User Reviews for Flavoxate

Also known as: Urispas

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Flavoxate.

Dysuria

1 review 30 medications
Overactive Bladder
6.5

Not Listed / Other

1 review
Summary of Flavoxate reviews 7.8 4 reviews

Reviews for Flavoxate

Urispas (flavoxate) for Overactive Bladder: "Took this when my tolterodine (Detrol) didn't seem to work very well. Did not work at all. Went back to toterodine, researching something better."

Lizbet (taken for less than 1 month) April 14, 2015

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Urispas (flavoxate) for Dysuria: "I've used this a few times for uti symptoms. Knocks me out but I'd gladly take that over pain. Does seem to make my urine burn the next day though."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years) October 21, 2013

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Overactive Bladder: "It works great and also works excellent for bladder pain. I love it. I discovered this medicine while in South America. I had a urinary tract infection and Doctor prescribed it along with antibiotics. It was a life saver. In USA it is very expensive and Insurance would not cover it. I wish I could afford it. Too bad."

preocupada (taken for 6 months to 1 year) March 9, 2013

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Not Listed / Other: "Short life so when its time for next dose you will know it. Works great though."

Anonymous June 26, 2011