User Reviews for Tri-Sprintec

5.9

Abnormal Uterine Bleeding

Summary of Tri-Sprintec reviews 6.0 538 reviews

Reviews for Tri-Sprintec

For Birth Control "I have been using this birth control for a number of reasons. Not just as contraception, it has really helped my acne. I used to have very bad acne, that appeared randomly, and my face was oily. Tri-Sprintec helps. I was prescribed this because of my irregular periods. I would have my period for 4-6 months straight, no breaks, and it was unnaturally heavy. Then I wouldn't have a period for the same amount of time. It got so bad, I had to take iron supplements. I have had no side effects, as many others seem to. I get these sharp stinging pains once I'm on my period, but I've had that since before the BC. I'm very sexually active, and not pregnant, so I'd say it works. I'm already a bit of a cynic, so I know it's not the pill. Around my period I get very emotional, but I always have, it's just more noticeable now."

Demisedpurple (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 20, 2018

For Birth Control "I switched to this pill from a different one about 7 months ago and honestly I haven’t had that many issues with it! When I first was taking the pill, it made me gain a lot of weight and have a lot of acne. But otherwise, I only have a period for 5 days and a heavy flow for about 2 days. No cramps. And I’ve had unprotected sex twice and has been doing it’s job of prevented me from getting pregnant. I don’t have many mood swings. Definitely would recommend!"

Mb (taken for 6 months to 1 year) September 17, 2018

For Endometriosis "I rated it a 4 because I have only taken it for a week now and have already experienced mood swings. I just get super angry for no reason. Nausea headaches and since I’ve been taking it I’ve been getting severe stomach cramps. I want to keep taking it to help my periods because they are painful and long due to endometriosis so hopefully it will stop but we will see."

Nuhmean (taken for less than 1 month) September 16, 2018

For Birth Control "For anyone taking this and experiencing nausea:I was taking my pill at night time and I used to have to wake up early for work because I knew I would be insanely nauseated in the morning and would vomit from it most days. This went on for two months I was on the pill. I stopped taking my pill at bedtime, the nausea and vomiting stopped. I now take it around lunch time. Any time I forget during the day, and take it too late at night, I'll be nauseous in the morning."

Nausea tip (taken for 2 to 5 years) September 16, 2018

For Acne "Well my experience for tri-sprintec I’ve been on it for 3 weeks now almost on my second pack I switched from tri-prevem to this ,this bc gives me horrible side effects the first two weeks I was nauseous all the time and having headaches all the time and this bc is stronger because I am now growing a Linea Nigra believe that’s the name but on the good side my period is not heavy I’ve been having unprotected sex and so far so good I other then the side affects it’s good this but I’m on bc for my skin"

Alexnae (taken for less than 1 month) September 15, 2018

For Birth Control "I am absolutely miserable on this birth control. I’m 21 and have been trying to give my body time to adjust to it, however I’m going on month 3 and I’m ready to call my doctor and switch BC. Insomnia is terrible, I never had this issue before. Besides that I spend more of my week being nauseous than not nauseous. I throw up at LEAST twice a week due to this birth control. I have constant headaches, and absolutely no sex drive what so ever. Also the mood swings are through the roof. I cannot wait to feel normal again!!!"

Maddy (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 3, 2018

For Birth Control "I was put on this pill, after another not working for me. This pill worked very well for me!"

Nikki September 3, 2018

For Birth Control "Finally after debating between IUD or birth control pills. I decided on this one. So far is been well slightly nauseous first week nothing ginger ale couldn’t take care of. Minimal spotting like any birth control pill."

Nico (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 27, 2018

For Birth Control "Switched from Microgestin Pros: Cleared acne Less mood swings Cons: BREAKTHROUGH BLEEDINGS !! Nauseous (most times) Headaches/migraines (often) Depressed (sometimes) Pretty much felt like pregnancy symptoms, but everyday for the past 3 months If I didn’t have much bleeding and didn’t feel so nauseous, I probably would be okay. Going to switch to another BC pill."

Shy (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 27, 2018

For Birth Control "Was on the pill for 9 months for acne and my face cleared up in the first month, my periods was only 3 days and very light bleeding it made me feel not so moody all the time and my hair stopped falling out. I did notice my heart beating faster at first and nausea but that was it .."

Mc (taken for 6 months to 1 year) August 16, 2018

For Birth Control "Tri-sprintec gave me TERRIBLE anxiety, extreme mood swings and uncontrollable anger. Cleared up acne! Made me nauseous, gained weight, literally just made me flat out insane. Would NOT recommend."

smh (taken for 6 months to 1 year) August 16, 2018

For Birth Control "Started taking Tri Sprintec about a week ago. I have noticed my mood has changed a little, but the nausea has been awful. I'm hoping it subsides soon. Other than these two things I haven't had any issues."

Pitbull mommy (taken for less than 1 month) August 11, 2018

For Birth Control "I've been taking tri-sprintec since February 2018. I have had 0 issues and I have never had a birth control that has given me 0 side effects I have no bad things to say about this product! I was informed that I could skip my period completely every so often, if I just start taking the next month as soon as I finish the current month. Not taking the sugar pills at the bottom to cause my period. Well I was going on vacation and it landed on my week of my period so I decided to try skipping like my physicians had explained. Well it worked I went on vacation no period! Well fast forward to a week later when I should have started the new pack I started spotting and it was brick red/brown then it got brown brown & it wasn’t the same consistency as it usually was. Well that lasted for the rest of the month & half of the next! I wasn’t sure if I should stop taking the pills or keep going so I just stopped. I let it happen it eventually turned in to a regular period for about 4 days then stopped"

Kels August 9, 2018

For Birth Control "I started using tri sprintec about 5 months ago. Let me tell you that it does it's job, I have had unprotected sex multiple times and so far, so good. I have noticed a couple of side effects which are: weight gain, nausea, and mood swings. My weight gain doesn't really bother me. I'm already a tad chubby, but what I like is that it is going to my hips! The biggest downfall is the nausea. Gosh, it really gets to me. It is always on the first week of the pill, I don't know what it is but out of the 5 months, I've throw up at least twice that I remember. After the first week the nausea goes away and is not as strong. Finally, the mood swings. I am already emotional as it is so this pill gets to me! At first I would find myself getting upset more than usual, and getting overworked more than usual. But now, my body is getting used to it and it is not as bad. Every girl is different so the side effects are not all going to be the same but I hope my review helps somebody!!!"

Love714 (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 2, 2018

For Birth Control "TriSprintec is the generic brand of TriNessa (which I was on a year before), my transition was fairly smooth, I haven't noticed much change. Rating: I clearly remember from when I first started taking BC having mood swings for three months (which my doctor mentioned beforehand). I will say that its totally worth the possible mood swings you might have the first months!! Within the first month my skin started to clear up & I also lost complete cramp pains! I only gained maybe 5lbs while on it. So far, I haven't had any pregnancy scares, I had unprotected sex a handful amount of times but I was confident in the pill! There was once when I took a three week break & that did mess up with my body, I bled irregularly but that was the only time I was somewhat concerned but it was completely normal as my body was so used to taking the pill everyday and at the same time. Lastly, I used to have a heavy flow but now I have barely any blood and it only lasts 3-5 days which I love."

S.O. (taken for 1 to 2 years) July 26, 2018

For Birth Control "I used tri-sprintec for about two years and after taking it for about 6 months , I began getting monthly migraines. I didn't realize it was related to this pill until I stopped taking it nearly a year and a half later! Yikes!!!"

AF (taken for 1 to 2 years) July 23, 2018

For Birth Control "I no longer take these pills! Thank goodness!! I took Tri Sprintec for over a year before switching to a progestin pill. With Tri Sprintec, I had high blood pressure, gained weight, had acne, headaches almost every day, and rashes/ red bumps on my arms and thighs that last for a week. Also, my periods were long (5 days) and heavy! It was horrible !! It does its job to prevent pregnancy but the side effects were awful!"

