User Reviews for Tri-Sprintec

Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
4.9

Summary of Tri-Sprintec reviews 5.9 554 reviews

Reviews for Tri-Sprintec

For Birth Control "I am going on month 3 of using this birth control and yes, it works. But it is so not worth it because of the side effects. I already have anxiety so this birth control has not only made it 10x worse but has made me extremely depressed and given me insane mood swings that I can only describe as bouts of rage. I have never felt this emotionally unstable in my life. I have also gained around 5-10 pounds. However, this is the cheapest I can get birth control without insurance so if the side effects don’t end up wearing off then I will definitely go off of it."

K (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 3, 2018

For Birth Control "This is my first time using this drug, the pharmacy switched me to this since and then I've experienced cramps, eating more, my breast are sore but the good part is I've gone up a cup size. I hope it does its job."

Vincegirl1 (taken for less than 1 month) December 2, 2018

For Birth Control "I have been using this birth control for years (going on year 13). I went through all the messy side effects in the first 3 months until I finally felt better. I even thought I was pregnant due to the similar side effects. Well, it works. I am hoping it keeps working. I also take it at night after a few hours after dinner. I am not sensitive to it anymore. I would have changed this birth control if the side effects would not have stopped. So I can understand if this an issue for some women. Hope you find the birth control that works for you!"

JaneDoe (taken for 10 years or more) November 15, 2018

For Abnormal Uterine Bleeding "I began taking this for my period, which was really heavy and came with terrible cramps. While I was on it, I experienced terrible cramps. I have genetically good skin, but this medication gave me the worst acne of my life. It was embarrassing, not to mention painful. It also made me incredibly depressed, and I’d find myself cancelling plans with some of my favorite people to stay home and cry. I have decided to go off of it, and I am very excited to get back to normal. Based on other reviews I have read, many women have gone through similar experiences to mine."

Ze November 11, 2018

For Birth Control "Been taking this birth control for exactly a week now and have experienced a couple side effects, mood swings, increased appetite, sore boobs, bloating. It’s only been a week so I will stick it out and see how long these side effects last. Haven’t had sex yet to determine if it works yet though :("

MO November 6, 2018

For Birth Control "This birth control has been great! I’ve heard of many people getting nauseous and headaches yet that hasn’t occurred to me at all. I didn’t gain any weight as well, I did get some mood changes the first week of being on them but that was it. Definitely recommend!!!"

Chelitaaa20 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) November 4, 2018

For Ovarian Cysts "In a year I’ve tried taking these about two times (on different months) and never make it to the second day. Both times I took them at night. The first I woke up the following day feeling so sick that I had to go to work late until I threw it up and the second time I took it around 10 and woke up at 3 am feeling sick, I legit felt like I was going to die! I had to be in fetal position and then walk around cause I couldn’t take the stomach pain. Again, until I threw it up was when I felt better. Can’t even make it to the second day because the way it makes me feel is so horrible. I personally don’t recommend and this is coming from someone who has a high pain tolerance."

Rina (taken for less than 1 month) October 31, 2018

For Birth Control "I would not recommend this birth control at all!! It made me extremely depressed, I would cry over everything & be upset everyday . I would cry & half of the time I wouldn’t even know why. I was tired all of the time, I didn’t want to do anything but stay home in bed all day. It made my appetite change a lot, I’m a small girl but I eat a lot & once I got on this pill I barely had an appetite half of the time the smell of the food made me nauseous, so this caused me to lose a lot of weight ! It also gave me really bad headaches almost every day. When I made the decision to get off of it I immediately started to feel sooo much better & started to eat a lot more & now I barely get headaches & I'm back to my happy self I’m not depressed anymore ."

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) October 26, 2018

For Birth Control "Overall a horrible birth control, only used it a week and I couldn’t continue any longer because of the fact that it was making me vomit anything I ate after taking the pill. I also had really bad cramps and diarrhea. I don’t recommend it if your body is birth control sensitive"

Flakkita23 (taken for less than 1 month) October 26, 2018

For Acne "Where to even start? ACNE EVERYWHERE!! And unbelievable depression. I hate this pill. I am now completely off birth control."

Erinnnn (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 25, 2018

For Acne "I've been on the pill for a short amount of time and I'm already thinking of changing it. I've been nauseous, having horrible cramps, extreme appetite (which will probably lead to weight gain), headaches, and the WORST acne!!! I'm someone who has been struggling with acne but my acne is worse than ever! Its everywhere too! Do not recommend."

Lou (taken for less than 1 month) October 12, 2018

For Birth Control "This birth control has caused me really bad insomnia, I only sleep about 2-4 hours and wake up around the same time every night then I am tired during the day ! This birth control has caused me to have really bad anxiety, depression, panic attack’s, and mood swings, I have been extremely emotional, and angry often over nothing. I would not recommend this birth control and I have also gained 15 pounds"

Jas (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 9, 2018

For Birth Control "Acne, mood swings, horrible break-through bleeding, and it didn't even prevent pregnancy. Conception started on the first "placebo" pills, now 12 weeks pregnant as of this week. I even set an alarm on the phone to take the pill at the same time every night, no pill was taken more than three hours later than the night before. So much for women's choice, Tri-Sprintec didn't work even on the first pack. It is hard to believe that the pill can be 91% effective in typical use, and 98% in perfect use."

trilo October 8, 2018

For Birth Control "I have been on TriSprintec for about 4 years and I had a love hate relationship with this pill. The fist year on this pill I had nausea about every day. I did everything they told me take it with food, take it at night etc. Nothing worked. I kept taking it because they said the nausea was going to go away after a few weeks on it. It didn't, however it did clear up my acne and I've had unprotected sex and I'm not pregnant so I say it works. The nausea went away after a year and now I have no problems with it."

nu (taken for 2 to 5 years) October 4, 2018

For Ovarian Cysts "This medicine makes me nauseous no matter how much food I eat before and after taking it. This is a nightmare to deal with, especially week 3!"

Boo (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 3, 2018

For Birth Control "This birth control was a nightmare. Gave me crazy headaches everyday that would not be cured even by prescription medication! I couldn’t even get through my first month on pills because it was unbearable."

AvaK23 (taken for less than 1 month) September 23, 2018

For Birth Control "I have been using this birth control for a number of reasons. Not just as contraception, it has really helped my acne. I used to have very bad acne, that appeared randomly, and my face was oily. Tri-Sprintec helps. I was prescribed this because of my irregular periods. I would have my period for 4-6 months straight, no breaks, and it was unnaturally heavy. Then I wouldn't have a period for the same amount of time. It got so bad, I had to take iron supplements. I have had no side effects, as many others seem to. I get these sharp stinging pains once I'm on my period, but I've had that since before the BC. I'm very sexually active, and not pregnant, so I'd say it works. I'm already a bit of a cynic, so I know it's not the pill. Around my period I get very emotional, but I always have, it's just more noticeable now."

Demisedpurple (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 20, 2018

For Birth Control "I switched to this pill from a different one about 7 months ago and honestly I haven’t had that many issues with it! When I first was taking the pill, it made me gain a lot of weight and have a lot of acne. But otherwise, I only have a period for 5 days and a heavy flow for about 2 days. No cramps. And I’ve had unprotected sex twice and has been doing it’s job of prevented me from getting pregnant. I don’t have many mood swings. Definitely would recommend!"

Mb (taken for 6 months to 1 year) September 17, 2018

For Endometriosis "I rated it a 4 because I have only taken it for a week now and have already experienced mood swings. I just get super angry for no reason. Nausea headaches and since I’ve been taking it I’ve been getting severe stomach cramps. I want to keep taking it to help my periods because they are painful and long due to endometriosis so hopefully it will stop but we will see."

Nuhmean (taken for less than 1 month) September 16, 2018

For Birth Control "For anyone taking this and experiencing nausea:I was taking my pill at night time and I used to have to wake up early for work because I knew I would be insanely nauseated in the morning and would vomit from it most days. This went on for two months I was on the pill. I stopped taking my pill at bedtime, the nausea and vomiting stopped. I now take it around lunch time. Any time I forget during the day, and take it too late at night, I'll be nauseous in the morning."

Nausea tip (taken for 2 to 5 years) September 16, 2018

For Acne "Well my experience for tri-sprintec I’ve been on it for 3 weeks now almost on my second pack I switched from tri-prevem to this ,this bc gives me horrible side effects the first two weeks I was nauseous all the time and having headaches all the time and this bc is stronger because I am now growing a Linea Nigra believe that’s the name but on the good side my period is not heavy I’ve been having unprotected sex and so far so good I other then the side affects it’s good this but I’m on bc for my skin"

Alexnae (taken for less than 1 month) September 15, 2018

For Birth Control "I am absolutely miserable on this birth control. I’m 21 and have been trying to give my body time to adjust to it, however I’m going on month 3 and I’m ready to call my doctor and switch BC. Insomnia is terrible, I never had this issue before. Besides that I spend more of my week being nauseous than not nauseous. I throw up at LEAST twice a week due to this birth control. I have constant headaches, and absolutely no sex drive what so ever. Also the mood swings are through the roof. I cannot wait to feel normal again!!!"

Maddy (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 3, 2018

For Birth Control "I was put on this pill, after another not working for me. This pill worked very well for me!"

Nikki September 3, 2018

For Birth Control "Finally after debating between IUD or birth control pills. I decided on this one. So far is been well slightly nauseous first week nothing ginger ale couldn’t take care of. Minimal spotting like any birth control pill."

Nico (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 27, 2018

For Birth Control "Switched from Microgestin Pros: Cleared acne Less mood swings Cons: BREAKTHROUGH BLEEDINGS !! Nauseous (most times) Headaches/migraines (often) Depressed (sometimes) Pretty much felt like pregnancy symptoms, but everyday for the past 3 months If I didn’t have much bleeding and didn’t feel so nauseous, I probably would be okay. Going to switch to another BC pill."

Shy (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 27, 2018

Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ...