User Reviews for Prinivil to treat High Blood Pressure

Prinivil Rating Summary

5.5/10 Average Rating

Compare all 287 medications used in the treatment of High Blood Pressure.

Reviews for Prinivil

LALA · Taken for 1 to 6 months August 18, 2019

“Went to see doctor for edema in lower legs had BP 148/98. Prescribed 20mg. Been taking it for a little over a month. Only side effect is nearly blacking out when I stand up to fast. Swelling took a few weeks to go away and BP is stabilized around 101/82. This is the first time ever taking an ACE inhibitor. I lost aound 8lbs of excess fluid as well. Paternal family history of high BP. 40yr old female”

Rose Mc · Taken for less than 1 month July 5, 2015

“Gradually dry cough increased to heavy coughing especially at night after one week of taking”

Minimoohead December 7, 2013

“The cough with all the congestion is annoying. Everyone is always asking if I'm ill. My blood pressure is still averaging 190/124. BPM are around 90-135. I have been on 2.5 mg for 4 months with no change. I'm a 48 year old white female in a high pressured medical career. No health insurance so my Dr. writes me Linsinopril because it is free. My next appointment is in 2 weeks. I'm sure he will make changes.”

shmo · Taken for 2 to 5 years August 6, 2013

“My lungs felt stuffy and a lot of nasal congestion. This had become so severe that I almost went to the emergency room on a couple of occasions thinking I was having extreme allergy problems.”

snooki1000 July 27, 2013

“Helps me feel normal. Generic lisinopril caused severe dizziness.”

Anonymous September 12, 2009

“Does a fine job lowering my blood pressure and I feel much better. The cough is irksome. Having a cough drop in the far back of my mouth tends to relieve it, and thank goodness you can find sugar free ones now. Still, considering bladder control problems and the way the cough disrupts my sleep, I'll probably switch to another medicine.”

Not for me. June 1, 2009

“I experienced coughing and muscle pain.”

hercules775 January 3, 2009

“This product worked. It dropped my blood pressure in the normal stage to where I felt good.”

thunderfish19 November 15, 2008

“This medication actually works well for me.”

sirjin May 31, 2008

“Blood Pressure went down dramatically, my diastolic went from in the mid 90's to now mid - upper 70's. Systolic went from the mid - upper 130's to now upper teens to lower 120's. ”