User Reviews for Mirabegron

Also known as: Myrbetriq

Learn more about Mirabegron.

Overactive Bladder 83 reviews 22 medications

6.2
Urinary Incontinence 19 reviews 49 medications

5.7
Summary of Mirabegron reviews 102 reviews 5.9

Reviews for Mirabegron

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Overactive Bladder: "I have been taking this medication for about 2 months . First I took the 25mg it worked for a few weeks then stopped so I bumped it up to the 50mg it works but I'm going. It doesn't stop working like the 25mg did ....... due to the side effects I'm having I think I'm going to quit taking this medication ...... headaches , confusion , blurry vision , leg cramps , high blood pressure , rapid heart beating , dry mouth , anxiety , not sleeping if I take it at night , uti , chest tightness ......"

Fnb (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 13, 2017

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Urinary Incontinence: "This drug caused a lot of problems for me when using the restroom. It had adverse effects on me so I was forced to discontinue taking it. I don't recommend it."

Rachel Rae (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 8, 2017

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Overactive Bladder: "I would never recommend this medicine. I had a bad reaction from it and I will never take it again and neither should you."

jamie2017 January 5, 2017

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Overactive Bladder: "Been taking this drug irregularly due to headaches and blood in urine. Was hoping I had found something to work. Since my last dose in November I have had lots of blood in the urine. I think the manufacturer should be told of these issues. Having cystoscopy in early January to hopefully find out what is going on in the bladder. "

Hematuria nightmare (taken for 6 months to 1 year) December 9, 2016

For Overactive Bladder: "I have been taking this medication now for two weeks 50mg,For me so far it is the effects are very positive and happy that I am not getting up at night 8 or ten times a night with the urge to go pee,Thank god for this medication Mirabegron."

unicor December 1, 2016

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Overactive Bladder: "Myrbetriq 25 mg worked immediately and helped decrease urinary frequency about 25%, while increasing volume of urine 27%. However, it also increased my frequency of ocular migraines (visual disturbance). So my Urogynocologist did not increase the dosage to further decrease my frequency and after 1.5 months, I stopped taking it. I'm disappointed. This is the third drug I have taken that I could not tolerate the side effects. Now my other options are posterior tibial nerve stimulation or botox."

getcarter (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 19, 2016

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Overactive Bladder: "good results"

pigsears (taken for 1 to 2 years) November 11, 2016

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Overactive Bladder: "This drug has been an absolute game-changer for me. I've only been taking it for about 3 months so I am still getting used to not having to run to the bathroom every 15 mins. The effects were immediate. I noticed a drastic reduction in frequency just within the first few hours of taking my first dose. It's amazing to look back and see how much I (and my friends/family) had arranged their lives around my bladder - planning for bathroom breaks, making mad dashes to the bathroom when in public, and running on the verge of dehydration for years in an attempt to reduce the frequency. I can't imagine going back to that."

PrincessPPQ November 3, 2016

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Overactive Bladder: "I've been taking it regularly for about a week it was very helpful at first and sleep well. Now I'm is so much pain in the bladder and right kidney mostly in my back. I'm starting to really worry. My blood pressure is really high and I'm having blurring vision. Thank god I'm seeing my doctor tomorrow. That's if I don't have to go to the hospital"

never taking this med again (taken for less than 1 month) October 31, 2016

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Urinary Incontinence: "I LOVE this new medication. I began seeing a major difference by the second day of use. I'm taking 50 mg a day and have no side effects. I also have marked improvement of frequency, urgency and especially continuous leaking. This drug is a life saver."

Atlactic October 31, 2016

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Overactive Bladder: "Myrbetriq 25 mg for my interstitial cystitis made my symptoms worse. I started on a Friday, had some mild side effects such as dizziness, stomach pain, heartburn, racing heart and headache. They increased in intensity, I was physically exhausted for no reason and I was peeing close to 50 times a day, more than double. I contacted my Dr and left a message, but stupidly continued taking the meds for 3 more days, thinking side effects would go away. They got worse. At that point the bladder pain and pain when peeing was so excruciating, I thought I was going to die. I took AZO Bladder Pain Relief which helped with the pain since my Dr never called back. A week later, I'm back to where I started with my IC. And my Dr has still not called."

Xena P (taken for less than 1 month) October 30, 2016

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Overactive Bladder: "I have been on Mybetriq for almost 4 years now, and it has been a life saver. I tried many other overactive bladder drugs on the market with no success. I even had an interstim implant to control my bladder. The Mybetriq worked better than anything else and I even had my implant taken out. The Mybetriq has everything under control and I am so thankful to have found a drug that finally worked. I have had no side effects that often come with other drugs. My insurance will stop covering Mybetriq as of Jan. 2017, so I am not sure what I am going to do. Mybetriq has been my guardian angel for my bladder - I don't know where I'd be without it."

