several times a day and had to use poise pads all the time . As a woman I was absolutely miserable because I never feel clean. I am so grateful to my physician for recommending this drug to me"

Eva Spiegel January 18, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Overactive Bladder "I have been taking this medication for about 2 months . First I took the 25mg it worked for a few weeks then stopped so I bumped it up to the 50mg it works but I'm going. It doesn't stop working like the 25mg did ....... due to the side effects I'm having I think I'm going to quit taking this medication ...... headaches , confusion , blurry vision , leg cramps , high blood pressure , rapid heart beating , dry mouth , anxiety , not sleeping if I take it at night , uti , chest tightness ......"

Fnb (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 13, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Urinary Incontinence "This drug caused a lot of problems for me when using the restroom. It had adverse effects on me so I was forced to discontinue taking it. I don't recommend it."

Rachel Rae (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 8, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Overactive Bladder "I would never recommend this medicine. I had a bad reaction from it and I will never take it again and neither should you."

jamie2017 January 5, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Overactive Bladder "Been taking this drug irregularly due to headaches and blood in urine. Was hoping I had found something to work. Since my last dose in November I have had lots of blood in the urine. I think the manufacturer should be told of these issues. Having cystoscopy in early January to hopefully find out what is going on in the bladder. "

Hematuria nightmare (taken for 6 months to 1 year) December 9, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Overactive Bladder "Myrbetriq 25 mg worked immediately and helped decrease urinary frequency about 25%, while increasing volume of urine 27%. However, it also increased my frequency of ocular migraines (visual disturbance). So my Urogynocologist did not increase the dosage to further decrease my frequency and after 1.5 months, I stopped taking it. I'm disappointed. This is the third drug I have taken that I could not tolerate the side effects. Now my other options are posterior tibial nerve stimulation or botox."

getcarter (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 19, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Overactive Bladder "good results"

pigsears (taken for 1 to 2 years) November 11, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Overactive Bladder "This drug has been an absolute game-changer for me. I've only been taking it for about 3 months so I am still getting used to not having to run to the bathroom every 15 mins. The effects were immediate. I noticed a drastic reduction in frequency just within the first few hours of taking my first dose. It's amazing to look back and see how much I (and my friends/family) had arranged their lives around my bladder - planning for bathroom breaks, making mad dashes to the bathroom when in public, and running on the verge of dehydration for years in an attempt to reduce the frequency. I can't imagine going back to that."

PrincessPPQ November 3, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Overactive Bladder "I've been taking it regularly for about a week it was very helpful at first and sleep well. Now I'm is so much pain in the bladder and right kidney mostly in my back. I'm starting to really worry. My blood pressure is really high and I'm having blurring vision. Thank god I'm seeing my doctor tomorrow. That's if I don't have to go to the hospital"

never taking this med again (taken for less than 1 month) October 31, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Urinary Incontinence "I LOVE this new medication. I began seeing a major difference by the second day of use. I'm taking 50 mg a day and have no side effects. I also have marked improvement of frequency, urgency and especially continuous leaking. This drug is a life saver."

Atlactic October 31, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Overactive Bladder "Myrbetriq 25 mg for my interstitial cystitis made my symptoms worse. I started on a Friday, had some mild side effects such as dizziness, stomach pain, heartburn, racing heart and headache. They increased in intensity, I was physically exhausted for no reason and I was peeing close to 50 times a day, more than double. I contacted my Dr and left a message, but stupidly continued taking the meds for 3 more days, thinking side effects would go away. They got worse. At that point the bladder pain and pain when peeing was so excruciating, I thought I was going to die. I took AZO Bladder Pain Relief which helped with the pain since my Dr never called back. A week later, I'm back to where I started with my IC. And my Dr has still not called."

Xena P (taken for less than 1 month) October 30, 2016