User Reviews for Mirabegron

Also known as: Myrbetriq

Learn more about Mirabegron.

Overactive Bladder 90 reviews 22 medications

6.1
Urinary Incontinence 21 reviews 49 medications

5.7
Summary of Mirabegron reviews 111 reviews 5.9

Reviews for Mirabegron

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Overactive Bladder: "It is is totally ineffective for over-active bladder , spasms , and other related systems . I'm dropping it as a medication ."

mcgillihuddy March 20, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Overactive Bladder: "So far this medication works , some days I feel cured; other days are not so good. No bad side effects only insomnia , Now I take it in the morning 25 mg.,other than that I do not have complaints."

lala2886 March 9, 2017

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Urinary Incontinence: "Myrbetriq works great I had no negative side effects. And it gave me my life back. Those who have incontinence know what I mean by giving me my life back. Only now I am unable to take it due the price. Which saddens me. Hopefully they will have a generic soon. So I can get back on it. I can only pray!!!!!"

Chris Teverbaugh March 8, 2017

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Overactive Bladder: "I took one 50mg dose and woke a few hours later with serious chest pains, a bad chemical taste in my mouth and nose. I have no idea whether it changed the bladder problem and I will not touch it again."

old bill (taken for less than 1 month) March 7, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Overactive Bladder: "I have been taking Betmiga for 3 months now and haven't found it to work much. I'd say there has been an improvement in frequency, but it hasn't even touched my other symptoms at all. However I have found the side effects to be milder than previous medications I have tried (such as oxybutnin and regurin), but I have gotten UTIs roughly once a month whilst on this medication."

Dids18 (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 18, 2017

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Overactive Bladder: "Started this drug ten days ago for OAB Syndrome . Now have urine retention grrr"

Korkyden February 16, 2017

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Overactive Bladder: "Started medication on Tuesday. Medication works great, solved bladder issue within 12 hours. However, I have gained a pound a day while taking med. I am on Weight Watchers maintenance for 18 months and gave stayed within 1 to 2 pounds of weight. I am up 5 pounds in 4 days. I am on low sodium and stay under 700mg of sodium a day. I count, measure or weigh everything put jn my body. Very concerned. Calling Dr. on Monday."

bilbeck January 21, 2017

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Overactive Bladder: "Been taking for 10 mths. I went from every 15 min. urges to (on average) 1.5-2.0 hrs. It's much better, yes. But even though, getting up 4-5 times a night is not ideal. Side effects: 2 nose bleeds so far after 6 mth mark. No big deal. Constipation, (can be taken care of with stool softeners, when needed) had dry mouth, but has subsided almost completely. During the few weeks of taking this medication symptoms seemed to get worse. But it got much better after 6-8 weeks. I take it at 6-7pm. Doesn't make me sleepy or keep me awake. I hope to God, there will be another drug in the near future that will be better than what's out there now, and hopefully less expensive."

Anonymous 50 yr. female (taken for 6 months to 1 year) January 19, 2017

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Urinary Incontinence: "This is a miracle drug for me. I have spinal cord damage and I would pee my pants several times a day and had to use poise pads all the time . As a woman I was absolutely miserable because I never feel clean. I am so grateful to my physician for recommending this drug to me"

Eva Spiegel January 18, 2017

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Overactive Bladder: "I have been taking this medication for about 2 months . First I took the 25mg it worked for a few weeks then stopped so I bumped it up to the 50mg it works but I'm going. It doesn't stop working like the 25mg did ....... due to the side effects I'm having I think I'm going to quit taking this medication ...... headaches , confusion , blurry vision , leg cramps , high blood pressure , rapid heart beating , dry mouth , anxiety , not sleeping if I take it at night , uti , chest tightness ......"

Fnb (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 13, 2017

13 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Urinary Incontinence: "This drug caused a lot of problems for me when using the restroom. It had adverse effects on me so I was forced to discontinue taking it. I don't recommend it."

Rachel Rae (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 8, 2017

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Overactive Bladder: "I would never recommend this medicine. I had a bad reaction from it and I will never take it again and neither should you."

jamie2017 January 5, 2017

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Overactive Bladder: "Been taking this drug irregularly due to headaches and blood in urine. Was hoping I had found something to work. Since my last dose in November I have had lots of blood in the urine. I think the manufacturer should be told of these issues. Having cystoscopy in early January to hopefully find out what is going on in the bladder. "

Hematuria nightmare (taken for 6 months to 1 year) December 9, 2016

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Overactive Bladder: "I have been taking this medication now for two weeks 50mg,For me so far it is the effects are very positive and happy that I am not getting up at night 8 or ten times a night with the urge to go pee,Thank god for this medication Mirabegron."

