User Reviews for Azo Urinary Pain Relief

Dysuria

1 review 30 medications
Summary of Azo Urinary Pain Relief reviews 4.0 5 reviews

Reviews for Azo Urinary Pain Relief

For Interstitial Cystitis "I have dealing with IC for 7 years. My urologist said to take AZO. Problem, I have discovered that when I take AZO, it makes my pain and frequency twice to 3 times worse. On a scale on 1 to 10, I rate this product a 1."

Ar Be (taken for 5 to 10 years) February 6, 2018

For Dysuria "I took the drug and followed Dr.'s instructions. First day I began to have uneasy stomach, and the following day, I vomited food and pill. After four days stopping taking the pill, I'm still having an uneasy stomach. I have had also leg cramps at night. This medicine in not for me."

Marisina (taken for less than 1 month) December 7, 2017

For Interstitial Cystitis "When my IC flares up (like it did last night when I drank a huge glass of orange juice--big mistake) and I can't sleep because of that horrible ache, one dose of this stuff works for me. I get the maximum strength OTC generic from CVS (Walgreen's has one, too) but even if you have to pay full price for the brand name, it is worth it. I'm so glad I found this drug. I do have a box of thin maxi-pads left over from when I had periods, and since I'm at that age where I leak a bit, I wear these to keep my underwear and bed sheets from turning psychedelic orange."

bertagale (taken for 1 to 2 years) July 17, 2016

For Interstitial Cystitis "I was having extreme pain, everyone said to get all the AZO bladder med stuff, but I also got this one. Turned out it was the only one that worked!!! But, it only lasted short-term and I had a severe case. It's a "until you get to the doctor" med. If you're resorting to these, you've got doctor worthy problems."

ARCnAZ July 24, 2015

For Interstitial Cystitis "This works for me for bladder infections, but not for my IBC at all."

nantsyb3 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) December 3, 2014