User Reviews for Oxytrol

Overactive Bladder
6.9

Summary of Oxytrol reviews 7.2 62 reviews

Reviews for Oxytrol

For Overactive Bladder "Reduced number of bathroom trips"

Lindy (taken for less than 1 month) October 19, 2018

For Overactive Bladder "I'm a 60 year old male experience Urinary Stress urgency really bad. I know Oxytrol says only for women, but I needed some relief. I have gotten this med approved with my doctors full approval. I have been on the patches now for just over a month and they work swell. I change the patch every 4 days and the medication seems to last me the full 4 days. I wear the patch below my belly button down in my pubic area which I keep shaved. It works well there. Stays on nicely."

GD (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 15, 2018

For Overactive Bladder "48 hours after I began the oxytrol patch, I have a large bright red mark on my abdomen. It.looks like blisters or a burn. I removed the patch. I also am now experiencing abdominal spasms, An intense fluttering In my lower abdomen. I did not see this anywhere listed as a side effect. I'm very disappointed I had high hopes for this product"

Jane (taken for less than 1 month) July 4, 2018

For Overactive Bladder "I am very upset and disappointed in this product. It says the patch last for 4 days, (well it might if it stayed on) no matter where I put it as soon as I took a shower it became a hard plastic and fell off. So every day I had to put a new patch on, so instead of 4 patches lasting me 16 days I only got 4 patches for 4 days. I don't know about any other women there but I take a shower everyday, I am not going 4 days without a shower! Not happy at all! :("

Trier (taken for less than 1 month) March 14, 2018

For Overactive Bladder "So I have multiple sclerosis/frequent and urgent bladder issues. I used these patches for several years with very good results. Worked best for 3 days, wearing for 4 days not as good on last day. Adhesive stays on after removing patch and built up over a period of time causing skin irritation and redness. Worked best on abdomen, not as well on buttocks. Did not stick well or stay on hip. I think the reason it didn't stay as well on hip & bottom was because of heat in those areas. Overall very satisfied with product."

Idahogirl (taken for 2 to 5 years) February 18, 2018

For Overactive Bladder "I'm 22 and thought this would help with my OAB. Instead it made me insanely nauseous and I couldn't stop throwing up. Really disappointed, I'm sure it works differently for everyone."

Chelsey lyn April 8, 2017

For Urinary Incontinence "I truly believe it works at stopping leakage. I thought I had found a miracle cure, but I seem to be allergic and can't take the burning redness and rash. I have gone through a couple of boxes because it works so well but six days after only a 24 hour use I still have a terrible itchy red rash. I will still consider using for special occasions. And I must agree it is expensive."

The Woman February 1, 2017

For Overactive Bladder "This is my first day of using Oxytrol...Amazing ....there is no comparison in the difference...I have not had urgency, leakage, or inability to control....I will continue to buy this product. I tried Azo...and it did not help at all....I am more than pleased with the Oxytrol...."

caren4u (taken for less than 1 month) January 1, 2017

For Overactive Bladder "Didn't work at all :("

Stalli (taken for less than 1 month) December 16, 2016

For Overactive Bladder "Okay. I've been using this for a few months now and it's changed everything for me. It started working right away for me - I went to dinner with friends on the second night I had this on, and didn't have to go to the restroom once. Then. I walked around a park for awhile with no urge. I got home before I even had to pee. AND I DRANK BOTH WATER AND COLA! at the restaurant. I notice it starts to lose its effectiveness over time, sometimes well before the 4 days. Not sure if that's because of the chosen locations or what. Now and then I take a week long break altogether... Then try again and it works again. I guess I build up resistance over time and it needs to be reset. I use a waterproof bandage adhesive over top the patch to keep it on."

Alxx (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 6, 2016

For Overactive Bladder "Medication helped with frequent urination. I was able to sleep all night finally. Gave me severe dry mouth and sinus issues. Had to stop taking."

Stealthina (taken for less than 1 month) October 19, 2016

For Overactive Bladder "It helps but unfortunately all Walmarts in Reno Nv are constantly out of stock. I went to a pharmacy thinking surly they must stock the product but I had no luck. The pharmacist had no I deal what this product was. I felt like the pharmacist thought I was asking for OxyContin. I wish they would change the name and stock the store better with this product. What a shame now I will have to depend on a physician for a perscription. This product only helps for the first two days not for four days as advertised."

