User Reviews for Prinivil

Learn more about Prinivil.

High Blood Pressure 9 reviews 264 medications

5.3
Summary of Prinivil reviews 9 reviews 5.3

Reviews for Prinivil

For High Blood Pressure "Gradually dry cough increased to heavy coughing especially at night after one week of taking"

Rose Mc (taken for less than 1 month) July 5, 2015

For High Blood Pressure "The cough with all the congestion is annoying. Everyone is always asking if I'm ill. My blood pressure is still averaging 190/124. BPM are around 90-135. I have been on 2.5 mg for 4 months with no change. I'm a 48 year old white female in a high pressured medical career. No health insurance so my Dr. writes me Linsinopril because it is free. My next appointment is in 2 weeks. I'm sure he will make changes."

Minimoohead December 7, 2013

For High Blood Pressure "My lungs felt stuffy and a lot of nasal congestion. This had become so severe that I almost went to the emergency room on a couple of occasions thinking I was having extreme allergy problems."

shmo (taken for 2 to 5 years) August 6, 2013

77 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For High Blood Pressure "Helps me feel normal. Generic lisinopril caused severe dizziness."

snooki1000 July 27, 2013

For Migraine Prevention "The Doctor gave me 10 MG Lisinopril for high blood pressure - I never had a headache for over a month. it was great but I developed a bad cough so he took me off. I miss not having the headaches. I think I was taking to high a dose. I'd like to try a smaller mg."

sjohns09 October 6, 2009

For High Blood Pressure "Does a fine job lowering my blood pressure and I feel much better. The cough is irksome. Having a cough drop in the far back of my mouth tends to relieve it, and thank goodness you can find sugar free ones now. Still, considering bladder control problems and the way the cough disrupts my sleep, I'll probably switch to another medicine."

Anonymous September 12, 2009

For High Blood Pressure "I experienced coughing and muscle pain."

Not for me. June 1, 2009

81 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For High Blood Pressure "This product worked. It dropped my blood pressure in the normal stage to where I felt good."

hercules775 January 3, 2009

For High Blood Pressure "This medication actually works well for me."

thunderfish19 November 15, 2008

For High Blood Pressure "Blood Pressure went down dramatically, my diastolic went from in the mid 90's to now mid - upper 70's. Systolic went from the mid - upper 130's to now upper teens to lower 120's. "

sirjin May 31, 2008

121 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate