User Reviews for Oxytrol

Learn more about Oxytrol.

Urinary Incontinence 13 reviews 49 medications

8.2
Overactive Bladder 44 reviews 22 medications

Summary of Oxytrol reviews 57 reviews 7.6

Reviews for Oxytrol

For Overactive Bladder "I'm 22 and thought this would help with my OAB. Instead it made me insanely nauseous and I couldn't stop throwing up. Really disappointed, I'm sure it works differently for everyone."

Chelsey lyn April 8, 2017

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Urinary Incontinence "I truly believe it works at stopping leakage. I thought I had found a miracle cure, but I seem to be allergic and can't take the burning redness and rash. I have gone through a couple of boxes because it works so well but six days after only a 24 hour use I still have a terrible itchy red rash. I will still consider using for special occasions. And I must agree it is expensive."

The Woman February 1, 2017

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Overactive Bladder "This is my first day of using Oxytrol...Amazing ....there is no comparison in the difference...I have not had urgency, leakage, or inability to control....I will continue to buy this product. I tried Azo...and it did not help at all....I am more than pleased with the Oxytrol...."

caren4u (taken for less than 1 month) January 1, 2017

21 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Overactive Bladder "Didn't work at all :("

Stalli (taken for less than 1 month) December 16, 2016

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Overactive Bladder "Okay. I've been using this for a few months now and it's changed everything for me. It started working right away for me - I went to dinner with friends on the second night I had this on, and didn't have to go to the restroom once. Then. I walked around a park for awhile with no urge. I got home before I even had to pee. AND I DRANK BOTH WATER AND COLA! at the restaurant. I notice it starts to lose its effectiveness over time, sometimes well before the 4 days. Not sure if that's because of the chosen locations or what. Now and then I take a week long break altogether... Then try again and it works again. I guess I build up resistance over time and it needs to be reset. I use a waterproof bandage adhesive over top the patch to keep it on."

Alxx (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 6, 2016

24 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Overactive Bladder "Medication helped with frequent urination. I was able to sleep all night finally. Gave me severe dry mouth and sinus issues. Had to stop taking."

Stealthina (taken for less than 1 month) October 19, 2016

22 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Overactive Bladder "It helps but unfortunately all Walmarts in Reno Nv are constantly out of stock. I went to a pharmacy thinking surly they must stock the product but I had no luck. The pharmacist had no I deal what this product was. I felt like the pharmacist thought I was asking for OxyContin. I wish they would change the name and stock the store better with this product. What a shame now I will have to depend on a physician for a perscription. This product only helps for the first two days not for four days as advertised."

Saboo August 5, 2016

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Urinary Incontinence "These definintely work. Day one I saw relief with the gotta go right now feeling, frequency and leakage. The downside is the patches rarely last four days, usually 36 hours to 48 hours, which makes them very expensive. They are itchy and cause redness where the patch is placed. The edges collect lint from your clothes which make the patch look dirty. They constantly get caught on your clothing and pull your skin. As they dry up, they begin to sound "crinkly" which could be embarrassing. The drying up can occur as soon as 24 hours. They are also not clear and discreet. The background is clear but there are 10 logos printed across each patch. Very sexy."

Oxytrol (taken for less than 1 month) July 26, 2016

17 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Overactive Bladder "Works but I have the lining of the patch still and it looks like a scar! It's been 3 weeks and it still hasn't gone away!"

Abc123$%*- July 7, 2016

11 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Urinary Incontinence "I have overactive bladder & Incontinence really bad for being in my late 30's. I never thought a single patch for 24 hours could even function for my disfunctional bladder. I put it on for the first time after I showered before bed, waking up I didn't feel as full and didn't have to rush to the bathroom. During the day no leakage at all when I walk and no urge. I feel normal again. All I know whoever invented this is genius cause it is so nice to not wear pads, but please just reduce the price a bit."

ClaraKelly May 18, 2016

26 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Overactive Bladder "Great product I have been on other drugs that gave me back side effects-rash, itching, dry mouth, constipation, headache, dizziness, back pain, etc. I urinate on average 20-40 times a day every approx 15-20 minutes, after using the patch I went as long as 2 hours without using restroom. my skin is irritated and red but better than spending my whole day in the bathroom. I cant believe my doctor didn't put me on this over the counter drug first before spending hundreds of dollars on prescription medications. I have suffered for over 30 yrs with the issue of urgency and frequency this is a miracle for me. Praise the LORD"

Nee Nee #1 March 3, 2016

51 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Overactive Bladder "I absolutely love this patch! Thank you for putting it back on the shelves! I am only 45, and had trouble since my hysterectomy several years ago. In fact I was wearing a diaper to bed,not too sexy I admit! These patches are awesome and have given me back my life! They do get less sticky in the shower but I just face my body the other way, the stickies come off with no problem with goo gone or baby oil. Well worth it!"

