User Reviews for Ibuprofen to treat Rheumatoid Arthritis

Also known as: Advil, Motrin, Motrin IB, Advil Liqui-Gels, Advil Children's, Addaprin, Motrin Childrens, Nuprin, Children's Motrin, Proprinal, Advil Migraine, Midol IB, Childrens Ibuprofen Berry, Caldolor, Advil Infant's Concentrated Drops, Advil Film-Coated, Genpril, IBU-200, A-G Profen, Advil Junior Strength, Midol Maximum Strength Cramp Formula Actiprofen Motrin Migraine Pain PediaCare Infants' IB Ibuprofen Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer PediaCare Children's IB Ibuprofen Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Motrin Junior Strength Motrin Infant Drops NeoProfen Help I Have An Aching Body Children's ElixSure IB Cap-Profen Motrin Pediatric …show all brand names

Ibuprofen has an average rating of 10.0 out of 10 from a total of 5 ratings for the treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis. 100% of those users who reviewed Ibuprofen reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Ibuprofen Rating Summary

10.0/10 average rating

Compare all 307 medications used in the treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis.

Danielle · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 3, 2018

“I’ve tried multiple medications yet the only two that ever help is Ibuprofin and Cortizone injections. All I need to take is 200-400mg ibuprofin per day.”

Bren229 · Taken for 10 years or more September 13, 2017

IBU (ibuprofen): “I only take when needed but helps the pain alot.”

Mrorae November 16, 2015

Motrin (ibuprofen): “I had juvenile rheumatoid arthritis. I had an allergic reaction to naproxen so I started taking Motrin and It was very effective. I have been in remission for about 18 years now.”

Anonymous April 23, 2008

Advil Liqui-Gels (ibuprofen): “Absolutely could not have survived the pain and inflammation without this drug. It is gentle and safe enough to take 800mg with food. The liquid gels seem to work (gets into my system) much quicker than just plain ibuprofen.”

Anonymous March 7, 2012

Advil (ibuprofen): “I'm starting to have pain in 2 of my fingers on my right hand, and I know that my family history has arthritis, so by taking 800mgs of Advil, it seems to take away the pain. I also found that putting heat on it, helps the pain also.”

Anonymous September 8, 2009

Motrin (ibuprofen): “I take two 600 motrin a day and, they work very well. I would recommend others to try it.”

Learn more about Rheumatoid Arthritis