DoubleH October 27, 2016

For Overactive Bladder: "Worked great at first. Went to the doctor after a month and he checked my blood pressure, which incidentally had always been good, to find it sky high. Immediately came off them and 10 days later, my blood pressure is still bad and I'm terrified of potential illness due to that. Wish I'd never taken it and hope to God that these side effects are not long lasting."

Fendragonfly October 17, 2016

For Overactive Bladder: "Spinal injury patient for 21 years. I have been on Cystrin(Oxybutynin) 5mg twice a day for the past 20 years. Suddenly it stopped working and I had to put in an indwelling catheter, unfortunately I got severe kidney infections so it had to be removed. However I did note while not taking Cystrin the stomach and bowel pains that I associated with my injury had eased considerably. I have been put on this drug Betmega50 once a day.i am on it now 23 days and for a while I got a bit of ease. Now I find that I am expelling large volumes of urine. As for the pain and discomfort in my stomach and bowel it has quadrupled also the pain in my back and hips is unreal.This is a very dangerous drug and should be taken with caution."

J&F September 26, 2016

For Overactive Bladder: "Cerebral palsy - frequent urge to urinate small amounts. This pill did not help at all"

FghhtfPeterpiper September 18, 2016

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Urinary Incontinence: "I got terribly ill after taking this drug, had a terrible burning bladder infection and had to go every 45 minutes. I was in agony. I will not try this drug again as it was not worth it for me. Good luck to others."

Mauiowens September 7, 2016

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Overactive Bladder: "Myrbetric caused me to have a Urinary Tract Infection. I thought I had the flu; by the time I realized I needed help I was septic and developed atrial fibrillation. Now I am on blood thinners to avoid a stroke and my OAB is worse than ever, practically ruining my life. I had to leave a family wedding to avoid a major malfunction; it is threatening my employment and my ability to do my job. I am terrified of accidents and must take extra clothes with me, even on a trip to the grocery store. It is embarrassing. My doctor had provided me with free samples and I was taking those when it worked great for about 10 weeks, then stopped working; about 3 weeks later I was hospitalized with the UTI, septicemia & AFIB with a heart rate 180 bpm."

PhysMaster P August 15, 2016

For Overactive Bladder: "My urologist proscribed me with 50mg Mirabegron for my overactive bladder, which at the beginning seemed no to work. I was undertaking a bladder training at the same time and I saw no improvement whatsoever for couple of months. Since no other medication has worked for me, due to having no side effects and no alternatives, I continued my treatment on Mirabegron. About three months into my treatment, I started having bladder pains, nothing unbearable, but noticeable. Couple of weeks after that I realized that the pains were caused by my bladder expanding, which at the end massively reduced the amount of times I go to the toilet. This medication saved my life and I will continue taking it for however long I need to."

Sheee August 14, 2016

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Overactive Bladder: "Took This medication at 50mg within 3 days lost consciousness had to go to ER by squad and had horrible positional vertigo resulting in uncontrollable vomiting. No reason for this episode found after CT scan EgG and blood Work? Drug interaction? I'm still a little dizzy 2 days later. Don't know if the episode was related to the drug but I'm not taking it. untested..to many potential drug interactions."

Mary Z (taken for less than 1 month) August 1, 2016

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Overactive Bladder: "Decreased urinary frequency within first 2 days of 25mg per day. I've had mild Gi symptoms that are very manageable. I have low back and hip pain that have become severe. This is my third week of the med. I do not want to give this Med up... but can't take this pain. :/"

Jane jane jane July 28, 2016

For Urinary Incontinence: "I have really bad leg cramps and I start peeing and cant stop. my wetting problem is twice as bad as it was before taking it"

dick head July 25, 2016

For Overactive Bladder: "hasn't improved my condition in the slightest yet , taken it for 3 weeks so far. having bad wild dreams every night though, can this be a side effect?"

stellatess (taken for less than 1 month) July 24, 2016

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Overactive Bladder: "Worked immediately for me within hours of taking it. Such a relief! Thankfully my insurance covers it. I am taking the 59 mg extended release if that is any different. I have had virtually no side effects and I am even on blood pressure medicine and had kidney failure once!"

Simdiva (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 13, 2016

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Overactive Bladder: "I have been on this medication for approximately 6 days. I have been experiencing pins and needle pain on my feet, hands and breast. Also fatigue and sore inside upper lip. Will be seeing my physician this week. Has anyone experience this? May have to stop mybetriq."

PR55 July 10, 2016

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Overactive Bladder: "I have been on Myrbetriq since 2/29/15, I take the 25mg as I am only 4;11 and 90 pounds. I was taking toviaz before that, and trospium chloride before that. Myrbetriq is a miracle drug for me I was going 40x a day...I now go about 10 on a good day and 18 on a so so day if I grab a cofffee. I have tried things like bladder trainning, that didn't work for me. I was dx with oab in october I am a 32 year old female. I try also to stay away from bladder irritants. Sometimes I want to see what the 50mg do but I think for my weight that maybe too much. I noticed a diffrence at about week three. It also got me through a colonoscopy too I was so scared to drink all that water."

elle woods (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 6, 2016