User Reviews for Azo Urinary Pain Relief

Learn more about Azo Urinary Pain Relief.

Interstitial Cystitis 3 reviews 28 medications

Summary of Azo Urinary Pain Relief reviews 3 reviews 6.0

Reviews for Azo Urinary Pain Relief

For Interstitial Cystitis "When my IC flares up (like it did last night when I drank a huge glass of orange juice--big mistake) and I can't sleep because of that horrible ache, one dose of this stuff works for me. I get the maximum strength OTC generic from CVS (Walgreen's has one, too) but even if you have to pay full price for the brand name, it is worth it. I'm so glad I found this drug. I do have a box of thin maxi-pads left over from when I had periods, and since I'm at that age where I leak a bit, I wear these to keep my underwear and bed sheets from turning psychedelic orange."

bertagale (taken for 1 to 2 years) July 17, 2016

For Interstitial Cystitis "I was having extreme pain, everyone said to get all the AZO bladder med stuff, but I also got this one. Turned out it was the only one that worked!!! But, it only lasted short-term and I had a severe case. It's a "until you get to the doctor" med. If you're resorting to these, you've got doctor worthy problems."

ARCnAZ July 24, 2015

For Interstitial Cystitis "This works for me for bladder infections, but not for my IBC at all."

nantsyb3 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) December 3, 2014