Rita E (taken for 6 months to 1 year) July 20, 2018

For Birth Control "I was only on this for three weeks and it’s been TERRIBLE. I’ve had nonstop migraines and my head has been so foggy where I haven’t been able to remember anything or keep a straight thought. On top of it all it caused me to have blood clots in my eye and my eye doctor told me to stop taking it immediately. Would NOT recommend this to anyone."

K (taken for less than 1 month) July 11, 2018

For Birth Control "Well I have been on depo for 5 years and I had to switch being that I was on it too long (sad face) and now I am on my second week of tri sprintec and wow do I feel horrible I am always dizzy, nauseous and now vomiting I’m trying to see how things will turn out when this month is over since I have just started but I don’t know if I can hang in there that long..."

Lexi (taken for less than 1 month) July 2, 2018

For Birth Control "I thought Tri-Sprintec was working well, until I started my period. I started birth control in order to regulate and lighten my periods with the hope it would also help with my cramps. Well, these didn't do that. Usually by day 3 (which I'm at), my period is lighter and I have no cramps. I have cramps, quite heavy bleeding, and I feel like crud. Before I used Dasetta, which worked wonders, and I had to stop using because the pharmacy I use doesn't carry it."

CClvr (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 30, 2018

For Birth Control "I'm on the first week of my second pack of Tri-Sprintec and I'm probably going to stop soon. It works for preventing pregnancy and I've barely had any physical side effects but I think it's screwing with me mentally. I'm not sure if it's the hormones but lately I've been so depressed. My family has noticed changes in my behavior and asked me to stop taking the pills."

Ann (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 29, 2018

For Birth Control "I’ve been on this pill since January 2018 it doesn’t cause me any nausea, no acne or any problems. Sometimes my period skips a month. And other times it sticks to the same date. Last anywhere from 4-6 days."

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) June 28, 2018

For Birth Control "I was on tri-sprintec for 3 1/2 years and it worked really well for me! I got on it to clear up my hormonal acne, and it did the job, until recently. It started coming back really bad and it just wasn’t working anymore to clear up the acne so sadly I had to switch to a higher dose of BC. Other than that I have no complaints of this brand! I was never nauseous or moody and I never had terrible side effects. It also really helped with my periods by making them on time and lighter but sometimes the cramps would still be really bad. About a year and a half ago I tried to get on a higher dose of birth control and I went to the “sister” pill, sprintec, and that was HORRIBLE. I mean THE WORST. I had the worst side effects and they all went away when I switched back to tri sprintec. Overall, it was good and I would have stayed on it if I didn’t need a higher dose of BC to get rid of this hormonal acne."

SG (taken for 2 to 5 years) June 28, 2018

For Birth Control "I had started this pill just a week ago, switching from sprintec which wasn’t really helping my awful cramps I get during my period, and within a week of taking tri-sprintec I have thrown up and have been extremely nauseous, I feel like I cannot eat anything anymore. Also, my depression is already a lot worse, to the point where I was questioning my own life last night. Part of me wants to continue to take it to see if maybe the symptoms subside, but the other part fears it’ll only get worse, I don’t want to be moody and depressed longer than I have to. I don’t know what to do"

ali (taken for less than 1 month) June 15, 2018

For Birth Control "Took Tri-sprintec for about 10 days. I’ve noticed I’m not hungry at all during the day but will be starving at night. My face has been breaking out non stop and before this I hadn’t had a pimple in 6 months, I have 4 around my nose. My vagina feels swollen and itchy, very irritated. I stopped taking the birthcontrol yesterday hoping my body goes back to normal :( not worth the side effects. I feel moody and not ok. My stomach has been hurting. Not good. I would recommend not getting the cheapest BC out there."

Alpal June 14, 2018

Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ...