Tremfya Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Tremfya (guselkumab) is a member of the interleukin inhibitors drug class and is commonly used for Plaque Psoriasis.
This Tremfya price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Tremfya subcutaneous solution (100 mg/mL) is around $10,614 for a supply of 1 milliliter(s), depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Tremfya Coupons and Rebates
Tremfya offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Tremfya Janssen CarePath Savings Card: Eligible patients may pay $5 per dose with an annual maximum benefit of up to $20,000; for additional information contact the program at 877-227-3728.
|Number of uses:||12 times within calendar year|
|Expires||December 31, 2018|
Patient Assistance Programs for Tremfya
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: CarePath Program Safe Returns
- Not specified
- Not Required
- Not disclosed
- The patient must reside in the US, Puerto Rico or the USVI.
- Patient enrolls to receive a free container.
- Tremfya (container for Tremfya) Disposal Container
Provider: Johnson & Johnson Patient Assistance Foundation, Inc. Patient Assistance Program
- Must have no prescription coverage for needed medication
- Varies. **See below for details
- Medication must be for outpatient use only
- The patient must also be permanently residing in the US or US territories.
- *Some Medicare Part D patients who cannot afford their medicines, and who meet certain financial criteria, may also be eligible for assistance. Please Contact the program for more information (1-800-652-6227). **Please call 1-800-652-6227 or visit Program website for specific FPL income requirements.
- Tremfya (guselkumab)
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Tremfya (guselkumab)
More about Tremfya (guselkumab)
- Tremfya Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 0 Reviews
- Drug class: interleukin inhibitors