User Reviews for Tremfya to treat Plaque Psoriasis

Tremfya has an average rating of 8.1 out of 10 from a total of 16 ratings for the treatment of Plaque Psoriasis. 81% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 19% reported a negative effect.

Tremfya Rating Summary

8.1/10 average rating

Compare all 58 medications used in the treatment of Plaque Psoriasis.

Reviews for Tremfya

Auntjuju · Taken for 1 to 6 months August 1, 2020

“I have used every topical ointment steroid cream and anything over the counter for my plaque psoriasis. I have also been on methotrexate for years no results at all. I switched to Humira for a year. Again no results. I was considered 90% covered in lesions all over my body. In my dealing with psoriasis it has effected every aspect of my life. I started tremfya and two shots in I’m 100% clear for the first time in 25 years. My whole life has changed. I have not had any side effects at all. Thank You Tremfa!!”

dukkie · Taken for 2 to 5 years January 7, 2021

“It worked so good it cleared me up 100%. I saved my life and I'm not kidding. I had it so bad I didn't want to live and nothing was helping. This drug worked like no other. I have tried them all. The best part is that it worked in weeks, not months”

GK · Taken for 1 to 6 months August 15, 2019

“After second shot of Tremfya, both shoulder joints and wrists hurt. Shoulders are worse than wrists. These pains were not there before. But psoriasis is almost gone with 99 percent clearance. Hopefully, the joint pains will go away. Tremfya research staff could make a real difference by collating information from side-effects database filed both with Tremfya itself, doctors around the country, and the FDA. How long do the joint pains last? What percentage of patients gave up on Tremfya because the pains will not go away? After how long did they give up? For those that stayed with Tremfya, how long do pains typically last? All these important information is hidden in the data. Instead, we have almost zero information with the Tremfya nurses and the dermatologists also have no clue. Patients are literally on their own. Would the responsible party, in this case Tremfya and the FDA please step up to the plate and do their job? “Please ask your doctor” is not an answer.”

Rick · Taken for 6 months to 1 year January 11, 2021

“After 2 years of light treatments for my psoriasis that did very little, 1 year of costentyx that got rid of about 30% of plaque psoriasis, that seemed to be coming back at the end. I tried Tremfya and it cleared up all patches of psoriasis on my head, back, knees, thighs, arms and even the redness is gone. I have been using tremfya for one year now and with no noticeable side effects. I'm completely happy with it.”

Rere October 5, 2020

“I have been on Humira and Stelera and now Tremfya for a year and a half and it has been the best medication for my plaque Psoriasis! I’m 98% clear from psoriasis for the first time in 37 years!!! I worry in 5 years when I have Medicare and a supplemental it will not be covered! But it’s been amazing for me”

Redapplescalp · Taken for 6 months to 1 year December 24, 2020

“My scalp use to be cover with flakes, rough red skin patches on my scalp, behind ears, very itching and embarrassing all the time for 20 years. Try all medical treatments and including sulfate tree shampoo, conditioner. Started using Tremfya in February 2020 saw results within a month. Now I am clear 98% I love it. I hate syringes, but this treatment has clear psoriasis.”

M January 21, 2021

“Been on Tremfya for 2 years now. Completely got rid of my psoriasis. I get fever blisters every shot though. Recently had flare up of HPV that I haven’t had in. 23yrs.... same partner nothing new. Thinking Tremfya may have caused this since it can cause herpes simplex to flare up it’s a possibility.”

KMC · Taken for 1 to 6 months August 6, 2020

“I had plaque psoriasis for three years after getting a strep throat infection from my daughter. After ointments creams, steroid packs etc (UVB narrow band treatments as well) nothing worked. By the time I had my third Tremfya injection my red patches and scaly skin were gone. It was amazing for me and I was very very frustrated.”

Canadianguy February 21, 2020

“I've been on many bios over the last decade. They switched me to tremfya about a year ago from stelara, and I really wish they hadn't. Tremfya works somewhat for the first and second dose. After that it goes to 8 weeks and you suffer for at least half of those. I find it to barely keep psoriasis at bay for the first 3 weeks, then after that you are inflamed and get new spots. Tremfya is absolutely the LEAST effective bio I have used.”

Kari · Taken for 1 to 6 months August 1, 2019

“I had incredible, real results within 4 days of my 1st injection. I went from nearly 80% lesion coverage to no lesions at all. I am 3 months in with no side effects. I am so incredibly grateful. I realize this won't be everyone's outcome. For me the risk was well worth it.”

Keziah · Taken for 6 months to 1 year April 27, 2020

“I have been on Tremfya for 8 months now. It cleared me up quite a lot within the first 3 months but sadly I saw no more progress since then. I have never been completely clear within the entire time I've been on it. I've also experienced multiple BAD flare ups while taking it. Sadly.. it just didn't work for me. I was hoping to be fully clear by 6 months but that just wasn't the case. I'm seeing my Dermatologist this week to hopefully swap to something else.”

Bryan · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 19, 2018

“I've been taking Tremfya for just over 6 months now and I haven't seen any improvement. I was really hoping to get the results others were getting because I've heard 90% of users are clear within 90 days. I haven't experienced any side effects really except I've notice recently I've had to urinate a little more often.”

Deb August 3, 2021

“As a type 1 diabetic that has 15 years of experience with different types of daily injections/pump sites/etc I can say the Tremfya auto injector is the worst injector system I have ever encountered. There’s no needle control and it personally takes a lot of muscle for me to use and it hurts more when you push down enough to inject because the needle digs in. Overall very bad design. However if you dislike seeing needles then it’s good for you because you never see the needle. By the second injection I noticed a big difference in my psoriasis. I’ve had severe plaque psoriasis for years and I just completed my 3rd injection and currently there are no noticeable plaques on my body. I’ve been amazed by the results but I dread each injection. Since being diagnosed with diabetes (at the age of 10) the Tremfya injector is the only needle to ever make me cry and for that I’m pretty frustrated. But for the results I’m getting I’ll absolutely deal with it.”

MA · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 28, 2020

“I have been on Tremfya for four months now with excellent results. Yes I have a few light outbreaks but 90 plus percent better. Don't give up too quick! Excellent medication, give it time.”

BC · Taken for 2 to 5 years December 24, 2020

“Amazing results. 100% clear for nearly 2 years now. Humira did ok-about 70% clearing. Tremfya has been perfection without side effects.”

Aussie · Taken for 2 to 5 years April 11, 2021

“It has been brilliant. After almost 50 years with severe psoriasis, I have two small spots, both about the size of a fingernail. AND, best of all, I don't have that incessant itching any more.”

Kaustav · Taken for 1 to 2 years August 20, 2021

“Very helpful with my plaque psoriasis, specially cleaning up my scalp”