Sapphire70 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) December 9, 2015

32 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Urinary Incontinence "These patches have changed my life. Tired of wearing maxi pads that didn't do the job. Within 24 hours these things worked. Couldn't believe it. I'm stockpiling them, since I'm having trouble find them for some reason. I'm going to be SO unhappy if I can't find them."

Bessie55 November 9, 2015

27 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Overactive Bladder "Oxytrol gave me a life without looking for the closest bathroom in s panic. I can now control my urge long enough to get to a bathroom. Only problem is it's hard to find. No longer on shelves at stores."

Nancy D-J (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 22, 2015

30 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Urinary Incontinence "Have been on Oxytrol for several years now and found it to work very well for me. Now I find that none of the retailers, in my area of Texas, are carrying it any more. Anyone know why? To the question of whether or not did my insurance cover this drug, it is an OTC, no insurance required."

txgee October 15, 2015

36 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Overactive Bladder "I am on my first patch and though the patch stays on it is irritating on the skin. It really does work."

Apple girl September 22, 2015

25 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Urinary Incontinence "When the urge hit I had to go right then. I was a slave to pads. Not very sexy. I had an innerstem put in but it did not help. The mess prescribed did not work either. The only thing that literally freed me from pads is the patch. I did not have dry mouth. I can wait to go potty for 1 hour or longer now."

Nowdry September 20, 2015

29 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Overactive Bladder "I think the patch worked better for me in the beginning. Less effective now. As far as the sticking I found it works best on my lower back area. You have to make sure there is no lotion or soap where you apply and then hold your hand over the patch for at least 15 sec. to make sure it adheres. The heat of your hand activiates the adhesive. Didn't work on my abdomen, caused severe itching but not on my backside. My local Walmart is out of stock. I am going to try eBay."

Bijoux10 (taken for 1 to 2 years) August 24, 2015

22 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Overactive Bladder "I've been on the patch for almost 24 hours now. the only issue i am having is bad stomach cramps along with diarrhea so hopefully that stops in the next few days. I don't want to get my hopes up just yet but I have noticed that the urgency & frequency has decreased for me."

Dria' (taken for less than 1 month) May 25, 2015

29 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Overactive Bladder "The patch worked but the extreme dry mouth side effect was unbearable! In fact, 8 months after not using the patch anymore I still struggle with dry mouth! When does it go away?"

mary4589 (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 28, 2015

30 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Urinary Incontinence "I recently started using the patch. I have had to wear a pad everyday prior to using it. I'm only on day 6, second patch, and I feel like my life has changed. I can walk, exercise, even sneeze and have no problem. I was concerned about the adhesive because I have allergies and sensitive skin, but I haven't had an issue. I place the patch on my lower abdomen off to the side. I removed the excess adhesive with baby oil and q-tips. It came right off. I'll definitely keep using this product."

Drew352 November 3, 2014

70 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Overactive Bladder "I really love this product. I don't have the irritation from the patch like some people are having. I did find out that if you have a problem with the patch not sticking, clean the area with rubbing alcohol before placing the patch and that helps it to stick just fine. Maybe that would also help the ones with the irritation as well. Worth a try anyway. A little crinkling noise is worth dealing with compared to dealing with overactive bladder. Another small issue is I feel that one patch is not as effective."

Shortone7941 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) October 21, 2014

37 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Overactive Bladder "For me, it took two patches but on the fifth day, they really started working! I am 63 and have had trouble with overactive bladder for the past ten years, off and on. It gets worse depending on what I ingest food and medication wise. I am now in the bathroom every couple of hours instead of every half hour and always feeling the urge like I was. It's wonderful. Thanks for this product!"

skh4you (taken for less than 1 month) September 24, 2014

69 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Overactive Bladder "All my life I've had to deal with have an overactive bladder it made me to the point where I was 18 and still wetting the bad at night as well as leaking throughout the day. When I first tried this I saw a huge difference, I haven't had any of those problems except for when I keep it on longer than I should. At first my skin was a little irritated by the patch but now it's nothing and easy to take off. I spent 1 day without it on and it really showed me how important it is for me to have it, I felt dirty through out the day and had to pee all the time like always. I am so thankful for this patch it really has helped live with having an over active bladder."

Partygirl91 (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 12, 2014

53 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Overactive Bladder "I would love to give this medicine a 10. It works great for my overactive bladder, unfortunately the irritation and itching is unbearable and I have to end up changing the patch every couple of days. I am running out of places on my body because the irritation and itching lasts a lot longer than the patch. The medicine works great but can't get past the irritation from the patch."

FNE2008 (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 8, 2014