User Reviews for Motrin

Motrin has an average rating of 9.0 out of 10 from a total of 16 ratings on Drugs.com. 73% of those users who reviewed Motrin reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Period Pain
Gout, Acute
Summary of Motrin reviews 9.0 16 reviews

Reviews for Motrin

BeeRealz · Taken for less than 1 month December 16, 2020

For Back Pain: “Motrin is truly the best form of Ibuprofen, it seems to last a lot longer than other brands. I highly recommend it.”

Nadja · Taken for less than 1 month July 30, 2020

For Period Pain: “I had the most excruciating period pain and couldn’t even get out of bed. I tried everything and nothing helped until my cousin gave me motrin. With motrin I don’t feel any pain and don’t suffer from symptons nausea, depression, mood swings and now I can function normally. I can not believe I find something to stop to pain, I’m truly fascinated and recommend motrin to anyone”

Will · Taken for less than 1 month October 13, 2019

For Pain: “Ring finger was pulsing with pain it worked in about 20 min I have to go back to get a x ray but working good my pain was originally at an 8 and I'm at a 2 now”

Anonymous July 7, 2009

For Headache: “I take Motrin for my headaches and it works within 30 minutes. I have no side affects. I have tried Aleve, Advil, Tylenol and some prescription drugs for headaches. None have helped me like Motrin does.”

DayDay1988 · Taken for 5 to 10 years January 17, 2013

For Headache: “I've been suffering from headaches/migraines due to stress, menstrual cramps and dry sinuses for 5 years now and I have to say Motrin is very amazing with results. I would usually take 2 to 3 pills with food and about an hour or 2 it takes the pain away. No side effects!”

faros2gr November 8, 2009

For Osteoarthritis: “The Best.”

Mrorae November 16, 2015

For Rheumatoid Arthritis: “I had juvenile rheumatoid arthritis. I had an allergic reaction to naproxen so I started taking Motrin and It was very effective. I have been in remission for about 18 years now.”

Anonymous September 8, 2009

For Rheumatoid Arthritis: “I take two 600 motrin a day and, they work very well. I would recommend others to try it.”

oxyaaron January 10, 2011

For Back Pain: “Better than any other NSAID but when you have serious pain you will need something a little stronger.”

xxlane January 27, 2011

For Back Pain: “Seems to help back pain. Good for headaches.”

Anonymous December 19, 2009

For Gout, Acute: “Short lived relief with stomach problems if taken long term”

lucky best pain and anti flam a tory relief · Taken for 10 years or more December 2, 2014

For Pain: “Great for short time use”

Anonymous August 18, 2011

For Period Pain: “It worked fast.”

CrazyLibraLuv · Taken for 10 years or more May 20, 2017

For Pain: “Within 10-15 min pain is gone. I suffer from chronic headaches/migraines my whole life.......it's my life saver. It's my best friend”

Anonymous July 24, 2009

For Period Pain: “Works within 5-10 minutes of taking one 200 mg pill. It lasts for up to 6 hours.”

rocky_&_me November 21, 2014

For Headache: “I was in the hospital and the nurse gave me this medication and it woked really good I have used day quill ibuprofen and many more medication and Motrin worked the best”

John_tn August 11, 2015

“Took an 800 mg with food. Severe gas, heart burn, vomiting and diarrhea. It's been 24 hours and my stomach is still in excruciating pain. Never again”