User Reviews for Estarylla

Learn more about Estarylla.

Acne 6 reviews 504 medications

4.9
Abnormal Uterine Bleeding 21 reviews 109 medications

3.8
Birth Control 86 reviews 300 medications

3.4
Summary of Estarylla reviews 113 reviews 4.0

Reviews for Estarylla

For Birth Control "I have been on this pill for about 6 months, face is nice and clear, but that's it. I get anxiety and feel worried all the time and never can be truly happy or enjoy anything. I get shortness of breath just sitting down. There are times I feel like I will be having a heart attack and I am only 25 and healthy. Makes me so emotional at times, I just want to cry out of nowhere . For sure great at birth control , sex drive is gone, dryness and at time discomfort. Plus a 22 pound increase."

Jessharris September 8, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "If I could give this a zero I would. I should have looked up the reviews before ever taking it. 15 minutes after popping it in my mouth I'm anxious, paranoid, and sobbing over the smallest things. It has nearly destroyed my relationship and I feel absolutely insane. Unless you enjoy sobbing, lethargy, panic attacks, paranoia, and suicidal thoughts and tendencies, AVOID THIS LIKE THE PLAGUE"

ZGS (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 3, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Acne "I read a whole ton of bad reviews on this, specifically the side effects, but so far I have had no side effects. My friend stopped taking BC because the nausea (I have no idea which brand/type) so I was iffy but so far I love it! It's cleared my terrible ance problem almost fully. My periods are like they always have been, a day or two longer, but I think thats because I stopped working out as much. I would give it a 10 but I've not taken the drug that long to truly know."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 1, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "I had read the reviews before I used it , but I still decided to give a chance since any birth contro pill ever make me sick. This one is the worst nightmare I took two pills over two days and I'm so sick I'm vomiting, nauseous, dizzy, headache, I can't even put my head up, I also have chills I feel horrible. I'm not taking anymore pills."

Dmones August 12, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Acne "I took this birth control to clear my skin after the reaction I had from my previous pill. My skin cleared up in about a month. I've had amazing skin... but I've always had a terrible period, two missed periods, the worst migraine of my life and my hair is falling out. I wanted to give this pill a chance so bad but this is the worst pill I've ever had and trust me I've tried many!! Trust the reviews & don't bother"

Gia2744 August 10, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "I've been on this birthcontrol for 3 weeks and I feel sick all the time and nausea after I eat. I have had spotting for 2 weeks nonstop and I have not felt like myself since taking this. I also was very bloated the second week after taking Estarylla. I've been very anxious and feel fatigued and have no appetite at all. Do not take this birth control I'm not sure how good it works with preventing pregnancy but it's definitely not worth all the side effects that come with it."

Don't take this (taken for less than 1 month) August 9, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "I've been on this birthcontrol for 3 weeks and I feel sick all the time and nausea after I eat. I have had spotting for 2 weeks nonstop and I have not felt like myself since taking this. I also was very bloated the second week after taking Estarylla. I've been very anxious and feel fatigued and have no appetite at all. Do not take this birthcontrol I'm not sure how good it works with preventing pregnancy but it's definitely not worth all the side effects that come with it."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) August 9, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "I am a 35 yr. old mom of 2. My Dr. put me on this to help with severe period cramps and possible endometriosis diagnosis. I've only been on birth control prior to my kids (husband is fixed now) who are now 9 and 11. Been on this for one month and I've gained 6 lbs! Mind you, I am normally very active (I teach cycle class 5 days a week) and eat healthy, but this the weight gain is crazy! Also, I have had weird tingling feelings, and have been supper unmotivated to do anything! I though I had a weird flu, because I could not figure out where all my energy went?! Stopping immediately, hopefully I'll find better relief with another pill. Thanks for all the reviews! I know everyone reacts differently but it's comforting to know I'm not alone."

Firewife33 August 9, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "So far so good!!"

SD420 (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 4, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "I started this birth control almost 6 months ago. I'm switching next week I can't take it anymore! I have experienced about 15 lbs in weight gain, I have horrible mood swings the week before my period & terrible cramping. I get very sensitive for about the first hour after taking the pill. My periods were shortened usually 3 days max....until last week I was spotting for about 2 weeks. The only positive, my skin cleared up, but broke out faithfully during period week. I would highly NOT recommend."

Nesssaa July 31, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "I was on Sprintec birth control that was great and then my pharmacy switched me to Estarylla. I started taking it and I have been so nauseous and vomited twice last night. I also had to stop my work out at the gym because I thought I was going to pass out or vomit. I do not recommend taking this BC if it has any of the same effects as it did to me!"

kamybell (taken for less than 1 month) July 25, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "This medication does prevent pregnancy for me. It cleared my acne and made my periods lighter. However, it gave me mood swings, extremely sore nipples, high irritability, loss of sex drive and decreased my appetite. I've been miserable. I don't get cramps during my period but now during ovulation I get slight cramps. Every month I swear I'm pregnant because of the side effects but I get my period. I'm almost done with month 4 and I'm thinking of stopping."

Cutiecelly234 July 13, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "I have been on 3 different birth control pills in the past with 0 side effects from any of them. I trusted CVS when they switched my brand again to this one and didn't look up any reviews until now. After taking it for almost 2 weeks I have been extremely emotional and depressed. I've never had issues with depression before but this pill made me an emotional wreck. Every moment has been spent fighting back tears. I've also never had problems with my skin (maybe 1 pimple every month) and I now have 4 pimples on my face and some on my body and back. This birth control is the worst pill I have ever taken. Every person is obviously different in how they react but it's not worth the risk!!"

