User Reviews for Ditropan XL

Learn more about Ditropan XL.

Overactive Bladder 2 reviews 22 medications

8.3
Summary of Ditropan XL reviews 2 reviews 8.3

Reviews for Ditropan XL

For Overactive Bladder "Works very well for urgency, etc. An obscure side effect is diminished ability to achieve an erection (and I believe diminished sex drive as well). In addition, I developed dry mouth (no big deal). I tried the generic for Trospium extended release which did not have the same issues but probably was less effective for bladder control. PS My bladder situation was mild to moderate."

Bob G from Hollis Hills NY (taken for less than 1 month) September 28, 2015

For Overactive Bladder "Extreme constipation, dry cough, sweating, insomnia"

Casey1450 November 28, 2014

For Prostatitis "I have taken this drug off and on for 5 years now. I use it for Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome. It works the best out of anything I have tried thus far. It takes most of my pain away, stops the frequent urination but it does have side effects. When I first started taking it my only side effect was dry mouth which went away after two months. After a year I built up a tolerance to the drug and it has never worked the same sense. The longest I can take it now is 1-2 weeks before it wears off. I usually take it when my symptoms are so bad that I must take medicine. Generally, I take it for a week straight then go off of it. I get withdrawal like symptoms for a day and usually my pain goes away for a week to two months and then I repeat this cycle"

AnaheimShaolin September 8, 2009