unicor December 1, 2016

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Overactive Bladder: "Myrbetriq 25 mg worked immediately and helped decrease urinary frequency about 25%, while increasing volume of urine 27%. However, it also increased my frequency of ocular migraines (visual disturbance). So my Urogynocologist did not increase the dosage to further decrease my frequency and after 1.5 months, I stopped taking it. I'm disappointed. This is the third drug I have taken that I could not tolerate the side effects. Now my other options are posterior tibial nerve stimulation or botox."

getcarter (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 19, 2016

11 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Overactive Bladder: "good results"

pigsears (taken for 1 to 2 years) November 11, 2016

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Overactive Bladder: "This drug has been an absolute game-changer for me. I've only been taking it for about 3 months so I am still getting used to not having to run to the bathroom every 15 mins. The effects were immediate. I noticed a drastic reduction in frequency just within the first few hours of taking my first dose. It's amazing to look back and see how much I (and my friends/family) had arranged their lives around my bladder - planning for bathroom breaks, making mad dashes to the bathroom when in public, and running on the verge of dehydration for years in an attempt to reduce the frequency. I can't imagine going back to that."

PrincessPPQ November 3, 2016

46 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Overactive Bladder: "I've been taking it regularly for about a week it was very helpful at first and sleep well. Now I'm is so much pain in the bladder and right kidney mostly in my back. I'm starting to really worry. My blood pressure is really high and I'm having blurring vision. Thank god I'm seeing my doctor tomorrow. That's if I don't have to go to the hospital"

never taking this med again (taken for less than 1 month) October 31, 2016

17 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Urinary Incontinence: "I LOVE this new medication. I began seeing a major difference by the second day of use. I'm taking 50 mg a day and have no side effects. I also have marked improvement of frequency, urgency and especially continuous leaking. This drug is a life saver."

Atlactic October 31, 2016

28 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Overactive Bladder: "Myrbetriq 25 mg for my interstitial cystitis made my symptoms worse. I started on a Friday, had some mild side effects such as dizziness, stomach pain, heartburn, racing heart and headache. They increased in intensity, I was physically exhausted for no reason and I was peeing close to 50 times a day, more than double. I contacted my Dr and left a message, but stupidly continued taking the meds for 3 more days, thinking side effects would go away. They got worse. At that point the bladder pain and pain when peeing was so excruciating, I thought I was going to die. I took AZO Bladder Pain Relief which helped with the pain since my Dr never called back. A week later, I'm back to where I started with my IC. And my Dr has still not called."

Xena P (taken for less than 1 month) October 30, 2016

10 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Overactive Bladder: "I have been on Mybetriq for almost 4 years now, and it has been a life saver. I tried many other overactive bladder drugs on the market with no success. I even had an interstim implant to control my bladder. The Mybetriq worked better than anything else and I even had my implant taken out. The Mybetriq has everything under control and I am so thankful to have found a drug that finally worked. I have had no side effects that often come with other drugs. My insurance will stop covering Mybetriq as of Jan. 2017, so I am not sure what I am going to do. Mybetriq has been my guardian angel for my bladder - I don't know where I'd be without it."

DoubleH October 27, 2016

20 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Overactive Bladder: "Worked great at first. Went to the doctor after a month and he checked my blood pressure, which incidentally had always been good, to find it sky high. Immediately came off them and 10 days later, my blood pressure is still bad and I'm terrified of potential illness due to that. Wish I'd never taken it and hope to God that these side effects are not long lasting."

Fendragonfly October 17, 2016

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Overactive Bladder: "Spinal injury patient for 21 years. I have been on Cystrin(Oxybutynin) 5mg twice a day for the past 20 years. Suddenly it stopped working and I had to put in an indwelling catheter, unfortunately I got severe kidney infections so it had to be removed. However I did note while not taking Cystrin the stomach and bowel pains that I associated with my injury had eased considerably. I have been put on this drug Betmega50 once a day.i am on it now 23 days and for a while I got a bit of ease. Now I find that I am expelling large volumes of urine. As for the pain and discomfort in my stomach and bowel it has quadrupled also the pain in my back and hips is unreal.This is a very dangerous drug and should be taken with caution."

J&F September 26, 2016

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Overactive Bladder: "Cerebral palsy - frequent urge to urinate small amounts. This pill did not help at all"

FghhtfPeterpiper September 18, 2016

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Myrbetriq (mirabegron) for Urinary Incontinence: "I got terribly ill after taking this drug, had a terrible burning bladder infection and had to go every 45 minutes. I was in agony. I will not try this drug again as it was not worth it for me. Good luck to others."

Mauiowens September 7, 2016