User Reviews for Tarina Fe 1/20 (Page 4)

Birth Control 4.7

Reviews for Tarina Fe 1/20

BlairMorgan · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 8, 2017

For Birth Control: “If you don't want to get pregnant, then this birth control works just fine. Downsides for me: longer periods. I was bloated for a good 2 months. I read to try and stick it out for 3 months and bloating would subside, and for the most part it did. Last but not least, and for me the worst, the CYSTIC ACNE!! Uggghh I haven't have acne in 3 yrs and as soon, as soon! As I switched to this BC I started getting them all over, with cystic ones mainly on my jaw line. I absolutely hate it and will be switching BC this week!!!”

crampyy December 11, 2016

For Birth Control: “I've been on tarina for three months now and its great as a birth control factor. However, I am very emotional now, not as extreme as others, but I do get upset at little things now and I take offense at harmless jokes that I would have never gotten upset about before the pill. I also notice that my cramps are strong (5/10) considering I barely had cramps before these pills, and I get bloated often. Overall it does prevent pregnancy, but crying, cramps, and bloating are the price you have to pay.”

nicknameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 10, 2016

For Birth Control: “on my 3rd month and the acne caused by this pill still havent gone away. when I started this pill I broke out like CRAZY. I had HUNDREDS of pimples the day after starting. most of them have cleared but now instead of a bunch of tiny red pimples, I get big painful cyctic ones. I stayed with it because everyone told me I had to give my body time to adjust, but it doesn't seem to be doing better. The 2nd month on the pill I had HORRIBLE stomach pains. It was awful. I was puking every other day from the pain, not nausea. As a BC its great idk if its worth the acne tho.. my skin is so scarred.”

ChicagoGirl90 · Taken for 5 to 10 years November 10, 2016

For Birth Control: “I'm 26 and have been taking this for about 5 years. I didn't experience side effects Besides some light spotting at first. I gained about 8 lbs in the first 6 months but I dont know if they're related. It did increase my cup size though. I barely get a period anymore and it's very light. If anything, this has worked so well that i'm afraid to try any other forms of birth control. This drug is actually prescribed to treat acne so i'm surprised to see a review saying it caused it. I get maybe 3 or 4 pimples a year and my skin is clear besides some mild oily tzone/chin. I didn't give this a full 10 because it is annoying to have to remember to take it at the same time every day. I definitely recommed this pill.”

nicknameeeeeeeee · Taken for less than 1 month October 21, 2016

For Birth Control: “i just started my 3rd week on this pill (its my first time going on bc) and i cant say i love the pill, but i also dont hate it. the first 3 days i had really bad acid reflux, indigestion and stomach pains, it went away so i think my body was just trying to cope with the newly added hormones. my boobs have grown slightly, but not much. im definitely more emotional now, but not overly emotional like most people are saying they experienced. the only real negative side effect ive experienced is acne. the day after i started the pill i woke up with small red bumps ALL over my face. my entire forehead, chin and jaw area is so red and bumpy. im gonna give this pill another month or two before i decide if i need to change brands.”

Sue994 · Taken for less than 1 month October 9, 2016

For Birth Control: “I've been taking tarina for 3 weeks. I was not put off by the breast tenderness and the larger cup size and the seemingly constant spotting because my doctor told me that is normal for about 2 months when just beginning a pill. However, I cannot handle the bleak and depressive feelings and moods I have developed. I wasn't perfectly happy before the pill but I've never in my life experienced such depression for so long and I do not have a family history of depression or mood disorders. I do not like to even think of sex anymore, I cry at sad songs, and my school work quality has tanked. I'm glad to know I'm not alone and hopeful I'll feel better soon.”

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 6 months May 8, 2016

For Birth Control: “If you already have a lot of personality, this pill probably isn't for you. Mood switches were very common. I'm talking 0 to mega alpha psychotic in oscillations. Taking it at night had a caffeine-like effect. Cramping during the beginning of my cycle was almost negligent. Appetite was ravenous then leveled off towards the end of the pack. Libido was slightly decreased as well as slight vaginal dryness.”

vana12 January 7, 2016

For Birth Control: “My experience on the pill is going okay I'm on my 3rd pack no bleeding, just spotted for a hour I get cramps when it's time for my period to come I notice I became more emotional lately I fee like crying a lot, when someone tells me something I get really sensitive, my boobs get sore and they have gone up in cup size, I get acne when it's time for my period but that's it, my hunger has been the same, when it's that time I crave fried foods. I like the pill just wish I wasn't so emotional, my sex drive it's awesome. Hopefully I will get my a irregular period.”