User Reviews for Motrin

5.2
Back Pain 2 reviews 178 medications

Summary of Motrin reviews 12 reviews 7.2

Reviews for Motrin

For Rheumatoid Arthritis "I had juvenile rheumatoid arthritis. I had an allergic reaction to naproxen so I started taking Motrin and It was very effective. I have been in remission for about 18 years now."

Mrorae November 16, 2015

"Took an 800 mg with food. Severe gas, heart burn, vomiting and diarrhea. It's been 24 hours and my stomach is still in excruciating pain. Never again"

John_tn August 11, 2015

For Pain "Great for short time use"

lucky best pain and anti flam a tory relief (taken for 10 years or more) December 2, 2014

For Headache "I was in the hospital and the nurse gave me this medication and it woked really good I have used day quill ibuprofen and many more medication and Motrin worked the best"

rocky_&_me November 21, 2014

For Headache "I've been suffering from headaches/migraines due to stress, menstrual cramps and dry sinuses for 5 years now and I have to say Motrin is very amazing with results. I would usually take 2 to 3 pills with food and about an hour or 2 it takes the pain away. No side effects!"

DayDay1988 (taken for 5 to 10 years) January 17, 2013

For Period Pain "It worked fast."

Anonymous August 18, 2011

For Back Pain "Seems to help back pain. Good for headaches."

xxlane January 27, 2011

For Back Pain "Better than any other NSAID but when you have serious pain you will need something a little stronger."

oxyaaron January 10, 2011

For Gout, Acute "Short lived relief with stomach problems if taken long term"

Anonymous December 19, 2009

For Osteoarthritis "The Best."

faros2gr November 8, 2009

For Rheumatoid Arthritis "I take two 600 motrin a day and, they work very well. I would recommend others to try it."

Anonymous September 8, 2009

For Period Pain "Works within 5-10 minutes of taking one 200 mg pill. It lasts for up to 6 hours."

Anonymous July 24, 2009

For Headache "I take Motrin for my headaches and it works within 30 minutes. I have no side affects. I have tried Aleve, Advil, Tylenol and some prescription drugs for headaches. None have helped me like Motrin does."

Anonymous July 7, 2009