Saboo August 5, 2016

For Urinary Incontinence "These definintely work. Day one I saw relief with the gotta go right now feeling, frequency and leakage. The downside is the patches rarely last four days, usually 36 hours to 48 hours, which makes them very expensive. They are itchy and cause redness where the patch is placed. The edges collect lint from your clothes which make the patch look dirty. They constantly get caught on your clothing and pull your skin. As they dry up, they begin to sound "crinkly" which could be embarrassing. The drying up can occur as soon as 24 hours. They are also not clear and discreet. The background is clear but there are 10 logos printed across each patch. Very sexy."

Oxytrol (taken for less than 1 month) July 26, 2016

For Overactive Bladder "Works but I have the lining of the patch still and it looks like a scar! It's been 3 weeks and it still hasn't gone away!"

Abc123$%*- July 7, 2016

For Urinary Incontinence "I have overactive bladder & Incontinence really bad for being in my late 30's. I never thought a single patch for 24 hours could even function for my disfunctional bladder. I put it on for the first time after I showered before bed, waking up I didn't feel as full and didn't have to rush to the bathroom. During the day no leakage at all when I walk and no urge. I feel normal again. All I know whoever invented this is genius cause it is so nice to not wear pads, but please just reduce the price a bit."

ClaraKelly May 18, 2016

For Overactive Bladder "Great product I have been on other drugs that gave me back side effects-rash, itching, dry mouth, constipation, headache, dizziness, back pain, etc. I urinate on average 20-40 times a day every approx 15-20 minutes, after using the patch I went as long as 2 hours without using restroom. my skin is irritated and red but better than spending my whole day in the bathroom. I cant believe my doctor didn't put me on this over the counter drug first before spending hundreds of dollars on prescription medications. I have suffered for over 30 yrs with the issue of urgency and frequency this is a miracle for me. Praise the LORD"

Nee Nee #1 March 3, 2016

For Overactive Bladder "I absolutely love this patch! Thank you for putting it back on the shelves! I am only 45, and had trouble since my hysterectomy several years ago. In fact I was wearing a diaper to bed,not too sexy I admit! These patches are awesome and have given me back my life! They do get less sticky in the shower but I just face my body the other way, the stickies come off with no problem with goo gone or baby oil. Well worth it!"

Sapphire70 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) December 9, 2015

For Urinary Incontinence "These patches have changed my life. Tired of wearing maxi pads that didn't do the job. Within 24 hours these things worked. Couldn't believe it. I'm stockpiling them, since I'm having trouble find them for some reason. I'm going to be SO unhappy if I can't find them."

Bessie55 November 9, 2015

For Overactive Bladder "Oxytrol gave me a life without looking for the closest bathroom in s panic. I can now control my urge long enough to get to a bathroom. Only problem is it's hard to find. No longer on shelves at stores."

Nancy D-J (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 22, 2015

For Urinary Incontinence "Have been on Oxytrol for several years now and found it to work very well for me. Now I find that none of the retailers, in my area of Texas, are carrying it any more. Anyone know why? To the question of whether or not did my insurance cover this drug, it is an OTC, no insurance required."

txgee October 15, 2015

For Overactive Bladder "I am on my first patch and though the patch stays on it is irritating on the skin. It really does work."

Apple girl September 22, 2015

For Urinary Incontinence "When the urge hit I had to go right then. I was a slave to pads. Not very sexy. I had an innerstem put in but it did not help. The mess prescribed did not work either. The only thing that literally freed me from pads is the patch. I did not have dry mouth. I can wait to go potty for 1 hour or longer now."

Nowdry September 20, 2015

For Overactive Bladder "I think the patch worked better for me in the beginning. Less effective now. As far as the sticking I found it works best on my lower back area. You have to make sure there is no lotion or soap where you apply and then hold your hand over the patch for at least 15 sec. to make sure it adheres. The heat of your hand activiates the adhesive. Didn't work on my abdomen, caused severe itching but not on my backside. My local Walmart is out of stock. I am going to try eBay."

Bijoux10 (taken for 1 to 2 years) August 24, 2015

For Overactive Bladder "I've been on the patch for almost 24 hours now. the only issue i am having is bad stomach cramps along with diarrhea so hopefully that stops in the next few days. I don't want to get my hopes up just yet but I have noticed that the urgency & frequency has decreased for me."

Dria' (taken for less than 1 month) May 25, 2015

For Overactive Bladder "The patch worked but the extreme dry mouth side effect was unbearable! In fact, 8 months after not using the patch anymore I still struggle with dry mouth! When does it go away?"

mary4589 (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 28, 2015