Zoed177329 (taken for less than 1 month) July 2, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Abnormal Uterine Bleeding "I was on this birth control for just one month. When I reached the final week of pills, my period was so heavy that I went through a super tampon almost ever 2 hours. Around the third day of this, I experienced abdominal pain so awful that I couldn't sleep. I ended up going to the hospital because I was passing large clots and I couldn't stand up without feeling extremely dizzy. This is was the first birth control I ever tried and needless to say, it was not a present experience."

dem42 June 26, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "This is the worst birth control that I have ever used. I was switched to this when my pharmacy stopped carrying Sprintec. I experienced three and one half weeks of spotting and horrible cramping while on the pill. I did not experience these symptoms while on any other birth control pill."

dmhj74 (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 17, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "I was taking sprintec and never had any issue there. Then I moved and the new pharmacy gave me this generic one. I thought they would be the same and I was completely wrong. I took them for three nights just to get my body used to the change. Each night the pain got worse and worse. I was waking up at 2am with terrible abdominal pains and I could not stop throwing up. I stopped taking them yesterday and today my stomach is feeling a little better. I am now going to get back on sprintec."

PGA champion June 17, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I have been on Tri-Estarylla for almost two weeks now. So far I don't have any complaints. I was hesitant at first with all the horrible reviews, but it's fine. I was on other generic birth control with the same ingredients so my transition to this one went well."

Rocky2727 June 14, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "I started this pill because I no longer have health insurance and mine was hundreds of dollars and I am DYING for my new insurance to start because this pill is HORRIBLE!! I went from not having periods to having one every other week, pretty much diminishing my sex life with my boyfriend all together. If I'm not on my period then I'm in extreme abdominal and back pain. This is a nightmare."

BriF June 13, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "Well this did what it was supposed to do until it didn't. Started in June of last year and I never had any bad side effects except maybe mood swings. It helped regulate my period to where I got it at almost the same time every month and my period wasn't as bad as it used to be. I took this pill everyday (if I ever missed it it was only once, not multiple times in a row and I didn't miss it frequently. I probably only missed a pill three times from June last year to this March) and I also took it at the same time and I still got pregnant on it."

emilynmily June 9, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "I'm a 19 year old girl who after a pregnancy scare, decided to go on birth control. I was nervous getting back on it since I was on B-Yaz before and it was horrible for me. I got on this in late March and I haven't had much issue at all. I have diagnosed depression and anxiety, and haven't had an issue with it getting any worse. I have gained a little weight, but it's probably my eating habits and not the pill. My periods are one day of spotting, two regular days (only have to change my pad every 8 hours really) and another 2 days where I just wear a liner. My husband and I have been having completely unprotected sex except for the pill since, and have had no issues with the protection. Cramps are almost non-existent. Been great."

Kitty9769 June 9, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Abnormal Uterine Bleeding "I started taking this pill for severe menstrual cramps (I've had to take a lot of ibuprofen daily to manage the pain) and to hopefully decrease the amount of clots I was passing (sorry...TMI...I know!) throughout my period which were very large, numerous, and painful. I am very pleased with the results.! After only one month the clotting and PMS symptoms have significantly decreased, the cramps are manageable, and I was able to function like a "normal" person at work on my cycle. I was apprehensive about Estarylla birth control of all of the bad reviews, but it has been a lifesaver for me! Sticking with this pill forever and ever! Amen!"

Noemi23 June 7, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "I was on this birth control to actually get pregnant because my periods are so irregular...I've literally gone 9 months without a period so as you can see no periods no babies...This birth control is horrible I've only been on it for 3 weeks now. I've had terrible mood swings acne break outs terrible cramping to the point of going to the hospital thinking something was wrong with me. Felt very nauseous and light headed and bad headaches. By the 3rd week I had clumps of hair coming out in the shower...I've never had any of these issues before. The only good I can give this is the fact that it made my period light and actually come on time."

TiaMarie (taken for less than 1 month) May 18, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "I've been on this birth control for about three or four months now. My doctor prescribed it because I was getting to the point where I was sexually active frequently and she said this one was good, and it is! for pregnancy prevention, at least. But, it has a few downsides. This medication makes me very prone to panic attacks, mood swings, and depressed states. When I start a new pack, I always get a little nauseous and I bloat easily. It's very on and off for period regulation. Sometimes I'm light, sometimes heavy, sometimes no period at all. That being said, my acne is gone and I'm not pregnant and my cramping is minimal. Does it's job, but not for everybody."

not pregnant yet May 14, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Birth Control "THIS MEDICINE IS THE DEVIL! If you want to feel paranoid, confused, like the worst bitch, anxious and destroy every relationship that's dear to you----> take this stuff! I guarantee at least u won't get pregnant! I smashed up and flushed all my pills today cuz I can't take this rubbish anymore! "

FABRIKMARGE May 13, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Abnormal Uterine Bleeding "This birth control works great for a contraceptive though I was on it for my periods. The side effects is why I changed to a different pill. In the beginning I had a lot of break through bleeding but once it got into my system; it got better. I cried continuously for the first 2 weeks of every month with made me and everyone else around me angry. that's why I switched to a lower dose."

jackiegirl72 (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 4, 2017