User Reviews for Mirabegron systemic

Urinary Incontinence
4.7

Summary of Mirabegron reviews 5.4 179 reviews

Reviews for Mirabegron

For Overactive Bladder: "This drug almost killed me. After taking 4 pill in four days, I almost lost my life. Though it helped my frequent urination, but I was having dizziness and serious chest pain. Can't breadth and can't sleep at night. After a week of discontinuation I still feel very awful. Please be warned, This medication is not for everyone."

Harry B November 9, 2018

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Overactive Bladder: "Never again! Took it once when first prescribed, felt like it actually made it worse along with horrendous anxiety. Later thought maybe it was just a coincidence, so tried it again. Same thing. Up almost all night with even more frequent urination, awful anxiety that made me feel like my skin was on fire, and just overall feeling like garbage. No thanks. I think I’ll stick with the Oxybutynin and Uribel."

SthrnMama (taken for less than 1 month) November 8, 2018

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Overactive Bladder: "I had a bladder surgery that removed 60 percent of my bladder. Since then I felt as if I had to pee literally every 10-15 min. All day! Since taking myrbetriq I go pee every hour to hour and a half. It totally helped me with my bladder spasms and urgency. I highly recommend this medication!"

Missy (taken for 6 months to 1 year) November 8, 2018

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Overactive Bladder: "This drug made problem my overactive bladder problem worse, more frequent trips to urinate, weak stream, pain or tingling in bladder area, etc. It didn’t work for me."

Joe (taken for less than 1 month) November 8, 2018

For Overactive Bladder: "This drug changed my life. I was urinating every 1.5 to 2.0 hours I could not leave my home. It took about 6 weeks for the drug to start working, but once it started working its been fabulous. I actually sleep at night now and I can go anywhere without the worry of finding a bathroom also no more pads or diapers. I would not EVER go without this drug, it is wonderful!"

Janice (taken for 6 months to 1 year) November 5, 2018

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Overactive Bladder: "I’m a 48 year old woman. 5.2’ and slim. This worked for almost 10 months. Then it stopped working. I took it for an over active bladder. Now I get PTNS treatments. Treatments work but not perfectly either."

Lily (taken for 6 months to 1 year) October 30, 2018

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Overactive Bladder: "Was hopeful about this med because 3 other medications did not help. After 1-1/2 years of 50mg, Myrbetriq does not help either. Still urinating 30+ times a day."

Goldilox (taken for 1 to 2 years) October 8, 2018

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Overactive Bladder: "I began having frequent trips to the bathroom at night 5 years ago. Bought a urinal bottle and still keep it on table next to my bed. Flo Max did not help. Urologist found I have a small bladder and injected it with Botox. Some relief initially, then frequency at night returned. He kept me on FloMax and added 25 mg Myrbetriq. No help. When he increased dosage to 50mg, I had some relief. But I still needed the urinal at night. Then I began having urine infections. Antibiotics cured them, but they became more frequent. Two months ago, I was taken to hospital unconscious. Diagnosed with sepsis and ER doc told my kids I had 50-50 chance of living. His opinion was the sepsis began with another urine infection (my fourth). The Myrbetriq website states this drug might cause these infections. I am stopping taking it right away."

Gene (taken for 6 months to 1 year) September 14, 2018

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Overactive Bladder: "Had 5 kidney stones in 3 months and those events somehow changed my renal system and I developed overactive bladder (OAB). Was voiding 30-40 times a day. MD checked for infection multiple times over months - none present. I had multiple KUB xrays and CT scans done - all clear. The OAB was debilitating, it was hard to leave the house. MD gave me a months worth of Myrbetriq samples - 25mg. and 50mg. I started with the 25 mg. and it didn't do anything. I went to the 50mg. and it sort of worked, reducing my bathroom visits about 25% but I developed nonstop fatigue. I was exhausted day and night and was sleeping for 2-3 hours a day. I just quit the Myrbetriq and the fatigue has dissipated and the OAB has gotten better even after stopping the Mybetriq. In addition, my blood pressure increased from 115/75 to 130/90. I have no explanation for the OAB improvement off the drug and neither does my MD. Be careful with this drug and monitor your BP daily. This drug was not for me."

Hockeygoalie (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 11, 2018

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Overactive Bladder: "70 year old male. Was on Flomax then switched to Myrbetriq. Immediate relief from tremendous urgency and frequency issues. Noticed reduced flow so added Flomax back into the mix. Great combination. Concerned about BP problems and plan to speak with Uroligist to see if there's an option. Interesting that Myrbetriq increases BP and Flomax reduces it. In my case the Myrbetriq is winning the battle."

LeftyNorth (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 3, 2018

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Overactive Bladder: "I’ve been taking this for over a year. Started with 25 mg and no change, after 90 days up it to 50mg. It has helped somewhat with frequency but not the urgency. I have blurry vision (reason for stopping first time) and I feel it’s not as effective as it was several months ago. I am considering discontinuing using it. Even with insurance the copay is expensive."

Patti Kaake (taken for 1 to 2 years) September 3, 2018

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Overactive Bladder: "Doc gave me samples to get started. Bad side effects; nausea, slight loss of appetite, stomach cramping/griping, bloated and diarrhea. Stopped it after 8 pills. No telling what would happen if I continued. WON'T DO IT! Plus not covered fully by insurance. After $405 deductible (tier 3 drug class) still $69 a month which is still about $800 per year."

Frustrated (taken for less than 1 month) August 16, 2018

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Overactive Bladder: "Upon taking one pill for the first time I experienced a head ache, nausea, and sleepiness, dry mouth. Made me very sick will not take this drug again!!!"

De (taken for less than 1 month) August 13, 2018

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Overactive Bladder: "Myrbetriq has changed my life. It has allowed me to be more active without any side affects. I have been able to get samples from my doctors office but now am faced with paying a lot of money every month for it. I will probably have to change medication because I cannot afford it. Sad for me."

Jean (taken for 1 to 2 years) August 9, 2018

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Urinary Incontinence: "This made my incontinence much worse.......from just "diapers" to diapers and a pad. I finally decided to stop taking it and I have not had an "accident" in the past week."

MAS (taken for 2 to 5 years) August 8, 2018

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Overactive Bladder: "This medicine has literally changed my life. I couldn't go anywhere without feeling like I had to go to the bathroom and needing to know where a bathroom was. I could go to the bathroom and not even minutes later, I had to go again. This has been a life changer for me. I no longer get up multiple times in the middle of the night and there's no longer a need to find out where a bathroom is immediately after leaving the house."

Masala (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 23, 2018

For Overactive Bladder: "Mirabegron started to lessen OAB (overactive bladder) symptoms right away for me, although I had been doing the Kegel exercises for several weeks prior and continued while taking Mirabegron. OAB symptoms continued to lessen, but after two weeks, the tightness in the chest started, along with irregular heartbeat and subtle headache at times. Morning coffee really exacerbated symptoms. I didn't like the feeling at all, and stopped Mirabegron after a month. Relying on the pelvic floor muscles to take over."

gvw (taken for less than 1 month) July 12, 2018

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Overactive Bladder: "I been taking it for 6 month and have to get up every night every 1.5 hour ,I'm about to stop ,I don't get it very frustrated"

Beb (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 29, 2018

For Overactive Bladder: "Its effective but also has high side effects like headache, back pain, bladder pain, itching...etc..so I just stopped the medicine with my doctor permission."

Ram June 16, 2018

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Urinary Incontinence: "Started on Myrbetriq 25 mg initially for incontinence after a stroke for about 5 weeks. No real change. Then Dr upped to 50 mg for another 4 weeks it helped night time incontinence and now seems to working, incontinence much better. Give it time."

Ed (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 31, 2018

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Urinary Incontinence: "It doesn't work. I still have to urinate 4 to 5 times per night"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) May 26, 2018

For Urinary Incontinence: "Mirabegron made my incontinence worse"

Jack (taken for less than 1 month) May 21, 2018

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Overactive Bladder: "This Myrbetriq caused diarrhea, ocular migraines, headaches, painful urination, and sharp pains in my bladder. I took it for a week and had to discontinue using these pills, the side effects were too intense, painful, and disturbing."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) May 21, 2018

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Overactive Bladder: "I started this drug March of 2017. It worked great. In Sept my hair started to come out in the shower and while combing it out after. It is now May 2018 and even though I stopped the drug in October the hair loss is still ongoing. I have Telogen effluvium (TE) hair loss which is the name for temporary hair loss due to some shock to the system. I typed in Mybetric and hair loss and whoa ......many panicked patients. I have lost more than 50% of my hair. Hair gets pushed into next stage. It doesn't happen till about 3...4...months after starting the drug. "

Farrah711 (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 15, 2018

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for : "(age 60 female) no other illinesses or meds Diagnosis: I.C. OAB (Interstitial cystitis, over active bladder) Symptoms: Severe burning in bladder, cramping, frequent urge to urinate. Never relieved of feeling I need to go. Worst days and nights were 40 times /day and 12 times at night. ugh First Urologist recommended Elmiron, was also taking 1x Oxybutinin 10 mg. After 4 months frequency decreased with first meds but not completely gone. Good days and bad days with no rhyme or reason. Diet doesn't seem to have any effect. New Urologist: Started Myrbetriq; (free 3 week sample) 50mg extended release, take every morning. First day I felt better....2nd day even better. Today is day 5 and I have no pain symptoms at all. Normal frequency. Haven't noticed side effects yet............praying this is the answer. Will post after another month or so. Will deal with insurance coverage $ after 3rd week if continue to tolerate and efficacy."

The Hair Lady (taken for less than 1 month) April 29, 2018