User Reviews for Mirabegron

Urinary Frequency   5.0
Urinary Incontinence   4.2

Reviews for Mirabegron

Cj · Taken for less than 1 month February 15, 2021

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Urinary Frequency: “Blew my face up like a balloon. Had to go to ER and pay 90$ Copay. Scared me real bad”

JD February 14, 2021

For Urinary Incontinence: “Mum has been taking it for appx 6 weeks. Sleeplessness (albeit seems to be a rare side effect) has got progressively worse during this time. Doesn’t seem to have consistently reduced her incontinence, which is especially bad at night, if anything, seems worse as she’s up hourly either to pee or feeling she needs to pee. Also effects her bowels (after taking mirabegron she is very loose on and off all day). Nightmare for us as her carers and terrible for her as not sleeping either!”

Jmk · Taken for 2 to 5 years February 7, 2021

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Urinary Incontinence: “Took this expensive drug for 2 plus years. I still have incontinence and urgency. So disgusted. Had dose increase and was better for after 2 months but 2 months later I ‘m back to having issues again. Also my hair is changing (thin and straight) and I wonder if it is from this drug.”

Sunshine · Taken for less than 1 month January 22, 2021

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Urinary Frequency: “I took 25mg for a couple weeks with no problem, but no noticeable results. My doctor put me on 50g Myrbetriq. I slept through the night. That was my first full nights sleep in 2 years. I would wake up almost every hour to visit the bathroom. For 3 days I was positively in heaven taking 50mg Myrbetriq, but I was having side affects, each day more noticeable side affects. On the third day, my atrial fibrillation was severe, sore neck, pounding headache and earache. My blood pressure rose and my vision burred so bad I went to my doctor, who sent me to another eye doctor. By the end of the third day I was scheduled for eye surgery. 50mg Myrbetriq works, but were my side effects all a coincidence or real side affects? In todays society we regret the economic losses more than the loss of life, besides what really could go wrong, any prescription has a FDA approval.”

Oh my... · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 11, 2021

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Urinary Incontinence: “48 year old female with bladder incontinence issues. I took Myrbetriq for around 6 months. During this time, I became sicker and sicker. Headaches, dizziness, muscle aches, fatigue, back pain, heart palpitations, even an emergency room visit, never once making the connection to this drug. I stopped wanting to go to the gym or wanting to leave home. I felt so bad. I scheduled a doctors appointment assuming I probably had some horrible disease. However, when Myrbetriq suddenly just stopped helping for the bladder issues, I researched the medicine. My word, I immediately stopped taking Myrbetriq. Within less than a week, I saw an improvement in my overall health. At times in the past, I would laugh at commercials with the long list of “possible side effects” for certain drugs. I thought it was just a legality. My goodness, these side effects are real and they’re horrible. I had rather deal with running to the bathroom all day, everyday.”

Ghee · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 3, 2021

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Urinary Frequency: “Was having to get up every couple of hours at night to pee. My urologist gave me a 30 day sample of Myrbetriq. The meds seemed to work. I was now sleeping 4-5 hours without having to get up. What I didn't know is how expensive this drug is. Even with discounts, GoodRx, etc., cost was over $400 for 30 pills. There is no generic and like many of the big pharma's in the United States they can charge just about whatever they want. I wound up ordering the pills from Canada for $100 for 30 pills. My doctor wrote me a prescription for 90 pills so my cost was just slightly over $300. It was easy and took about 2 weeks for delivery from Canada. Too bad that big pharma in the US owns the politicians and can charge whatever they want.”

Yfjighkihhki January 2, 2021

For Urinary Incontinence: “Does any doctor in the world we live care about what they are prescribing people or do they just say you here you go a drug that will ruin your life and leave you with no hair or eye brows and constant kidney pains.”

godsladyoflove · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 31, 2020

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Urinary Frequency: “I started take this medicine because I would bad pressure on my bottom when I stand up doing anything. Then since I have a lot of health issues I am on 13 different medicines which caused me to urinate on myself in the day and while I was sleeping. My bladder would hurt so bad that I would buy AZO cranberry pills to help with some relief but then that stop working at all. But after the 3rd day of being on this medicine I notice that I was not waken up trying to make it to the bathroom and the pressure was gone. So as of right now it is the right medicine for me.”

