User Reviews for Prinivil

Prinivil has an average rating of 5.5 out of 10 from a total of 10 ratings on Drugs.com. 56% of those users who reviewed Prinivil reported a positive effect, while 33% reported a negative effect.

High Blood Pressure
5.5
Summary of Prinivil reviews 5.5 10 reviews

LALA · Taken for 1 to 6 months August 18, 2019

For High Blood Pressure: “Went to see doctor for edema in lower legs had BP 148/98. Prescribed 20mg. Been taking it for a little over a month. Only side effect is nearly blacking out when I stand up to fast. Swelling took a few weeks to go away and BP is stabilized around 101/82. This is the first time ever taking an ACE inhibitor. I lost aound 8lbs of excess fluid as well. Paternal family history of high BP. 40yr old female”

Rose Mc · Taken for less than 1 month July 5, 2015

For High Blood Pressure: “Gradually dry cough increased to heavy coughing especially at night after one week of taking”

Minimoohead December 7, 2013

For High Blood Pressure: “The cough with all the congestion is annoying. Everyone is always asking if I'm ill. My blood pressure is still averaging 190/124. BPM are around 90-135. I have been on 2.5 mg for 4 months with no change. I'm a 48 year old white female in a high pressured medical career. No health insurance so my Dr. writes me Linsinopril because it is free. My next appointment is in 2 weeks. I'm sure he will make changes.”

sjohns09 October 6, 2009

For Migraine Prevention: “The Doctor gave me 10 MG Lisinopril for high blood pressure - I never had a headache for over a month. it was great but I developed a bad cough so he took me off. I miss not having the headaches. I think I was taking to high a dose. I'd like to try a smaller mg.”

Anonymous September 12, 2009

For High Blood Pressure: “Does a fine job lowering my blood pressure and I feel much better. The cough is irksome. Having a cough drop in the far back of my mouth tends to relieve it, and thank goodness you can find sugar free ones now. Still, considering bladder control problems and the way the cough disrupts my sleep, I'll probably switch to another medicine.”

shmo · Taken for 2 to 5 years August 6, 2013

For High Blood Pressure: “My lungs felt stuffy and a lot of nasal congestion. This had become so severe that I almost went to the emergency room on a couple of occasions thinking I was having extreme allergy problems.”

sirjin May 31, 2008

For High Blood Pressure: “Blood Pressure went down dramatically, my diastolic went from in the mid 90's to now mid - upper 70's. Systolic went from the mid - upper 130's to now upper teens to lower 120's. ”

Not for me. June 1, 2009

For High Blood Pressure: “I experienced coughing and muscle pain.”

snooki1000 July 27, 2013

For High Blood Pressure: “Helps me feel normal. Generic lisinopril caused severe dizziness.”

hercules775 January 3, 2009

For High Blood Pressure: “This product worked. It dropped my blood pressure in the normal stage to where I felt good.”

thunderfish19 November 15, 2008

For High Blood Pressure: “This medication actually works well for me.”