Bart · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 29, 2020

For Urinary Frequency: “I was on this medication just over 5 weeks and then stopped because the side effects were growing progressively stronger: fatigue, dizziness, nausea, cold-like symptoms, dry mouth, elevated blood pressure, trouble sleeping at night. What prompted me to stop was fainting in the morning. It has been 5 days without taking the medication and I am still experiencing these side effects, it is starting to get better, although not in a linear manner. Some days are better than others.”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month December 1, 2020

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Urinary Incontinence: “I have just started taking this Myrbetriq medication today. I had been suffering with burning pain and pressure in my bladder. I was also having spasms. This has been going on for years off and on. Went to the urologist today and he prescribed this Myrbetriq 50mg to me. It hasn't had any side effects and my pressure and burning went away. It's only been one day though so I will update later. I already have hypothyroidism which makes my hair fall out so I'm kind of freaked out about the hair falling out thing. I am 62 and have had a bladder lift at age 45. Urologist said bladder looks good. He seems to think it is from my hysterectomy. I am taking estradiol 1mg. He thinks vaginal dryness is causing my frequent UTIs. We shall see. The minute MORE HAIR starts falling out...I'm done.”

CinderAngelkc · Taken for less than 1 month November 16, 2020

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Urinary Incontinence: “For two or three days this drug Myrbetriq seemed to help my urinary urgency issues. But it quickly raised my blood pressure and caused heart pounding problems. Then my hair started to fall out. I went online and read of many people losing their hair from this drug so I stopped it immediately. I am so glad I had been given a 30 day sample supply. It is so expensive and it is not worth the side-effects.”

Scotty November 6, 2020

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Urinary Incontinence: “Just took my first pill yesterday at 2 In the afternoon. When I woke up the next morning I had a headache, felt like I was going to throw up and couldn’t eat. Slept all day, still have headache! One pill at 50mg. I have a prolapsed bladder and the doctor thought the med would help stop the bladder from spasming. I’m not taking another pill!! And after I spent an unholy $255 on these awful pills!!”

Mary · Taken for less than 1 month October 31, 2020

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Urinary Frequency: “My urologist gave me a months supply of Myrbetriq for urinary frequency and incontinence. I was on it for three days and I experienced diarrhea during the day and lightheadedness and heart palpitations. The third night I was awakened in the middle of the night with severe constipation and when I was in the bathroom, unable to have a bowel movement I had hot and cold sweats and upon leaving the bathroom I fainted. I was totally puzzled as to what had happened until I read the side effects and reviews on this medication. Since I already take two medications one for high blood pressure and one for heart palpitations this medication was awful to me. Before I read the reviews I did call my doctor and talk to the nurse and she never mentioned that I should be careful taking this medication but I won’t take it ever again. Thank goodness I didn’t have any hair fall out like some people!!!”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month October 26, 2020

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Urinary Incontinence: “So my Dr said that there was no known side effects ever from taking Myrbetriq. Well I find that to be rubbish . I have taken this Myrbetriq and now I can't pee at all like hardly anything is coming out and I wake up with a fast heart rate and cramps. I am 25 and this whole peeing thing sucks !! I hope all you get well soon.”

Weedus October 22, 2020

For Urinary Frequency: “mirabegron has helped a little but still have constant urges to go. Have been getting constant stomachaches & diarrhea since being on this drug.”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month October 14, 2020

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Urinary Incontinence: “$1400 w/out ins. 667. w/ins. Not worth it. 90 pills.”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month October 7, 2020

For Urinary Frequency: “My doctor prescribed betmiga to me 3 weeks ago and I've been having nothing but problems since. It didn't click with me for about a week everything was fine until I couldn't sleep at night iI was waking up, I was having vivid dreams etc But the biggest thing for me was the constipation..... I have previously been constipated but never as bad as this. I was in agony with it I couldn't stand, couldn't sit, couldn't sleep and could barely eat. It was excruciatingly painful to even try I have cried with the pain. Due to having a baby not even a year ago I had 2 enema laxatives left and even those had done nothing for me. I am currently still trying to fix things but still in agony. For me this made no difference to urinating and just gave me problems will definitely not be taking this at all in the future”

Bob October 3, 2020

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Urinary Frequency: “Doc put me on 25mg Myrbetrig for extreme urine frequency and urgency. After 3 days my ability to urinate at all was almost completely shut off. Stopped taking it and am now searching for other alternatives.”

water · Taken for less than 1 month September 26, 2020

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Urinary Frequency: “Been on Myrbetriq 50 mg daily for 4 weeks for overactive bladder. Had bad side effects of very high blood pressure and constant burning pain in bladder and in urethra when peeing! Ditropan worked better. I've been in agony. Dr. didn't pick up on the side effects of feeling like a constant bladder infection effects! I figured it out myself!!!!!!!!!”

Fern · Taken for 1 to 6 months September 21, 2020

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Urinary Frequency: “I’m a 28 year old woman who has bladder issues due to endometriosis. When I was first prescribed Myrbetriq, I was elated. It instantly stopped my frequent and incomplete trips to the bathroom, intense bladder pain, peeing when sneezing or coughing, and waking up to pee at night. I sung its praises to everyone I knew that had similar issues. However, only 5 months later, it has completely stopped working all together. Every symptom is back. Not only that, I have been experiencing massive hair loss (clumps come out in the shower) and migraines that last for days. I didn’t even think to relate it to the drug until I was reading similar accounts on here. My quick review: it’s great until it stops working, and then the side effects outweigh the benefits. Proceed with caution!”

Alyoop · Taken for 1 to 6 months September 20, 2020

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Urinary Incontinence: “I have found Mybetriq to be helpful with incontinence and urgency. I have been able to sleep all night without a need to arise. I have noticed that shortly after I starting Mybetriq, I began to have strands of my hair falling from my head onto my face and my clothing for the first time ever. I am very concerned and will be discussing with my doctor soon.”

Finnsaunders · Taken for 1 to 6 months August 28, 2020

For Urinary Frequency: “Perfectly healthy 54 year old female. Taking Mirabegron for approx 5 months and had been experiencing palpitations and scary breathing issues like shortness of breath so much so that I was almost having a panic attack..a scary time but I never linked it to this drug until...drum roll...In dentists chair seconds after local anaesthetic I had excruciating head pain, couldn’t breathe , I thought it was the end of me. Blood pressure through the roof ended up in A&E and had brain scan, neck blood vessel scan and they wanted to do a lumbar puncture which I declined. I got discharged 3 days later with a diagnosis of migraine. I also had been experiencing knuckle joint pain and swelling but actually blamed my age as just one of those things, it has eased now since I have stopped taking it. I told my urologist about my traumatic event and he just said oh you’ve been through the wars, you’ve had a bad reaction to the adrenaline in the local anaesthetic and told me to keep taking it. No chance !”

annarella · Taken for less than 1 month August 16, 2020

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Urinary Frequency: “10 days after using drug Myrbetriq I was admitted to ER with severe chest pains, then went into A-fib and had to have a pacemaker put in.”

Dee dee · Taken for less than 1 month July 17, 2020

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Urinary Incontinence: “I was given samples of myrbetrig - Avoid of all cost the first night I experience side effects of dry mouth, irregular heart beat, and woke up with a pounding headache, took 2 days to get out of my system”

Myra · Taken for 1 to 6 months June 3, 2020

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Urinary Incontinence: “Was on Myrbetriq for over 8 weeks. I started on 25mg. and was increased by the doctor to 50mg. Unfortunately my urgency and leakage continued. There was no noticeable change and my symptoms did not improve. Very disappointed .....”